• 246 Replies
ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 02:19 AM

PoxPower, Detroit, africa, Haiti, Jamaica, and asian women all prove my theory correct, and soon, when Obama destroys Amerikwa he'll prove it too.

I am a Black Nazi and I will not be stopped. You talk all of this equality bullshit, then if we're equal, why not have Black Nazis that fight for the Black Race just as all other races have Nazi sects (hispanics have Nazis, Koreans, Japanese, even jews have Nazis, so why not Black Nazis?).

Malcolm X said by any means necessary. Sieg Heil!

Rockwell is my Hero, along with Marcus Garvey, David Duke, Stokely Carmichael, pre-Mecca Malcolm X, Naziman, and Nuclear Negro.

George Lincoln Rockwell

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Programmer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 02:25 AM

we wanted a picture with you with the sign you know Time stamped. who knows you could have pulled that fucking pic off of google.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Programmer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 02:32 AM

At 9/1/09 02:19 AM, ViolentAJ wrote: PoxPower, Detroit, africa, Haiti, Jamaica, and asian women all prove my theory correct, and soon, when Obama destroys Amerikwa he'll prove it too.

just because you can't get any doesn't mean the rest of your race doesn't I have a black friend who is married with a japanese woman and have children and they are living a very fulfilling marriage.

I am a Black Nazi and I will not be stopped. You talk all of this equality bullshit, then if we're equal, why not have Black Nazis that fight for the Black Race just as all other races have Nazi sects (hispanics have Nazis, Koreans, Japanese, even jews have Nazis, so why not Black Nazis?).

give me sources of hispanic korean and japanese and jewish nazis.

Malcolm X said by any means necessary. Sieg Heil!

Malcolm X was a huge tool.

Rockwell is my Hero, along with Marcus Garvey, David Duke, Stokely Carmichael, pre-Mecca Malcolm X, Naziman, and Nuclear Negro.

David duke is a idiot (he says Mossad was behind 9/11) like said malcolm X was a tool/ Marcus Gaevey wa a traitor to his own race

fli
fli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 02:47 AM

Holy fucking balls...
that's hilarious.

Although, hold up a sign with that saying and a smiley face.

poxpower
poxpower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 03:13 AM

At 9/1/09 02:19 AM, ViolentAJ wrote: PoxPower, Detroit, africa, Haiti, Jamaica, and asian women all prove my theory correct, and soon, when Obama destroys Amerikwa he'll prove it too.

Haha and if he DOESN'T destroy America, then obviously that won't prove anything, right?

Also I just noticed in your profile it says you live in Japan.
Haha.
I guess you got pissed when you found out they were xenophobes with an unhealthy obsession for western culture and a 400+ year old history of painting their faces white to look pretty.

Now it's time to come back to the US to get laid by asian people who are Americanized and not crazy racists from China and Japan.

BBS Signature
ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 03:18 AM

At 9/1/09 03:13 AM, poxpower wrote:
Haha and if he DOESN'T destroy America, then obviously that won't prove anything, right?

Also I just noticed in your profile it says you live in Japan.
Haha.
I guess you got pissed when you found out they were xenophobes with an unhealthy obsession for western culture and a 400+ year old history of painting their faces white to look pretty.

Now it's time to come back to the US to get laid by asian people who are Americanized and not crazy racists from China and Japan.

Asians in America know that Blacks are inferior too and they want nothing to do with us. It's time to give up trying to get laid and just be pissed off and fight for the separation fot he races by any means necessary.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Tri-Nitro-Toluene
Tri-Nitro-Toluene
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 03:47 AM

Wow... just wow.

Skim read the first few pages, and its just... I'm actually speechless. A self hating black in favour of the nazis...

Wow.

TDwizBang
TDwizBang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 03:59 AM

i know what your saying... but in all actuality it seems that "violentaj" is not who we seems to be... it took like four days to come up with a picture (with guidlines he didnt follow) and on top of that it looks like a 16 year old kid unhappy to play the part of hitler at the local school play... seriously there is a like 3+ lights shinning on the kid.

on another note, think of what the black panthers would do to him if they caught him walking down the street in that very crappy imitation nazi garb...

all you people fueling the garbage fire that is this thread is mind boggling...

by the way, i know 80 and 90 year old men who will kick the crap out of anyone dressed like a nazi so you should stay indoors forever

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 04:10 AM

I'm all for the Black Panthers except that I don't embrace communism or drug use. I believe in Black Power as described by Sokely Carmichael, and I wouldn't mind White Power either as long as it isn't White power over Blacks.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Programmer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 04:32 AM

still waiting for that pic of you with that sign AJ or do you want to be branded as a troll?

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 04:36 AM

Black People are already branded as stupid, ugly, and infeior all over the world and always will be. I have nothing to lose. Sieg Heil!

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Programmer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 04:39 AM

At 9/1/09 04:36 AM, ViolentAJ wrote: Black People are already branded as stupid, ugly, and infeior all over the world and always will be. I have nothing to lose. Sieg Heil!

post it or your branded as troll just do it, and in return I will post mine.

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 04:49 AM

I'm not gonna do shit. I already posted my picture god damn it, and for further proof, that I'm in fact a Negro, I'm not getting laid by japanese whores right now god damn it. This is proof. I believe in racial separation.

Sieg Heil. I would gladly give my life if it mean that Negro children would never be exposed to asians ever again.

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Programmer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 05:03 AM

well folks I call troll on this one he's been asked by numerous users and a mod and apparently he doesn't want to comply (like most people with a Nazi Mentality) you know a funny thing about about people with this trolls mindset is they feel detached to the world because they can't adjust to it so they blame others and go blabbering on radicalism, (like Adolf Hitler) .

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 05:18 AM

Blacks are detached fromt he world. We are inferior and society wants little to do with us. Another reason why integration with Negros will never work. It's far too late for it.

ThePretenders
ThePretenders
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 06:44 AM

This thread is hilarious. Whilst I believe that there is no equality in mankind and don't subscribe to that bullshit axiom, what makes you think that there are superior and inferior races based on characteristics (supposing they were true), AJ?

BBS Signature
CaptainChip
CaptainChip
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 07:01 AM

Now Meeesta AJ, if we did anything that you or Mr. Rockwell said, the country would end up like in V for Vendetta. We would be an evil, totalitarian government who would kill anyone he didn't like.

AJ's probably a troll though, so it's no use arguing with him.

Who will guard the guards guarding the guards?
World of Words 2
IF YOU NEED FLASH CARTOON IDEAS, COME SEE ME!

BBS Signature
LordJaric
LordJaric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 08:57 AM

At 9/1/09 02:19 AM, ViolentAJ wrote: Malcolm X said by any means necessary. Sieg Heil!

Didn't Malcolm X also change his views when he went to Mecca.

Common sense isn't so common anymore
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
Fanfiction Page

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 01:22 PM

At 9/1/09 08:57 AM, LordJaric wrote:
At 9/1/09 02:19 AM, ViolentAJ wrote: Malcolm X said by any means necessary. Sieg Heil!
Didn't Malcolm X also change his views when he went to Mecca.

That's why I like PRE-Mecca Malcolm X.

LordJaric
LordJaric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 01:40 PM

At 9/1/09 01:22 PM, ViolentAJ wrote:

So you strongly believe that people of different races can't exist with one another. Yet a man, that you idolize, who had the same believes, changed those believes after seeing people of different races working together and yet you still believe it is impossible. Keep up the good work troll.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
Fanfiction Page

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 02:13 PM

At 9/1/09 01:40 PM, LordJaric wrote:
At 9/1/09 01:22 PM, ViolentAJ wrote:
So you strongly believe that people of different races can't exist with one another. Yet a man, that you idolize, who had the same believes, changed those believes after seeing people of different races working together and yet you still believe it is impossible. Keep up the good work troll.

Other races can, Blacks cannot. history has proven this. We will never be considered equal, and thus, we will never want to get along, nor will most people ever respect us. We might "fit in" with society, but only at the very bottom to be exploited.

LordJaric
LordJaric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 02:23 PM

At 9/1/09 02:13 PM, ViolentAJ wrote:
Other races can, Blacks cannot. history has proven this.

History shows other wise.

We will never be considered equal, and thus, we will never want to get along, nor will most people ever respect us.

I'm still waiting for prove on this.

We might "fit in" with society, but only at the very bottom to be exploited.

*cough*Obama*cough*

Keep up the good work TrollAJ.

Fanfiction Page

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 03:07 PM

Obama's going to destroy America. He's already on the edge of starting a race war right now, and Blacks still are the only race that can't get any in Japan. This is a fact.

I believe that the Black man must avoid all other races and defend himself from the KKK, skinheads, japanese women, latino gang members, and even criminal-minded Negros, by ant means necessary.

LordJaric
LordJaric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 04:15 PM

At 9/1/09 03:07 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Obama's going to destroy America.

How?

He's already on the edge of starting a race war right now,

You got any proof to back this up.

and Blacks still are the only race that can't get any in Japan. This is a fact.

No it is just your twisted opinion, not a fact.

I believe that the Black man must avoid all other races

I would like to see you and try to confince every black person on this matter.

and defend himself from the KKK, skinheads,

The only thing you've gotten right so far

japanese women,

I think everyone is still waiting for proof of this.

latino gang members,

What do they have to do with this.

and even criminal-minded Negros, by ant means necessary.

how about all criminals

by ant means necessary.

no one is above the law.

Fanfiction Page

SolInvictus
SolInvictus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 05:32 PM

At 9/1/09 05:22 PM, LaForge wrote: Just, wow. Either a skilled troll or a very, very confused young man.

if hes a troll, hes been planning this for a while. i guess thats commendable.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM
Heathenry; it's not for you
"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature
poxpower
poxpower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 05:43 PM

At 9/1/09 05:32 PM, SolInvictus wrote:
At 9/1/09 05:22 PM, LaForge wrote: Just, wow. Either a skilled troll or a very, very confused young man.

Check his post history, he's been at this for years.

His posts make no real sense. He never brings new information or engages in a debate about ideas. He just restates what he thinks are facts over and over and over.

Shaggy-style basically. You will never convince him of anything that he himself didn't decide to look up on his own.
ever

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Programmer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 06:04 PM

so he is a troll.

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 06:07 PM

Malcolm X explained it all god damn it:

Separation

ReiperX
ReiperX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 06:14 PM

At 9/1/09 05:43 PM, poxpower wrote:
At 9/1/09 05:32 PM, SolInvictus wrote:
Check his post history, he's been at this for years.

His posts make no real sense. He never brings new information or engages in a debate about ideas. He just restates what he thinks are facts over and over and over.

Shaggy-style basically. You will never convince him of anything that he himself didn't decide to look up on his own.
ever

Could he actually be Shaggy's alt?

And I'm sorry AJ it took you a long time to dig to find a copy of a photo of a black guy in a Nazi outfit that I still doubt is really you. It just probably took you longer to find the photo other than the first one you see over and over when you google Black Nazi (was surprised that a Corey Taylor drawing came up on the first few pages doing that but still).

Plus the guy in "your" picture looks like he just lost a bet or something, uncomfortable as hell. Someone who is all into Nazism and stuff would probably look a little more, umm, happy or at least not look like he's about to puke.

poxpower
poxpower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to George Lincoln Rockwell Sep. 1st, 2009 @ 06:27 PM

At 9/1/09 06:04 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: so he is a troll.

No, just a nimrod.

At 9/1/09 06:07 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: Malcolm X explained it all god damn it:

haha.
You haven't yet produced a single well thought-out explanation of that plan.

Your plan is basically "we should separate and we'll be happy, but most likely we'll all die so then white people will be happy what's the problem?".

And now to further mock you, I will do this:

=== Violent AJ in alternate universes ===

AJ as an architect.
"Guys let's make skyscrappers, they will solve overpopulation. Just built really tall buildings, that's my plan"

AJ as a computer programmer:
"Ok to make this new product work, we should focus on improving it then if that isn't enough, consumers won't buy it and they'll be happy, so we win!"

AJ the banker:
"Poor people will never be equal to rich people, because they have less money by definition, therefore we should open a bank just for poor people"

BBS Signature