IntelligentFellow
IntelligentFellow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 04:38 AM Reply

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/8 0725200/

This video is not meant for those who are squeamish, however, it is something that people need to see. I found this video on youtube earlier this week, it had approximately 900 views. It was uploaded by Bobbyjoe Blythe (http://www.youtube.com/user/bobbyjoebly the007), the fat white guy with the mustache talking in the beginning. Apparently it was filmed in 1984 in his dojo, and he just now uploaded it to youtube probably thinking he would show it to his Marine buddies. Since it happened in 1984 he probably didn't think he would be charged for any crimes. Soon after, he changed his mind and took the video down, but I managed to save it to my hard drive before he did.

I hope the fat fuck and the guy delivering the beating get thrown in jail for this. I have tons of respect for Marines, but these guys are a disgrace to Marines everywhere.

The original youtube video description (which explains why I'm calling them Marines):
"This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him. The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped."

Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 04:48 AM Reply

lmao it goes from sparring into a brawl

statute of limitations will let him get away with it though

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
CuteAndFuzzy
CuteAndFuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:02 AM Reply

That head smashing was awesome. Good fighter.

Genocide
Genocide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:20 AM Reply

the blood dripping out of his head was awesome.
sadly, i had no sound, so i had no indication that he was actually a retarded man.

BBS Signature
Sekhem
Sekhem
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Musician
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:23 AM Reply

At 8/17/09 05:20 AM, Genocide wrote: the blood dripping out of his head was awesome.
sadly, i had no sound, so i had no indication that he was actually a retarded man.

he said jesus gave him a red belt

it was great

letterboxd|||| last.fm |||| recommend me hip-hop - G O D // B L E S S // A F R I C A

BBS Signature
OddlyPoetic
OddlyPoetic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:26 AM Reply

Assaulting the very people you're supposed to be defending?

Imprison the fuck, and humiliate him too. He deserves everything he gets.

Render Unto Caesar

BBS Signature
Genocide
Genocide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:29 AM Reply

the sad thing? the retard may have gotten beat badly at the end; but the fight wasn't entirely one sided. a mentally challenged man actually knocked down the marine/kung fu teacher a couple of times. This is more sad even then the mans eventual near execution.

BBS Signature
munchies
munchies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:37 AM Reply

The fact that he's a Marine has no bearings on the actual fighting force's influence. That's like saying if someone committed a crime and calling him a disgrace to humans as a whole.

Genocide
Genocide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:39 AM Reply

At 8/17/09 05:37 AM, munchies wrote: The fact that he's a Marine has no bearings on the actual fighting force's influence. That's like saying if someone committed a crime and calling him a disgrace to humans as a whole.

I'm sure he isn't trying to insult all marines; just pointing out that they should know better after their training.

On a side note, being a marine makes him far more deadly.

BBS Signature
munchies
munchies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:41 AM Reply

At 8/17/09 05:39 AM, Genocide wrote: I'm sure he isn't trying to insult all marines; just pointing out that they should know better after their training.

On a side note, being a marine makes him far more deadly.

He does look like he eats hearty breakfastses on the regular.

citricsquid
citricsquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:46 AM Reply

Those guys should burn in hell, it was fine until he stamped his fucking head open. The fuck was that.

Dezimo
Dezimo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:48 AM Reply

Am i the only one that read this as "Marine eats delicious man"

BBS Signature
Genocide
Genocide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:49 AM Reply

At 8/17/09 05:48 AM, Dezimo wrote: Am i the only one that read this as "Marine eats delicious man"

No. I actually didn't notice the real name until after i had seen the video. I was expecting the fat white man to start chewing on the crazy dude.

BBS Signature
Podburrys
Podburrys
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 17th, 2009 @ 05:51 AM Reply

As sad as it is, what can we do about a 25 year old assault?

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature
IntelligentFellow
IntelligentFellow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Marine Beats Delirious Man - Nsfw Aug. 18th, 2009 @ 03:06 PM Reply

At 8/17/09 05:51 AM, Podburrys wrote: As sad as it is, what can we do about a 25 year old assault?

Theres no statue of limitations in a lot of states, people get locked up for shit that happened in the 70's.