00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DoctorSpectre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

khz limitations...

4,799 Views | 33 Replies

Response to khz limitations... 2013-09-05 07:55:57

At 9/5/13 06:48 AM, Carefoot wrote:
At 8/16/09 05:28 PM, Chronamut wrote: newgrounds is not going to change it's standards simply to conform to what YOU think "sounds good"

conform to the standards or leave - those are your options - that or find at least 50,000 people that frequent newgrounds that share your plight and make a business case to tom about it - otherwise you think too highly of your problems to think they merit tom or wade's attention.
This is such a cunty response. There is a lot of evidence that 432kHz is vastly superior, healthier and not the same frequency of Nazi propaganda.

The imposed 440Hz
In 1939 Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels dictated 440Hz as the standard tuning pitch. This to let people think and feel in a certain manner, and to keep them a prisoner of a certain consciousness. This in spite of that Professor Dussaut from the Paris Conservatory wrote a referendum that was signed by 23,000 French musicians who all were for the preservation of the A= 432Hz. Freedom of choice in bringing back the frequency of the earth is what it's all about today.

432Hz quality
Music on a basis tone of A=432Hz is more transparent, more marked, clearer, gives an obvious musical picture and the Overtones and undertones moves more freely and can multiply themselves more. Music based on 440Hz represents emotions and locks up the head. By lowering the pitch 440Hz - 8Hz to 432Hz, the music changes. Which first was painful to the ear changes into a beautiful, warm music whereby relaxation is natural. Overtones are decisive for the sound, this holds for instruments as well as the human voice. The piano tuned in A= 440Hz creates an artificial clarity and strengthens the high stress levels of today. The instruments on which Mozart and Verdi composed their masterpieces were in 432Hz -is the same as C=256Hz- pitched. The original Stadivarius violin was developed to resonate at 432Hz.

Why can't we upload in 432kHz? I know bandcamp does the same but soundcloud does not. I do not believe there should be any technical difficulties other then that mp3 cannot be exported to 432kHz. I would pay for an NG supporter account if I could upload lossless WAV of my music the way its meant to be heard. I will stop uploading until there is a change.

lol... you people are cofusing two completly diferent things the whole time. I will explain it like this:

you can tune your instrument in 432 Hz... you can even tune your instrument in 200 fucking Hz, if you wanna be unique or crazy... in the end you can still SAMPLE your recording at a rate of 44.1 kHz BECAUSE one is the tuning frequency and the other one is the sample frequency of your digital data.

If your song is sampled at 44.1 or 48.0 kHz, it will still sound like your instruments are tuned in 432 Hz, because one doesn't influence the other. The one is the NATURAL frequency of the waves traveling through air and the other one is the frequency of the DIGITAL sampling rate.

There are probably a LOT of musicians here posting their music in 432 Hz laughin at you right now...

Response to khz limitations... 2013-09-05 08:10:58

At 9/5/13 07:55 AM, InYourDreams wrote:
In 1939 Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels dictated 440Hz as the standard tuning pitch. This to let people think and feel in a certain manner, and to keep them a prisoner of a certain consciousness.

hey buddy...

khz limitations...

p.s. i am gay

Response to khz limitations... 2013-09-05 10:06:04

You guys got it all wrong, you have to tune your your song t o 432bits not khz

Response to khz limitations... 2013-09-05 10:39:02

Stop confusing tuning frequency with sampling rate.

This totally didn't need to be uber-necroed...