Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:53 AM Reply

At 10/8/09 08:59 PM, TheThing wrote:
At 10/8/09 11:45 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Libel anyone?
Rage mode initiated, trolling commenced.

http://www.truemuscle.com/steroids/walte r-payton-could-have-died-of-steroid-abus e/2008

I'd take it with entire container of salt.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
DELUCA2400
DELUCA2400
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 11:14 AM Reply

Well I didn't pick any games for the first quarter of the season. So I guess I can start now.

Cleveland at Buffalo - Cleveland The Bills offense looks horrible and the Browns are due for a win.

Dallas at Kansas City - Dallas Dallas is going to comeback after that bad loss last week.

Minnesota at St. Louis - Minnesota St. Louis is horrible and Minnesota is on a roll.

Oakland at NY Giants - Giants Even without Eli the Giants are still going to win.

Tampa Bay at Philadelphia - Eagles Philadelphia now has DMac back and Tampa has a horrible secondary. I smell blow out.

Pittsburgh at Detroit - Pittsburgh Pitt is now back to their Superbowl form and thy basically have a bye with Detroit.

Washington at Carolina - Carolina I expect their running game to have a big game even if Jake turns the ball over a bit because Jason Campbell will do that as well. I expect a close game.

Cincinnati at Baltimore - Baltimore Baltimore was embarrassed last week and Cincy barely beat the Browns.

Atlanta at San Francisco - Atlanta San Fran is without Frank Gore. So I have to give the edge to the Falcons.

Jacksonville at Seattle - Jacksonville Jacksonville is on a roll while Seattle is without Walter Jones and Matt Hassleback.

Houston at Arizona - Arizona Arizona is rested after the bye. So I'm giving them the edge in a shootout.

New England at Denver - New England Even though Denver's defense actually beat a good team I expect Brady to use his magic and win a fairly close game

Indianapolis at Tennessee - Indianapolis Tennessee is due for a win just not this week.

NY Jets at Miami- Jets Miami is without Chad Pennington and the Jets are looking to rebound after that loss to the Saints.

Tluck-Person
Tluck-Person
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 12:39 PM Reply

Week 5 Schedule:
Cleveland at Buffalo - Hopefully. HOPEFULLY an easy win for Buffalo.

Dallas at Kansas City - Dallas

Minnesota at St. Louis - Minnesota Brettkings

Oakland at NY Giants - NY Giants

Tampa Bay at Philadelphia - McNabbs back. Philly.

Pittsburgh at Detroit - UPSET Detroit!!

Washington at Carolina - Carolina

Cincinnati at Baltimore - Baltimore

Atlanta at San Francisco - San Francisco

Jacksonville at Seattle - Jacksonville

Houston at Arizona - Houston

New England at Denver - Denver Defense

Indianapolis at Tennessee - Indy

NY Jets at Miami - Jets

Bye: Chicago, Green Bay, New Orleans, San Diego

I think...I hate... dick.

BBS Signature
reverend
reverend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 07:55 PM Reply

Let's not forget about making picks for UFL games. Apparently, it's the new rival to the NFL (or an attempt to be a developmental league). :P

Anyways, my obligatory college football post for this week:

Key Games:
Boston College at 5 Virginia Tech
17 Auburn at Arkansas
Wisconsin at 9 Ohio State
13 Oregon at UCLA
Michigan at 12 Iowa
3 Alabama at 20 Ole Miss
1 Flordia at 4 LSU

If I were to pick an upset, BC over VTech would be it. It seems to happen to each other every year.

This week has been all about Tebow and will he or won't he play for the huge match up verses LSU. If he was smart and wants a future career in the NFL he would sit out this week because one more hit like he took it's game over.

Sam Bradford (Oklahoma) will play verses Baylor which will be his tune up before the huge rivalry game against Texas. Hopefully the defense will decide to show up this week.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 9th, 2009 @ 09:25 PM Reply

At 10/9/09 11:14 AM, DELUCA2400 wrote: Oakland at NY Giants - Giants Even without Eli the Giants are still going to win.

He actually practiced today, so its looking good for the Giants.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 10th, 2009 @ 11:30 AM Reply

Happy birthday asshole.

American Football Discussion

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 10th, 2009 @ 11:36 AM Reply

At 10/10/09 11:30 AM, Molotov wrote: Happy birthday asshole.

I'm sure you would love to do that to the guy who made a negative video about Walter Payton.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 10th, 2009 @ 04:32 PM Reply

Man. I actually cannot wait to watch the Giants destroy the Raiders this week, just because being on the upper East coast I never get to watch Raiders games (especially now that I'm not at home and don't have a TV). Been trying to use SOPCast, TVAnts and the like to stream live games but the connection is so choppy it really hasn't been worth it, so i've just been keeping up with live box scores and such. Better than nothing.

Prolly gonna try and cop a seat in my friend's room because I know he's a huge Giants fan. Even if I have to sit and endure shit from him while watching how inevitably poor pretty much the entire team will perform, getting to watch them is good enough for me. Still waiting for Chaz Schilens to come back from his foot injury, but at this point he might as well just take all the time he needs. JaMarcus can't even get the ball off to Zach Miller, and Miller is an amazing talent at TE stuck in a shithole offense.

Swung a nice trade in NG FFB, managed to dump Thomas Jones, Larry Johnson, Zach Miller and Pierre Garcon and turn that into Brandon Jacobs, Jonathan Stewart and Tony Gonzalez. Really changes the entire look of my team, which, now that most of my best guys have had their bye weeks, is looking fairly strong.

QB - McNabb, Garrard
WR - Andre Johnson, Boldin, Mike Sims-Walker, Kevin Walter
RB - Jacobs, Westbrook, Stewart, Michael Bush, Sammy Morris, Jerome Harrison
TE - Brent Celek, Tony Gonzo
K - Jeff Reed (but i tend to go week-to-week with kickers)
DEF - Pittsburgh, San Francisco (again, generally a week-to-week call)

maybe I'll actually nail down a playoff spot this year. football isn't really my game, fantasy-wise.

Personally, I'll be keepin' an eye on how the Pats split carries now without Fred Taylor. I expect Sammy Morris to end up getting the bulk in the long run, which is why I picked him up over Laurence Maroney. Maroney was a late-round flyer of mine, but has shown jack shit on-field as usual, so I can't really expect them to once again try and make him a featured back. BenJarvus Green-Ellis could be a wild card here, too.

I'm interested in seeing how the Saints will split carries amongst their backs now too, now that everyone is going to be healthy coming up after this bye week. Tough call on how to split carries amongst 3 good backs, but I think Pierre Thomas gets the bulk of the carries, Reggie Bush takes on a Kevin-Faulk-type role as a change-of-pace back, and Mike Bell gets a Le'Ron-McClain-type job as a goal-line bruiser/short-yardage back.

Jets are another interesting conundrum. I got rid of Thomas Jones knowing full well that at some point this season he's going to lose a good portion of the carries he's getting now, as is obvious from his declining agility and speed and the organization's newfound commitment as Leon Washington as an eventual every-down back (which I fully support, because he's always been fast as hell). But there's also Shonn Greene to worry about. I feel like by the time the end of the year rolls around, it'll be Greene and Washington getting a good majority of the carries, with Jones being relegated to light running duties.

As for KC's RB sitchu...I'm glad I got rid of Larry Johnson. I had held out some hope for a grand return to past years when I drafted him this year, but 2.7 YPC ain't gonna cut it, especially in the KC offense (or lack thereof). Todd Haley is fucking batshit though, so it could be a while before Johnson gets phased out of the offense in favor of a Jamaal Charles. That's what happens when you drop a kickoff return the first time you touch the ball in a game. Haley was saying he might not even activate Charles to play, that's how pissed he is about that muffed catch.

I feel like this year has seen a lot of failures in the RBBC scheme. Miami of course has it nailed down as always with Ronnie Brown and Sticky Icky Ricky, and Baltimore once again is doin' it with Rice, McGahee and a little sprinkle of Le'Ron McClain. But pretty much everywhere else it hasn't been working out.

- Dallas hasn't been able to keep it going with Barber/Felix Jones/Tasard Choice because of constant injuries to at least one per week
- Oakland's ground game has nothing and DMac got injured
- Washington barely gets to use Clinton Portis because of how fucked up his body is at this point (bone spurs in both ankles, shoulder pains, etc.) so Ladell Betts is getting play as a full-time back, which he isn't.
- The Giants haven't really opened up the ground game yet, but Jacobs has been receiving the bulk of the carries anyway, although Bradshaw is so fast he really doesn't need an equal amount of carries to produce well.
- Denver's RB committee is sorting itself out now thanks to injuries and ineffectiveness, but for the most part it's been a conundrum all season with Moreno, Buckhalter, Hillis, Jordan and others
- the Pats have their ridiculous RBBC
- the Titans seem to have relegated LenDale White to backup-RB amounts of carries per game, basically giving Chris Johnson the ability to show off his talent as a full-time back
- Purple Jesus has taken over in Minny and Chester Taylor really gets most of his time riding the pine or getting change-of-pace plays.
- San Diego hasn't gotten the ground game off at all; LT is still hurtin', Sproles is too small to be able to play as an every-down back.
- Tampa's three-headed beast of Cadillac Williams, Derrick Ward and Earnest Graham is floundering.
- Indy's pairing of Donald Brown and Joseph Addai has been a lukewarm success at best, and Addai is really looking like a one-year wonder these days, but since Peyton is so fucking good, his arm makes up for whatever failures the running game has presented thus far
- Arizona has no running game whatsoever with Hightower and Beanie Wells; their offense has looked fairly stifled all year thus far, but playing the Texans this week should bring about a lot of offense, although most of it is likely to come by the pass
- Cleveland's RB situation is just straight ugly; Jamal Lewis is constantly hurting and it might be time for him to think about getting ready to call it career; Jerome Harrison is fairly mediocre but ends up with somewhat gaudy numbers because they're now throwing him 25-30 carries a game because their passing game is still in shambles and they have no other backs
- Carolina can't get the offense running like it was last year with Stewart and DeAngelo Williams, especially since Delhomme looks pretty much cooked, and Stewart has been dealing with foot/toe injuries all season so far, leaving Williams to try and create the entire offense himself, and we've seen how that's been going

Really, at this point the only successful RBBCs are appearing to be Philly (which appears inevitable between McCoy and Westbrook), Pittsburgh (which suddenly has a running game now that Mendenhall decided to show up as an NFL RB and Fast Willie is still hobbled by turf toe, leaving Mewelde Moore to get some changeup carries), Nawlins, Baltimore, and Miami. I guess you could argue the Giants or Jets too, but right now both of them are depending mostly on their stifling defenses to take care of most of the game (and for the Giants, their passing game has really taken over). Buffalo remains to be seen, but I think Freddie Jax and Lynch will work out.

All I can say is that it's a strange fucking fantasy year when backs like Rock Cartwright, Heath Evans, Patrick Cobbs, Laurence Maroney and LaRod Stevens-Howling all have produced more at RB than LaDainian Tomlinson.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
jonthomson
jonthomson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 10th, 2009 @ 06:02 PM Reply

At 10/10/09 04:32 PM, Buddhist wrote: Man. I actually cannot wait to watch the Giants destroy the Raiders this week, just because being on the upper East coast I never get to watch Raiders games (especially now that I'm not at home and don't have a TV). Been trying to use SOPCast, TVAnts and the like to stream live games but the connection is so choppy it really hasn't been worth it, so i've just been keeping up with live box scores and such. Better than nothing.

funny that the feed that we can supposedly get to watch any game outside the US (which is fucking pricey) has epically failed basically every week. so i'll just watch whatever sky has.

but this week's game will not be pretty.

SiXFouR.668 EU

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 10th, 2009 @ 07:28 PM Reply

Cleveland at Buffalo - Bills
Dallas at Kansas City - Chiefs (No joke)
Minnesota at St. Louis - Vikings
Oakland at NY Giants - Giants
Tampa Bay at Philadelphia - Eagles
Pittsburgh at Detroit - Steelers
Washington at Carolina - Panthers
Cincinnati at Baltimore - Bengals (Again, no joke)
Atlanta at San Francisco - 49ers
Jacksonville at Seattle - Jaguars
Houston at Arizona - Cardinals
New England at Denver - Patriots
Indianapolis at Tennessee - Colts
NY Jets at Miami - Jets

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

TheThing
TheThing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 10th, 2009 @ 07:43 PM Reply

At 10/9/09 09:25 PM, Crashman wrote:
At 10/9/09 11:14 AM, DELUCA2400 wrote: Oakland at NY Giants - Giants Even without Eli the Giants are still going to win.
He actually practiced today, so its looking good for the Giants.

Eli Manning is surprisingly tough. He hasn't missed a start so far in his career. And if you watch him play, he'll stay in the pocket and take a hit just to get the perfect pass off.

TheThing
TheThing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 10th, 2009 @ 08:12 PM Reply

At 10/8/09 08:59 PM, TheThing wrote:
At 10/8/09 11:45 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Libel anyone?
Rage mode initiated, trolling commenced.

Overflow detected. Resetting. Commencing.

Week 5 Schedule:
Cleveland at Buffalo

I'm feeling that Cleveland still doesn't have their shit together, no matter what last week showed.
Bills

Dallas at Kansas City

As bad as I may think Dallas is, KC is worse
Cowboys

Minnesota at St. Louis

Minnesota is going deep in the playoffs this year, while St. Louis is going deep in the draft.
Vikings

Oakland at NY Giants

No explanation needed
Giants

Tampa Bay at Philadelphia

I'm not sure about this game. If McNabb plays, he'll still be hurting and that will give Tampa a good chance. But if Kolb plays, it'll be a close game (closer than it should be) with Philly winning. If I had to bet my life on one team it would have to be...
Eagles.

Pittsburgh at Detroit

Again, no explanation needed
Steelers

Washington at Carolina

Another horrible NFC East-NFC South match up. I still don't think Carolina is too good though.
Redskins

Cincinnati at Baltimore

A great game. 2 very good teams butting heads. But Baltimore is kind of old defensively and doesn't have too many standouts on offense besides Flacco (whose younger brother I've met. He sucks at QB but is fast as hell)
Bengals.

Atlanta at San Francisco

Michael Crabtree will be a non-factor if he plays. He has no report with Smith and doesn't know the plays. But the Falcons aren't too good either, only slightly better.
Falcons

Jacksonville at Seattle

Another bad game. No idea who's going to win, but this can be my underdog pick of the week.
Seahawks.

Houston at Arizona

They got a good rivalry going, don't they? Should be another interesting game, but look for last year's runner up winning.
Cardinals.

New England at Denver

Should be a good game. Could we see Brady finally come back to form? Don't think so.
Broncos.

Indianapolis at Tennessee

Tennessee somehow lost all their mojo in the playoffs and blow.
Colts.

NY Jets at Miami

As much as I want Miami to have another good season like they did last year, the Jets are having a fantastic year.
Jets.

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 10th, 2009 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 10/10/09 06:02 PM, jonthomson wrote: funny that the feed that we can supposedly get to watch any game outside the US (which is fucking pricey) has epically failed basically every week. so i'll just watch whatever sky has.

At least you have somethin'. I don't have a TV as of now so I haven't seen a game in a while, just been following via online boxscores and word of mouth.

I assume you only get Sunday Night Football/MNF?

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
AJ
AJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 04:35 AM Reply

Cleveland at Buffalo - Bills
Dallas at Kansas City - Cowboys
Minnesota at St. Louis - Vikings
Oakland at NY Giants - Raiders
Tampa Bay at Philadelphia - Eagles
Pittsburgh at Detroit - Steelers
Washington at Carolina - Panthers
Cincinnati at Baltimore - Ravens
Atlanta at San Francisco - Falcons
Jacksonville at Seattle - Seahawks
Houston at Arizona - Cardinals
New England at Denver - Patriots
Indianapolis at Tennessee - Colts
NY Jets at Miami - Jets

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 02:00 PM Reply

At 10/10/09 04:32 PM, Buddhist wrote: Man. I actually cannot wait to watch the Giants destroy the Raiders this week

It only took a half.

lulz

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 03:33 PM Reply

Buffalo needs to get it's shit together now, 3-3 against the browns; my god 0-0

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature
TheThing
TheThing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 04:18 PM Reply

At 10/11/09 02:00 PM, Molotov wrote:
At 10/10/09 04:32 PM, Buddhist wrote: Man. I actually cannot wait to watch the Giants destroy the Raiders this week
It only took a half.

lulz

The saddest part is that the Giants back up (David Carr) ended up throwing more passes than Manning did.

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 04:30 PM Reply

Only the Buffalo Bills can lose a game to the opposing quarterback who throws 2-17 23 yards and 1 INT.

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 05:04 PM Reply

I think its just about time for TO to start bitching and moaning.

Also, how bout them Cincinnati Bengals?

Once again, they're involved in a game that decided in the last moments and they get the win in Baltimore to move to 4-1, and they're now in first place in the NFC North (With wins over the Ravens AND the Steelers).

On an unrelated note.. FUCK YOU, FRANCONA, AND FUCK YOU, PAPELBON!

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 05:06 PM Reply

At 10/11/09 05:04 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
Also, how bout them Cincinnati Bengals?

The Cardiac Cats are back baby.

BBS Signature
reverend
reverend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 05:09 PM Reply

Dallas really dodged a bullet taking it to OT with the Chiefs. Good thing too because I didn't what to have two weeks of hearing them sniping at each other (bye week next week).

And would somebody tell me what the hell the person who designed the AFL jersey for the Broncos was thinking; I know it was the 60s but come on. They look ridiculous verses the Pats.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 05:59 PM Reply

I lost all fath in the bills today >.<

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 10/11/09 05:09 PM, reverend wrote:

And would somebody tell me what the hell the person who designed the AFL jersey for the Broncos was thinking; I know it was the 60s but come on. They look ridiculous verses the Pats.

I know, the horse is doing something perverted with that horn...

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 06:46 PM Reply

At 10/11/09 05:59 PM, idiot-buster wrote: I lost all fath in the bills today >.<

There was no faith to begin with.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 07:07 PM Reply

You know, Weinbender's book about Walter Payton taking steroids will probably be released around the time when Uwe Boll wins the Academy Award...or when they finally demolish that crumbling bank but held back by a year each time.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
jonthomson
jonthomson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 07:24 PM Reply

At 10/10/09 10:51 PM, Buddhist wrote:
At 10/10/09 06:02 PM, jonthomson wrote: funny that the feed that we can supposedly get to watch any game outside the US (which is fucking pricey) has epically failed basically every week. so i'll just watch whatever sky has.

At least you have somethin'. I don't have a TV as of now so I haven't seen a game in a while, just been following via online boxscores and word of mouth.

I assume you only get Sunday Night Football/MNF?

we get sunday night, and one early/late game. we now no longer get MNF because five suck cock

and ffs i have denver +3 and it's in overtime, need this one after TB +14.5 and Buf -6.5 epic failed

SiXFouR.668 EU

BBS Signature
ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 07:39 PM Reply

5-0 unbelieveable

BBS Signature
iBagel
iBagel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 07:50 PM Reply

HA! Denver you cease to amaze me taking down that skirt wearing son of a bitch Tom Brady and his overrated team. Hell yea!

PSN ID: el173sn1pax
"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!"

BBS Signature
jonthomson
jonthomson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Oct. 11th, 2009 @ 07:53 PM Reply

pop quiz - which QB went 2/17 for 23 yards and an int this week?

SiXFouR.668 EU

BBS Signature