New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sentio
Sentio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Writer
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 04:01 PM Reply

At 1/13/13 03:42 PM, TheKlown wrote: Will this be the most insane playoff game ever if Seahawks come back and win it?

This game is insane!

EPIC COMEBACK! IMPOSSIBLE?!?

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! Only the Falcons could blow this! Come on you Seahawks!

Buy the Newgrounds Writing Anthology
Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 04:15 PM Reply

Seahawks blew it like losers!

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

Sentio
Sentio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Writer
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 1/13/13 04:01 PM, Sentio wrote:
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! Only the Falcons could blow this! Come on you Seahawks!

Pffft, what a game. Would have been amazing for another hail mary miracle, but not to be this time. Seahawks are going to be dangerous in the future though, young team.

Falcons have the monkey off their backs, but the 49ers look very very good. Smells like a Patriots 49ers super bowl at the moment.

Buy the Newgrounds Writing Anthology
Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 04:30 PM Reply

Congrats to Matt Ryan and the Atlanta falcons, but Matt Ryan has to stop turning the football over agreed?

He almost cost them that game by energizing the Seahawks back to life. If he turns it over against the 49ers it will be a wrap!

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 04:32 PM Reply

I want the Falcons to win which is my Heart, but my Brain says 49ers/Pats Super Bowl. I just don't trust Matt Ryan. I love the Philly Boy but if he turns the football over against 49ers he and the Atlanta Falcons will lose the game. If Matt Ryan does not turn the football over I think they beat the 49ers in a competitive game.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 04:43 PM Reply

Texans are chokers, they settled for a field goal when they needed a Touchdown.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 06:13 PM Reply

Good game 17-13 but I still think the game is favoring the Patriots even tho it's close.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 07:44 PM Reply

What holding are they talking about? Did the Officials just help out the Pats?

They showed a replay but it wasn't a good camera angle, they showed an overhead view and I couldn't see any holding... What the heck?

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 13th, 2013 @ 10:25 PM Reply

Something seems fishy about this Super Bowl this year. It looks like the NFL purposely some how had fishy Officiating in that Broncos/Ravens game with more calls favoring a Ravens win than against them. That one call which was clearly pass interference with the Ravens defense holding all over the Broncos Receiver should have never counted as an interception. I personally believe the NFL is pushing hard for a Ravens/49ers Super Bowl because they know it will set record setting ratings have 2 brothers go at it! I'm picking Murderer Ray Lewis and his thug Ravens to beat 49ers in this NFL Super Bowl game that was pushed hard by the NFL!

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 14th, 2013 @ 12:08 AM Reply

Did Ray Lewis ever give his side of the Story of what exactly went down that night?

And was he willing to be hooked up to a lie detector test? Lie Detector Tests are 99.9 percent accuracy I believe I've heard.

Questions I'd like to know.

1) Did you kill that guy?(Don't know his name)

2) Do you know who killed that guy?

3) Did you get rid of evidence?

An innocent man has nothing to hide.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 14th, 2013 @ 01:21 PM Reply

I thought the Seahawks would've come back and won that one because they had all of the momentum on their side. But, the Falcons are just really fucking good this year.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 14th, 2013 @ 04:41 PM Reply

At 1/14/13 12:08 AM, TheKlown wrote: Did Ray Lewis ever give his side of the Story of what exactly went down that night?

And was he willing to be hooked up to a lie detector test? Lie Detector Tests are 99.9 percent accuracy I believe I've heard.

Not really, lie detector tests relies on the symptoms of stress which can be exploited if the person is prepared for it. Not to mention someone like me would have fail the test easily due to nervousness, it's not really reliable.

Whether he did it or not, I really have no idea and one of the main reasons why he was let off was because the witnesses testimonies conflicted with one and the other. It's one of those thing you will have to look up although Lewis didn't help himself when he lied to the police which to be fair would make him a suspect.

Even if he does gives his side of the story, how many people would believe him? It's a tough case.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 05:21 PM Reply

Manti Te'o has been banned from ever joining the NFL. Good, what a dirtbag he is for making up such a sick and twisted Story.

http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-teos-dead-girlfriend-the-m ost-heartbreaking-and-inspirational-story-of-the-college-foo tball-season-is-a-hoax

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 05:24 PM Reply

At 1/14/13 04:43 PM, Travis wrote:
At 1/14/13 12:08 AM, TheKlown wrote: An innocent man has nothing to hide.
Who cares about that incident now?

It's been years since it occurred and he was never found to be guilty.

You would like to protect a Murderer.

EJR
EJR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Animator
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 05:38 PM Reply

The Bears just hired Marc Trestman from the CFL as their head coach and I think they brought someone else from the CFL as their OC too.

We Canada now

Portal, Chat & BBS Moderator

BBS Signature
Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 06:31 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 05:21 PM, TheKlown wrote: Manti Te'o has been banned from ever joining the NFL. Good, what a dirtbag he is for making up such a sick and twisted Story.

http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-teos-dead-girlfriend-the-m ost-heartbreaking-and-inspirational-story-of-the-college-foo tball-season-is-a-hoax

Yeah. That's a bit presumptuous, don't ya think?

I just hope it isn't true, because if it is, that's really horrible.

Request a review ]                                                                            sea otters hold hands in their sleep so they don't drift away from each other

BBS Signature
Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 06:38 PM Reply

On a lighter note, the Eagles picked up Chip Kelly.

It'll be interesting to see how this'll affect both the Ducks and the Eagles performances next season.

Request a review ]                                                                            sea otters hold hands in their sleep so they don't drift away from each other

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 07:03 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 06:31 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:
I just hope it isn't true, because if it is, that's really horrible.

People aren't sure about Manti's involvement in all of this, but it's a known fact now that his dead girlfriend never existed. I've been following this all afternoon. It's nuts.

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 08:22 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 05:21 PM, TheKlown wrote: Manti Te'o has been banned from ever joining the NFL. Good, what a dirtbag he is for making up such a sick and twisted Story.

What a way to wreck your own promising career before it even started.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:12 AM Reply

I don't want him on my NFL team, guys a freaking weirdo. He is a Psycho and that isn't a funny joke at all. Watch out for this Steroid abuser, he might cut someones head off like another famous Football player did.

Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 01:18 AM Reply

haha don't know what you're on about, but that's some wild shit man.

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 03:01 AM Reply

Seeing as Buffalo was projected to take Te'o I will be following this business closely. His stock will probably fall severely if he gets drafted at all. It's too bad that the one time the Bills look poised to take a big name player who could turn things around something like this happens. I never found him to be an extraordinary talent but he had a persona and a story that brought people into seats. The last thing I want is a cancer on the team though so here's hoping they find another quality guy to take that spot.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 05:23 AM Reply

Manti Te'o

American Football Discussion

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 11:38 AM Reply

I read this post and wtf'ed all over the place, then I started telling people what you said. Now I look like a dumbass. Thanks, internet.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:00 PM Reply

At 1/17/13 03:01 AM, Gobblemeister wrote: Seeing as Buffalo was projected to take Te'o I will be following this business closely. His stock will probably fall severely if he gets drafted at all. It's too bad that the one time the Bills look poised to take a big name player who could turn things around something like this happens. I never found him to be an extraordinary talent but he had a persona and a story that brought people into seats. The last thing I want is a cancer on the team though so here's hoping they find another quality guy to take that spot.

You never know, he is a huge risk because of what happened but it's not like the Bills will have much to lose by drafting him. If all goes well, he could be the next Junior Seau. I could see the teams like the Eagles, Cowboys, and the Jets taking their chances on him though.

He's still a tool though.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:07 PM Reply

At 1/17/13 03:01 AM, Gobblemeister wrote: Seeing as Buffalo was projected to take Te'o I will be following this business closely. His stock will probably fall severely if he gets drafted at all.

I don't think it's any question that he's going to get drafted, most likely in the first round. GMs tend to be pretty anal about the even the most trivial of things in the draft, but if he is as good as everyone claims, then they will draft him in the first round, and then deal with the possible consequences later on.

It's too bad that the one time the Bills look poised to take a big name player who could turn things around something like this happens.

It all depends if he can play well in his rookie season, if he does, then the damage won't be as destructive, but if he sucks, then everyone will point this out and basically be octrasized and gullible.

I never found him to be an extraordinary talent but he had a persona and a story that brought people into seats. The last thing I want is a cancer on the team though so here's hoping they find another quality guy to take that spot.

Buffalo needs as much talent as they can get in every position, and I wouldn't imagine that the Bills would pass up on Te'o, if they have a need for a LB. Character is important, but it don't mean shit if they can't play effectively, and considering how bad the Bills are on defense, they need every man they can draft.

We don't have the full details about Te'o's fictional girlfriend and all that, but as of now, I do believe that he was duped more so than anything else.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:31 PM Reply

The big thing holding back Manti Te'o at this moment is that any team drafting him will be drafting more than a player, but also a leader on defense. The best case scenario is that it turns out Te'o was duped and it hurts his credibility a bit or at least makes his transition into the NFL tougher than it already would be for a relatively undersized guy like him. Worst case scenario is he conspired with Tuiasosopo in an effort to hunt glory and he loses all credibility as a leader and a man of character.

I hope for the best but I think trading up for Jarvis Jones could be a good idea too if things pan out poorly.

TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 05:07 PM Reply

Will it affect Manti Te'o's career if he lied about girlfriend dying to try to get the Heisman award?

Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 06:26 PM Reply

At 1/17/13 05:07 PM, TheKlown wrote: Will it affect Manti Te'o's career if he lied about girlfriend dying to try to get the Heisman award?

Undoubtedly. Either way, he's going to have to perform exceptionally well in order to distance himself from this scandal. and especially so if he did indeed lie.

It's even considerable that learning his girlfriend never existed affected his performance in the Championship game. Who knows how he'll perform at the Combine. It could all be irrelevant anyways, teams are always trying to strengthen their roster regardless of acumen; they could lose all the other benefits of Manti's seemingly purported character, but still gain an exceptional athlete.

Everything rests on how he adjusts to whatever's coming.

BBS Signature
reverend
reverend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to American Football Discussion Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 09:47 PM Reply

At 1/17/13 05:07 PM, TheKlown wrote: Will it affect Manti Te'o's career if he lied about girlfriend dying to try to get the Heisman award?

He just won't get drafted as high as he could have been. One thing about the NFL is that character of a person only plays a minor role compared to their abilities; TO, Ocho Cinco, et al.

I bet Manti hopes the spotlight stays on Lance Armstrong until April.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature