Be a Supporter!
Greenfrost6
Greenfrost6
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Furrys Aug. 15th, 2009 @ 07:47 PM Reply

At 8/15/09 07:45 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: If you like to yiff your yiff while you're yiffing your yiffing yiff, then why not yiff your yiff so you can yiff your yiffing yiff while your yiff your yiff to enable you to yiff your yiff & yiffing yiff while you're yiffing your yiff yiffing your yiffing yiff!

*scratches head*

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature
Akkryls
Akkryls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Furrys Aug. 15th, 2009 @ 07:58 PM Reply

At 8/15/09 07:45 PM, Minty-Hippo wrote: Because It's an identity for them, not so much a sexuall preference any more, although it does apply to there sex life, it's mostly because there identity is sexually active as well, perhaps even more so.

This pretty much hit the nail on the head...
Anyway, who came up with the idea that we're fucking ALL the time? I understand the beastiality misconception... But ALL the time?
Christ, we're about as sexually active as other people, just have different ideas of what's hot...

Anyways... Not all furries are actually like these people who look at "Yiff" and fap to it, some take the identity of a furry because they feel a connection to a specific animal, and they enjoy that animal and would want to be that animal...
Etc. Etc. And so on and so forth...

Basically; Furries aren't always in the fandom for the sexual part.
So therefore, it's not a fetish, it's a fandom.

What are you doing complaining about Furry Pride when there's so much more Gay Pride stuff out there?
Oh wait... You accept homosexuals because you understand that they just have different views and opinions to you...
Then why not with furries?

If the above is not true, disregard what I said. You're an asshole.

Being inconsiderate about Michael Jackson since 25/05/09
Best. Animation. Ever. (NSFW/FL?)
Blind users club

BBS Signature
Sephtis
Sephtis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Furrys Aug. 15th, 2009 @ 08:26 PM Reply

Each to thier own, but personnaly, theres a few to many on the internet, I don't see so many on Newgrounds, but beign on Deviant art quite a lot you get....exposed to some rubbish >>.

Sephtis
Sephtis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Furrys Aug. 15th, 2009 @ 08:28 PM Reply

I will disagree with the "what is wrong with it" sentiment, its just not right >>, in the same way pedophilia and necrophilia are.

But I will jump on the make :3 the next smily bandwagon xD.

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Furrys Aug. 15th, 2009 @ 08:35 PM Reply

Well if you're putting me in the picture then don't, I'm not a furry...and never have been.
People just easily mistake me because of my username, and this IS the internet.

Though sometimes I try and blend into the crowd and make people think I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NguTypiXqqY
ILLEGAL MARIJUANA RELATED ACTIVITIES
The hand I killed your children with masturbates to the memory of it

PenguinKommando
PenguinKommando
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Furrys Aug. 15th, 2009 @ 08:44 PM Reply

At 8/15/09 07:45 PM, GOTHCLAWZ wrote: If you like to yiff your yiff while you're yiffing your yiffing yiff, then why not yiff your yiff so you can yiff your yiffing yiff while your yiff your yiff to enable you to yiff your yiff & yiffing yiff while you're yiffing your yiff yiffing your yiffing yiff!

If you like to run one of the only good memes into the ground, why not get run over by a train, then have the train reverse back over you so it can see what it hit, then just find you bloody, pumply, smeared wad of flesh, then run back over you to continue on, since fuck you.

BBS Signature
Akkryls
Akkryls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Furrys Aug. 15th, 2009 @ 08:44 PM Reply

At 8/15/09 08:28 PM, Sephtis wrote: I will disagree with the "what is wrong with it" sentiment, its just not right >>, in the same way pedophilia and necrophilia are.

But I will jump on the make :3 the next smily bandwagon xD.

Homosexuality used to be "Just not right", look at it now...
Hell, who knows, beastiality may be fully legal within the next 10 years, and sex with only one other person may be seen as "Just not right"

Besides, those who take to the more sexual side of the fandom, are mostly attracted to the same kind of people... Those who'd prefer to be animal / act like an animal... Not actual animals...
As I said, it's a spiritual thing, its more about being like your preferred animal than being human...
It's a complicated thing to understand, it's just that we'd enjoy to not live with the constraints that come with human life in the world, and be an animal, or even live as an anthro animal...

This is why some of us turn to rpleplaying through certain sites or such, we appeal to our imagination and just play ourselves as we'd wish ourselves to be...

Ehh, flame away if you will...
Of course you always do get the stranger people, like pedophiles, but they're everywhere...

Being inconsiderate about Michael Jackson since 25/05/09
Best. Animation. Ever. (NSFW/FL?)
Blind users club

BBS Signature