Be a Supporter!

If Black Pride Why Not White Pride?

  • 4,959 Views
  • 154 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
redzone
redzone
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-25 14:59:01 Reply

I am only proud of things I acomplish.

Lunaful
Lunaful
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-27 08:12:39 Reply

Pride is a vice not a virtue. To have pride is to supposedly have moral and physical superiority over others. I'm not proud of being white and if I was born into another race I wouldn't either.


Lunaful Is Awkwardly Honest. MSPA Crew

BBS Signature
slasher1754
slasher1754
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-27 15:28:27 Reply

At 8/12/09 11:49 AM, Ericho wrote: Because blacks are a minority so they should be allowed to have their own pride.

That's bullshit.

slasher1754
slasher1754
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-27 15:31:08 Reply

At 8/12/09 01:48 PM, Snake-Arsenic wrote:
At 8/12/09 02:19 AM, Crazyhobo51 wrote:
1. You're against free speech for black people.
2. You're against welfare for black people.

Wow. way to be a doucher and try and sound smart. Black welfare shouldn't be available to those who make no effort whatsoever to actually obtain a job.

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-28 06:27:20 Reply

We Blacks have relatively little to be proud of, and I think that we should separate. We'll never be able to compete with other races in any aspect of life in this society. all we can do is sit back and be jealous. We should separate. I can't wait for the new George Lincoln Rcokwell to come and set things right again. Black People need to wake up and realize that we are universally despised and unwanted god damn it.

Sieg Heil!


"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

freddorfman
freddorfman
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-29 12:07:42 Reply

At 8/12/09 02:19 AM, Crazyhobo51 wrote: One last thing, the Africans did actually deserve to become slaves due to their lack of scientific, military, and technological advancement,

Any thoughts?

Just one thought , Some people are fucking stupid


Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in ancient Greek republics: Freedom for slave owners. VLADIMIR ILYICH LENIN V OKTYBRYE

BBS Signature
freddorfman
freddorfman
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Gamer
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-29 12:11:52 Reply

sorry for the DP , my keyboard came unplugged . to finish my above statement "some people are fucking stupid, Like yourself Op


Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in ancient Greek republics: Freedom for slave owners. VLADIMIR ILYICH LENIN V OKTYBRYE

BBS Signature
Dannyx28
Dannyx28
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 09:24:54 Reply

Most racist crimes in the uk are black people attacking white people.

Dannyx28
Dannyx28
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 09:27:31 Reply

In my opinon racism is a load of shit. Its the same as if you call someone for the colour of there hair or the way they dress.

Regero
Regero
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 12:15:14 Reply

a lot of people are making so many good and bad points that it would be hard for me to reply to all the things i would like to, so im just gonna say what i think about all of it:

1- rascism is a touchy issue for me not because i get offended by it, but because it is VERY easy to take on a mob mentality and begin blindly following the white/black superiority mindset. i will add that going delibratly against a popular/ oppossed mentality does not make you an individual, it is also does not make you smart.

2- africans sold eachother to whites for booze and trinkets, stop glorifying them by telling children about how the peace loving africans were torn from their homes by angry nasty whites. spreading such and simmilar propaganda to kids does nothing but aggravate the already tense racial stresses in modern america.

3- in my opinion no government policy can create true equality between the varius races, such things actually cause greater divide between the races. hate crime laws and affirmative action are examples of these. the government needs to step back and allow the hatred to pass as new generations come and go.

4- there is an annoying and persistent guilt among many white people about slavery. unless a person is 100+ years old and rich, there is no chance that they have had slaves, and therefore no reason to expect most whites to apologize for their great grandparents. i will also say that if a white person DOES feel guilty about the whole slavery thing they should stop hiding behind their broad and general guilt and should take it upon themselves to do something deliberate to alleviate that guilt. if nothing can be done there is no reason to feel guilty.

5- as far as racial pride goes, i will say that being proud of who you are is healthy, being proud of your race is a step away from becoming a supremist and a rascist.


I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.

Regero
Regero
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 12:22:50 Reply

At 8/27/09 08:12 AM, Lunaful wrote: Pride is a vice not a virtue. To have pride is to supposedly have moral and physical superiority over others. I'm not proud of being white and if I was born into another race I wouldn't either.

please send me a link so i can see where you got your definition from. to have pride is not to feel you are superior to anything. pride is basically a standard for yourself, wether it be a standard of honor, acheivment, or of accomplishment.


I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.

AwesomeX
AwesomeX
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 15:25:07 Reply

At 8/12/09 02:19 AM, Crazyhobo51 wrote: Slavery in this country has been dead for two hundred years and is really a stupid thing to be concerning yourself with, like the Holocaust.
Any thoughts?

Troll. Leave it alone.


You should PM me! My Userpage has Boobs on it
Proletarii vsekh stran, soyedinyaytes'!)

BBS Signature
poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 16:59:27 Reply

At 8/31/09 12:15 PM, Regero wrote: a lot of people are making so many good and bad points that it would be hard for me to reply to all the things i would like to, so im just gonna say what i think about all of it:

1- rascism is a touchy issue for me not because i get offended by it, but because it is VERY easy to take on a mob mentality and begin blindly following the white/black superiority mindset. i will add that going delibratly against a popular/ oppossed mentality does not make you an individual, it is also does not make you smart.

2- africans sold eachother to whites for booze and trinkets, stop glorifying them by telling children about how the peace loving africans were torn from their homes by angry nasty whites. spreading such and simmilar propaganda to kids does nothing but aggravate the already tense racial stresses in modern america.

3- in my opinion no government policy can create true equality between the varius races, such things actually cause greater divide between the races. hate crime laws and affirmative action are examples of these. the government needs to step back and allow the hatred to pass as new generations come and go.

4- there is an annoying and persistent guilt among many white people about slavery.

Arabs and muslims especially should feel a SHITLOAD more guilty than just about everyone on the planet about black slavery.
They were by FAR the worst slave traders during those days. They started with Mohammed and kept it going for longer than europeans. They would raid villages, murder everyone and march slaves across the desert with a 80%+ death rate until they reached the villages where they would be sold as sex slaves and militia.
They used their slaves for harems and to create slave armies.

And the men were CASTRATED. The babies born to women slaves would be more often than not killed at birth.

Black people who convert to Islam are 100% retarded and ignorant ( even more so than anyone who randomly converts to a religion halfway through their lives ). Islam was the worst thing that EVER happened to sub-saharan Africa.

Anyway... sad to say though, that facts are definitely on the side of racism.
I can't find any credible evidence that pure black people are equal to white people on just about any scale you pick to gauge the value of a person in a society.
I haven't even seen anyone TRY to prove me wrong.

I think that promoting racial equality so strongly and by basically lying to people only fuels racism and extreme Nazi ideology as people slowly realize they're being exploited and lied to and they get fucking sick of being called a racist because they call out actual racism from someone else.
When facts become labeled as "racist" you know you have a serious problem in your society.


BBS Signature
ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 18:18:03 Reply

I agree with Pox except for the conversion to islam thing. At least Blacks in America were able to clean up some of our people using Islam during the 1960s. Not saying that all Blacks SHOULD convert to Islam (I'm personally non-religious), but Islam has been used for the better in our history.

I agree that the races are not equal,a nd should thus be separate. All Blacks can do is sit and be jealous of the other races, while the other races generally cannot stand us. It's torture for both sides.


"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Regero
Regero
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 18:22:16 Reply

im not gonna reply and quote 'cus that would be WAY too long.

first of all: no offense but i dont understand how most of what you said was a reply to what i said.

2nd of all: i dont think middle eastern people are intrinsically bad, i think the religions that are popular in that area are screwed up. they are very violent religions that preach that anyone who is not the same as you deserves to die and it is your duty to do so. and although, as you say, they SHOULD feel guilty, their religion tells them not to, as it is their duty to commit such crimes.

3rdly: i dont know how that sub-saharan Africa thing has anything to do with what i said, i am reffering to slavery in america.

fourth: what do you mean you cant find evidence that a pure black is the equal to a white? go to boston, some of the best doctors there are blacks, darker then coal. and who cares if the black in quetion is "pure black"? most of us are not even "pure white". i also did not say anything about promoting rascism or anything like that. i actually said that the best thing america could do would be to stop making such a big deal about rascism. that would allow this whole rascist BS of our generation to pass away.

finally: Im fuling nazi idealism? your the one who just said that blacks are inferior to whites and that saying different is a lie. sounds like what hitler said about the jews to me.


I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 18:28:33 Reply

However, I must say that even if Blacks sold their own people (which I do believe to an extent), Whites didn't have to buy, therefore, Whites are not alleviated from their guilt. However, I wouldn't blame a White person alive today for having slaves, just as I'd hope that they wouldn't blame me for a crime that some other Black person committed. Slavery can never be made up for, just as the loss of a child can never truly be repaid. What we have to do is learn from the past an move on.

However, we Blacks are genetically inferior. I hate to admit it, but it's true. However, we can still be happy (even if it's spear-chucking and eating grandma) if we are not constantly reminded of our inferiority by living amongst white men, japanese women, etc. It'll hurt me becuase I've had a taste of "western civilization", but if my son only knows spears and loincloths, then he'd be happy with a spear and loincloth.


"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

blokeice
blokeice
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 18:50:05 Reply

At 8/12/09 02:26 AM, Me-Patch wrote:
At 8/12/09 02:19 AM, Crazyhobo51 wrote: Any thoughts?
I think that your topic title is misleadingly moderate. That was an insane racist rant.

I agree it is rather racist. Plus, whenever any organizations try to do white pride they just end up becoming white supremacists (see KKK). Please keep racism out of the forums.


press this button to learn how to go up to level 10 instantly (only works if your a noob)

blokeice
blokeice
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 18:54:35 Reply

look guys, race should'nt even matter at all. How dark or light your skin is is determined by the amount of melanin in your skin. Melanin does not at all destinguish someones intelligence or abillity by itself. If you are here to make the claim that there is some corrolation between melanin and intelligence and abbility, be racist agains people with a good tan while your at it. This whole thread is rediculous.


press this button to learn how to go up to level 10 instantly (only works if your a noob)

jeffamphetamines
jeffamphetamines
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 18:58:29 Reply

As long as 70 percent of the u.s jails are populated by black people and black women have multiple children with incompetent black males and exploit there children for the government resources there will always be a negative view on black people. I was born and raised in Detroit and know from first hand experience. Though it is wrong to assume all black people are alike, it will always be that way.

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 18:58:50 Reply

At 8/31/09 06:54 PM, blokeice wrote: look guys, race should'nt even matter at all. How dark or light your skin is is determined by the amount of melanin in your skin. Melanin does not at all destinguish someones intelligence or abillity by itself. If you are here to make the claim that there is some corrolation between melanin and intelligence and abbility, be racist agains people with a good tan while your at it. This whole thread is rediculous.

Race is much more than just skin color: it also determines bone structure, facial features, voice, hair texture, and many other physical properties. If you look at the performances of various races, you will find that it's also much more than just physical differences. It might be wrong to hate someone because of what nature made them, but remember that nature intended to keep us separate in the first place. Multicultural societies, at least with the inclusion of Negros, don't work. You get a bunch of pissed-off Blacks that realize we'll never make it, like myself, and a bunch of pissed off non-Blacks that despise our existence, are tired of crimes, find us very unattractive, etc. It's best to just separate, and that is what I am striving for for my People.


"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

blokeice
blokeice
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 18:59:10 Reply

At 8/28/09 06:27 AM, ViolentAJ wrote: We Blacks have relatively little to be proud of, and I think that we should separate. We'll never be able to compete with other races in any aspect of life in this society. all we can do is sit back and be jealous. We should separate. I can't wait for the new George Lincoln Rcokwell to come and set things right again. Black People need to wake up and realize that we are universally despised and unwanted god damn it.

Sieg Heil!

ya races should seperate and devide land equally that way we will all live happily ever after with everyone around us liking us just like Isreil. they obviously dont have neighbors with ambitions of destroying them.


press this button to learn how to go up to level 10 instantly (only works if your a noob)

blokeice
blokeice
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 19:01:36 Reply

At 8/31/09 06:58 PM, jeffamphetamines wrote: As long as 70 percent of the u.s jails are populated by black people and black women have multiple children with incompetent black males and exploit there children for the government resources there will always be a negative view on black people. I was born and raised in Detroit and know from first hand experience. Though it is wrong to assume all black people are alike, it will always be that way.

I dont know about that, racism is definitely getting better. case in point the election of Barack Obama
, something that never would have happened 50 years ago.


press this button to learn how to go up to level 10 instantly (only works if your a noob)

ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 19:03:14 Reply

That's because Israel is on stolen land. However, look at Japan. They're almost mon-racial and they're happy. Sure, tons of horny white guys go there for easy lays, but even then they make sure to keep Blacks out of it and they're happy because of it. Africa would be happy too if we just let the AIDs population die off and stop foreign aid and trying to push a culture that they are completely incompatible with upon them. They could revert to hunter-gathering, and a few Negroids would certainly survive and be happy with that lifestyle.


"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 19:31:55 Reply

At 8/31/09 06:22 PM, Regero wrote:
first of all: no offense but i dont understand how most of what you said was a reply to what i said.

It wasn't

2nd of all: i dont think middle eastern people are intrinsically bad,

That's not what I said.

3rdly: i dont know how that sub-saharan Africa thing has anything to do with what i said, i am reffering to slavery in america.

Well that's where slaves came from.

fourth: what do you mean you cant find evidence that a pure black is the equal to a white?

They are statistically shittier at just about everything.
Just because you can find the one black guy who's great at math doesn't change the fact that on average, they have an IQ that is 10 to 30 points lower than other races :O

Asians being the highest IQ owners.

Black people underachieve as a race on every possible front except for sports, which is really not a credit to their race I'd say.

At 8/31/09 06:28 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: However, I must say that even if Blacks sold their own people (which I do believe to an extent),

Well it's not a matter of opinion.
Blacks enslaved blacks and when the opportunity arose to actually turn a profit with that, they took it.
Of course a lot of times, they were captured by Arabs and taken to slave ports where they would be sold to whites. White people didn't tend to go inland to grab them, Arabs would.

White people just waited on the side for black people to be taken to them and packed in boats.

Europeans did a lot worse than slavery I'll say. Portugal, Italy, Spain, France, Britain... they have a LOT of blood on their hands that isn't black. Spanish people should be way more ashamed of what they did to the native American tribes than what Americans did to black slaves.

However, we Blacks are genetically inferior.

How stupid is it to just want to all live in the same place?
I know I'll never be as smart as Einstein but I don't sit around moping that I'll never win a Nobel prize. Just shut up, get a job and go through life like a regular citizen.
There's millions of people of all races who don't do anything extraordinary during their lifetime.

At 8/31/09 06:54 PM, blokeice wrote: look guys, race should'nt even matter at all. How dark or light your skin is is determined by the amount of melanin in your skin.

There's a lot more that separates races than just melanin.
A LOT more.

But at the end of the day, black people are easily capable of living peacefully and productively, they just have shitty cultures that keeps being protected and promoted by pansy-ass hippies who think that diversity is the best thing in the world.
It's NOT.

At 8/31/09 07:03 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: That's because Israel is on stolen land. However, look at Japan. They're almost mon-racial and they're happy.

Well look at Congo, they're almost mono-racial and they're NOT happy.
And Haiti. And North Korea.


BBS Signature
ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 19:42:46 Reply

That is true, Pox, but the average non-Black is treated as a superstar by asian women, while Blacks are treated like the filth that we are. Knowing these facts, I don't blame them, but I don't blame Blacks for being upset about the shit hand we've been dealt. It would be best for us not to sit and be jealius of the other races and be constantly reminded of our inferiority. Since we are inferior, why would anyone hire us over another race? Thus, we can't get jobs unless we separate, but if we separate, we'll only degenerate into a tribal society. However, I believe that people can be HAPPY in a tribal society. The Congo could be happy if they went back to their primative natures and were compeltely isolated, media and all, from other races and their societies.

Life should be lived to be happy (without hurting others), not just working all day. I'm not saying that work isn't important, but people like to have fn and enjoy themselves. Most Blacks will always be jealous of other races. How is that your problem? Well, Blacks might want to mix with your bloodline, and when you deny us of this, we might commit crimes like rape. I personally would never do it, but as you've hinted, I have far more self control then the average Negroid.


"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Regero
Regero
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 19:44:38 Reply

replying to two people here:

to poxpower: if most of what you said wasnt a response to what i said, why did you quote 90% of my statement? just curius. And second of all, blacks are only statistically shittier than the other races because they all live down in the slums. they live in the slums becuase they are spoiled rotten with welfare and stereotypes that black people are too dumb to do anything useful.

to ViolentAJ: your black yes? i would be interested in knowing what it is that happened in your life that made you feel that your own people were so inferior. you are, after all, arguing your points with more eloquence and logic then a violent spear chucker would posses.


I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.

Regero
Regero
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 19:49:30 Reply

At 8/31/09 07:42 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: the average non-Black is treated as a superstar by asian women, while Blacks are treated like the filth that we are

that has nothing to do with black people being filth, asian women do that because in asia its considered hot to have pale skin, just like in california its considered sexy to be tan.


I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude.

poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 20:51:33 Reply

At 8/31/09 07:42 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: That is true, Pox, but the average non-Black is treated as a superstar by asian women,

Dear lord, shut up with the asian women.

Since we are inferior, why would anyone hire us over another race?

Because there's no one else?
That's like asking me "why don't you hire the best employee in the world for your job opening?"/
Well he's kind of available for only one job.
So, maybe black people on average are shittier employees. Too bad, you still need someone to run the cash register or to sell lampshades.

However, I believe that people can be HAPPY in a tribal society.

That's like saying people can be happy with a lobotomy.
They sure can!


Life should be lived to be happy (without hurting others), not just working all day.

Then you definitely DO NOT want to live in a tribe.

Most Blacks will always be jealous of other races.

That's definitely not a trend I've ever noticed.

At 8/31/09 07:44 PM, Regero wrote:
to poxpower: if most of what you said wasnt a response to what i said, why did you quote 90% of my statement?

I forgot to delete it.

And second of all, blacks are only statistically shittier than the other races because they all live down in the slums.

No, studies of every possible kind have been made to try and account for their suckiness.
No matter the test and no matter the black people you test it on, they always fail compared to other races.

they live in the slums becuase

They live in slums pretty much everywhere in the world. They turned Haiti into a horrible wasteland for instance.
Haiti used to be an incredibly RICH colony. It was worth more than the USA. The Islands during the colonial days were prized way more than a place like Canada and the US. Haiti was the sugar capital of France and was run by white people who owned black slaves.
When they turned control over to the black people, they murdered all the whites and then gradually turned the island into a festering pile of shit, requiring international aid several times.

And to this day, it's a horrible dump from which tons of immigrants spew forth to come and install themselves in Canada, begging for help from rich nations to fix their horrible shitty mistakes.

They mainly have a terrible culture where it's alright and encourage for men to fuck women all year long with no protection so that gives you Africa and Haiti and those places, where they just screw around and party as much as they can when they're not busy trying to overthrow their government violently.

Basically they live the same way today as they did thousands of years ago, where the rest of the world has pulled itself from it's poverty through the help of the industrialized countries.

Bah I'm not an expert on that subject but it sure seems to me like they're not helping themselves at all do anything and they just constantly appear like a bunch of fucking retards no matter where they are. Even in the USA where they rack up millions of bucks through movies, music and sport, they still act like retards.
There's never anything more weird than seeing a black guy in a movie being super-smart and awesome and then seeing him interviewed on Jay Leno with his bling talking like a retard.

So yeah on the whole I'd say that genetics probably play their part, but culture plays an even bigger one.
Shit just look at Aj over there, who's just bitching and moaning like the stereotypical black guy he thinks is so shitty, instead of putting effort into succeeding himself. You don't see asians and indian people complaining about some bullshit. Those guys buckle down and work 10 hour shifts instead of bitching that people owe them a country and a living.


BBS Signature
ViolentAJ
ViolentAJ
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Game Developer
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-08-31 22:29:34 Reply

I do. I am a student. I can make money, as I freelance and I have worked jobs. However, my social life suffers because of my race. It is too bad for me, but I'll complain so too bad for you too, I guess.


"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery"

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Programmer
Response to If Black Pride Why Not White Pride? 2009-09-01 00:02:25 Reply

At 8/31/09 10:29 PM, ViolentAJ wrote: I do. I am a student. I can make money, as I freelance and I have worked jobs. However, my social life suffers because of my race. It is too bad for me, but I'll complain so too bad for you too, I guess.

thats bullshit. [lus you still have to post a pic of yourself in your George Rockwell thread you have already been deemed a troll.