New Topic Respond to this Topic
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Animator
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 21st, 2012 @ 05:26 AM Reply

I've been playing Persona 3 a lot lately, but it's just starting to feel tedious to me. It's turning into the same battle over and over and I just avoid the shadows in Tararus as much as possible, so I can just blast through to the top and be done already. But that leaves me weak against the bosses which sucks.

RiseKujikawa
RiseKujikawa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 21st, 2012 @ 06:22 AM Reply

At 12/21/12 05:26 AM, Squidbit wrote: I've been playing Persona 3 a lot lately, but it's just starting to feel tedious to me. It's turning into the same battle over and over and I just avoid the shadows in Tararus as much as possible, so I can just blast through to the top and be done already. But that leaves me weak against the bosses which sucks.

I wouldn't disagree. Tartarus can be pretty overwhelming in general. Persona 4 thankfully touched up on the battle mechanics, battles are much smoother as opposed to Persona 3 and dungeoning in general is no longer a bore because the dungeons are cleverly woven into the story and they rarely, if ever, go past 12 floors. Only suggestion I can give you is try to hit at least 8 - 10 levels for each new block in Tartarus. I only visit Tartarus once or twice in a month and I usually have no problem. If you feel that you're level appropriate, then I can only suggest trying to fuse a better persona.

If you're playing P3 FES however then you'll have to trudge it out, sometimes the party member AI can really fuck you over at the most crucial of times. I can't even count how many times I've had to restart a boss fight because the AI decides to do something stupid. (i.e Marin Karin on a boss repeated times)

At 12/20/12 08:50 PM, orangebomb wrote:
Simply put, Do I pick up this game, even though I haven't played the other games before?

If you like fighting games then I don't see why not. One of my online friends got into the Persona series by playing P4:A first anyway. I'd like to play the game for myself but unfortunately it hasn't been released in Europe yet.

You struck its weak-point, senpai!

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 21st, 2012 @ 09:35 PM Reply

Getting a new PS3 for Christmas. Had a 120GB slim for 3 years and only got 9GB left on the HDD so got a 320GB before they stop being sold. Don't really trust the quality of the super slim and the fact that it's a top loader means dust getting in will be a problem.

Also got a beanbag chair as I have the space for one now in my huge new bedroom (we moved house 2 weeks ago). It's so comfy, and it reflects body heat to keep you warm. Ballin'.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 21st, 2012 @ 10:36 PM Reply

At 12/21/12 09:35 PM, Quinny wrote: Getting a new PS3 for Christmas. Had a 120GB slim for 3 years and only got 9GB left on the HDD so got a 320GB before they stop being sold. Don't really trust the quality of the super slim and the fact that it's a top loader means dust getting in will be a problem.

True, but you won't have to worry about it jamming. I've had that problem with systems and computers.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 22nd, 2012 @ 02:11 PM Reply

At 12/20/12 02:03 PM, Dean wrote:
At 12/20/12 11:18 AM, Auz wrote: As for whether it has aged well or not; Some of the graphics do look a bit outdated and weird. Especially the world map and the menu screen. It's not that bad though and I think the game is still very playable apart from the lack of save points issue.
Dated graphics don't usually bother me if the gameplay is decent. Only reason that I'm not too interested in getting the first two Persona games right now is because they seem more obscure which means they'll sell for me. I don't think it was until Persona 3 was released that the series was introduced to more people. Plus, am I right in thinking that there's no real continuation from one game to the next?

I think there is some connection, but you can probably play them separately without getting confused.

This talk about the first Persona game motivated me to pick it up again and to try to beat it. Apparently I left off right before the final dungeon and it had exactly the kind of stuff I talked about before. There's one save point at the beginning and then it took me 3 hours just to navigate through the place without any option to save somewhere along the way. I got to the final boss and she kicked my ass and I had to do it all over again.

I prevailed the second time though, but this just shows it is definitely the most unforgiving game I have ever played. I heard the remake for the PS Vita or whatever actually has more save points and the graphics are a bit better too. So if you're still interested, I do strongly recommend you pick up the remake.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:22 AM Reply

Looks like I'm back to considering buying / building a new PC. Only thing is that my budget wont be as high as it was when I previously wanted to build a PC. I've been taking a look at the games on GOG.com every now and then and they have a lot of games that interest me for really good prices. They're old games so they don't require a great PC to run them. I've been looking on Steam as well, seeing as it's the winter sale and I've decided that I really, really want to check out the first STALKER game. I'm sure if I looked around there'd be a lot more stuff on Steam that I'd want to play too.

I gave up on the idea of getting a new PC a while back but I had a look on the Dell site for the hell of it last night and they were selling PCs that are considerably better than the one I'm using and their prices were lower than I expected. This has led me to believe that I could get a decent computer for less than I thought if I were to build my own, considering those Dells don't actually seem too bad for what I'd be using them for.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
RiseKujikawa
RiseKujikawa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 24th, 2012 @ 09:45 AM Reply

Persona 4 Golden finally came in the post today, hooray for great timing. I'll probably start playing it tomorrow, I can't wait to see the new changes that have been implemented. I've tried pretty hard to remain spoiler free, so here's hoping my patience paid off.

At 12/22/12 02:11 PM, Auz wrote: I prevailed the second time though, but this just shows it is definitely the most unforgiving game I have ever played. I heard the remake for the PS Vita or whatever actually has more save points and the graphics are a bit better too. So if you're still interested, I do strongly recommend you pick up the remake.

Once I'm finished with P4G which will inevitably take 80-100hrs out of my life, I'll probably end up giving Persona 1 and 2 a shot.

You struck its weak-point, senpai!

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 25th, 2012 @ 05:30 PM Reply

Merry Christmas ya bunch o nerdy bastards!

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 25th, 2012 @ 08:14 PM Reply

got a few games for Christmas.

Dragon's Dogma
Sleeping Dogs
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Crysis 2

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 25th, 2012 @ 08:58 PM Reply

At 12/25/12 08:14 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: got a few games for Christmas.

Dragon's Dogma
Sleeping Dogs
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Crysis 2

I didn't even get a single game for Christmas but that would be because I didn't even ask for any games this year. Not the first time this has happened. I felt 2012 was a bit of a weak turnout for video games but hopefully next year will be better. I imagine it is already but that's providing games like Metal Gear Rising, BioShock Infinite and Tomb Raider don't flop. If they're all good, I'll be damn pleased!

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 05:45 AM Reply

I never ended up getting any video games either, with the exception of the copy of Persona 4 that my sister got me. I was more interested in getting my hands on some Star Trek DVDs.

My brother got a few games though. Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, Dishonoured and DOOM 3 BFG Edition (I got him that). I watched him play a bit of Far Cry 3 yesterday and it does look pretty fun although I don't think it's as good as he was expecting. It didn't particularly seem like anything special to me either.

Still pretty tempted to go ahead with building myself a decent computer. I'm about £50 away from being able to build the system I've planned. It would leave me skint afterwards though, so I'm still debating if I should wait a while longer.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 11:51 AM Reply

Heh, even I've been thinking ahead and decide what I need to do for future computer gaming. Due to my laptop's ongoing problems with overheating when it plays games, I feel I've put up with this failure long enough and should start look into a new laptop. I know I said the words laptop and gaming in the same sentence but hear me out before you grab your pitchforks. In this house I'm not in one place as I can be either upstairs or downstairs. Infact, I'm using the laptop in my small room as I'm writing this post and with a desktop, I can only be in one place which doesn't work for me. When I move out a desktop can work but for the time being, it's laptops all the way. Getting a new laptop will just about demolish my bank account but I feel it's a necessary move to take sometime in the new year.

Formerly Bahamut

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 12:19 PM Reply

At 12/26/12 11:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: Getting a new laptop will just about demolish my bank account but I feel it's a necessary move to take sometime in the new year.

This is pretty much the situation I'm in, if you exchange "laptop" with "desktop". The laptops that I've owned have been capable of playing some older games, but I've never really tried playing anything newer on them. My MacBook Pro wasn't too bad at playing some modernish games when I had Windows XP installed on it, but I focused most of my time playing older games.

I've never actually owned a PC capable of playing demanding, newly released games. Although this is because I've always been a console gamer. However I'm now thinking that I'll make the transition from console gamer to PC gamer. I know that we still don't know much at all about the next generation of video games consoles, but if the current generation is anything to go by, I can imagine they'll be equally focused on all forms of media and not just video games, which leads me to believe that I'd just be as well to spend the money on a decent PC.

In other news, the spare room in our house is apparently being converted from a place where people dump random items into what I can imagine will essentially become a gaming room. It's getting cleared out and a sofa will be getting put in there along with what I assume will be a reasonably sized TV. I'm pretty excited about this because it will mean that I can set up some of my older consoles in there and probably even my Xbox which would make some space in my room for me to potentially store this new PC I may build.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 01:11 PM Reply

At 12/26/12 12:19 PM, Dean wrote:
At 12/26/12 11:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: Getting a new laptop will just about demolish my bank account but I feel it's a necessary move to take sometime in the new year.
This is pretty much the situation I'm in, if you exchange "laptop" with "desktop". The laptops that I've owned have been capable of playing some older games, but I've never really tried playing anything newer on them. My MacBook Pro wasn't too bad at playing some modernish games when I had Windows XP installed on it, but I focused most of my time playing older games.

Hell, if all I could play on a new laptop is TF2, that would be good enough with me. The Vaio laptop my sister has plays some of the new games very well so I'm looking into something similar. However, I am going to be very critical with what the laptop can provide and one question in mind will be the situation where there becomes too much dust inside the laptop. I know it won't always support new games but if it can at least not have the overheating bullshit that I've had for years on this laptop, I will keep quiet for a long time, I swear to it.

In other news, the spare room in our house is apparently being converted from a place where people dump random items into what I can imagine will essentially become a gaming room. It's getting cleared out and a sofa will be getting put in there along with what I assume will be a reasonably sized TV. I'm pretty excited about this because it will mean that I can set up some of my older consoles in there and probably even my Xbox which would make some space in my room for me to potentially store this new PC I may build.

That's neat. Unfortunately, this house will never have that kind of room, especially when there's the occasions of guests (i.e. family members) that need a room to sleep in.

Formerly Bahamut

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 02:07 PM Reply

I started playing Uncharted 3. It's been sitting on my shelve for a couple of weeks now, and I figured I'd start now.
I'm more than happy with my decision so far.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 06:03 PM Reply

At 12/25/12 08:58 PM, Bahamut wrote: I didn't even get a single game for Christmas but that would be because I didn't even ask for any games this year. Not the first time this has happened. I felt 2012 was a bit of a weak turnout for video games

Well, I haven't played it yet, but Dragon's Dogma looks really good. I did play a demo for it a while ago, and it gave me quite a good impression. The only thing is, though, there is no fast travel and no mounts, so that could be a problem.

I played a bit of Crysis 2 last night and it's pretty cool. I like it.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 06:14 PM Reply

At 12/26/12 06:03 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Well, I haven't played it yet, but Dragon's Dogma looks really good. I did play a demo for it a while ago, and it gave me quite a good impression. The only thing is, though, there is no fast travel and no mounts, so that could be a problem.

Dragon's Dogma was my favourite game this year. There is a fast travel system by the way. You can buy port crystal and put them wherever you want in the world, then teleport to them

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 06:23 PM Reply

At 12/26/12 06:14 PM, Makeshift wrote: Dragon's Dogma was my favourite game this year. There is a fast travel system by the way. You can buy port crystal and put them wherever you want in the world, then teleport to them

Yeah, I heard about that. I heard that they're rare, though. Are they expensive?

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 06:28 PM Reply

At 12/26/12 06:23 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 12/26/12 06:14 PM, Makeshift wrote: Dragon's Dogma was my favourite game this year. There is a fast travel system by the way. You can buy port crystal and put them wherever you want in the world, then teleport to them
Yeah, I heard about that. I heard that they're rare, though. Are they expensive?

Not really rare, I think they're available at a place in the main city pretty often. From what I remember they were somewhat expensive, but not too bad. I really don't remember well since I haven't played it in a while.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 06:45 PM Reply

I've been playing Skyrim lately, and I'm sure I will be for at least the next two months or so.

At 12/24/12 09:45 AM, RiseKujikawa wrote:
At 12/22/12 02:11 PM, Auz wrote: I prevailed the second time though, but this just shows it is definitely the most unforgiving game I have ever played. I heard the remake for the PS Vita or whatever actually has more save points and the graphics are a bit better too. So if you're still interested, I do strongly recommend you pick up the remake.
Once I'm finished with P4G which will inevitably take 80-100hrs out of my life, I'll probably end up giving Persona 1 and 2 a shot.

Like I said, play the remake. Not the PS1 version.

I'll probably give Persona 2 a shot as well in the (distant) future.

At 12/26/12 11:51 AM, Bahamut wrote: Heh, even I've been thinking ahead and decide what I need to do for future computer gaming. Due to my laptop's ongoing problems with overheating when it plays games, I feel I've put up with this failure long enough and should start look into a new laptop. I know I said the words laptop and gaming in the same sentence but hear me out before you grab your pitchforks. In this house I'm not in one place as I can be either upstairs or downstairs. Infact, I'm using the laptop in my small room as I'm writing this post and with a desktop, I can only be in one place which doesn't work for me. When I move out a desktop can work but for the time being, it's laptops all the way. Getting a new laptop will just about demolish my bank account but I feel it's a necessary move to take sometime in the new year.

After I've bought a laptop I've never considered going back to a desktop PC. I know they usually have better performance than laptops, but you also have to sacrifice a whole room just to place it and, like you said, you can never take it anywhere. Secondly, I've always had more problems with desktops than with laptops for some reason (becoming sluggish, parts failing, that sort of thing).

And as long as you don't have to play all the latest games on super duper ultra settings, I think laptops are okay for gaming actually. At least, I'm more than satisfied about mine and it's not even a gaming laptop.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 26th, 2012 @ 09:29 PM Reply

At 12/26/12 06:45 PM, Auz wrote: I've been playing Skyrim lately, and I'm sure I will be for at least the next two months or so.

I've had it for over a year now and I'm still not done with it. It was all I played for a while.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 01:13 PM Reply

I'm liking Dragon's Dogma so far.

I just wanted to know something. Are you able to create more than one pawn of your own? Or can you only make one and the rest you have to hire? Cuz I just made a little halfling rogue/ranger/whatever the class is chick, but I also wanted to make a super tall, skinny, bald, black sorcerer guy with white eyes and face paint.

Also, how do you change your class? I know you unlock more classes, or as I believe they call them, vocations as you progress and are supposed to be able to switch to them.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 27th, 2012 @ 02:58 PM Reply

At 12/27/12 01:13 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I just wanted to know something. Are you able to create more than one pawn of your own? Or can you only make one and the rest you have to hire? Cuz I just made a little halfling rogue/ranger/whatever the class is chick, but I also wanted to make a super tall, skinny, bald, black sorcerer guy with white eyes and face paint.

I don't really remember. I think you can only have one of your own, but you can change what they look like somehow. That's one thing I didn't like about the game.

Also, how do you change your class? I know you unlock more classes, or as I believe they call them, vocations as you progress and are supposed to be able to switch to them.

Go to the inn at Gran Soren and talk to the owner there. KInd of a lame way of doing it honestly.

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 28th, 2012 @ 03:51 PM Reply

Any PC gamers here able to give me their opinion on my current situation?

Basically, I'm planning on converting from console to PC gaming. Originally it was my plan to go for a fairly cheap build but now that I'm thinking I might have access to a bigger budget, I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to build a better PC than the one I had planned. That would also likely involve making the switch from an AMD based PC to an Intel based PC.

This is essentially what I'd originally planned to build:

AMD Phenom II 965 Quad Core 3.40GHz Black Edition
Sapphire HD 7770 Vapor-X
8GB DDR3 RAM

The whole system would have cost me about £450 (excluding peripherals and operating system). Seeing as my 21st birthday is coming up, I've been told that I could get some money put towards this PC build and it could potentially get me a much nicer system.

The nicer system would be something like this:

Intel Core i5 2500K 3.3GHz
Gigabyte GTX 660 Overclocked 2GB
8GB DDR3 RAM

That build would be closer to the £600 mark. Again, that excludes peripherals and an operating system.

Reckon the jump in price would be worth it? I guess it would probably last longer before it requires a hardware update. My original plan of building an adequate gaming PC seems to have been replaced by the urge to build something more powerful. I guess I use computers enough to justify wanting a decent one but I thought I'd see if any of you guys had an opinion on this.

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 06:47 PM Reply

Dragon's Dogma is pretty hard, so far. not the story quests, but the encounters as you travel. I just did the mission where you have to guard the caravan with the hydra head, and that wasn't bad. The cow was pretty low on health at the end, though.

Also, the zombies are freaking awesome. I love that they have that Resident Evil look, since Capcom made the game, and I love how they come up out of the ground. so cool.

And the big monsters you fight are just sick. They have sort of a Shadow of Colossus quality to them. The only issue I have is that climbing them can be a bit tricky.

One thing I fucking despise, though, is the fact that you only have one save and no separate save slots. What the hell is up with that? Another problem is that all the text is super small because yet again, the devs assumed that everybody and their mother has a big widescreen television. assholes. The only thing I can really read is the dialogue subtitles.

I hope there will be a sequel to this game, and I hope they correct all the problems that bring this one down a bit.

At 12/27/12 02:58 PM, Makeshift wrote: I don't really remember. I think you can only have one of your own, but you can change what they look like somehow. That's one thing I didn't like about the game.

damnit. You should be allowed to make as many as you want and just fill that other dimension with them.

Go to the inn at Gran Soren and talk to the owner there. KInd of a lame way of doing it honestly.

Ah, I see. thanks. I got the two skills that you have at the beginning. Now, those harpies can't fuck with me anymore since I have that skyward slash.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 04:59 PM Reply

Got Resi 6, PS All Stars, Sleeping Dogs and Lollipop Chainsaw. Sleeping Dogs is huge fun and All Stars has piss easy trophies, half of them are for doing every level 3 super and doing arcade with every character. Also got a bitchin' bean bag chair for my room, it's SO comfy.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
HighWay
HighWay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 04:59 PM, Quinny wrote: Also got a bitchin' bean bag chair for my room, it's SO comfy.

aren't those things bad for your back?

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 05:45 PM Reply

At 1/1/13 05:00 PM, HighWay wrote: aren't those things bad for your back?

Not this one. It also reflects body heat to keep you warm. Also, biggest Sony fanboy 2012! Suck it Nincrapdo and Microshite.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Jan. 1st, 2013 @ 09:32 PM Reply

I freaking love Dragon's Dogma. I'm gonna be hooked on this forever.

I finally got a decent sword, shield, and cuirass. And I got better pawns. This mage I got is way better than the one that they start you out with in the beginning. He actually casts a healing spell more than once in a goddamn hour. And I have a warrior with a two handed sword now, and his helmet is bitchin'.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 11:21 PM Reply

I've had that J pop song from the opening of Dragon's Dogma stuck in my head for like 2 days straight.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature