New Topic Respond to this Topic
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-14 14:00:46 Reply

At 8/13/12 03:12 PM, Jackho wrote: I still haven't played Stranger's Wrath properly due to the PC version being complete ass.

I'm going to guess that you don't have a PS3. I could have sworn there was going to be a HD patch eventually for Stranger's Wrath on PC but after that disastrous port, I wouldn't even hold my breath. I shouldn't even have to buy the game a second time just to be able to play the damn game but it's Oddworld and I'm willing to give them extra support. I'll even buy Munch's Oddysee HD when it's released on PSN despite already going through it on PC.

On a separate but related note, fuck ATI.

[ BBS Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-14 14:23:24 Reply

Is it me or am I seeing a few advertisements from game developers recently? I'm not talking about any spam bots making shitty advertisements here or a major game developer (lol at that thought) but more of the smaller guys wanting some exposure. I don't mind them wanting to try and get their name out there but I did lock one thread seeing as he promoted his flash game on Newgrounds and in cases like that, it's best you go over to a place where you can get some genuine reviews.

I don't mind hearing out from users here and what they think of any small developers trying to promote themselves on the video games forum.

Formerly Bahamut

desert116
desert116
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-15 11:21:13 Reply

I just bought Divine Divinity from Steam, and I know absolutely nothing about that game. I swear Valve has some kind of mind controlling rays going on there that make you give them all of your money.

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature
Oolaph
Oolaph
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-15 14:53:47 Reply

Alright, guys. I've purchased and built a new computer that I can now properly run games with, so I figure now's a good time to dip my toes into PC gaming and try out the games I've never gotten the chance to play.

So what are some "essential" PC games I should be on the lookout for?

BBS Signature
SineRider
SineRider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-15 15:09:22 Reply

At 8/15/12 02:53 PM, Oolaph wrote: Alright, guys. I've purchased and built a new computer that I can now properly run games with, so I figure now's a good time to dip my toes into PC gaming and try out the games I've never gotten the chance to play.

So what are some "essential" PC games I should be on the lookout for?

You could start with the big one, Deus Ex, if you have yet to play it. The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series is also great. If you're more into strategy games, I whole heartily recommend any version of Civilization.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-17 10:52:57 Reply

God-fucking-dammit! There are reasons why at times I try to avoid the hardest games out there and I really went through a lot of torture last night on Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath on hard mode. I had one boss beating me like a hundred times since I'm stuck in a small room and all it takes is three hits to kill me quickly. When there's a dozen enemies shooting at you, you can bet it's a pain in the ass. I only hope the other bosses aren't that hellish on hard mode.

Boss in question at 7:30

Formerly Bahamut

Dean
Dean
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-19 18:33:38 Reply

As much as I love video games, I also fucking hate them. Having invested 27 hours in Grandia I'm now stuck on a boss. I can't go back and grind because I'm trapped in this area. The only thing for me to do is fight this boss but I'm quite probably slightly under-levelled and I'm only just realising how badly I've built up my characters. I changed strategy in each attempt I made and none of them were any more successful than the others.

It's frustrated me enough for tonight but I'll attempt it again tomorrow. I'm going to be so incredibly pissed off if it turns out that I have screwed myself over 27 hours into the game. Situations like this should not be allowed to arise.

On the plus side, if I do get so pissed off that I rage quit I'll finally get around to starting Final Fantasy VII. However, it wont stop me feeling so frustrated at all the time I wasted trying to beat Grandia.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-19 18:47:02 Reply

Dean, I have just always dreaded boss fights. They can sometimes be very interesting and a good challenge, but most of the time I find myself getting the most angry during them, which means I want to stop playing. Every time I've quit a game because I couldn't get through a certain point, it was due to a boss fight. Boss fights in JRPGs sound like a whole new level of frustration.

Dean
Dean
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-19 19:00:29 Reply

Boss battles aren't something that usually bother me until I get closer to the end of JRPGs. You can usually tell when you're getting to the end of a JRPG because the bosses just seem to exponentially raise in difficulty. Although I often think that just comes down to me not grinding. I never grind in games and in a lot of cases it feels like you have to.

Anyway, you can pretty much ignore my last post. I was so annoyed at the thought of me not finishing Grandia that I had one final attempt at the boss and somehow did it. Tried a tactic that I never thought would work and it actually did.

The boss was basically a four headed dragon. Previously I was attacking the heads individually, specifically the one that casts the healing spell. This time I just ignored all the heads and focused on the body. I expected to get wiped out in a couple move but it actually worked.

Just beat the next boss as well :P

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-21 13:50:34 Reply

Thinking about buying this SNES with 2 controllers, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Populous, and Super Conflict for $75. I've never even played a SNES before and it looks like the perfect console for me to play some great, older games I missed out on. Based on this picture, the thing doesn't even look yellowed at all as most SNESs do. It's also not on eBay, so I'd actually be picking it up myself, which I prefer.

I'd like to start collecting, but SNES games seem pretty damn expensive based on what I've seen on eBay. Hm...

Dean
Dean
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-21 17:13:07 Reply

At 8/21/12 01:50 PM, Makeshift wrote: I'd like to start collecting, but SNES games seem pretty damn expensive based on what I've seen on eBay. Hm...

I'm almost positive that it's a lot cheaper to collect for SNES or even NES on your side of the pond. Over here, Sega was always the biggest brand and Nintendo stuff now has the higher price when it comes to collecting for those systems. I've never played a SNES myself but if I had the money to collect for it, I definitely would. I reckon it's up there as being one of the best consoles ever. If not THE best.

Playing Final Fantasy VII for the first time and I'm really liking it so far. It seem to have some kind of unexplainable charm that makes me enjoy the game. Definitely doesn't seem to be the sort of older game that requires a nostalgia to enjoy these days.

Never finished Grandia which is irritating. I'm literally at the last bit of the game. Apparently there are three bosses in a row with no save/recovery point inbetween. If that's true, I don't think I'll make it. I've still not managed to defeat the first boss and that includes using up all my SP and a good chunk of my MP on all party members.

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-21 19:42:09 Reply

At 8/21/12 05:13 PM, Dean wrote:
At 8/21/12 01:50 PM, Makeshift wrote: I'd like to start collecting, but SNES games seem pretty damn expensive based on what I've seen on eBay. Hm...
I'm almost positive that it's a lot cheaper to collect for SNES or even NES on your side of the pond. Over here, Sega was always the biggest brand and Nintendo stuff now has the higher price when it comes to collecting for those systems. I've never played a SNES myself but if I had the money to collect for it, I definitely would. I reckon it's up there as being one of the best consoles ever. If not THE best.

The 16-bit era is definitely one you must play through, it's probably my favourite video game generation. Over here you could pick one up for a range of 40-50 bucks. Same goes for a Sega Genesis.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-21 20:59:52 Reply

At 8/21/12 05:13 PM, Dean wrote: I'm almost positive that it's a lot cheaper to collect for SNES or even NES on your side of the pond. Over here, Sega was always the biggest brand and Nintendo stuff now has the higher price when it comes to collecting for those systems. I've never played a SNES myself but if I had the money to collect for it, I definitely would. I reckon it's up there as being one of the best consoles ever. If not THE best.

I've always thought it might be my favourite console if I tried it. I don't know how different the Genesis is, but it seems pretty equal. I'm more interested in the games for SNES over the Genesis though.

At 8/21/12 07:42 PM, tyler2513 wrote: The 16-bit era is definitely one you must play through, it's probably my favourite video game generation. Over here you could pick one up for a range of 40-50 bucks. Same goes for a Sega Genesis.

The games look like some of the most well aged games out there. It really sucks to have missed this whole generation.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-22 12:00:52 Reply

At 8/21/12 08:59 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/21/12 05:13 PM, Dean wrote: I'm almost positive that it's a lot cheaper to collect for SNES or even NES on your side of the pond. Over here, Sega was always the biggest brand and Nintendo stuff now has the higher price when it comes to collecting for those systems. I've never played a SNES myself but if I had the money to collect for it, I definitely would. I reckon it's up there as being one of the best consoles ever. If not THE best.
I've always thought it might be my favourite console if I tried it. I don't know how different the Genesis is, but it seems pretty equal. I'm more interested in the games for SNES over the Genesis though.

At 8/21/12 07:42 PM, tyler2513 wrote: The 16-bit era is definitely one you must play through, it's probably my favourite video game generation. Over here you could pick one up for a range of 40-50 bucks. Same goes for a Sega Genesis.
The games look like some of the most well aged games out there. It really sucks to have missed this whole generation.

Yeah while for the first few years of my life we had a Sega Genesis I didn't actually get a Super Nintendo until earlier this year so I missed out on a lot in my younger years as well. But there are definitely some 16-bit masterpieces out there that have been in the shadows for way to long.

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-22 17:00:21 Reply

So it seems Black Isle Studios is coming back. At first I was happy but now I realize the name is probably just going to be used as a cash cow, considering Brian Fargo is working on Wasteland 2 with inXile and most of the original team is now in Obsidian.

"I don't like facts. They get in the way of my opinions" -Kanye West
last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-23 11:42:36 Reply

Just heard that Studio Liverpool, the team responsible for the WipEout series has been shut down by Sony. R.I.P.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-24 23:39:45 Reply

Well that guy sold his SNES to someone else. I found another one and it had the box for the console and an extra controller with a box. He had it with a bunch of other Nintendo stuff and didn't list prices, just asked for people to contact him and he hasn't responded to me.

Tomorrow I'm borrowing my brother's PS3 and buying Uncharted 3 and inFamous 2. These are two games that could be two of my favourite games of all time. I haven't had a PS3 in a while so I couldn't play them, but I loved the previous games in both series. I just bought Sleeping Dogs on release, but I think I'm going to trade it in tomorrow since I've done everything I possibly could in it and buy the Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection. I played a couple minutes of Ico when I was a kid, but these are another two games that that could be favourites of mine that I haven't gotten to experience. I also want to get Journey on PSN, and maybe Payday: The Heist. A friend of mine who owns a PS3 wants me to get Gotham City Imposters... maybe...

I'm not quite sure how long I'll be borrowing this console, but my brother has a ridiculous backlog of games for Xbox 360 that he needs to get through. He has a ton for PS3, Gamecube, and N64 too. He has so many games that he hasn't even opened as well as some that I've opened for him so I could play them, but he hasn't touched. Whatever, I'll keep his PS3 as long as I need it. I'll be borrowing it again for the releases of PS3 exclusives, which he's awesome for letting me do.

and nobody cares :)
Dean
Dean
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-25 06:52:20 Reply

I do sort of wish I had a PS3 just so I could play one game. Metal Gear Solid 4. It was only this summer that I played through the previous MGS games and I can see why people love them. I think it probably gets a spot up there as being a potential favourite series of mine.

The Shadow of the Colossus and Ico Collection does sound cool. I'm sort of picky about that though and I'd rather have the original games but it would probably work out cheaper to buy the HD remakes over here. I'm not really sure how the logic behind that works but whatever.

I was playing through Final Fantasy VII and still am but I got a little side tracked yesterday. Decided to spend more of my free time improving my web development skills. I guess I'm trying to turn it into a hobby so that I actually have a "worthwhile" hobby, I guess you could call it. Not sure how long this will last thought because I was extremely close to finishing a Java project that I started a while back before I abandoned it. I posted screen shots a while back. Basically a program aimed at collectors so they could keep track of what games that have. If I keep up with this web development thing, I might make an online version although services like that already exist.

BBS Signature
DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-25 10:17:35 Reply

At 8/25/12 06:52 AM, Dean wrote: The Shadow of the Colossus and Ico Collection does sound cool. I'm sort of picky about that though and I'd rather have the original games but it would probably work out cheaper to buy the HD remakes over here. I'm not really sure how the logic behind that works but whatever.

Yeah, I paid £25 for the special editions on PS2 a few months ago. A quick Amazon search shows you can get the PS3 variant for around a tenner less.

Started posting in this section more so I thought I'd stick my head in the regs lounge.

Decided that limiting myself to 100 PS2 games is stupid as there are a bunch more I want to play. So, bought another stand, made a list of another thirty games or so and went into town today so I could see how many I could find. Baring in mind how many places still sell PS2 games these days, I think I did alright. Ended up with:

Headhunter Redemption
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty
Max Payne 2: The Fall Of Max Payne
Quake III Revolution
State Of Emergency
Tomb Raider: Legend
Unreal Tournament

In total it worked out less than £2 a game - bargain! Since the games are so cheap these days, I'll probably add most of the rest to my collection over the next few weeks. They are:

Age Of Empires 2
Cold Fear
Contra: Shattered Soul
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex
Crazy Taxi
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3
Die Hard Vendetta
Dog's Life
Fahrenheit
Fallout: Brotherhood Of Steel
God Hand
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak II: Renegade
Manhunt 2
Mercanaries 2
Mortal Kombat: Deception
MX Unleashed
NBA Street 3
NFL Street 3
Okami
Onimusha 3
Primal
Project: Snowblind
Project Zero
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank 2: Locked & Loader
Rayman Revolution
Soldier Of Fortune: Gold Edition
Sonic Heroes
Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
The Mark Of Kri
The Suffering: Ties That Bind

Think I'm becoming a bit obsessed with this whole collection lark.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-25 11:27:17 Reply

At 8/25/12 10:17 AM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: Think I'm becoming a bit obsessed with this whole collection lark.

I know that feeling. I'm up to 575 games just now (for various systems) and it will soon be 576 when Final Fantasy IX arrives. I'm pretty certain that I'll be cutting back on the number of games I but from this point on. I mainly got back into game collecting because it gave me something to do over the summer but with uni starting soon I'm going to be back to having no free time.

Although it looks like I'll be getting Tuesdays off next semester. RESULT! Although it's a bit of a shitty day to have off. Weekend off, up early on Monday then back to having Tuesday off. I guess it will makes my weeks seem pretty short though.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-26 13:56:52 Reply

Because of a fucking tutorial, I got stuck in Uncharted 3...

A grenade was thrown near me so I started running away, then this tutorial pops up telling me how to throw back a grenade and of course I'm far away from it so I can't throw it back and now I have to restart the game. What in the fuck?

Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-26 14:09:30 Reply

At 8/25/12 10:17 AM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: Fallout: Brotherhood Of Steel

...are you sure about that? You'd be much better off with Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance.

"I don't like facts. They get in the way of my opinions" -Kanye West
last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-27 06:20:54 Reply

It was double XP this weekend on Killzone 3, finally made Commander in Chief. Too bad it isn't as popular as CoD, it's so much better.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-27 09:29:10 Reply

At 8/25/12 06:52 AM, Dean wrote: I do sort of wish I had a PS3 just so I could play one game. Metal Gear Solid 4. It was only this summer that I played through the previous MGS games and I can see why people love them. I think it probably gets a spot up there as being a potential favourite series of mine.

Yes. This! If you enjoyed and understood the plot of the previous games then MGS4 will be a heartfelt closing finale in the series for you. I've often considered selling my PS3 when I get bored of most of the exclusives but then I look at poor Solid Snake's face and decide PS3 is a must always have console for me.

The Shadow of the Colossus and Ico Collection does sound cool. I'm sort of picky about that though and I'd rather have the original games but it would probably work out cheaper to buy the HD remakes over here. I'm not really sure how the logic behind that works but whatever.

Yeah I don't normally buy remakes and collections but what with there being MGS HD, Ratchet & Clank HD, Ico & Shadow of the Colossus, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper and all those remakes I really don't think I'll be going back to my PS2 anytime soon.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-27 09:58:38 Reply

At 8/25/12 06:52 AM, Dean wrote: I do sort of wish I had a PS3 just so I could play one game. Metal Gear Solid 4. It was only this summer that I played through the previous MGS games and I can see why people love them. I think it probably gets a spot up there as being a potential favourite series of mine.

I suppose you've not played MGS4 yet. I would mention one favourite moment of mine but it might spoil it for you so I won't say until further responses.

It's 20 pounds on Amazon. I'm wanting to cut back on my spendings but damn, that's a tempting price. I intend to sell off some games so maybe if I make at least 20 from that, I could go ahead and buy the HD collection from Amazon. I just hope I don't get gamer's block from them as that's been an issue with me lately, especially for games I've not played before. I can only think to myself that if I cannot get into those games, at least someone out there will want them.

Formerly Bahamut

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-28 22:36:01 Reply

Well I finished Uncharted 3 already and it was quite disappointing. I'm just a few hours into inFamous 2 and so far that isn't coming out so good either. I thought these were supposed to be two of the greatest PS3 games, but they're really just boring. I haven't played much of 3D Dot Game Heroes, but it seems like it will be a lot of fun.

The Vita had a big update, finally adding PSone Classics to the store. I think I'll buy FFVII since I've never played it and then I'll be able to experience it during school when that starts up next week. The best thing about the Vita is all the PSP and PSone games I'm able to choose from.

DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-29 06:16:45 Reply

I started playing Castle Wolfenstein but quickly got sick of it. Not a great game. I might go back to it at some point in the future and work my way through it. It sounds like the enemies get much better as you progress.

Moved on to Metal Gear Solid 2 instead. Fantastic game, and I can't believe I've waited this long to play it. Like the masses, I don't like Raiden, but that's really my only negative comment. Only started it yesterday but I think I played for about six hours, which is rare for me these days. Probably gonna play for something similar today. Right now I'm at the part where you're finding and freezing six bombs. Got four so far, just the last two to get.

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-29 06:51:03 Reply

At 8/29/12 06:16 AM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: Moved on to Metal Gear Solid 2 instead. Fantastic game, and I can't believe I've waited this long to play it. Like the masses, I don't like Raiden, but that's really my only negative comment. Only started it yesterday but I think I played for about six hours, which is rare for me these days. Probably gonna play for something similar today. Right now I'm at the part where you're finding and freezing six bombs. Got four so far, just the last two to get.

You're forgetting the other big problem with MGS2 and that's ALL THAT FUCKING DIALOGUE WITH ROSE AND RAIDEN! Seriously, it can actually go to the point where a mandatory call from her is made and it's just more bitching and whining. As for the bomb freezing, once you can figure out where they all are, replays of the game will be very short since the Tanker arc consisted of a few major plot points.

Formerly Bahamut

Dean
Dean
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-29 08:24:28 Reply

I just started skipping over Jack and Rose's conversations. I listened to one and the conversations seemed so unnecessary as a whole that I just gave up bothering with them. They're probably the only dialogue sections of the game that I didn't listen to.

I've been meaning to go back and play some more FF VII but my mind has been taken away from gaming altogether. Ended up spending my free time trying to develop my web development skills instead and I've been doing a lot of messing around with php. In the process of trying to code a forum from scratch. Almost got enough of the back end done to start working on the layout and stuff, but I won't bore you guys further with that.

I also got a copy of Final Fantasy IX. Don't think I've mentioned that in this thread yet. I think both Jawdyn and Jackho consider it their favourite game in the series (could be wrong) so it seemed worth giving a shot, especially since I was enjoying FF VII before I ended up focusing on other things.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2012-08-29 22:54:09 Reply

At 8/29/12 06:16 AM, DannyIsOnFire wrote:
MGS2

Probably the weakest of the four games in my opinion. I hated the fact that nothing really gets accomplished in it. You hardly take out any of the bosses and the fact that you're really just a puppet the whole time pissed me off a little bit.

Snake Eater is 4000000000000000000000000000 times better. Love that game.

Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature