New Topic Respond to this Topic
iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 07:30 AM Reply

On a non-VG related note, HAPPY PAGE 50!

Only took us years, and years.
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 09:07 AM Reply

Playing trough MGS4 again so I can get those new shiny trophies. It's such a great game.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 09:40 AM Reply

At 8/7/12 09:07 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Playing trough MGS4 again so I can get those new shiny trophies. It's such a great game.

I already burned through the other three MGS games as well as Peace Walker so it'll be time to go through this game again. In the meantime, I was going through the Tomb Raider trilogy on PS3. Apart from MGS4, I really should try and focus on Ico/Shadow of the Colossus. Anything else with gaming, I may be tempted to play Oddworld again thanks to playing a bit of it at my friend's house yesterday. He found my knowledge on where all the secrets were held to be unreal.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 09:53 AM Reply

Hey dudes, I kind of frequent the Video Game Forum, so I thought I might pop in and join you.

I may be tempted to play Oddworld again thanks to playing a bit of it at my friend's house yesterday. He found my knowledge on where all the secrets were held to be unreal.

If I am not mistaken, you're talking about the Oddworld series, right? I've played only one game from them - Abe's Oddysee. Back then, when I had a PS One, it was kind of confusing and really odd, but I found it quiet enjoyable. Never managed to finish it though. And now I don't have any Sony consoles to replay it.

Any of you guys play DOTA 2?

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 10:13 AM Reply

At 8/7/12 09:53 AM, MrSaint wrote: If I am not mistaken, you're talking about the Oddworld series, right? I've played only one game from them - Abe's Oddysee. Back then, when I had a PS One, it was kind of confusing and really odd, but I found it quiet enjoyable. Never managed to finish it though. And now I don't have any Sony consoles to replay it.

The games have been widely re-released. You can pick up all four games on Steam, although be cautious with the PC port for Stranger's Wrath. If you really want to play that, I recommend picking it up on PSN. I've bought Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Exoddus a few times now including Steam gifts. I really want to support this franchise as much as possible and if they did make a Kickstarter project, you can bet I'll pour over at least £100 for them.

I know Kickstarter projects aren't generally well received now but I can rely on them to finish their work.

Formerly Bahamut

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 10:45 AM Reply

At 8/7/12 09:40 AM, Bahamut wrote: I already burned through the other three MGS games as well as Peace Walker so it'll be time to go through this game again. In the meantime, I was going through the Tomb Raider trilogy on PS3. Apart from MGS4, I really should try and focus on Ico/Shadow of the Colossus. Anything else with gaming, I may be tempted to play Oddworld again thanks to playing a bit of it at my friend's house yesterday. He found my knowledge on where all the secrets were held to be unreal.

Oddworld Abe's Oddysee and Exoddus are amazing games, I couldn't get into Munch or Stranger though, but Abe I love. I had to make a map for Oddysee when I last played it to make sure I didn't miss a single room and finally got 99 Mudokons freed. Sadly I still have yet to save all 300 in Exoddus.

As for Tomb Raider, I still have never been able to do those games. I had Tomb Raider 3 countless years ago but I could never complete a single level even with cheats over than the bosses, the levels and traps and generally getting lost and falling into currents and frozen water just kept fucking me. But at least I had fun in her mansion trapping the freaky butler in the freezer.

Lately I've gotten into playing League of Legends myself now, I kept hearing about it being good but could never be arsed to check it out, but have to say it is very entertaining. A good time sink since I stopped with WoW a while ago, always need something to procrastinate with.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 10:46 AM Reply

At 8/7/12 09:40 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/7/12 09:07 AM, LiquidFire wrote: Playing trough MGS4 again so I can get those new shiny trophies. It's such a great game.
I already burned through the other three MGS games as well as Peace Walker so it'll be time to go through this game again.

Were talking Metal Gear Solid 4? Sweet, I'm in! I haven't gotten any MGS4 trophies yet but it's my favourite game of all time so I feel a bit funny there. I was collecting playboy magazines a couple days ago but didn't have the energy to pursue any trophies.

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 10:47 AM Reply

Since my Max Payne disc seems fucked I thought I'd play Devil May Cry for the first time. As I suspected, I'm not a massive fan. For one thing, I'm struggling with the very first boss. Is it meant to be this hard?

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 10:48 AM Reply

At 8/7/12 10:46 AM, tyler2513 wrote: I was collecting playboy magazines a couple days ago but didn't have the energy to pursue any trophies.

You sapped your energy from playboy magazines I see.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 10:51 AM Reply

At 8/7/12 10:47 AM, Dean wrote: Since my Max Payne disc seems fucked I thought I'd play Devil May Cry for the first time. As I suspected, I'm not a massive fan. For one thing, I'm struggling with the very first boss. Is it meant to be this hard?

Is that the first Devil May Cry? The Phantom molten spider guy? He is very difficult the game is a lot more challenging than the later games when it comes to the sudden jumps in difficulty. You basically just have to circle strafe with shooting which despite being slow dodges the pillars of lava and dodge sideways from the molten balls he spits, with devil trigger it's safe to jump in and slice his face off, the best way is to get on top of him and attack him a bit from the top until you fall off. It is a very wussy way to fight but I did that myself since trying to melee him just fucked me over. I think if you are to melee him then try do the downward slice from a jump that seems to make him retaliate less than the other slices as it knocks him off balance a little.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 12:34 PM Reply

At 8/7/12 10:45 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Oddworld Abe's Oddysee and Exoddus are amazing games, I couldn't get into Munch or Stranger though, but Abe I love. I had to make a map for Oddysee when I last played it to make sure I didn't miss a single room and finally got 99 Mudokons freed. Sadly I still have yet to save all 300 in Exoddus.

Eh, the transition of Oddworld games to 3D isn't easy to adapt to. Stranger's Wrath does stand out from the other three games for using an entirely different setting but it's still a really good game. As for the mudokkon rescues, I've done 300 run a few times now and I really want to resist playing the games for a few years due to fear of overplaying them.

As for Tomb Raider, I still have never been able to do those games. I had Tomb Raider 3 countless years ago but I could never complete a single level even with cheats over than the bosses, the levels and traps and generally getting lost and falling into currents and frozen water just kept fucking me. But at least I had fun in her mansion trapping the freaky butler in the freezer.

TR3 is by far the hardest in the series. It really doesn't help when your inventory is entirely stripped away in Nevada and if you play Nevada last, you really fucked yourself on that one. I've yet to cover all secrets in that game and I'm not sure when I'll revisit 2 and 3 again. I have nothing against TR2 and the original still remains the best to me. I feel with the remake they oversimplified some of the levels, particularly Midas' Palace. Out goes a lot of memorable rooms and in comes a lot of generic passageways. That saying, Anniversary is alright and does tell the story better than the original did but it really doesn't hold a candle to Tomb Raider back in 1996.

Formerly Bahamut

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 01:01 PM Reply

Thanks for the tips, Ragnarokia. I'll probably have another attempt at it some time tonight. I got frustrated and decided to do some more grinding on Breath of Fire IV instead. I'm determined to beat the final boss but he just seems to ridiculously overpowered.

My characters are all now at level 40 or 41 with 50 being the max. A guide I was reading had that boss beaten with level 36 characters which is roughly what mine would have been at the last attempt. I've also read that with level 42 characters, the battle was easy, so fingers crossed that I defeat that mortal hating asshole!

BBS Signature
phrozonfire
phrozonfire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 01:38 PM Reply

At 8/7/12 10:47 AM, Dean wrote: Since my Max Payne disc seems fucked I thought I'd play Devil May Cry for the first time. As I suspected, I'm not a massive fan. For one thing, I'm struggling with the very first boss. Is it meant to be this hard?

You'll get better, trust me.

Also, DMC3 is by FAR the best one in the series.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 02:32 PM Reply

I DID IT! I actually beat Breath of Fire IV. Probably the hardest final boss battle I've ever faced. I reckon that if I didn't kill the boss when I did, I'd have been screwed after its next turn. Well chuffed. Credits are in Japanese though.

Think I might just move onto Grandia from here or maybe have another stab at the Resident Evil games.

At 8/7/12 01:38 PM, phrozonfire wrote: You'll get better, trust me.

I'll probably revisit it. I just wasn't expecting it to be so challenging so early on. The game literally explains nothing to you, so unless you read the instruction manuals you're probably going to miss out on a lot of tricks. I know I did.

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 04:18 PM Reply

This might interest some of you. JAW is letting the fans choose the name for Abe's Oddysee HD.

last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal / follow me if you think you can handle it

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 7th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM Reply

At 8/7/12 10:46 AM, tyler2513 wrote:
At 8/7/12 09:40 AM, Bahamut wrote:
I already burned through the other three MGS games as well as Peace Walker so it'll be time to go through this game again.
Were talking Metal Gear Solid 4? Sweet, I'm in! I haven't gotten any MGS4 trophies yet but it's my favourite game of all time so I feel a bit funny there. I was collecting playboy magazines a couple days ago but didn't have the energy to pursue any trophies.

I would have been able to get the platinum by just loading up my old save, but unfortunately you have to create a new one for the trophies. Oh well, it'll be a great experience to play it once again.

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 8th, 2012 @ 11:10 AM Reply

A DS copy of Chrono Trigger that I ordered a few days back arrived today. Pre-owned but barely been used. It had almost no play time recorded on the file and still had the mini poster in pristine condition with the exception if a little tear at one of the fold marks.

Wish DS games made it easier to wipe save data from them though. I just had to eject the game whilst it was saving so that it would corrupt the file and tell me it needed to be deleted. Seems to be the only way to completely remove all save files and make the game be in the same state as a brand new game.

Not sure when I'll get around to playing this. So many games I still wanted to beat before my summer ends. Feels good to have a copy of such a highly rated game.

The game I'm really wanting to play right now, Deadly Premonition, still hasn't been marked as dispatched yet. Was sort of hoping it would have been dispatched the day after I placed my order so that it would arrive tomorrow or there about but it's not looking likely.

Oh and one final thing. Out of curiosity I decided to watch another copy of Grandia (black label) on eBay just to see if I got a good deal. I paid £11.50 including postage and the copy I'm watching is now up to £24 including postage with about 9 hours to go. Looks like I got myself a bargain!

BBS Signature
Mr-Anderson
Mr-Anderson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 9th, 2012 @ 01:44 PM Reply

At 8/8/12 11:10 AM, Dean wrote: Wish DS games made it easier to wipe save data from them though. I just had to eject the game whilst it was saving so that it would corrupt the file and tell me it needed to be deleted. Seems to be the only way to completely remove all save files and make the game be in the same state as a brand new game.

For future reference, check the manual of the game in question. Some DS games have a funny way to clear saves, be it holding L + R and the face buttons upon loading, or simply sporting an option in... well, the options.

Curious to know if Chrono Trigger has anything of the sort in the manual, now that I think about it.

Videa Game Regulars Lounge.

Giantbomb, duder! Steamy.
Hotel Dusk, Ace Attorney, and Metal Gear Solid. I'm set.

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 9th, 2012 @ 02:00 PM Reply

At 8/9/12 01:44 PM, Mr-Anderson wrote: Curious to know if Chrono Trigger has anything of the sort in the manual, now that I think about it.

Had a quick look through the Chrono Trigger manual and couldn't see anything about that. Nice to know that some of the games include the ability to wipe saves. Although I've heard people say that some developers make saves irremovable intentionally as a way to combat the sale of used video games. The idea being that the person you buy the game from might have already unlocked a lot of stuff that still remains even if you were to start a new game and all their stats still remain on record. I forget exactly which game it was someone used an example but I remember reading quite a complex guide on how to actually wipe all the save data.

BBS Signature
Mr-Anderson
Mr-Anderson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 9th, 2012 @ 02:07 PM Reply

At 8/9/12 02:00 PM, Dean wrote:
At 8/9/12 01:44 PM, Mr-Anderson wrote: Curious to know if Chrono Trigger has anything of the sort in the manual, now that I think about it.
Had a quick look through the Chrono Trigger manual and couldn't see anything about that. Nice to know that some of the games include the ability to wipe saves. Although I've heard people say that some developers make saves irremovable intentionally as a way to combat the sale of used video games. The idea being that the person you buy the game from might have already unlocked a lot of stuff that still remains even if you were to start a new game and all their stats still remain on record. I forget exactly which game it was someone used an example but I remember reading quite a complex guide on how to actually wipe all the save data.

Sounds like Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, and yeah, those type of dealings are pretty gross.

But yeah, if you're on the toilet, bring the manual and a magnifying glass; usually stuff like that is in fine print, haha.

Nah, kidding. An alternative, though, is to also start a new game and then just overwrite the old saves. Thinking about pulling a cart out while it's loading or writing a save makes me hurt all over.

Giantbomb, duder! Steamy.
Hotel Dusk, Ace Attorney, and Metal Gear Solid. I'm set.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 08:50 AM Reply

At 8/7/12 06:10 PM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 8/7/12 10:46 AM, tyler2513 wrote: Were talking Metal Gear Solid 4? Sweet, I'm in! I haven't gotten any MGS4 trophies yet but it's my favourite game of all time so I feel a bit funny there. I was collecting playboy magazines a couple days ago but didn't have the energy to pursue any trophies.
I would have been able to get the platinum by just loading up my old save, but unfortunately you have to create a new one for the trophies. Oh well, it'll be a great experience to play it once again.

I'm going to forget even getting the Big Boss emblem but I will do what I can to grab the rest of the trophies. I sadly went a little too far to earn the otaku trophy and will need to face Laughing Octopus again just so I can get the doll. Pretty stupid how I can't even go back in the lab once I've entirely defeated her.

Formerly Bahamut

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 09:48 AM Reply

At 8/9/12 02:07 PM, Mr-Anderson wrote: Nah, kidding. An alternative, though, is to also start a new game and then just overwrite the old saves. Thinking about pulling a cart out while it's loading or writing a save makes me hurt all over.

But with some games simply overwriting the old saves isn't enough. They have it set so that stats would still be carried over. The idea being to discourage people from buying their games used. It's a nasty trick. I don't know why they feel like the have to start introducing shit like this now.

Removing the cart while saving isn't harmful. It just means that the save file wont be fully written, so next time you boot up the game it will recognise this, tell you there's a corrupt save file and ask for your permission to wipe the data.

BBS Signature
iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 10th, 2012 @ 10:55 AM Reply

Finished completing Mass Effect 2, for the second time today.

Left me with an empty, depressing feeling. Same thing happened when I finished inFamous 2.

Am I wierd..
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 12th, 2012 @ 12:46 PM Reply

Well so far Sound Shapes is my game of the year. I really wasn't expecting this game to be so addictive and this level editor to be something I'd pay much more than $15 for. Fan fucking tastic. If you have a Vita you need to buy this. It's also available on PS3, but I think it's much more suited for the Vita. Also if you buy it on one you get it for both.

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 06:12 AM Reply

At 8/12/12 12:46 PM, Makeshift wrote: Well so far Sound Shapes is my game of the year.

I was going to say that I've never heard of it, then you mentioned the Vita. I've really not been following that system at all. How is the library of games for that thing coming along?

My copy of Deadly Premonition just arrived. So eager to get started on this, but I'll probably wait until after lunch. It was listed as a used copy but this thing looks like it has never been touched. I mean there was literally not a single mark on the disc. No minor scratches, no partial fingerprints from where it has been lifted and the manual is pristine. Somehow I get the feeling this was taken out the seal and never used.

Also, because of Jackho hounding me (damn it Jackho) I ended up ordering a copy of Final Fantasy VII off of eBay. Surprised nobody snatched it up because it was a buy it now that had been listed for a few days. £13 including postage and I've been watching auctions for FF VII end higher than that excluding postage. It's a black label version and comes with the manual. Only one downside is that there's a crack on the front of the case and some nasty looking sticker residue that I'll be struggling to remove. As for the crack though, they're pretty much expected on PS1 cases. I wouldn't be surprised if it gains a few more when it's travelling through the postal system.

I've never been a massive Final Fantasy fan, although the games I've played aren't the most highly rated one. If I don't enjoy VII then I'll pretty much give up on that series. I'll maybe give IX a chance if I can get a copy at a reasonable price.

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 09:01 AM Reply

At 8/13/12 06:12 AM, Dean wrote:
At 8/12/12 12:46 PM, Makeshift wrote: Well so far Sound Shapes is my game of the year.
I was going to say that I've never heard of it, then you mentioned the Vita. I've really not been following that system at all. How is the library of games for that thing coming along?

There aren't exactly a lot of Vita games out and there isn't much releasing soon. LittleBigPlanet and Assassin's Creed III: Liberation are the only two I can think of, coming out in September and October. Thing is, a lot of people are saying the Vita doesn't have any games for it, but there's a library of hundreds of PSP games and a couple hundred PS Mini games. The Minis are like high quality phone games. So there's a lot to buy if I feel like playing something on this. Oh, and the Vita is really nice for watching YouTube videos since this YouTube app was released, and web browsing is decent so I have something I can use it for without games.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 12:40 PM Reply

At 8/7/12 04:18 PM, Jackho wrote: This might interest some of you. JAW is letting the fans choose the name for Abe's Oddysee HD.

I've not put a name idea down. I'm sure there's loads of awesome name suggestions already. Also, seen the screenshot preview of the remake? Very faithful to the original but I'll need to see the rest before judging that. I'm hoping they consider adding more secrets to give a challenge to the experienced Oddworld players. For now, I'm just going through Stranger's Wrath for the second time hoping I get a platinum trophy. I'm on hard mode this time and the bosses in this game don't show any mercy, especially when you want to capture them.

Formerly Bahamut

mrpwnzer
mrpwnzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 01:01 PM Reply

At 8/12/12 12:46 PM, Makeshift wrote: Well so far Sound Shapes is my game of the year. I really wasn't expecting this game to be so addictive and this level editor to be something I'd pay much more than $15 for. Fan fucking tastic. If you have a Vita you need to buy this. It's also available on PS3, but I think it's much more suited for the Vita. Also if you buy it on one you get it for both.

I'll definitely give it a shot. If you're a plus member, you can get it for $12. There is only one thing that would pretty much convince me to buy a game, to do whatever the hell you want (well, to that game's design). This usually involves open world or having map editors. I do love music rhythm games, so yeah why not? I only have 2 games on the vita anyway.

Xbox live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten
Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature
Jackho
Jackho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 13th, 2012 @ 03:12 PM Reply

At 8/13/12 12:40 PM, Bahamut wrote: I've not put a name idea down. I'm sure there's loads of awesome name suggestions already. Also, seen the screenshot preview of the remake? Very faithful to the original but I'll need to see the rest before judging that. I'm hoping they consider adding more secrets to give a challenge to the experienced Oddworld players. For now, I'm just going through Stranger's Wrath for the second time hoping I get a platinum trophy. I'm on hard mode this time and the bosses in this game don't show any mercy, especially when you want to capture them.

I couldn't think of a decent name either but the contest's over now anyway. Can't wait to see what they chose, looking through the comments nothing really stood out but I'm sure there's a few creative ones . More secrets would be nice but all I'm really hoping for is the addition of the "All of ya" command, an admin in the comments mentioned they would be adding extras but nothing huge.

I still haven't played Stranger's Wrath properly due to the PC version being complete ass.

last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal / follow me if you think you can handle it

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. Aug. 14th, 2012 @ 10:16 AM Reply

I just beat Crisis Core in preparation of my FF VII copy arriving although it's still not marked as dispatched. I have to admit, I really did enjoy the ending. I thought it was actually really well done, although I guess people who'd already beaten VII would have known what to expect.

Oh well, that's another game to mark off my massive backlog as complete. Now I'll probably focus my attention on Deadly Premonition until FF VII arrives. Not a massive FF fan as I'm sure I've already mentioned but the ending to Crisis Core really got me interested to see what happens next.

BBS Signature