ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-09 20:45:27 Reply

Consoles: N64, GameCube, Wii, GBC, GBA, NDS, PC
Online handles: List of gay-ass Friend codes here, ParadoxVoid (Steam, Xfire)
Games: TF2 and Oblivion primarily. Occasionally I'll jump on CSS or Audiosurf though.

I've also recently gotten into the original Half Life. I never played it before, mainly because prior to this year, I've never been a huge PC gamer. If you want to see the entire list of my games though, just jump onto my Xfire profile.

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
Liteice
Liteice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-09 20:47:31 Reply

I'm somewhat of a reg here, hoping that this new lounge goes better then the last one or the one in the general forum, ha.

Consoles Owned: PS2, DS lite, Gamecube.
Online User Names: None.
Current Games Being Played: Dargon warrior IV.

Anyways. I just beat Kingdom hearts 2. Great game. Aside from the interesting story I really enjoyed the game play, I honestly think that the combat system was better then that of Kingdom hearts 1. The addiction of quick time event s and transformations relly spiced things up, in my opinion. I wonder when Kingdom hearts 3 will come out. I'm hoping within the next five years, although I'm not holding my breath.

Another thing. Duke Nukem forever. Anyone here thing it will ever come out?

._.

TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-09 20:49:31 Reply

Consoles Owned:
Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, PSP, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, DS Lite, Xbox 360, Sega Mega Drive, SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, ZX Spectrum.

Online User Names:
PSN - Absurd-Ditties
Xbox Live - AbsurdDitties
Steam - absurdditties
Xfire - davidratcliffe

Currently playing:
Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth and Rock Band 2.

Just killing time until Batman: Arkham Asylum at the minute. Haven't been this excited for a game since Colonial Marines (until it got put back to 2010).

PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
MetalDart
MetalDart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-09 20:56:23 Reply

Definitely posting in this thread. I only post in the videogames forum anyway.

Consoles Owned: 360, XBOX, Gamecube, Wii, PS2, SNES, N64, and NES. Excluding handhelds.
Collection of games: http://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?owner=
MetalDart&lid=100105

Online User Names: MetalDart, RuralOutlaw, Black Mage
Current Games Being Played: Dead Space (Impossible / One Gun run.)

I'm also compiling a giant collection of FUN freeware games. I think I have over 30 now.
Glad to see all of you guys in one thread now.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777 http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog. My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature
little-timmy
little-timmy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-09 21:08:45 Reply

Okay sure, I've been pretty active in the VG Forums lately.

Consoles I currently Own: Xbox 360, Xbox, N64, PS2, & the SNES.
My Online Gamertag: FriskiestStraw (I now have only a Silver Membership.
Games I'm Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X, & Resident Evil: Outbreak.

I think Final Fantasy X may now be my favorite Role-Playing game I've ever played, definitley one of my favorites at the very least.
& I can't wait to get back onto RE: Outbreak, I just got it yesterday, & I beat the first scenerio, too. But I've been playing FFX a little more than RE: Outbreak.

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttlllllle Tiiiiiiiiimmy!!!!!!!!! My GT: FriskiestStraw Add me if you must. :P

ForkStorm
ForkStorm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-09 22:07:02 Reply

I have a couple of questions revolving around the same topic.

FAT PRINCESS from the PS3 Store. I've heard good things about it, and was hoping someone has gotten the chance to play it. Is it good? Is there enough online users that also play it?

Chumbawamba
Chumbawamba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-09 22:32:01 Reply

Videa is better anyway.

At 8/9/09 08:06 AM, narf109 wrote:
At 8/9/09 07:45 AM, The-Great-One wrote: Anybody here remember Pokemon Snap?
i got one better

I loved Pokemon Snap--played it not too long ago, got high marks on every Pokemon. I couldn't get into Hey You Pikachu though. Pikachu's voice recognition ability was a bit too frustrating. I think the lack of a goal kinda threw me off too.

Consoles owned: NES, SNES, Genesis, Game Gear, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, GBA, GBA SD, Nintendo DS, N64, PlayStation, PS2, PSP, Xbox, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Wii, Xbox 360

And I have a ton of games for a majority of them.

Also, looking forward to release of PS3 Slim. 8)

BBS Signature
Chumbawamba
Chumbawamba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-09 22:36:55 Reply

Oh shit, I forgot that my gamertag for XBL is Bebop Derek, but the only games I play online are Left 4 Dead and UNO. Won't have Gold in about a month, so it slipped my mind.

And games I'm playing: L4D, Dead Rising

Games I'm gonna pick up where I last left off any day now I swear: Resident Evil Archives, Resident Evil 5, Oblivion, Gears of War, No More Heros

BBS Signature
Gustavos
Gustavos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-09 23:20:40 Reply

The name's Gustavos. As long as summer is around, I'll have nothing but video games for primary entertainment. I've owned every Playstation and Nintendo console that came out since the Fifth Generation (N64 vs. PS1). But I lost my GBA SP, and I sold my PS1 to a friend after I got a PS2. I'm also considering selling my Gamecube to a friend now that I have a Wii, but probably not.

Anyway, no Xbox consoles for me. On PS3, my PSN is Gustavos4. My Wii code, Brawl code, and Mario Kart Wii code are in my sig, and I would be more than happy to meet a challenge in those games. On PS3, my online games are MGS4 COD4, COD WaW, RE5 and GTA4.

Add me, I need Newgrounders.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 01:14:47 Reply

Well firstly, This is off to a pretty good start. hasn't been up for a full day yet and we're already nearing a third page. Quite a good start, And I'm happy the thread won't die off anytime soon by the looks of things. The lack of a regulars lounge was the only thing I disliked about this Forum :)

As for old systems; I've come to find myself doing lots of research on ebay actually looking at Snes games and seeing how much they're selling for (I have around 60 games). I ran into harvest moon and found out it was going for an average of around $60. That's more than most PS3 and 360 games will go for. Needless to say, I'm selling it at the moment.

I finished the game several times.
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 02:35:54 Reply

At 8/9/09 06:57 PM, TOEZ wrote: There was a sequel, if you want to call it that, on the Gamecube, called Pokemon Channel, the picture shown. It was a decent game that had some good moments, pretty much put it at that.

Yes I do know of Pokemon Channel. When that was released I was so excited, I thought we were going to be able to talk to Pikachu again. Sadly no. Even though a MIC was invented for the Gamecube the MIC only worked for Mario Party 6 and Mario Party 7. No other games used it.

I could rant about that as well, but I will not do it here.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 02:52:22 Reply

With all the talk of Pokemon lately, I went back to my old house and met with the younger sister. I found my old Game Boy and was only able to get my hands on Pokemon Gold. It's been a blast so far, even though the first 1 hour or so of the game is so boring and repetitive.

I'm already loving the nearly 10 year old game. Pokemon is timeless :)

Jerkapotamus
Jerkapotamus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 02:58:34 Reply

At 8/10/09 02:52 AM, iCurrie wrote: I'm already loving the nearly 10 year old game. Pokemon is timeless :)

That's good news, since I think they're planning on releasing the same game again and again for all eternity.

Pokemon Snap 2 for Wii really should happen though. It's the perfect match with IR support.

PS3 ID: Jerkapotamus Sig by Akula

BBS Signature
explodingbunnies
explodingbunnies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 03:02:02 Reply

Owned Consoles : Every Nintendo Console (except virtual boy) Sega Master system, Genesis, Dreamcast. All sony consoles, all Microsoft consoles, PC.

Steam : Exploding Cobalt Bunnies|Falcon
PSN : Berzerker123
XBL : Berzerker123

im willing to kick some ass in CC for 360, and some CoD too.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award. PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature
iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 03:27:53 Reply

At 8/10/09 02:58 AM, Jerkapotamus wrote: That's good news, since I think they're planning on releasing the same game again and again for all eternity.

That's true. And strangely enough - I have absolutely no problem with that :)

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 04:51:43 Reply

I'm curious to know how many games people own. I'm referring to all video game system and computer games. I've been told my collection is relatively big, with at least 222 (I just counted) titles, stretching over 10 systems. I have more games that I still haven't counted (DS and some PS3) but after going through over 200 games I couldn't be bothered to count any longer.

I'm really hoping some people will respond with an accurate count of the number of games they own.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem! Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 05:20:25 Reply

At 8/10/09 04:51 AM, GodsBitch wrote: I'm really hoping some people will respond with an accurate count of the number of games they own.

I don't have an exact number at the moment, but I do know I have over 70.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 05:31:12 Reply

At 8/10/09 05:20 AM, The-Great-One wrote: I don't have an exact number at the moment, but I do know I have over 70.

I'm going to say simply, I only really use my Elite at this time. Other consoles aren't doing much for me.

Xbox 360 - 26 Games.
PlayStation 3 - 10 Games.
PlayStation 2 - 18 Games.
Nintendo Wii - 13 Games.
Nintendo 64 - 12 Games.
Super Nintendo - 47 Games.

Overall: 126

Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 07:52:08 Reply

Videa Game Regulars Lounge.

I really hope for you this thread doesn't reach 100+ pages.

C:

iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 08:05:52 Reply

At 8/10/09 07:52 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Videa Game Regulars Lounge.

And why is this? :)

Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 08:12:07 Reply

At 8/10/09 08:05 AM, iCurrie wrote:

Because of the shitty typo in the title ._.

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 08:32:40 Reply

At 8/10/09 08:12 AM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 8/10/09 08:05 AM, iCurrie wrote:

Because of the shitty typo in the title ._.

Such a kind, considerate human being.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem! Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 09:21:17 Reply

Ah, wasn't expecting a recreation of the VG Forums Lounge but this is a nice idea nonetheless.

Consoles Owned: Mega Drive, Playstation 2, Gamecube, DS, Wii and PC

Online User Names: Steam - BahamutVII

Current Games Being Played: Just finished Braid and the demo version of Batman: Arkham Asylum. I was going to start playing Morrowind today but after a discussion on Tomb Raider with one guy on the BBS, I now wish to play the first two Tomb Raider games and the bonus levels. For now, I should play more Team Fortess 2 as I've been rather slacking in that game lately.

At 8/10/09 04:51 AM, GodsBitch wrote: I'm curious to know how many games people own. I'm referring to all video game system and computer games. I've been told my collection is relatively big, with at least 222 (I just counted) titles, stretching over 10 systems.

I don't know how many exactly but with the amount of games I have on PC, PS1 and PS2, I'm pretty sure I have over 175 games which is a lot.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ] Formerly Bahamut

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 09:35:45 Reply

I locked the old thread with a link here in case people find that one first for whatever reason.

Anyway

I have

A high-end PC
Nintendo DS
Xbox 360

I previously had an N64, a Gamecube and a PS2. And also a GBC, GBA SP, etc. Well, I still have my gamecube but I don't play it these days.

BBS Signature
Sierra
Sierra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 09:45:43 Reply

I dunno if I'd be counted as a 'regular'. If I am, then sweet. If not, PM me and I'll GTFO of your thread :)

I have an Xbox 360, a Nintendo DS and a PS2. I tend to play the Xbox 360 mainly. If you want to add me, look at my sig. Send me a message if my friends list happens to be full. I do try and unlock as many achievements as possible (I'm a scorewhore lol), and I play most games.

Most Played Games : Call of Duty 3 and 4, WaW, and GTA IV.

I'm on Last.fm! Also, I used to be YeOldeSierra. Now I'm just Sierra :3

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 09:52:46 Reply

At 8/10/09 09:45 AM, YeOldeSierra wrote: I dunno if I'd be counted as a 'regular'. If I am, then sweet. If not, PM me and I'll GTFO of your thread :)

The point of the lounge is just for anyone who uses the VG forums at all to sit back and chillax and just discuss stuff that isn't worthy of its own thread.

Y'know, like, "Oh I finally completed game X today" or "i'm looking to buy an RPG, what would you guys recommend" or wahtever

y'know

all that jazz

BBS Signature
TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 10:25:11 Reply

So, I'm playing Rock Band 2, and I just went to set my character up in the Ultimate Rock Outfit you get for beating the impossible guitar challenge, but I can't find the hat anywhere. It's supposed to be in hair, right?

PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
awkward-silence
awkward-silence
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 10:39:51 Reply

Consoles Owned: Intelligent Television (I'm old),
Nintendo Entertainment System
Tubro Graphix
Sega Genesis
PS1-3
Nintendo DS

PSN: BillyShakes

Right now I'm playing a lot of Fat Princess and Battlefield 1943 so if anyone else is, add me.

Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 10:53:58 Reply

At 8/10/09 10:39 AM, awkward-silence wrote: Right now I'm playing a lot of Battlefield 1943 so if anyone else is, add me.

I'd have added you without hesitance, but I don't have Battlefield 1943 on PS3. I have it on Xbox 360, so if anyone wants a game on the Xbox, PM me.

BBS Signature
sushi13
sushi13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to Videa Game Regulars Lounge. 2009-08-10 11:19:39 Reply

I'd certainly consider myself a regular in the world of gaming. Hardly a day has passed in the last 15 years where I haven't played a video game of some sort. I spend 90% of my gaming time on my 360 generally playing a wide variety of games, although I rarely play online.

Gaming systems currently owned:
Xbox 360 (RE5 Limited Edition Elite).
Xbox.
Gamecube.
N64.
DS Lite.
Gameboy Colour.
Poor quality PC (only plays old games).

Previously owned:
PS3 (sold).
Wii (gave away as a birthday present).
SNES (traded for my N64).
Megadrive (broke).
Gameboy Advance (traded for my DS).

Online handles:
Xbox Live: Catatonic Nali.

Currently playing:
That depends on whether you look at games I'm playing right now or games I've been playing for a while but haven't quite finished, of which there are a hell of a lot especially as I often play through games numerous times.
In the last week or two I've been playing F.E.A.R. 2, Tombraider Underworld (which I just finished a couple of hours ago), Far Cry 2 and Pokemon Fire Red.
The main games I haven't played too recently but am still working on finishing are Forza 2, Colin Mcrae Dirt, The Godfather, Fallout 3, N+ and Shining Force.

About to start playing:
Tomb Raider 1, 2 and 3 (and maybe TLR and Chronicles) thanks to a recent, and likely ongoing, conversation with Bahamut.
Lego Indiana Jones. Not usually my sort of thing but I bought it REALLY cheap and I can't pass up a good video game deal, especially here in Australia where the pricing often doesn't make any fucking sense.)
Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta DLCs for Fallout 3.

Looking forward to:
Batman Arkham Asylum.
Aliens Vs Predator.
Dead Rising 2.
Assassins Creed 2.
Aliens Colonial Marines.
Mass Effect 2.
The Elder Scrolls 5 (whenever the hell it's coming out.)

Games owned:
Xbox 360: 42.
Xbox Live Arcade: 38.
Xbox: 30.
Gamecube: 16.
N64: 11.
DS: 6.
Gameboy/GBC: 8.
Gameboy Advance: 3.
PC: 18.

Total: 172.