00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

derrickjvg just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to Truly Delete Art?

2,441 Views | 5 Replies

How to Truly Delete Art? 2009-08-08 01:37:33

I recently deleted some Art images that people wanted off my profile. When I deleted them it just moved them into a sort of "recycle bin area". In this folder it says "undelete" on each image. Here is my issue, there is no button or icon that says Remove or Clean Out deleted items.
So do I wait for a period of time for them to be Truly Deleted or are they stuck in Limbo forever?

How to Truly Delete Art?

Response to How to Truly Delete Art? 2009-08-08 01:56:46

At 8/8/09 01:37 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote: So do I wait for a period of time for them to be Truly Deleted or are they stuck in Limbo forever?

i belive they are stuck like that forever... basicly... only you can see them anway...

the reason for this is if you had something that broke the rules and then removed it before a mod got to it... there is still proof off it... im not 100% sure they will stay forever... or if a art mod can remove them for you... im just working off what i have read and know :3

BBS Signature

Response to How to Truly Delete Art? 2009-08-08 02:02:22

At 8/8/09 01:56 AM, LegolaSS wrote:
At 8/8/09 01:37 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote: So do I wait for a period of time for them to be Truly Deleted or are they stuck in Limbo forever?
i belive they are stuck like that forever... basicly... only you can see them anway...

the reason for this is if you had something that broke the rules and then removed it before a mod got to it... there is still proof off it... im not 100% sure they will stay forever... or if a art mod can remove them for you... im just working off what i have read and know :3

Thanks. LegolaSS. You always seem to answer my questions and give wisdom when ever I need it. What is this like the 20th time you've helped me?

Response to How to Truly Delete Art? 2009-08-08 02:31:03

At 8/8/09 02:26 AM, angryglacier wrote: Really he he oh no... I posted some art but I also posted a piece that wasn't mine I was feeling too lazy to find a uploading site so I uploaded a sketch somebody did for me to a friend to show them I took it off the minute after my friend saw it so... Am I in trouble with the art mods?

If you removed it and no one can see it, then there shouldn't be a problem.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1082 368

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Response to How to Truly Delete Art? 2009-08-08 05:36:13

They go away after a while, gives you sometime to cancel your action if you change your mind.

Response to How to Truly Delete Art? 2009-08-08 09:02:36

If you want something permanently deleted just PM me or any of the other art mods.

Make sure you are specific which pieces you want gone though, otherwise you risk getting the wrong one cleared.