New Topic Respond to this Topic
GayDorf
GayDorf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to beards (why so wonderful?) 2009-08-04 16:46:08 Reply

At 8/4/09 04:42 PM, Gagsy wrote: I am a complete beard lover, and I know a lot of other women who are too. Generally they are sexy (of course not old men loud beards), but yes beards are sexy and I love the feel of them. I'm 10 times more likely to be attracted to a guy if he has a beard of loads of stubble.

LIEK DISH, THUNDERCUNT?

beards (why so wonderful?)

Ayn Rand: May spiders infest her rotting cunt.

BBS Signature
Samen
Samen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to beards (why so wonderful?) 2009-08-04 16:46:10 Reply

I like beards, but I'm from a fairly hairless family.
I haven't shaved in the last month, a little longer, actually, and all I have to show for it is a small goatee, sideburns, and only peachfuzz on my cheeks and lip.
D:

Leidolfr
Leidolfr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to beards (why so wonderful?) 2009-08-04 17:02:35 Reply

At 8/4/09 04:46 PM, Samen wrote: I like beards, but I'm from a fairly hairless family.
I haven't shaved in the last month, a little longer, actually, and all I have to show for it is a small goatee, sideburns, and only peachfuzz on my cheeks and lip.
D:

well, I could have a full beard, more or less at 15, maybe it was a little thiner than now, but whatever, some people take longer than others, some people are sprouting mustaches in middle school

ThePretenders
ThePretenders
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to beards (why so wonderful?) 2009-08-04 17:17:44 Reply

I'm growing a beard now because I can't be bothered to shave it off every week or so and it stops me from looking like a 16 year old.

BBS Signature