Be a Supporter!
GolfChica
GolfChica
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Diet Soda? 2009-08-04 17:17:17 Reply

If you drink in it moderation, I am sure you will be fine. However, they have done studies where people who drink lots of diet soda and use things like Splenda, their bodies have an even harder time losing weight. I say cut out the sugar and caffeine and go to stuff like water or Gatorade G2.

ThePretenders
ThePretenders
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Diet Soda? 2009-08-04 17:21:20 Reply

It annoying seeing fat people order diet Coke everytime because they are on a 'diet', only to buy a large Mac and fries. LIke the reduction in calories for a diet Coke balances out the intake of calorie-rich junk food.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Diet Soda? 2009-08-04 17:24:36 Reply

At 8/4/09 04:59 PM, Leidolfr wrote: yeah im not that concerned, but i mean, the regular soda, most peoplke dont realise how much sugar/salt theyre consuming in a week, its actually disgusting, but, if diet causes cancer, pss, which death is better, heart disease or cancer? sucks

I'm sure if you practise moderation you won't have to worry about either.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren! Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Diet Soda? 2009-08-04 17:33:43 Reply

Both Diet and Regular suck, because Diet tastes like shit, and Regular also tastes like shit due to it being made with corn syrup, not sugar.

That's why i'm going to import my sodas from Mexico.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Diet Soda? 2009-08-04 17:36:39 Reply

Regular soda makes my lip ring feel sticky.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren! Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature