New Topic Respond to this Topic
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 07:17 AM Reply

At 10/7/12 05:44 PM, ZJ wrote: Just got that nifty Club Nintendo Mario shirt in the mail and have been wearing it today. Anyone else have it?

No, but I'd love to get one.

I think I should break my computer, destroy my modem and just avoid everything that is related to the Internet.

Seeing how gamers have become some sort of super computer geeks who only talk about what is inside the console and flaming it down with stupid reasons.

Hah, modern console warfare, god I should stop reading comments and posts.

I regret nothing! I didn't steal this signature, I just took it without permission and modified it :3

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 21st, 2012 @ 02:59 PM Reply

At 9/15/12 02:29 PM, Jackho wrote: Couldn't care less about the Wii U, I'm only just getting in to Nintendo's best console.

My SNES collection is coming along nicely, though it's nothing to bollock on about yet.

Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Starfox, Wing Commander, Super Castlevania IV... that's pretty cool :) If you want some recommandations for more SNES games to get, just ask :)

LadyPhantomNicky
LadyPhantomNicky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 12:07 AM Reply

At 8/4/09 02:37 PM, Luke wrote: Thanks for joining guys.
Anybody else a huge fan of the classic nintendo games?

I am :D

SyobolicalEvil
SyobolicalEvil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 06:38 AM Reply

Right, well I'm in for sure

Currently, I'm working on Kaizo Mario

Hello.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 08:56 AM Reply

At 9/13/12 09:26 PM, Lionelion wrote: *blows dust off of thread*
Figured it might be a good time to revive this thread now that the launch date and pricing of the WiiU have been announced.
November 18th for the date
and for pricing, $300 for the normal set, $350 for the deluxe set.
So, anybody gonna get this at launch?
Normally I would, but this time im probably gonna hang back a bit and get it in December
More info here

I was going to get this, but then I watched the Boogie video and the AVGN video on it and they turned me off to it. I mean, the technologies are going to be old and the games are nothing new, so why get it? It just seems like an overbearing design with all of the screens everywhere also. The Wii was better.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
LadyPhantomNicky
LadyPhantomNicky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 24th, 2012 @ 09:15 PM Reply

Anyone post on here anymore?

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 25th, 2012 @ 02:46 PM Reply

At 10/24/12 09:15 PM, LadyPhantomNicky wrote: Anyone post on here anymore?

Quite rarely as you can probably see from the dates. But every once in a while someone figures another topic, so it will slowly bring some life to the thread

I regret nothing! I didn't steal this signature, I just took it without permission and modified it :3

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 25th, 2012 @ 06:32 PM Reply

Does anybody know what a Superboy is? I have one and about 20 SNES games for it. It is this portable console you can plug your SNES games into and play it on the go, or you can plug it into the TV and just use it like you would a normal SNES.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
LadyPhantomNicky
LadyPhantomNicky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 25th, 2012 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 10/25/12 02:46 PM, Gremlin wrote:
At 10/24/12 09:15 PM, LadyPhantomNicky wrote: Anyone post on here anymore?
Quite rarely as you can probably see from the dates. But every once in a while someone figures another topic, so it will slowly bring some life to the thread

Cool beans

LadyPhantomNicky
LadyPhantomNicky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 25th, 2012 @ 06:44 PM Reply

So right now I'm playing the original Zelda and I'm trying to beat the second quest. I apparently forgot how hard it was!

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 27th, 2012 @ 10:50 AM Reply

At 10/25/12 06:32 PM, Cootie wrote: Does anybody know what a Superboy is? I have one and about 20 SNES games for it. It is this portable console you can plug your SNES games into and play it on the go, or you can plug it into the TV and just use it like you would a normal SNES.

Nice I've always wanted one of these. I've seen them at the Flea Market but never even bothered to check the price because of how much smaller my handheld collection is in comparison to my console collection. How well does it work? How much money do you think it's worth paying?

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 28th, 2012 @ 05:34 PM Reply

finally, after five years i have caught them all in pokemon gold...i feel so wasted right now

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus! // You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 28th, 2012 @ 08:33 PM Reply

The Superboy is worth the $100 it cost. The fact that it can work just like a regular Super Nintendo with controller ports and all is worth it. Then when you add to that with the ability to put the battery pack in and play it on the go you have something amazing.

Also, Yoshi's Island is the shit. Anybody else beat it? It was he first game I ever finished as a child.

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 06:34 PM Reply

Also, Yoshi's Island is the shit. Anybody else beat it? It was he first game I ever finished as a child.

I never liked it, prefer Mario World when I was little.

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus! // You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 19th, 2013 @ 08:11 PM Reply

I've been playing a little bit of Act Raiser lately. What do you guys think about the game ?

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 02:16 PM Reply

My wallet is crying right now, So many games to get this year, not just on Wii U and 3ds. Monster hunter 3 ultimate, then Gears of war judgement, then luigis mansion 2, then splinter cell blacklist, then gta 5, then rayman legends then pokemon x and y. God help me. I can't wait yet I imagine I won't be getting a christmas present from my parents seeing as they gave some of the money to pre order these, good thing my dad is a gamer otherwise it would never happen. Oh yeah, does anybody know how to make a portable gamecube here?

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 02:19 PM Reply

My SNES collection is coming along nicely, though it's nothing to bollock on about yet.

May I suggest Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat, Chrono Trigger, the Mega Man x series and Super Metroid?

BBS Signature
TheKlown
TheKlown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Apr. 22nd, 2013 @ 06:30 PM Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdqL2rhWns

I bleed Orange, Green, and Red.
Flyers, Eagles, Phillies, and Sixers.

YellowisCOOL
YellowisCOOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to The Nintendo Club Apr. 24th, 2013 @ 05:03 AM Reply

Ugh, I really want another Nintendo DS Lite. (The one I had 3 years ago broke.)
I want a 3DS as well, but NOOOOOOOO, apparently my parents say they're too expensive and I'll go on it too much.
How am I going to finish Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time now? Life is complicated.

R O A $ T D U C K - Soundcloud
ϫ It's a metaphor you potato with eyes ϫ

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Apr. 27th, 2013 @ 02:32 PM Reply

I am looking for a fun, story driven RPG for the DS right now.
Any suggestions?

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Apr. 28th, 2013 @ 05:25 AM Reply

At 4/27/13 02:32 PM, Luke wrote: I am looking for a fun, story driven RPG for the DS right now.
Any suggestions?

Pokemon black or white.

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Apr. 28th, 2013 @ 11:07 AM Reply

For the past two days I've been focusing a lot of attention on completing A Boy and His Blob. I've finally gotten around to actually writing down what each jelly bean does so I'm not wasting a crap ton of them.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Apr. 28th, 2013 @ 12:48 PM Reply

At 4/28/13 05:25 AM, darkjam wrote:
At 4/27/13 02:32 PM, Luke wrote: I am looking for a fun, story driven RPG for the DS right now.
Any suggestions?
Pokemon black or white.

I can't get into Pokemon anymore. I feel like I've grown out of them by now. I started up Dragon Quest IX.

Yeah, whatever.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Apr. 28th, 2013 @ 04:15 PM Reply

Any suggestions?

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is pretty good, though not quite as good as the GBA titles in my opinion.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Apr. 28th, 2013 @ 10:10 PM Reply

At 4/28/13 04:15 PM, Auz wrote:
Any suggestions?
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is pretty good, though not quite as good as the GBA titles in my opinion.

I remember talking about that one a while back with you, around the time it came out I believe. I forgot all about it, but definitely did not enjoy it as much as the predecessors on the GBA, I do want to pick it up and try it again some time though, but right now playing Dragon Quest IX again is pretty fun, I remember trying it way back and enjoying it, but I lost interest for some reason or another, it's got me hooked right now though.

Yeah, whatever.

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Apr. 29th, 2013 @ 04:16 AM Reply

It has been five years since there has been an Advance Wars title. Why don't I see more people complaining about this? That is one of Nintendo's big handheld money makers.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Apr. 30th, 2013 @ 12:34 AM Reply

At 4/29/13 04:16 AM, Cootie wrote: It has been five years since there has been an Advance Wars title. Why don't I see more people complaining about this? That is one of Nintendo's big handheld money makers.

Give it time. Nintendo has been known to make people wait for sequels to popular titles.

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club May. 5th, 2013 @ 10:57 AM Reply

I decided to look through some of me and my brother's old gaming magazines today. The first issue I grabbed was GamePro July 1997 and the first page I flip to is a big picture of Bomberman saying "Blow me!" So all this morning I've been looking through some old Nintendo Power, GamePro and Electronic Gaming Monthly. I like to put myself in the shows of the reader at the time reading articles about how "the upcoming Mario RPG title is sure to blow RPG fans away" or an article on why the Nintendo 64 is "most likely" to best the Sega's Saturn. So much nostalgic value in these.

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club May. 30th, 2013 @ 07:45 PM Reply

Man it's been so long since I last dropped by, how's everyone been? How's everyone that got a Wii U liking it? I don't be getting one until much later, mostly cause I need to take care of some more personal and important problems before I can invest on a new console. I will admit I am pretty hyped for the HD WindWaker game coming out for it, even though WW was one of my least favorite Zelda games.

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
deathbymanga
deathbymanga
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club May. 30th, 2013 @ 10:50 PM Reply

hey guys, how many people are avid fans of kid icarus?

and another question, how likely are you to go see a cartoon based around a nintendo franchise? if so, what franchise would you most likely want to see.