New Topic Respond to this Topic
dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-21 01:08:59 Reply

At 9/20/09 10:44 PM, EpicFail wrote: I am thinking of getting the word NINTENDO tattooed to my knuckles.

Oh wow. And here I was, planning to get the Triforce tattooed on my left hand, and a 1-Up mushroom on my right.

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
MarionettePurple
MarionettePurple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-22 22:31:33 Reply

I'm playing through Twilight Princess again. Not as nostalgic as OoT but the music really does help.

Thank you Sacred Grove theme.

My name... original ain't it?

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-23 14:26:25 Reply

At 9/22/09 10:31 PM, MarionettePurple wrote: I'm playing through Twilight Princess again. Not as nostalgic as OoT but the music really does help.

I remember I loved the Goron City theme in TP :)

I´m still struggling with Paper Mario. I´m at the frozen palace part right now. Had a tough time getting there since I didn´t know you had to go through the underground pipes. I was walking around Koopa Village clueless after I defeated Kent Koopa.

At the same time I´ve made a start with Chrono Trigger. I believe it is claimed by many as one of the best RPG's ever and I like it so far.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 16 November 2014)

BBS Signature
Ass-Crumb
Ass-Crumb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-24 14:31:45 Reply

At 9/22/09 10:31 PM, MarionettePurple wrote: I'm playing through Twilight Princess again. Not as nostalgic as OoT but the music really does help.

Haha, I remember getting the soundtrack to that game with an issue of Nintendo power and putting it on my iPod. Whenever I'm seriously bored and walking somewhere I pop that shit in and everything feels like an epic adventure.

Good Threads: 1 2 3 4 5
I can't see shit

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-24 19:54:39 Reply

At 9/23/09 02:26 PM, Auz wrote: I remember I loved the Goron City theme in TP :)

I´m still struggling with Paper Mario. I´m at the frozen palace part right now. Had a tough time getting there since I didn´t know you had to go through the underground pipes. I was walking around Koopa Village clueless after I defeated Kent Koopa.

Well atleast you were able to beat Kent Koopa earlier than you should.

At the same time I´ve made a start with Chrono Trigger. I believe it is claimed by many as one of the best RPG's ever and I like it so far.

I just love the story. The way the characters develop is nice and I loved every second of the story. I'm replaying Super Mario RPG.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-24 21:02:47 Reply

What's this I hear about the wii being able to get hacked or something? And being able to play PS2, PS1, etc games? My brother said he did it but the wii is at my mom's and I have no way of seeing this personally. Can you do that now?

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-25 04:35:16 Reply

At 9/24/09 07:54 PM, dmansland wrote:
At 9/23/09 02:26 PM, Auz wrote: I remember I loved the Goron City theme in TP :)

Well atleast you were able to beat Kent Koopa earlier than you should.

I´m not sure when exactly you "should" beat him. I think you could easily miss him if you just press on with the story. Besides, there is also a pipe going to Koopa Village in the underground pipe system so there doesn't seem to be any need to fight him at all. Also, does he give any major rewards or anything? Because all I got was a bit of exp. I expected to get at least a cool badge or some other cool item =/

I just love the story. The way the characters develop is nice and I loved every second of the story.

I`m currently still somewhere at the beginning so I haven´t seen much character development yet. I'm in the dome after lab 16 to be exact. I personally find the fights quite interesting. You don't go to a special fighting screen for that area, you just pull your sword and fight. But I'm not quite sure if your distance between enemies and position on the field matters that much.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-27 02:13:47 Reply

I started playing Duck Hunt today, brought back a lot of good memories and put a smile on my face, I need to be drunk to smile... I wasn't.

Yeah, whatever.

Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-27 05:34:03 Reply

At 9/27/09 02:13 AM, EpicFail wrote: I started playing Duck Hunt today, brought back a lot of good memories and put a smile on my face, I need to be drunk to smile... I wasn't.

Fuck that dog though, the fuck is he laughing at? I came across the gun/cannon at one of my friends house and I jizzed in my pants when I saw it. Memories indeed

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-27 14:38:13 Reply

At 9/27/09 05:34 AM, Crashman wrote:
Fuck that dog though, the fuck is he laughing at? I came across the gun/cannon at one of my friends house and I jizzed in my pants when I saw it. Memories indeed

Yes, I've wanted to shoot that dog a lot, I really wish I could, or if Nintendo would release a Dog Hunt for the Wii. That'd be a good time. The duck is your helper on this one.

Yeah, whatever.

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-28 02:59:11 Reply

I'm playing Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time in order to get ready for Chirstmas when I get a DSi and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. It brings back so many memories and each time there is a moment where you just chuckle a little, or get some nostalgic moments through refrences from past games. I was never able to beat it even though I had previously had it. I was right at the final battle with the Shroob Princess when I had to return it and wasn't able to get a new copy until now. I was a sad little me.

BBS Signature
killerchai
killerchai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-28 07:25:30 Reply

At 9/28/09 02:59 AM, dmansland wrote: I'm playing Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time in order to get ready for Chirstmas when I get a DSi and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. It brings back so many memories and each time there is a moment where you just chuckle a little, or get some nostalgic moments through refrences from past games. I was never able to beat it even though I had previously had it. I was right at the final battle with the Shroob Princess when I had to return it and wasn't able to get a new copy until now. I was a sad little me.

Thats why i wish there was a memory card and it would save the data in the memory card AND the card so you could play on other ds's and if you trade you could choose to acess the memory card or the ds card!!!!

-Im out!

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-28 11:07:55 Reply

I´ve beaten Paper Mario today. The final battle was not too difficult, but rather long because Bowser suddenly healed 60 HP within 3 turns. Overall I think it was an enjoyable game that exceeded my expectations. I mostly liked it for it´s simplicity. Also, no equipment and missable items was nice for a change. At least I didn´t have to play this game with a walkthrough next to me to make sure I don´t miss any important stuff.

Anyway, time to continue with Chrono Trigger.

BBS Signature
Jaxon121
Jaxon121
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-28 23:18:28 Reply

At 8/3/09 01:21 AM, EpicFail wrote: Currently, I am working on beating 'Mystical Ninja'

Freakin Mystical Ninja and Goemon's Great Adventure are the best i still have them on my ancient N64

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-29 03:54:48 Reply

At 9/28/09 07:25 AM, killerchai wrote: Thats why i wish there was a memory card and it would save the data in the memory card AND the card so you could play on other ds's and if you trade you could choose to acess the memory card or the ds card!!!!

So do I. It would've been inserted in the GBA slot or in the harddrive of the DSi. It would've been a great feature.

Mario and Luigi have dragged me away from Paper Mario =( And I was up to Bowser too.

BBS Signature
MarioRocker111
MarioRocker111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-29 09:18:29 Reply

MEEEE!!!! My uncle has every Nintendo system and I love `em all!!!!

Screw Windows Vista. (BOO) Go for Windows 7. (YAHOO)
Oh and yes that`s a Weegee. Wait, a Weegee? IT`S GOING TO KILL US ALL WITH LAZER EYES!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Ass-Crumb
Ass-Crumb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-30 11:17:29 Reply

At 9/29/09 03:54 AM, dmansland wrote: So do I. It would've been inserted in the GBA slot or in the harddrive of the DSi. It would've been a great feature.

Mario and Luigi have dragged me away from Paper Mario =( And I was up to Bowser too.

Mario and Luigi was insane. I don't know why, but that game had me going for like 6 days straight. It was probably the insane story or the fluent controls. Or the fact that that game is just all around great.

I can't see shit

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-01 06:33:15 Reply

At 9/28/09 11:18 PM, Jaxon121 wrote:
At 8/3/09 01:21 AM, EpicFail wrote: Currently, I am working on beating 'Mystical Ninja'
Freakin Mystical Ninja and Goemon's Great Adventure are the best i still have them on my ancient N64

From what I've seen from it so far: It's good but doesn't quite reach the level of games like Zelda and Mario 64. Also it's poorly translated occasionally :p

BBS Signature
solman219
solman219
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-01 17:10:17 Reply

well, this thread sure did go somewhere since the last time i posted here. and i bumped a bit of it, so i actually helped!

anyway, not much to say about my nintendo collection, but im thinking of getting myself an actual arcade game.

it is true. he is AlWAYS watching!

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-01 17:13:06 Reply

Had the best night in so long last night, playing 007 Goldeneye with my friends and my girlfriend after smoking some weed. Was such a good night. I need to buy an N64 again!

Yeah, whatever.

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-02 03:54:27 Reply

At 10/1/09 05:13 PM, EpicFail wrote: Had the best night in so long last night, playing 007 Goldeneye with my friends and my girlfriend after smoking some weed. Was such a good night. I need to buy an N64 again!

You lucky prick. Best I can get my girl to play is Guitar Hero 3 on the Wii. But I did convince her to play some BFD with my brother and cousin yesterday. (A birthday present from her to me :3) T'was fun.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-05 16:31:43 Reply

At 10/1/09 05:13 PM, EpicFail wrote: I need to buy an N64 again!

That reminds me: Does anybody here know a good place (on the internet) to buy NEW N64 controllers? The poke of my N64 has been a bit loose for years now and my attempt to fix it using a guide failed. It still works, but the spring inside the controller has been stretched a little too much so I can't get it any better than it is now.

I've tried looking on amazon, but all I could find were used controllers of which I am afraid I'll get one with the same problem my current one has. So anyone knows where I could get a new one?

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-05 17:40:36 Reply

Try looking on eBay, they shouldn't cost too much on there.

Yeah, whatever.

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-05 20:39:14 Reply

Am I the only one who replays games with Acytion Replay, Gameshark, or GameGenie? I love to go through the quest again but with certain things unlimited, but never health. Anyone else does do?

I am trying to find an Action Replay MAX for my Gamecube so I can play SA2B, Paper Mario: TTYD, Legend of Zelda: WindWaker/Twilight Princess, Star Fox Adventures, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario Sunshine, and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. Any help on finding it besides the internet?

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-05 20:44:37 Reply

I never use cheats.
One of the main reasons I play video games is because of the challenge it brings to me.

Yeah, whatever.

Ass-Crumb
Ass-Crumb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-06 04:39:12 Reply

At 10/5/09 04:31 PM, Auz wrote: I've tried looking on amazon, but all I could find were used controllers of which I am afraid I'll get one with the same problem my current one has. So anyone knows where I could get a new one?

Pretty much eBay is your only hope of getting one online, aside from possibly Amazon. The only other way I can think of getting one would be through GameCrazy's website, but they only tell you the location of where you can buy one rather than letting you order one.

I can't see shit

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-06 05:28:38 Reply

At 10/6/09 04:39 AM, Ass-Crumb wrote: The only other way I can think of getting one would be through GameCrazy's website, but they only tell you the location of where you can buy one rather than letting you order one.

I am pretty sure they are not available anymore in any store in Holland (where I live).

Anyway, I'll try eBay then although I thought they only sold used stuff as well. One more thing: Does anybody know what the term "collectible" exactly means on Amazon? Is that like an item that you can pick up at the sellers house?

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-10 11:05:24 Reply

Lost the motivation to finish Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Now I'm playing Zelda 2 to entertain myself.

BBS Signature
XCaelestisX
XCaelestisX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-10 12:25:35 Reply

I love that game! Well the series in general though my favorite FF would have to be num 7. No I'm not an obs. Fan girl I just love the Final Fantasy series, and Rpgs.

Calestis

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-10-11 21:33:48 Reply

At 10/10/09 12:25 PM, XCaelestisX wrote: I love that game! Well the series in general though my favorite FF would have to be num 7. No I'm not an obs. Fan girl I just love the Final Fantasy series, and Rpgs.

Welcome?

Anyway, yeah. Nintendo. Not a lot of regulars here are there.

BBS Signature