New Topic Respond to this Topic
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 12th, 2012 @ 04:07 PM Reply

At 1/11/12 05:46 PM, ZJ wrote: So, what was your favorite moment in the ultimate love letter to the Nintendo Entertainment System? i personally loved the Urban Champion and Punchout segments...
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/58 7787

Urban champion was not a level in my books, more of an intermission. Loved the MK references though.

The Contra level to me had the best references, controls, gameplay, and bosses. The bosses were by far my favourtie part of the game.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 13th, 2012 @ 04:42 AM Reply

At 1/5/12 07:57 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: I got the most awesome Club Nintendo prize ever today. These posters are simply gorgeous in person, and each seems to be made out of a different material. The 25th anniversary one is quite cool.

I do agree that those posters are pretty awesome. I also like the 25th anniversary poster most :)

At 1/11/12 05:46 PM, ZJ wrote: So, what was your favorite moment in the ultimate love letter to the Nintendo Entertainment System? i personally loved the Urban Champion and Punchout segments...

I never actually owned a NES, so it's not as nostalgic for me. I did however have Double Dragon II on my Gameboy Classic when I was a kid, so I really liked that part.

Currently I'm at the Megaman level and I'm kinda hating this part to be honest (fucking lasers everywhere).

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 13th, 2012 @ 08:28 AM Reply

At 1/13/12 04:42 AM, Auz wrote:
At 1/5/12 07:57 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: I got the most awesome Club Nintendo prize ever today. These posters are simply gorgeous in person, and each seems to be made out of a different material. The 25th anniversary one is quite cool.
I do agree that those posters are pretty awesome. I also like the 25th anniversary poster most :)

I never actually owned a NES, so it's not as nostalgic for me. I did however have Double Dragon II on my Gameboy Classic when I was a kid, so I really liked that part.

Same thing goes for me except instead of never owning a NES I've never owned a SNES

Currently I'm at the Megaman level and I'm kinda hating this part to be honest (fucking lasers everywhere).

Some of the parts in the game seemed to have me so suspenseful as to what was going to happen next but would sometimes dissapoint me.

BBS Signature
rockereaper
rockereaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Audiophile
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 13th, 2012 @ 11:50 AM Reply

Anyone know where can i get a Zelda 25th annyversary wallpaper?

Metal Hell
The cold wind and the snow of this night, whips my heart of pure ice
My cold blood is running through my veins, but my soul burns like an everlasting flame

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 13th, 2012 @ 08:27 PM Reply

At 1/13/12 11:50 AM, rockereaper wrote: Anyone know where can i get a Zelda 25th annyversary wallpaper?

Do you mean a Club Nintendo prize as in the poster I put up a picture of, or an actual computer desktop wallpaper?

If the former, go to club.nintendo.com and get a membership and register some games and consoles.

If the latter, here you go.

rockereaper
rockereaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Audiophile
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 14th, 2012 @ 03:06 PM Reply

At 1/13/12 08:27 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
At 1/13/12 11:50 AM, rockereaper wrote: Anyone know where can i get a Zelda 25th annyversary wallpaper?
Do you mean a Club Nintendo prize as in the poster I put up a picture of, or an actual computer desktop wallpaper?

I mean to a computer desktop...

Metal Hell
My cold blood is running through my veins, but my soul burns like an everlasting flame

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 15th, 2012 @ 09:01 PM Reply

I'm currently focusing on playing through my favorite Wii titles by release date. I'm starting with 2006 where the only two I found really enjoyable were Excite Truck and Twilight Princess. Does anybody else find it fun to rate the games you own yourself instead or reading some online reviews? I personally really enjoy doing this I tally up gameplay, graphics, audio, storyline, music and a few other elements of the games and make my own score for it which I add to this list which I keep under my bed. This morning I played about an hour of Excite Truck then about another hour of Twilight Princess. I'd say Excite Truck's worthy of a 7.5 meanwhile I give Twilight Princess a 9.0

I'm also thinking of creating a Top 10 list for each console's libraries.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 16th, 2012 @ 02:24 PM Reply

The Megaman level was hard for me at first, too, but once you learn the layout of the level and the enemy/laser patterns, it gets REAL easy.

Right now I'm focusing in on getting the last few medals of the game. It is damn near impossible to get through both Contra-themed levels without dying.

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 20th, 2012 @ 07:37 AM Reply

At 1/16/12 02:24 PM, ZJ wrote:
The Megaman level was hard for me at first, too, but once you learn the layout of the level and the enemy/laser patterns, it gets REAL easy.

Right now I'm focusing in on getting the last few medals of the game. It is damn near impossible to get through both Contra-themed levels without dying.

Fucking love the game. Beaten it once, now trying to gather the last few medals. I can't make a choice about which part I like most, so yeah, I fucking love this thing as a whole piece :P

Also, this may be a spoiler, but if you enter the Konami Code during the Contra levels you can play through them with two players!

But I am sure that you already knew that...

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 22nd, 2012 @ 12:07 PM Reply

Since I'll probably have a lot of money left to spare (coming from my new job) I've been considering buying a Wii for quite some time now. There are a couple of games for it that I really want to play (like Skyward Sword and Metroid Prime 3).

With the Wii U coming up though I suppose it might not be a bad idea to wait for a couple of months and get that console instead. It is backwards compatible after all (or so I've read) and I'm sure there'll be plenty of interesting games coming out for the Wii U that I might want to pick up someday.

Does anybody have any idea when the Wii U will come out in Europe and how much it will most likely cost in the beginning though? Also, will the Wii U controller be able to support (3)DS games?

I couldn't find any reliable sources stating information on this. Whether I'll get it does mostly depend on its price. I heard it might be 200-300 euros which sounds reasonable to me, but any more than that and I might feel like waiting a bit longer until the price drops.

At 1/16/12 02:24 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 1/13/12 04:42 AM, Auz wrote: Currently I'm at the Megaman level and I'm kinda hating this part to be honest (fucking lasers everywhere).

Yeah I figured it was something like that. It's not like the lasers move or anything so that's a relief.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 22nd, 2012 @ 12:22 PM Reply

So, I came home this weekend and my youngest brother wanted to play Kirby with me again. So, for the sake of variety, we went onto the VIrtual Console and got a new Kirby game, with this one being 1997's Kirby's Dreamland 3 for the SNES. The game features a nifty co-op mode that features Kirby running around the levels with his friend Gooey, who is a black ball of fun that licks up his enemies instead of sucking them in like Kirby. The game was pretty easy and short, as we reached King Dedede within two days, but I found myself really enjoying the visuals and gameplay. There was something really cool about the fact that I could have Kirby ride around on a walking hamster while his friend Gooey runs around eating enemies.

This was by no means, the best Kirby game that I've ever played, but I found myself enjoying it, nonetheless, and would easily recommend it for any Kirby fans as a hidden treasure of the SNES era.

So, have any of you guys played this one before? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

The Nintendo Club

Sig by Some Guy - AMA

BBS Signature
rockereaper
rockereaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Audiophile
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 22nd, 2012 @ 12:31 PM Reply

At 1/22/12 12:07 PM, Auz wrote: Since I'll probably have a lot of money left to spare (coming from my new job) I've been considering buying a Wii for quite some time now. There are a couple of games for it that I really want to play (like Skyward Sword and Metroid Prime 3).
With the Wii U coming up though I suppose it might not be a bad idea to wait for a couple of months and get that console instead. It is backwards compatible after all (or so I've read) and I'm sure there'll be plenty of interesting games coming out for the Wii U that I might want to pick up someday.

Also, will the Wii U controller be able to support (3)DS games?

What i know of the release of the wii u is that will be in April 2012 (that´s what i heard) and the price is undifined.

The controller can´t support games because it´s only a controller.
Those are some things about the Wii U.

Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 22nd, 2012 @ 07:12 PM Reply

At 1/22/12 12:07 PM, Auz wrote: Since I'll probably have a lot of money left to spare (coming from my new job) I've been considering buying a Wii for quite some time now. There are a couple of games for it that I really want to play (like Skyward Sword and Metroid Prime 3).

I didn't realize you didn't have a Wii.

Wii games are playable on it (Gamecube games are going to go virtual console), and since the Wii U is most likely coming out within 2012, I'd wait it out, in case the launch titles are crap.

Does anybody have any idea when the Wii U will come out in Europe and how much it will most likely cost in the beginning though? Also, will the Wii U controller be able to support (3)DS games?

The controller will most likely not support 3DS games, since Nintendo has made it clear the Wii U is not a 3D console, and they will probably keep handhled virtual console games for handhelds, just like how the 3DS has Gameboy games the Wii has console games.

Nintendo confirmed the final Wii U model (which I'm hoping includes a name change) will be shown off at E3 2012, so I'd guess after June and between November.

I couldn't find any reliable sources stating information on this. Whether I'll get it does mostly depend on its price. I heard it might be 200-300 euros which sounds reasonable to me, but any more than that and I might feel like waiting a bit longer until the price drops.

I'm guessing more expenisive than the 3DS was at launch. Perhaps 350$?

On other notes: I love Fire Emblem now. I love it so much. Beat Minish Cap and Warioware, but I'm fed up with a stupidly cheap spider boss in Metroid Fusion.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 23rd, 2012 @ 08:32 AM Reply

At 1/22/12 07:12 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote: On other notes: I love Fire Emblem now. I love it so much. Beat Minish Cap and Warioware, but I'm fed up with a stupidly cheap spider boss in Metroid Fusion.

Oh nice coincidentally just a few days ago I found my copy of The Minish Cap that's been hiding under my dresser for the past three and a half years apparently. I just got the Earth Element so far but I'm definetly set towards finding the others and completing the game. Man, how I've forgotten what an amazing game that is.

Also, in the 3DS Virtual Console should I get Link's Awakening DX? I'm more of an original kind of guy I don't really like to get Virtual Console games but it's sort of the boundary for me. I'd much rather have my own copy of the game but I can't really find it anywhere despite how popular it was. So I'm consiering getting this.

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 23rd, 2012 @ 04:16 PM Reply

At 1/23/12 08:32 AM, tyler2513 wrote:
At 1/22/12 07:12 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
Also, in the 3DS Virtual Console should I get Link's Awakening DX? I'm more of an original kind of guy I don't really like to get Virtual Console games but it's sort of the boundary for me. I'd much rather have my own copy of the game but I can't really find it anywhere despite how popular it was. So I'm consiering getting this.

Go ahead, its your choice, but I'd think it would be pretty hard to find a DX copy now. The 3DS store is quite reliable though, so it should be the same as the original, since the Gameoby had such similiar controls to what the 3DS has now.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:13 PM Reply

At 1/22/12 12:31 PM, rockereaper wrote:
Also, will the Wii U controller be able to support (3)DS games?

What i know of the release of the wii u is that will be in April 2012 (that´s what i heard) and the price is undifined.

The controller can´t support games because it´s only a controller.
Those are some things about the Wii U.

I heard it is actually a seperate console so there will be games that can be played on the controller. I thought perhaps there would be a DS slot installed somewhere.

At 1/22/12 07:12 PM, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
I didn't realize you didn't have a Wii.

I had one for a couple of weeks. Actually it was my friends' but I borrowed it for a while just before he sold it.

Only games I had for it were Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Mariokart Wii.

Wii games are playable on it (Gamecube games are going to go virtual console), and since the Wii U is most likely coming out within 2012, I'd wait it out, in case the launch titles are crap.

Yeah, waiting it out would be a good idea. And I'll look into the launch titles. Indeed, if there's nothing interesting then perhaps there isn't much point buying it yet either.

The controller will most likely not support 3DS games, since Nintendo has made it clear the Wii U is not a 3D console, and they will probably keep handhled virtual console games for handhelds, just like how the 3DS has Gameboy games the Wii has console games.

I thought so, though I was hoping that it would support DS games. Perhaps they can whip something up for that with the Virtual Console.

Nintendo confirmed the final Wii U model (which I'm hoping includes a name change) will be shown off at E3 2012, so I'd guess after June and between November.

That would be a good time for me. I know I won't have much to do those months, so I would have plenty of time to play and work in some more cash for any games I might like to get.

I'm guessing more expenisive than the 3DS was at launch. Perhaps 350$?

That sounds reasonable, but I've read somewhere that it was probably going to be somewhere between $200-$300 (or euros).

On other notes: I love Fire Emblem now.

Fire Emblem is fun, although I don't like the fact that your characters can really die in a battle.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 25th, 2012 @ 07:37 AM Reply

I ordered Banjo-Tooie (N64) yesterday. I should get it in the mail tomorrow.

It's a game that I played a long time ago, but I never got to finish it entirely. I remember getting jiggies was a pretty complex process sometimes and I never managed to get enough jiggies for the final battle, let alone collect all the other junk like papers, honeycombs, music notes and jinjos. The game is a lot more expansive than Banjo Kazooie, so it should take me quite a while to beat this one 100%.

Anyway, after this game there's still Kirby and the Crystal Shards that I want to get and then I'll have a nice collection of all the N64 games that I was ever interested in. Except maybe Pokemon Snap, but I'll see about that one. I don't think I want it if it's over 30 bucks like most N64 games are nowadays.

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 26th, 2012 @ 08:05 PM Reply

I'm currently looking for Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes but sadly I am just not able to find it. It's not uncommon or anything based on what I've heard and is looking even more and more appealing as time passes by. I'm also in need of a new copy of The Wind Waker now because my brother borrowed it for a few weeks and let's just say, it no longer works. The same thing happened when I let him take the Wii and De Blob to his friends house he ended up throwing up on it and decided he'd just shake the Wii to get it off and stuff it back in it's place in the gaming room. Oh and also he decided he'd just put half of De Blob's disc back in the case with the other half fonud a week later under my freakin' chair. Also, just not to long ago I let him borrow Skyward Sword for a day, a single day and now the case is missing and I'm using the De Blob case for Skyward Sword. Fortunately for myself though I found the symphony soundtrack disc in the couch. Such a shame.

Rest in peace, to both De Blob and The Wind Waker
De Blob: 2008-2011
The Wind Waker: 2003-2012

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 27th, 2012 @ 11:16 AM Reply

At 1/26/12 08:05 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I'm currently looking for Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes but sadly I am just not able to find it. It's not uncommon or anything based on what I've heard and is looking even more and more appealing as time passes by.

My copy of the game is with Jay right now, but I'd be happy to let you borrow it if you like. Perhaps you have a Nintendo game that I could borrow in exchange?

Sig by Some Guy - AMA

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 27th, 2012 @ 06:13 PM Reply

At 1/27/12 01:58 PM, NL-Courage wrote: So I've been thinking whether I should buy a Nintendo 3DS or not. Some of my friends are saying that it's a rip-off while others say it's worth it. I never brought a DSi...(can't trust China)

Can I hear your opinions? Should I buy one or not? (I have a semi-broken DS Lite...)

The 3DS is first of all, not simply a DS with 3D. It is not a 64 bit system, and the graphics are quite good, with or without 3D. The 3D is admittedly a gimmick, but you cna turn it on and off at will, and looks pretty cool.

The game selection is a tad limited now, with a few good 3DS games for it (Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land are the only two original first party games) but lots of games are lined up for release this year, like Resident Evil Revilations and Kid Icarus Uprising. Also, all DS games are compatible, as well as DSiware all on the eshop. The eshop by the way, is Nintendo's best online interface, and has a better lineup than retail.

Streepass is great, since you can exchange content and gameplay records with othe 3DS players, and spotpass downloads sweet sawg while you have it in sleep mode.

The system has got to be the best console for most content predownloaded, since you get multiple apps (music/camera/chat system) and games like AR cards and the like.

The system is well worth your money, and the system can always get new firmware, like how it added the eshop, 3D video recording, and soon to be DLC.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 27th, 2012 @ 06:31 PM Reply

At 1/27/12 11:16 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 1/26/12 08:05 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I'm currently looking for Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes but sadly I am just not able to find it. It's not uncommon or anything based on what I've heard and is looking even more and more appealing as time passes by.
My copy of the game is with Jay right now, but I'd be happy to let you borrow it if you like. Perhaps you have a Nintendo game that I could borrow in exchange?

Certaintly! Just two things I think I should notify you of though:
1. I take perfect care of all my games (except for those I lend to my brother) so please try to take as good care of them as you can which I'm sure I don't have to worry about,
2. If I enjoy the game to the maximum (which I'm sure I will) then I may offer you a bigger deal on my end in exchange for me possibly keeping the game.

So, any games you would like? For consoles I've got NES, N64, Gamecube and Wii and out of them all I think either my NES or Gamecube library is the best.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 09:56 AM Reply

At 1/27/12 06:31 PM, tyler2513 wrote:
So, any games you would like? For consoles I've got NES, N64, Gamecube and Wii and out of them all I think either my NES or Gamecube library is the best.

Would you happen to have Dr. Mario 64?

The Nintendo Club

Sig by Some Guy - AMA

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 10:57 AM Reply

At 2/4/12 09:56 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 1/27/12 06:31 PM, tyler2513 wrote:
Would you happen to have Dr. Mario 64?

Unfortunately not but I do own Dr. Mario on the NES if you find that enjoyable. My best library is either my NES or Gamecube library so Id recommend choosing from one of those if you want a really good game.

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 06:04 PM Reply

Okay, so here's the deal. Remember those Zelda posters I was talking about last page? Apparently there was printing error on one of them (I wouldn't have noticed unless Nintendo didn't email me) and I got a copy of the poster.

Also, Nintendo pays shipping on these club Nintendo rewards. How's that for customer service?

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:06 AM Reply

Who else but me is waiting for the new Paper Mario to come out for the 3DS?

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM Reply

At 17 hours ago, Seamonky wrote: Who else but me is waiting for the new Paper Mario to come out for the 3DS?

I'm waitint anxiously. They can do whatever the hell they want with it as long as they put Luigi in it.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 12th, 2012 @ 12:52 AM Reply

At 6 hours ago, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
At 17 hours ago, Seamonky wrote: Who else but me is waiting for the new Paper Mario to come out for the 3DS?
I'm waitint anxiously. They can do whatever the hell they want with it as long as they put Luigi in it.

Just played some Link's Adventure on the SNES the other day.

good shit.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 12th, 2012 @ 04:06 PM Reply

At 15 hours ago, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 6 hours ago, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
Just played some Link's Adventure on the SNES the other day.

good shit.

That came out for the NES though.

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 06:11 PM Reply

Sorry for the double post, but I picked up Rythym Heaven Fever for Wii today (more on that once I actually play it) but it got me thinking. It is probably the last game I'll buy for the Wii before the Wii U (or whatever they end up calling it) is out.

I remember my mom telling after school in fifth grade that some games I didn't want and asked her to sell to people at her office had been sold. I know had enough money to buy a Wii. My Gamecube was getting old at that point, and I really was hyped for the Wii since my friend had one and I wanted one as well.

I had some great times with my Wii, especially since in 2007 I subscribed to Nintendo Power, which really opened up my library of games, since my old tastes were questionable.

Now I'm in second year of highschool. I was in my last year of elementary school when I got my Wii. Considering how young I am, this is the first generation of consoles where I was aware of the competitiveness, and all the systems. I'll look back on these days nostalgically when I'm older.

Anyone want to share their Wii's history?

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 15th, 2012 @ 11:26 PM Reply

At 4 days ago, Bobbybroccoli wrote:
I'm waiting anxiously. They can do whatever the hell they want with it as long as they put Luigi in it.

It would be pretty interesting to see Luigi in it. I just want that game to have a good storyline. The rest of the Paper Mario series had a great storyline to them.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature