Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-09 15:43:55 Reply

At 9/8/09 08:34 PM, killerchai wrote:
At 9/8/09 03:05 PM, killerchai wrote: how i got pass the ship after the forest easily!
I´m not sure, it was long ago since I last played the game. Maybe I couldn´t find a switch or something like that.
to activate some doors you need to kill all the enemys in a room!

Maybe that was what I was doing wrong. But like I said I can´t really remember.

At 9/9/09 09:40 AM, llnuclearmuffins wrote: im looking for goldeneye, MM, ans SSB for n64
there hard to find, sept on ebay but me dont have credit card

Try amazon.com. I´m pretty sure I saw all those games on sale there. Although they can be a little expensive sometimes. Like a new version of Conkers Bad Fur Day costed more than $100.

At 9/9/09 12:05 PM, Ass-Crumb wrote:
At 9/9/09 04:25 AM, Auz wrote: Have you played the Golden Sun games yet? I think many reckon them as some of the best games you can find on the GBA.

Advance Wars and Fire Emblem are also really good.
I would second this. But then again those games are all for someone who is very patient or just plain into RPG's, but I would say try and pick up fire emblem if you have the chance anyway because there aren't many games like it (and even if there are those games haven't come near as close to perfecting their genre like Fire Emblem has)

True, if you´re not into RPG's you might not like these. But for the rest I can´t think of any other good titles.

I liked Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, so if you´re into platformers I would recommend those. Although Nightmare in Dreamland is a remake of Kirby´s Adventure for the SNES.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod] Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Gergaloth
Gergaloth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-10 09:20:08 Reply

At 9/9/09 09:40 AM, llnuclearmuffins wrote: im looking for goldeneye, MM, ans SSB for n64

i also need to go to play n trade to buy SNES controllers cause when i gave my brother a hundred dollars, of cource he betted on the SNES without controller

Any pawnshop should have these, they aren't rare games or anything, and were extremely popular. Call some pawnshops and see if they have any.

Poopy

BBS Signature
Ass-Crumb
Ass-Crumb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-11 01:30:36 Reply

At 9/9/09 12:05 PM, Ass-Crumb wrote:
At 9/9/09 04:25 AM, Auz wrote: Have you played the Golden Sun games yet? I think many reckon them as some of the best games you can find on the GBA.

Advance Wars and Fire Emblem are also really good.
I would second this. But then again those games are all for someone who is very patient or just plain into RPG's, but I would say try and pick up fire emblem if you have the chance anyway because there aren't many games like it (and even if there are those games haven't come near as close to perfecting their genre like Fire Emblem has)
True, if you´re not into RPG's you might not like these. But for the rest I can´t think of any other good titles.

I liked Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, so if you´re into platformers I would recommend those. Although Nightmare in Dreamland is a remake of Kirby´s Adventure for the SNES.

Ah, the Kirby games are probably the only Nintendo franchise that has never had a shitty game (Even Zelda had those absolutely terrible Cd-I games and don't get me started on all of Mario's mishaps) so pretty much if you pick up ANY Kirby game you're in for a decent experience although they are usually not too difficult.

Good Threads: 1 2 3 4 5 I can't see shit

BBS Signature
Patrickthekiller15
Patrickthekiller15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-11 06:23:38 Reply

i also need to go to play n trade to buy SNES controllers cause when i gave my brother a hundred dollars, of cource he betted on the SNES without controller

well ovsious he didn't think or look up the average price.

The Nintendo Club

Death to all who appose me. and Screw the rules I have money !!

Patrickthekiller15
Patrickthekiller15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-11 06:27:41 Reply

Ah, the Kirby games are probably the only Nintendo franchise that has never had a shitty game (Even Zelda had those absolutely terrible Cd-I games and don't get me started on all of Mario's mishaps) so pretty much if you pick up ANY Kirby game you're in for a decent experience although they are usually not too difficult.

Well i can say differntly. almost every kirby game. Sqeek suad and cavanas curse were kinda suckish. if i wanted mini games i would play wario ware. but the squeek squad story line was horrible.

Death to all who appose me. and Screw the rules I have money !!

killerchai
killerchai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-11 07:05:10 Reply

The ones arent to good either since its all mini games and you could complete the enitire game in a week and get bored.

-Im out!

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-11 14:47:52 Reply

At 9/11/09 01:30 AM, Ass-Crumb wrote:

True, although the older games are not quite as fun as the newer ones in my opinion. Mainly because they didn´t have abilities yet back then. Which is the most fun part of the kirby games I think. But still, they´re deffinatly not shitty games or anything.

At 9/11/09 07:05 AM, killerchai wrote: The ones arent to good either since its all mini games and you could complete the enitire game in a week and get bored.

Yeah I think all Kirby games are easy and can be completed fairly quickly. Although I liked how all the levels were so short in Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, but they could´ve added more levels perhaps.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod] Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
killerchai
killerchai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-11 16:32:41 Reply

VOTE TIME! hope its allowed

Which games are better classic or new?

I will tallt the votes on sunday afternoon! ever vote counts!

-Im out!

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-12 14:06:05 Reply

At 9/11/09 04:32 PM, killerchai wrote: VOTE TIME! hope its allowed

I didn´t know you guys had polls running here.

It´s kinda hard to say which is "better", but I could say that I prefer classic games over modern games.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-12 14:30:20 Reply

I prefer classic games, but I do have a love for a lot of modern ones...

Yeah, whatever. PSN ID: REDSiN66

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-13 00:46:46 Reply

I perfer classic, just because of the pure nostalgia.

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-13 02:08:53 Reply

At 8/3/09 01:21 AM, EpicFail wrote: Currently, I am working on beating 'Mystical Ninja'

That game is awesome. Didja know there was a sequel?

P.S. may I join?

XBL GT: SleepyB 408 I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
llnuclearmuffins
llnuclearmuffins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-13 11:03:38 Reply

to broad of a question some one might compare the virtual boy, to call of duty on wii

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-13 13:03:36 Reply

At 9/13/09 02:08 AM, Crashman wrote:
At 8/3/09 01:21 AM, EpicFail wrote: Currently, I am working on beating 'Mystical Ninja'
That game is awesome. Didja know there was a sequel?

P.S. may I join?

Yes, of course you can join.

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-13 15:36:43 Reply

EpicFail is back! Good to see you, mate.

The Golden Sun series for the GBA just rock. Seriously. Sometimes when I got nothing to do, I grab my old Game Boy SP, and start playing the game. Beaten it like 6 times. It's the second chapter mind me.

I tried 3 cartridges for the first Golden Sun, and all of them were fucked :\ When you turned of the game, all your safe data died, still I managed to beat the game WITHOUT TURNING OFF THE GBA FOR 3 Days lol.

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, is one of the greatest GBA games in my opinion. Because it's like a logical sequel to SMRPG (Not a direct one) You play as Luigi and Mario. Fun combat, cool story. I replayed it many times. Give it a try, it's a 2003 title, but it is a revolution in my opinion. Besides I got my Game Boy SP with it :P (Special memories)

And about the classic or modern games.

Honestly I'll go with classics, because they have huge replayabilty and the titles are insanely fun. But I like modern games aswell.

killerchai
killerchai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-14 17:07:39 Reply

Classic wins3-0 i gave it an extra school day so we could get more votes

:ps. i like classic to but since i made the poll my vote doesnt count lol

-Im out!

BBS Signature
Ass-Crumb
Ass-Crumb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-14 18:19:54 Reply

I'm not sure what the others have to say, but this is the kind of thing that I'd say no to considering it would mean alot of +1 posts, so I'd kind of suggest against it unless all the vote posts were substantiated or you had an outside poll using a different website or something.

But basically I'm going to go with newschool games. Sure the old games have their appeal but Nintendo really perfected a few of their lineups with Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy.

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-14 18:59:40 Reply

Picked up Paper Mario again. So much easier than I remember, but maybe that's cause I'm actually distributing the level ups evenly. I still fucking love the music in that game.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-14 23:52:52 Reply

At 9/14/09 06:59 PM, dmansland wrote: Picked up Paper Mario again. So much easier than I remember, but maybe that's cause I'm actually distributing the level ups evenly. I still fucking love the music in that game.

That game always made me laugh when I was younger, my older brother would make Mario jump on the bed near the beginning and I'd burst out laughing, fuck. Good days man.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-15 02:43:10 Reply

At 9/14/09 06:59 PM, dmansland wrote: Picked up Paper Mario again. So much easier than I remember, but maybe that's cause I'm actually distributing the level ups evenly. I still fucking love the music in that game.

Like I said earlier, I´m playing it as well :)

Currently I´m at the volcano and it has indeed been pretty easy so far. I haven´t died once yet. I´m also trying to make Mario balanced but I´m giving most level ups to badge points now. I think they´re the most useful in the end.

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-15 03:21:00 Reply

At 9/15/09 02:43 AM, Auz wrote:
Like I said earlier, I´m playing it as well :)

Currently I´m at the volcano and it has indeed been pretty easy so far. I haven´t died once yet. I´m also trying to make Mario balanced but I´m giving most level ups to badge points now. I think they´re the most useful in the end.

I just beat the Crystal King. Love that theme. Also, right after the volcano level I challenged Kent Koopa and actually beat him, who is supposedly the hardest enemy in the game.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-15 06:55:42 Reply

At 9/15/09 03:21 AM, dmansland wrote:
At 9/15/09 02:43 AM, Auz wrote: Currently I´m at the volcano and it has indeed been pretty easy so far. I haven´t died once yet. I´m also trying to make Mario balanced but I´m giving most level ups to badge points now. I think they´re the most useful in the end.
I just beat the Crystal King. Love that theme. Also, right after the volcano level I challenged Kent Koopa and actually beat him, who is supposedly the hardest enemy in the game.

I just beat the vulcano level and challenged Kent Koopa as well. I managed to hold on for pretty long, but all in all I think I did about 20 damage to him in total before he killed me. I´ll just keep that battle for later.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 10:44:01 Reply

Sure is quiet in here.

Anyway, I recently picked up Goldeneye for the N64 again. I used to be really good at this game, but now I got killed in the Aztec level on Agent mode =/ Also I remember I still got only one cheat left to unlock, but I´m not sure which one.

BBS Signature
llnuclearmuffins
llnuclearmuffins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 13:55:20 Reply

got MM at play n trade, fucking awesome

Bryan
Bryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 16:13:39 Reply

Legend of Zelda for nes.

The Nintendo Club

"Maybe thats why shes in film school. She wants to be an Artistic Autistic." -Viper50 "Everything else you said was mostly garbage and opinionated." -DangerousGirl

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 17:00:11 Reply

Sorry, been playing the PS3 a lot now. I won't talk about it here since there's a lounge for that already but I did play Megaman 2 and I got to say, I'm not that rusty after all. I was able to get through all the robot masers without dying once. Go me!

BBS Signature
llnuclearmuffins
llnuclearmuffins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 18:23:06 Reply

At 9/20/09 04:13 PM, Bryan wrote: Legend of Zelda for nes.

35 dollars at play n trade, would of got it jsut dont own an NES, anyone have an NES they dont want anymore,,,,,,,

Spunky6666
Spunky6666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 21:24:59 Reply

I love Nintndo! I'm in!

Come reply to my Art Thread or I will forever hate you with a passion!

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 22:44:24 Reply

At 9/20/09 09:24 PM, Spunky6666 wrote: I love Nintndo! I'm in!

Good to have you.

I am thinking of getting the word NINTENDO tattooed to my knuckles.

Ass-Crumb
Ass-Crumb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Nintendo Club 2009-09-20 23:54:42 Reply

At 9/20/09 10:44 PM, EpicFail wrote: I am thinking of getting the word NINTENDO tattooed to my knuckles.

You should totally do it. You could probably end up in Nintendo Power if you make a big enough deal about it.

BBS Signature