Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 12th, 2010 @ 01:15 AM Reply

At 10/9/10 12:53 PM, Auz wrote:
I remember I didn't like Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 that much because they added all kinds of little things that made the game far more complicated. I preferred Rollercoaster Tycoon 1's simplicity.

Yeah I hear that for sure... I remember the first one was simple as hell, easy to play and all that.. A four year old could figure it out really. The third was a lot different in that sense and it really threw me off, I'd never consider playing it again after I did once.

I don't suppose the triple battles will play such a major role in the game though.

Doubt they will either, just something new to throw in there so it isn't the exact same.. Since the gameplay and all that is usually the same, it's nice that they're changing things up a bit.

Isn't it gonna be like... you just send out a new pokemon as soon as one faints and when you have two left you'll just have only two on the field?

I imagine that is exactly what it will be like, just like when you have to battle two people on the older ones, they send out one each and you send out two, if you have 1 left, you only have 1 pokemon out. I imagine it will be just like that.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

reincarnation
reincarnation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 14th, 2010 @ 05:47 PM Reply

WOOO! im in! i got a nintendo DS and it rocks!................... actully no it doesnt but im still in

BBS Signature
reincarnation
reincarnation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 14th, 2010 @ 05:51 PM Reply

I guess im in kinda mabey cause i got the thing

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 14th, 2010 @ 09:14 PM Reply

I think he's talking about the DS mentioned in the post above.
Anyway, I've been lacking fun DS games and that's about the only Nintendo thing I have right now, so I've been playing PS3 and PC games mostly. It's depressing.

Yeah, whatever.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 15th, 2010 @ 07:39 AM Reply

I haven't played anything lately. I got so much to do the next couple of weeks.

At 10/12/10 01:15 AM, EpicFail wrote:
At 10/9/10 12:53 PM, Auz wrote: I remember I didn't like Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 that much because they added all kinds of little things that made the game far more complicated. I preferred Rollercoaster Tycoon 1's simplicity.
Yeah I hear that for sure... I remember the first one was simple as hell, easy to play and all that.. A four year old could figure it out really. The third was a lot different in that sense and it really threw me off, I'd never consider playing it again after I did once.

Same here. I think it's been in a drawer here for a couple of years now. I've only beaten about three levels or so.

I don't suppose the triple battles will play such a major role in the game though.
Doubt they will either, just something new to throw in there so it isn't the exact same.. Since the gameplay and all that is usually the same, it's nice that they're changing things up a bit.

Agreed.

Isn't it gonna be like... you just send out a new pokemon as soon as one faints and when you have two left you'll just have only two on the field?
I imagine that is exactly what it will be like, just like when you have to battle two people on the older ones, they send out one each and you send out two, if you have 1 left, you only have 1 pokemon out. I imagine it will be just like that.

Yeah that seems like the most logical way to do it to me.

At 10/14/10 05:47 PM, reincarnation wrote: WOOO! im in! i got a nintendo DS and it rocks!................... actully no it doesnt but im still in

Hai, welcome in :D

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 12 July 2014)

BBS Signature
KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 17th, 2010 @ 03:56 AM Reply

Guys as u can see i don't post that much now cause i don't have as much time, i will still come on newsgrounds and u guys can pm me and stuff but not on nintendo, sry about this guys but i just don't have the time, so i am leaving nintendo club so cya guys.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 18th, 2010 @ 12:55 PM Reply

At 10/17/10 03:56 AM, KirbyX1000 wrote: Guys as u can see i don't post that much now cause i don't have as much time, i will still come on newsgrounds and u guys can pm me and stuff but not on nintendo, sry about this guys but i just don't have the time, so i am leaving nintendo club so cya guys.

Just do what you have to do and drop in to say hi every now and again when you find the time. No need to 'leave' the club and be gone forever.

BBS Signature
KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 18th, 2010 @ 01:10 PM Reply

At 10/18/10 12:55 PM, Auz wrote:
Just do what you have to do and drop in to say hi every now and again when you find the time. No need to 'leave' the club and be gone forever.

Ok thx mate :)

darklink4567
darklink4567
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 19th, 2010 @ 12:58 AM Reply

I am most definitely in!

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 19th, 2010 @ 02:16 AM Reply

Good riddance Kirby, drop by from time to time if you can though, glad to have had ya.

And welcome to anybody new.

Still due to lack of Nintendo games I've just been playing other consoles.
That will change once a new good game drops.

Yeah, whatever.

SSIICCOO
SSIICCOO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 19th, 2010 @ 07:48 AM Reply

How dare you worship the satanists that created giygas!?

A signature? here? I see no purpose.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 22nd, 2010 @ 06:50 PM Reply

This is what I've been looking for my whole life.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 22nd, 2010 @ 07:42 PM Reply

At 10/22/10 06:50 PM, tyler2513 wrote: This is what I've been looking for my whole life.

Well then I am glad to welcome you to the club.

Yeah, whatever.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 06:37 AM Reply

At 10/19/10 02:16 AM, EpicFail wrote: Still due to lack of Nintendo games I've just been playing other consoles.
That will change once a new good game drops.

Well I heard the new Kirby game was just out in America and it was getting good reviews, so there's one for you.

There's also a new Zelda coming soon. Not sure when exactly though.

I haven't been playing much Nintendo myself lately either, but that's mostly because I'm in the middle of the most busy exam period I've ever had =/

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 01:08 PM Reply

I've been meaning to check out that new Kirby game, I've heard great things about it... I just need money... I really should get a job, but that's harder than it seems for me.. I suck at dealing with people.

Yeah, whatever.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 02:28 PM Reply

At 10/23/10 01:51 PM, Tetros wrote: I've heard that KEY, I'm not typing out Kirby's Epic Yarn all the time, is great. And extremely cute. But that's basically what a good Kirby game is. Awesome and a little cute. :D

Yeah, I remember one of the Kirby games on N64 was incredible. Kirby's always had the cutest Nintendo games, it's really tempting to get the new one, just more reason to get off my ass and find a job I guess... There are SO many games coming out that I want to buy.

Yeah, whatever.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 04:47 PM Reply

Who else here has an NES? Those things are the wonders of life.

BBS Signature
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 05:50 PM Reply

At 10/23/10 04:47 PM, tyler2513 wrote: Who else here has an NES? Those things are the wonders of life.

Nah, Game Cube all the way!!!

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
Domo
Domo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 06:22 PM Reply

At 10/23/10 01:51 PM, Tetros wrote: I've heard that KEY, I'm not typing out Kirby's Epic Yarn all the time, is great. And extremely cute. But that's basically what a good Kirby game is. Awesome and a little cute. :D

I was thinking about getting Kirbys Epic Yarn bust it seemed like all the other kirby games except this one just had a different art style to the game. Im not sure of weather to get it or not.

BBS Signature
VintageTorrie
VintageTorrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 08:36 PM Reply

Have had a LOT of fun with the Turok: Dinosaur Hunter cheats I have recently discovered. Disco mode is weird.

The Nintendo Club

Thanks to ToastedToastyToast for the sig!
My Youtube
Rammstein, Sabaton, Megadeth, Manowar=BEST MUSIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 23rd, 2010 @ 11:20 PM Reply

At 10/23/10 06:22 PM, Domo wrote:
I was thinking about getting Kirbys Epic Yarn bust it seemed like all the other kirby games except this one just had a different art style to the game. Im not sure of weather to get it or not.

i for one just got KEY and i will say, the game play is vastly different, mainly because you cant fly by puffing up and you cant copy your enemies. they changed it by doing stuff like unraveling your enemies or rolling them up into yarn balls that you can throw at other enemies, and made items called metamorphs that basically give you different abilities for short areas. another perk is that this kirby game can be played 2 player the entire way through, or just on some levels if youre having trouble completing it by yourself. also, you can change your form by doing simple things like running(you become a car) or doing things like floating down by becoming a parachute or simply smashing to the ground as a weight.
another thing i liked about it was the inclusion of both king dedede and meta knight as bosses. in past kirby games, you never fought them in the same story line. for example, in the game kirby super star ultra, there were 2 different game modes (excluding boss battles) where you fought king dedede in one story line, and meta knight in a completely different one. thats not the case here, as the story line nicely ties them both in.
all in all, if you like kirby, this is definitely a game you shouldnt miss.
heres a pic

The Nintendo Club

zeldakid97
zeldakid97
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 26th, 2010 @ 02:10 PM Reply

sign me up

When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 27th, 2010 @ 07:04 PM Reply

I don't really understand how people find the Zelda Timeline theory retarded, and find things like thisvery interesting and plausible.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 27th, 2010 @ 07:07 PM Reply

Oh my god that game looks adorable! Hahahaha!
Too bad it isn't on DS... We lost our Wii.

Yeah, whatever.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 09:01 AM Reply

At 10/27/10 07:04 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: I don't really understand how people find the Zelda Timeline theory retarded, and find things like thisvery interesting and plausible.

I thought that Squall is dead theory made some sense and for the time line theory in Zelda games, it has already been confirmed by the creators in an interview that they didn't intend to have a time line in the series.

I would have to play through FF VIII again to see if the theory really is plausible though. I can not fully remember all of the game.

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 29th, 2010 @ 05:29 PM Reply

At 10/29/10 09:01 AM, Auz wrote: it has already been confirmed by the creators in an interview that they didn't intend to have a time line in the series.

Everyone says this, but they never provide proof and assume that Nintendo said it. I'd like a link to said interview.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 01:04 PM Reply

Nintendo officially releases a video showing speedruns and tricks for the Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2

Holy Piss, the stuff they pull off in that video is nuts.

Sig by FB - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 04:47 PM Reply

Damn that was crazy..

Yeah, whatever.

chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 05:11 PM Reply

At 10/30/10 01:04 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Nintendo officially releases a video showing speedruns and tricks for the Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2

Holy Piss, the stuff they pull off in that video is nuts.

Im trying to work out if that was sarcasm or not, As That was an epic video but it wasnt shit droping, but having nere played the lost levels That might be amazing.

Also Im getting better at tetris, Playing it evry time I have a shit is paying off.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 30th, 2010 @ 05:17 PM Reply

So what's the difference between the DSi and the 3DS? Does the 3DS have both DSi and regular DS support?