New Topic Respond to this Topic
Domo
Domo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Sep. 26th, 2010 @ 01:08 AM Reply

Is anyone hear an animal crossing fan. Most people hate the series but I happen to own all 3. I was just wondering if any other people like it or at least ave some thoughts about it. I really like the series and have put a few hundred hours into it.

At 9/26/10 12:39 AM, puddinN64 wrote: Also, I found this while surfing the web. Comments on it?

That is adorable. I laughed when I saw Wario. Someone should make that into a sig.

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Sep. 28th, 2010 @ 12:59 PM Reply

At 9/26/10 12:39 AM, puddinN64 wrote:
Also, I found this while surfing the web. Comments on it?

Haha, it's adorable and totally epic =)
Why is WaLuigi so pissed off all the time ?

I regret nothing! I didn't steal this signature, I just took it without permission and modified it :3

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Sep. 28th, 2010 @ 01:30 PM Reply

I really really want Pokemon Black... Like, ridiculously fucking bad...

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Sep. 28th, 2010 @ 02:35 PM Reply

At 9/26/10 12:39 AM, puddinN64 wrote: Also, I found this while surfing the web. Comments on it?

Wario's look suits his character.

At 9/28/10 01:30 PM, EpicFail wrote: I really really want Pokemon Black... Like, ridiculously fucking bad...

So far all I've seen from the game are the new Pokemon and I think generally they do look better than Gen 4.

The types they attached to some Pokemon are just silly though and don't match with their look at all. Although I do like how they went for some unusual combinations like Fire/Bug and Water/Ghost.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 12 July 2014)

BBS Signature
Weeaboo
Weeaboo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to The Nintendo Club Sep. 28th, 2010 @ 05:39 PM Reply

i wpuld like to have some NES talk...like about the worst or best games in NES...or the urban myths in some Nintendo games like TABOO: The Sixth Sense....Also you could give out ur brawl codes we could hook up sometime!...hope you will like my post here im a "n00b" practically.... :D

What a beautiful Duwang!

BBS Signature
Domo
Domo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Sep. 29th, 2010 @ 02:19 AM Reply

At 9/28/10 02:43 PM, Tetros wrote:
At 9/26/10 01:08 AM, Domo wrote: Is anyone hear an animal crossing fan. Most people hate the series but I happen to own all 3. I was just wondering if any other people like it or at least ave some thoughts about it. I really like the series and have put a few hundred hours into it.
I own all three, I'm a big fan, although it's a series that eventually you get bored of, stop playing, and then eventually realize your town has been decimated while you were off playing Smackdown vs RAW 2010 and Assassin's Creed 2.

...That's never happened to me though.

The B/W designs look great, frankly, I'm looking forward to the game.

Also, 64... WIN. FUCKING. PIC.

Yes a fan. My town is currently pimped. Wild World I cheated but city folk I tried to do no cheating. But in city folk I got my house fully paid off even the flag. I bought the town fountain and the extra bridge. I have a golden shovel and slingshot. And 200,000 bells saved up in the bank for the light house.

Anymore Animal Crossing Fans?

At 9/28/10 01:30 PM, EpicFail wrote: I really really want Pokemon Black... Like, ridiculously fucking bad...

I can't believe how many awesome NGers want black and white. Now I have less self concerns about getting it.
----------
Is anyone interested in getting the 3DS? Im want to wait outside the store all night. Thats how much I want it.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Sep. 29th, 2010 @ 09:14 AM Reply

At 9/29/10 02:19 AM, Domo wrote:
I can't believe how many awesome NGers want black and white. Now I have less self concerns about getting it.

What do you mean? Like... Why would you have self concerns about getting it? I know 25 year olds who are awesome as hell that play every single one and have over 100 hours of gameplay, hahaha.

Is anyone interested in getting the 3DS? Im want to wait outside the store all night. Thats how much I want it.

I'm not very interested at all, if my brother buys one then I'll check it out and play with it, I guess that will determine whether or not I'd want to spend my own money on it... It seems interesting but not really my kinda thing in a way.

Yeah, whatever.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Sep. 29th, 2010 @ 03:17 PM Reply

At 9/26/10 01:08 AM, Domo wrote: Someone should make that into a sig.

Working on it, we'll see how it turns out... I think it might be a good one to link to the club, haha.

Yeah, whatever.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Sep. 30th, 2010 @ 01:12 PM Reply

At 9/28/10 05:39 PM, J-Cobyz wrote: i wpuld like to have some NES talk...like about the worst or best games in NES...or the urban myths in some Nintendo games like TABOO: The Sixth Sense....

I never witnessed much of the NES era, so sorry but I can't say much about any of the games.

At 9/29/10 09:14 AM, EpicFail wrote:
At 9/29/10 02:19 AM, Domo wrote: I can't believe how many awesome NGers want black and white. Now I have less self concerns about getting it.
What do you mean? Like... Why would you have self concerns about getting it? I know 25 year olds who are awesome as hell that play every single one and have over 100 hours of gameplay, hahaha.

At this point I think Pokemon has become one of the most complicated RPG games out there, which makes it appealing for older audiences as well.

At 9/29/10 03:17 PM, EpicFail wrote:
Working on it, we'll see how it turns out... I think it might be a good one to link to the club, haha.

Lol, looks nice :p

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Sep. 30th, 2010 @ 03:23 PM Reply

At 9/30/10 01:12 PM, Auz wrote:
At this point I think Pokemon has become one of the most complicated RPG games out there, which makes it appealing for older audiences as well.

Yeah, I told my dad last night I wanted him to buy me it when it came out, and he laughed at me.
Then today on TV at the doctor's waiting room it had a beyblade commercial on TV, he made fun of me saying it's something I'd watch since I like Pokemon. I had to explain to him the games are the only good things about it.
They're definitely pretty complicated games, especially if you want to get everything you possibly can and get the best stats etc, it takes a lot of work.

Yeah, whatever.

Domo
Domo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Sep. 30th, 2010 @ 09:38 PM Reply

At 9/29/10 09:14 AM, EpicFail wrote: What do you mean? Like... Why would you have self concerns about getting it? I know 25 year olds who are awesome as hell that play every single one and have over 100 hours of gameplay, hahaha.

Well around where I live there are no pokemon fans. Just me and this other kid. So its different over where you live.

At 9/29/10 02:19 AM, Domo wrote: I can't believe how many awesome NGers want black and white. Now I have less self concerns about getting it.

Yes. The pkemon games have really come a long way which makes each one even better. I read up about it on the Black and White page on Serebii. So far most of it I like just the new battle style seems it could get annoying. If they have a setting in the options menu to revert it back to the normal battle sequence I would have that turned on.

At 9/29/10 03:17 PM, EpicFail wrote:

I like how that looks. It was great idea to put Nintendo club and link it to here. It fits in perfectly.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 1st, 2010 @ 12:21 AM Reply

At 9/30/10 09:38 PM, Domo wrote: I read up about it on the Black and White page on Serebii.

God damn that just made me want it so much more.
I like how it takes place in a different region, and the only Pokemon you'll come across until beating the game are completely new... That's pretty rad... I can't wait until this comes out.

Also, not many people here are into Pokemon either, just like, four of five people I know, I only really talk to one of them now, but they all love the games, I started disliking them but then I was around them playing it and I ended up buying my own copies of them, haha.

Yeah, whatever.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 1st, 2010 @ 01:45 AM Reply

I would like to see Nintendo become number one in video games again. I'm not sure how, but it would be nice to see.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 1st, 2010 @ 09:46 AM Reply

At 10/1/10 01:45 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I would like to see Nintendo become number one in video games again. I'm not sure how, but it would be nice to see.

It would be nice, Nintendo's a great company and they obviously know what they're doing.
So many people love them, me being one of them, and obviously most of you guys enjoy them quite a bit.
They've had a place in my heart since I was like, 2-3 years old when my Dad bought me Mortal Kombat Trilogy for going to the bathroom my first time on a real toilet.
Since that day, I've been playing Nintendo regularly, so nearly 14 years now.

Yeah, whatever.

Simon150999
Simon150999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 1st, 2010 @ 10:27 AM Reply

Sounds fun to talk about this.
The NES, SNES, N64, GC, And Wii ARE the best systems after all.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 1st, 2010 @ 11:04 AM Reply

At 10/1/10 10:27 AM, Simon150999 wrote: Sounds fun to talk about this.
The NES, SNES, N64, GC, And Wii ARE the best systems after all.

I really wasn't a huge fan of the Wii at first, just because most of the games had problems with the wireless and everything, the cursor / crosshair and whatever would mess up when playing Redsteel and Zelda and stuff, it was a bit of a disaster at first, for me anyway.
I play it sometimes, I can't even find my Wii anymore though... I think my Mom sold it or something, which is really stupid and that's why I never leave stuff with my Mom, so happy my PS3 has always stayed in this house.

I wanna get the Wii again though, Redsteel two looks good and also Super Mario Galaxy 2, I wanna play that so bad.

Yeah, whatever.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 1st, 2010 @ 05:43 PM Reply

Just got Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City.
Haven't played the first two but it's a real neat game... Gotta make your maps for the dungeons as you go through them, which is different than most games. It's first person too, so when you walk through the dungeons it's a first person view, doesn't show your party attacking, just shows enemies getting hurt. I'm enjoying it so far, was worth picking up.

Yeah, whatever.

KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 2nd, 2010 @ 04:12 AM Reply

Hey guys sry i haven't posted in a while its cause i haven't had chance to play much nintendo games as i am getting so much homework from school! :(

Domo
Domo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 2nd, 2010 @ 04:35 AM Reply

At 10/1/10 12:21 AM, EpicFail wrote:
At 9/30/10 09:38 PM, Domo wrote: I read up about it on the Black and White page on Serebii.
God damn that just made me want it so much more.

I know right. That was really influenced me into wanting it.

At 10/1/10 01:45 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I would like to see Nintendo become number one in video games again. I'm not sure how, but it would be nice to see.

Yes. I miss Nintendo at the top. My friend was a big Nintendo fan till he got a ps3 for Christmas and double crossed us. I like the wiis game play better. Mostly I like everything about he wii except graphics. Im not one of those people who really care about graphics like some people but I can't wait for the 3ds and there improved graphics.
------
Wasn't the brownbox the very first video game system?

BBS Signature
MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 4th, 2010 @ 10:29 AM Reply

I am a sucker for Nintendo lol

I know only one person who loves Nintendo and their games as much as me, it's my classmate, who is one of my good friends. Sometimes we start playing the same game and later at school, we share our experiences, opinions and talk about decisions made during the gameplay.

Or during the last weekends, when he came over to me, we played Super Contra. Man, the first time we played it together was when I was studying in the 1st Grade (I was six years old back then). Instant memories.

Nintendo is in my heart forever. Thanks for the warm memories, Nintendo :)

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 4th, 2010 @ 11:16 AM Reply

Good to have you guys, this Etrain Odyssey 3 game is driving me kinda crazy, not having a good time figuring out how to finish the first dungeons map, if anyone knows what I'm talking about even.

Yeah, whatever.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 4th, 2010 @ 01:00 PM Reply

At 9/30/10 09:38 PM, Domo wrote:
Yes. The pkemon games have really come a long way which makes each one even better. I read up about it on the Black and White page on Serebii. So far most of it I like just the new battle style seems it could get annoying. If they have a setting in the options menu to revert it back to the normal battle sequence I would have that turned on.

The new things they added sound good to me. I thought this was especially interesting:

The game's story features you having to stop Team Plasma, a team who, unlike previous teams, want to do good and intend to stop what they perceive the slavery of Pokémon caused by trainers.

This really makes me curious about how they're gonna make it look like the person you're playing with is the good guy and Team Plasma is wrong. Also, I wonder if it's gonna make any statements about the relation between humans and animals in real life. This could go pretty deep if they manage to work this out well.

The new battle system with the triple battles seems a little complicated, but I think I'll like how it's more dynamic and the camera is able to zoom out with attacks and such.

At 10/2/10 04:12 AM, KirbyX1000 wrote: Hey guys sry i haven't posted in a while its cause i haven't had chance to play much nintendo games as i am getting so much homework from school! :(

Maybe you need to plan things better :p

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 4th, 2010 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 10/4/10 01:00 PM, Auz wrote:
This really makes me curious about how they're gonna make it look like the person you're playing with is the good guy and Team Plasma is wrong. Also, I wonder if it's gonna make any statements about the relation between humans and animals in real life. This could go pretty deep if they manage to work this out well.

Yeah, that will be very interesting. I doubt they'll ever make the playing character a bad guy, so however they pull off you being a good guy in that situation should be pretty neat, I look forward to it.

The new battle system with the triple battles seems a little complicated, but I think I'll like how it's more dynamic and the camera is able to zoom out with attacks and such.

I'm sure it won't be too hard to figure out, tough to say but I'm sure they'll still have made it easy enough for children to be able to do it without too many problems.. So we SHOULD be able to figure it out... Haha.

Yeah, whatever.

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 5th, 2010 @ 09:39 AM Reply

Whoa. The confrontation between the main character and Team Plasma will be really interesting. Like Auz said, maybe they will deliver a deep message similar to "Animal and human relations", not in a Pokemon world, but in our reality.

Triple battle looks cool. And the idea of having a combined attack is a fun idea. Though I wounder, will you be able to enter a triple battle if you have 5 pokemon, while your opponent has 6.

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 5th, 2010 @ 10:25 AM Reply

At 10/5/10 09:39 AM, MrSaint wrote: will you be able to enter a triple battle if you have 5 pokemon, while your opponent has 6.

That's a good question.
Who knows, I haven't even seen what the new battle system looks like really, probably going to wait until I get the game before I check it out. :P

Yeah, whatever.

KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 5th, 2010 @ 02:14 PM Reply

At 10/4/10 01:00 PM, Auz wrote:
Maybe you need to plan things better :p

I do, i do my homework each night then i can play the games at weekends but then my annoyinh little brother hogs the nintendo wii (Where the PS2 is too) and my DS needs charging and i have lost the charger....so i am stuck on here, but unfortunately nintendo don't do games for the PC so i have to play other games Aka: My PC games MW2, Prince of Persia, Supreme Commander 2 and Alien Swarm (Downloadable through steam game)

vampire2desire
vampire2desire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 8th, 2010 @ 08:41 AM Reply

me tooo, I love rhythm heaven, Im so addicted to it I played it in the shower.

Im not gonna spend money i dont have, for things I dont need, to please people i dont like.....im not superficial.

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 8th, 2010 @ 11:24 AM Reply

I have always been a fan of Nintendo. When Nintendo introduced Pokemon to the world, it was an excellent idea. I always look forward to there next idea or product.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Domo
Domo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 8th, 2010 @ 04:43 PM Reply

At 10/8/10 08:41 AM, vampire2desire wrote: me tooo, I love rhythm heaven, Im so addicted to it I played it in the shower.

The shower? lol how do you do that? I remember I had the game boy that could go under water so since I thought it would be cool I got a snorkal goggles and my game boy with kirby in and played it under water. After 30 seconds I dropped it into the 6 foot and then I couldn't swim so 10 minutes later my dad came to go get it but we couldn't find it.

At 10/5/10 10:25 AM, EpicFail wrote: That's a good question.
Who knows, I haven't even seen what the new battle system looks like really, probably going to wait until I get the game before I check it out. :P

The reason I don't like the new battle system is the 3d effects. From the pics I have seen it loos like they tried to make sprites work with 3d. Im not really a graphics kind of guy I could care less about that but still.
--------
Here is a pic of what the new battle style looks like.

The Nintendo Club

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Oct. 9th, 2010 @ 12:53 PM Reply

At 10/4/10 02:49 PM, EpicFail wrote:
At 10/4/10 01:00 PM, Auz wrote: The new battle system with the triple battles seems a little complicated, but I think I'll like how it's more dynamic and the camera is able to zoom out with attacks and such.
I'm sure it won't be too hard to figure out, tough to say but I'm sure they'll still have made it easy enough for children to be able to do it without too many problems.. So we SHOULD be able to figure it out... Haha.

Yes of course, but I just hope they're not gonna make things more complex than necessary.

I remember I didn't like Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 that much because they added all kinds of little things that made the game far more complicated. I preferred Rollercoaster Tycoon 1's simplicity.

I don't suppose the triple battles will play such a major role in the game though.

At 10/5/10 09:39 AM, MrSaint wrote: Triple battle looks cool. And the idea of having a combined attack is a fun idea. Though I wounder, will you be able to enter a triple battle if you have 5 pokemon, while your opponent has 6.

Isn't it gonna be like... you just send out a new pokemon as soon as one faints and when you have two left you'll just have only two on the field?

BBS Signature