lol, forgot about that, lol again

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 9th, 2010 @ 02:54 PM Reply

I swear Perfect Dark is much harder than Goldeneye.

It just seems like the enemies are moving much faster and can take way more hits than they could in Goldeneye. For example on secret agent difficulty I have to shoot someone through his limb like four or five times before he dies. I can't imagine what the hardest difficulty will be like.

Another difficult thing; The assault rifle type weapons unload so quickly if you keep the trigger down. If you just shoot at someone until he drops, you'll almost empty your magazine which forces you to reload before you can shoot the next guy.

Not that there's anything wrong with the difficulty though, I like a challenge. I just expected that I would master this game much quicker with my Goldeneye experience :)

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 9th, 2010 @ 03:05 PM Reply

Even considering what you said Auz, I still think Goldeneye was better for the single player mode :)

KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 10th, 2010 @ 02:08 AM Reply

At 6/9/10 03:05 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Even considering what you said Auz, I still think Goldeneye was better for the single player mode :)

What game are you talking about now?

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 10th, 2010 @ 10:29 AM Reply

At 6/9/10 03:05 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Even considering what you said Auz, I still think Goldeneye was better for the single player mode :)

It would be difficult for me to pick a favorite.

I think Goldeneye had a better atmosphere. In Perfect Dark everything is so dark and gloomy, and the music is always a bit alien/space-like. Goldeneye had more variety in that aspect.

Hmm... I think I would prefer Goldeneye for the single-player mode as well, but for the multiplayer mode Perfect Dark is much more expanded and more fun in my opinion.

At 6/10/10 02:08 AM, KirbyX1000 wrote:
What game are you talking about now?

Perfect Dark for the N64 =)

It was sort of a sequel* to Goldeneye, which was also made by the Rare company.

*graphical updates, new plot, new weapons, but similar set-up.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 10th, 2010 @ 11:35 AM Reply

At 6/10/10 10:29 AM, Auz wrote:
Hmm... I think I would prefer Goldeneye for the single-player mode as well, but for the multiplayer mode Perfect Dark is much more expanded and more fun in my opinion.

That's why I said it's better for Single Player. Cause the Multiplayer of Perfect Dark made the game.

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 11th, 2010 @ 12:34 AM Reply

At 6/10/10 11:35 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 6/10/10 10:29 AM, Auz wrote:
That's why I said it's better for Single Player. Cause the Multiplayer of Perfect Dark made the game.

I never played Perfect Dark :( No 360 either so I can't download it and seeing as how I gae my N64 away, I'm a dumbass.

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 11th, 2010 @ 03:41 PM Reply

At 6/10/10 11:35 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 6/10/10 10:29 AM, Auz wrote: Hmm... I think I would prefer Goldeneye for the single-player mode as well, but for the multiplayer mode Perfect Dark is much more expanded and more fun in my opinion.

Definitely. It's one of the first games with bots in the multiplayer mode, isn't it?

At 6/11/10 12:34 AM, dmansland wrote:
At 6/10/10 11:35 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: That's why I said it's better for Single Player. Cause the Multiplayer of Perfect Dark made the game.
I never played Perfect Dark :( No 360 either so I can't download it and seeing as how I gae my N64 away, I'm a dumbass.

You GAVE YOUR N64 AWAY? That's such a shame man. I told myself never to sell or get rid of my N64 because I'm 100% I'm gonna be sorry someday.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 11th, 2010 @ 03:51 PM Reply

At 6/11/10 03:41 PM, Auz wrote:
Definitely. It's one of the first games with bots in the multiplayer mode, isn't it?

It is. If not the first game to do it, it's amongs the firsts. This game was kind of hard to play on multiplayer though. Seing how you can aim down your sight in 1st person shooters of today, (I know you could do it by holding down the R button... but seriously... that was crap) playing this game today, I have an hard time doing good :P

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 02:10 AM Reply

At 6/11/10 12:34 AM, dmansland wrote:
At 6/10/10 11:35 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: That's why I said it's better for Single Player. Cause the Multiplayer of Perfect Dark made the game.
You GAVE YOUR N64 AWAY? That's such a shame man. I told myself never to sell or get rid of my N64 because I'm 100% I'm gonna be sorry someday.

I know. But I couldn't really buy any games for it at the time. I'll aquire one while in college though so I'll be good. Can't wait to get Turok 1 and 2, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Super Mario 64, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Stadium 1, 2, and Snap, Yoshi's Story Conker's Bad Fur Day, Glover, South Park, and a whole lot more I cannot remember now.

By the way, anyone actually play Glover? Didn't do so well in sales but damn good game.

BBS Signature
thefinnsterhawk
thefinnsterhawk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 08:54 AM Reply

Yup I own Super Smash Bros., the original, Pokemon Stadium, Goldeneye007, Mario Kart N64, Rush USA, and Pokemon Snap.
_______
Awesome games. ('VVVV')
{}| |{} <---Domo-Kun
| |
[_]----[_]

Hey! Wait! WHOAHAHAHAHAHA! Password, please.

BBS Signature
KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 14th, 2010 @ 12:09 PM Reply

Cool, what character do you use most on super smash bros brawl?

dmansland
dmansland
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 15th, 2010 @ 02:40 AM Reply

Eww, Brawl.

BBS Signature
KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 15th, 2010 @ 12:42 PM Reply

At 6/15/10 02:40 AM, dmansland wrote: Eww, Brawl.

Whats wrong with it?

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 15th, 2010 @ 02:25 PM Reply

I haven't playing that many games lately. I've been distracted by the World Cup going on right now, and I also got exams next week. So busy times here, videogames will have to wait.

At 6/11/10 03:51 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
It is. If not the first game to do it, it's amongs the firsts. This game was kind of hard to play on multiplayer though. Seing how you can aim down your sight in 1st person shooters of today, (I know you could do it by holding down the R button... but seriously... that was crap) playing this game today, I have an hard time doing good :P

You mean you can look over your gun in order to aim?

I have not played any shooters with such a system yet, so I don't know which is better. I don't have that much trouble with the aiming system of Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, but I know I had a much easier time shooting enemies in Goldeneye for some reason.

Could be because the enemies are moving faster, but I got a feeling that the automatic aiming system in Perfect Dark is a little off sometimes.

At 6/12/10 02:10 AM, dmansland wrote:
At 6/11/10 12:34 AM, dmansland wrote: I never played Perfect Dark :( No 360 either so I can't download it and seeing as how I gae my N64 away, I'm a dumbass.
I know. But I couldn't really buy any games for it at the time. I'll aquire one while in college though so I'll be good. Can't wait to get Turok 1 and 2, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Super Mario 64, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Stadium 1, 2, and Snap, Yoshi's Story Conker's Bad Fur Day, Glover, South Park, and a whole lot more I cannot remember now.

By the way, anyone actually play Glover? Didn't do so well in sales but damn good game.

I had a magazine once which had a little article about it. It looked fun to me, but it never got popular apparently.

Turok is another game I should try someday.

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 15th, 2010 @ 04:02 PM Reply

At 6/15/10 02:25 PM, Auz wrote:
You mean you can look over your gun in order to aim?

I have not played any shooters with such a system yet, so I don't know which is better. I don't have that much trouble with the aiming system of Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, but I know I had a much easier time shooting enemies in Goldeneye for some reason.

In ever single shooter game that is made these days you can aim down your sight to shoot, or fire from the hip.

That is a picture of someone shooting from the hip in Perfect Dark

The Nintendo Club

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 15th, 2010 @ 04:05 PM Reply

And that's a picture of a guy aiming down the sight of his gun in Modern Warfare 2

The Nintendo Club

KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 16th, 2010 @ 11:36 AM Reply

At 6/15/10 04:05 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: And that's a picture of a guy aiming down the sight of his gun in Modern Warfare 2

Hey what console do you play it with? I play with the PC as its my dads....

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 16th, 2010 @ 11:48 PM Reply

At 6/16/10 11:36 AM, KirbyX1000 wrote:
At 6/15/10 04:05 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: And that's a picture of a guy aiming down the sight of his gun in Modern Warfare 2
Hey what console do you play it with? I play with the PC as its my dads....

I play on PS3 and I also am the leader of Modern Warface Clan on Newgrounds. Check my signature.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 17th, 2010 @ 07:23 AM Reply

At 6/15/10 04:02 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: In ever single shooter game that is made these days you can aim down your sight to shoot, or fire from the hip.

That is a picture of someone shooting from the hip in Perfect Dark

I see. And you prefer aiming down the sight of your gun, rather than having an aiming system from the hip?

I guess the disadvantage of aiming down the sight of your gun is that a large part of your sight is getting blocked by your gun and you probably can't respond as quickly if your aim is suddenly off (due to enemies moving or whatever). On the other hand, it is much more realistic.

BBS Signature
leferink
leferink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 17th, 2010 @ 10:34 AM Reply

photoshoping super smach bros brawl! what'cha think about it?

The Nintendo Club

KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 17th, 2010 @ 01:50 PM Reply

At 6/16/10 11:48 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 6/16/10 11:36 AM, KirbyX1000 wrote:
At 6/15/10 04:05 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
I play on PS3 and I also am the leader of Modern Warface Clan on Newgrounds. Check my signature.

Ok, what gun do you use most?

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 17th, 2010 @ 04:26 PM Reply

At 6/17/10 07:23 AM, Auz wrote:
I guess the disadvantage of aiming down the sight of your gun is that a large part of your sight is getting blocked by your gun and you probably can't respond as quickly if your aim is suddenly off (due to enemies moving or whatever). On the other hand, it is much more realistic.

In these video games you can do both. Fire from the hip or aim down the sight for more accuracy. Like you said, both have their advantages and disadvantages :)

KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 19th, 2010 @ 03:06 AM Reply

Hey, what gun do you use most?

KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 20th, 2010 @ 04:20 AM Reply

At 6/19/10 03:06 AM, KirbyX1000 wrote: Hey, what gun do you use most?

Forget that i will talk about it in the other forum, right now i want to know, on super smash bros brawl wii how do you get wolf?

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 20th, 2010 @ 09:13 AM Reply

At 6/20/10 04:20 AM, KirbyX1000 wrote:
At 6/19/10 03:06 AM, KirbyX1000 wrote: Hey, what gun do you use most?
Forget that i will talk about it in the other forum, right now i want to know, on super smash bros brawl wii how do you get wolf?

I know he was one of the last characters we unlocked when he had Brawl. He was quite difficult to unlock, but I can't remember how exactly. Maybe completing the boss mode or something. You can always check sites like gamefaqs for answers if you really want to know.

BBS Signature
leferink
leferink
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 20th, 2010 @ 02:49 PM Reply

brawl wii how do you get wolf?

I know he was one of the last characters we unlocked when he had Brawl. He was quite difficult to unlock, but I can't remember how exactly. Maybe completing the boss mode or something. You can always check sites like gamefaqs for answers if you really want to know.

there are a few ways click on the linkt to smashbros.com you can find it there easely, also enjoy this pixer i edited in photoshop

The Nintendo Club

KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 03:01 AM Reply

Ok Thx guys, i will look it up :D

KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 12:44 PM Reply

Yeah this is one great club... and i believe someone earlier on this page said they were starting pokemon diamond, i have finished it and have good pokemon but i am prety bored, i can connect my wii to wifi but not DS for some reason...

Oh and anyone play professer layton and pandora's box, some of you may think me nerdy but its pretty cool i personally think and i have recently finished story mode on the DS, just working on getting different tea flavours...

KirbyX1000
KirbyX1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 22nd, 2010 @ 12:49 PM Reply

LOL, i just posted from looking at page 1 for some stupid reason, but i meant what i said, and does anyone play layton, its pretty good...