Be a Supporter!

The Nintendo Club

  • 75,917 Views
  • 1,888 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 19th, 2010 @ 03:05 PM Reply

At 1/19/10 10:13 AM, Auz wrote:
If you haven't played it yet, you definitely should someday.

Anybody who calls themselves an Nintendo 64 fan should play this game. The fact that they could put so much crap into one cartridge is still an amazing feat, even nine years later.


Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 19th, 2010 @ 09:16 PM Reply

At 1/19/10 03:05 PM, puddinN64 wrote:
At 1/19/10 10:13 AM, Auz wrote:
If you haven't played it yet, you definitely should someday.
Anybody who calls themselves an Nintendo 64 fan should play this game. The fact that they could put so much crap into one cartridge is still an amazing feat, even nine years later.

What about Paper Mario and Zelda? Those 2 are 40 hours of complete gameplay each. I think Pokemon Stadium 2 would also fit, but I'm not sure.


PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 20th, 2010 @ 07:41 AM Reply

At 1/19/10 03:05 PM, puddinN64 wrote:
At 1/19/10 10:13 AM, Auz wrote:
If you haven't played it yet, you definitely should someday.
Anybody who calls themselves an Nintendo 64 fan should play this game. The fact that they could put so much crap into one cartridge is still an amazing feat, even nine years later.

puddinN64 you are just turning the knife on my wound
the truth is that in here Finland it's almost impossible to get games to NES,SNES and for some reason it's even harder to get games to N64


MEDIC!

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 20th, 2010 @ 08:37 AM Reply

At 1/19/10 02:18 PM, wallrus wrote:
At 1/19/10 12:40 PM, Auz wrote: I know ordinary stores might not have it anymore, but a lot of online stores do still sell the game. Amazon for example sells brand new ones, but be ready to pay a lot for it. I doubt you could get it any cheaper than $50.
PAL version ?

I don't know. But don't you have some big online store for your country that might sell it? I know at least a couple of sites in Holland where I could possibly buy it from...

At 1/19/10 09:16 PM, dmansland wrote:
At 1/19/10 03:05 PM, puddinN64 wrote:
At 1/19/10 10:13 AM, Auz wrote:
Anybody who calls themselves an Nintendo 64 fan should play this game. The fact that they could put so much crap into one cartridge is still an amazing feat, even nine years later.
What about Paper Mario and Zelda? Those 2 are 40 hours of complete gameplay each.

40 hours for Paper Mario? I was done with the plot in 16 hours or so :p

The Zelda games do take long though. I think Ocarina of Time took me at least 100 hours to beat at first (but I was only 10 years old).

I think Pokemon Stadium 2 would also fit, but I'm not sure.

Yeah Pokemon Stadium 2 does take very long to complete 100%. I remember I was totally stuck at the second part of the game. The challenge cup, level 50-55 cup and little cup were such a pain in the ass to complete.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 20th, 2010 @ 09:25 AM Reply

At 1/20/10 08:37 AM, Auz wrote:
At 1/19/10 02:18 PM, wallrus wrote:
At 1/19/10 12:40 PM, Auz wrote: I know ordinary stores might not have it anymore, but a lot of online stores do still sell the game. Amazon for example sells brand new ones, but be ready to pay a lot for it. I doubt you could get it any cheaper than $50.
PAL version ?
I don't know. But don't you have some big online store for your country that might sell it? I know at least a couple of sites in Holland where I could possibly buy it from...

No that's the problem in here. There com's new nintendo console the previous one gets to the shadows and you can guess the rest


MEDIC!

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 20th, 2010 @ 03:41 PM Reply

At 1/20/10 09:25 AM, wallrus wrote:
At 1/20/10 08:37 AM, Auz wrote: I don't know. But don't you have some big online store for your country that might sell it? I know at least a couple of sites in Holland where I could possibly buy it from...
No that's the problem in here. There com's new nintendo console the previous one gets to the shadows and you can guess the rest

Yeah I know what you mean. But don't you even have something like Ebay, like some site that sells used goods?


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 20th, 2010 @ 06:57 PM Reply

At 1/19/10 09:16 PM, dmansland wrote:
What about Paper Mario and Zelda? Those 2 are 40 hours of complete gameplay each. I think Pokemon Stadium 2 would also fit, but I'm not sure.

I mean no disrespect. I love both Paper Mario and the Zelda titles on the N64. The Zelda games successfully brought the franchise into the realm of 3D and Paper Mario was arguably one of the best RPG games for the console (Though to be fair, there werent really that many RPG's on the system).

However, Conker is about more than the time it takes to beat the game. We have to look at the facts. Conker had full voice work, detailed lighting and shadows, Dolby Sound, a fully fleshed out and well written story mode, and a robust and enjoyable multiplayer mode. By all logic, the game should have never been able to have worked on the N64, but it did pull it off. Its a miracle, really.


Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 20th, 2010 @ 09:52 PM Reply

At 1/20/10 06:57 PM, puddinN64 wrote:
At 1/19/10 09:16 PM, dmansland wrote:
What about Paper Mario and Zelda? Those 2 are 40 hours of complete gameplay each. I think Pokemon Stadium 2 would also fit, but I'm not sure.
I mean no disrespect. I love both Paper Mario and the Zelda titles on the N64. The Zelda games successfully brought the franchise into the realm of 3D and Paper Mario was arguably one of the best RPG games for the console (Though to be fair, there werent really that many RPG's on the system).

However, Conker is about more than the time it takes to beat the game. We have to look at the facts. Conker had full voice work, detailed lighting and shadows, Dolby Sound, a fully fleshed out and well written story mode, and a robust and enjoyable multiplayer mode. By all logic, the game should have never been able to have worked on the N64, but it did pull it off. Its a miracle, really.

I understand what you mean, and I saw that I was wrong after I posted. I have all these games in roms right now and I saw the only game that was as big in memory as BFD was Pokemon Stadium 2 which is around 64 to 65 megabytes. After I posted, I also remembered that I read that Conker had I think about 20 different sound effects solely for his footsteps. God I miss that game now.


PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 21st, 2010 @ 06:16 AM Reply

At 1/20/10 06:57 PM, puddinN64 wrote: However, Conker is about more than the time it takes to beat the game. We have to look at the facts. Conker had full voice work, detailed lighting and shadows, Dolby Sound, a fully fleshed out and well written story mode, and a robust and enjoyable multiplayer mode. By all logic, the game should have never been able to have worked on the N64, but it did pull it off. Its a miracle, really.

The multiplayer was indeed awesome. Probably one of the best and most enjoyable multiplayer modes I've ever seen in a videogame. You're also right about the rest, it is quite amazing that so much stuff fitted on one N64 cartridge.

Only game on the N64 I know that comes close is Perfect Dark. Also a very expanded game with many, many options for single player and multiplayer.

At 1/20/10 09:52 PM, dmansland wrote: I have all these games in roms right now and I saw the only game that was as big in memory as BFD was Pokemon Stadium 2 which is around 64 to 65 megabytes.

I do have Pokemon Stadium 2 here, but I can't imagine why it would be so big. It does have voice-acting and lots of individual animations for each Pokemon though. I guess those could increase the filesize a lot.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 21st, 2010 @ 07:44 PM Reply

At 1/21/10 06:16 AM, Auz wrote:
At 1/20/10 09:52 PM, dmansland wrote: I have all these games in roms right now and I saw the only game that was as big in memory as BFD was Pokemon Stadium 2 which is around 64 to 65 megabytes.
I do have Pokemon Stadium 2 here, but I can't imagine why it would be so big. It does have voice-acting and lots of individual animations for each Pokemon though. I guess those could increase the filesize a lot.

Don't forget a working emulator minigames rental Pokemon and the capacuty to hold 10 Pokemon themes and a lot more stuff.


PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 22nd, 2010 @ 11:36 AM Reply

You know I noticed that know one haven't mentioned one of my favorite game for N64.

And the game is Duke Nukem 64.
Haven't any of you guys ever played that.
That game still gives me the creeps.
Too bad that Nintendo's Version was cencored.
And it just can't beat the original Duke Nukem 3D but still, it's AWESOME game.


MEDIC!

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 22nd, 2010 @ 12:24 PM Reply

At 1/21/10 07:44 PM, dmansland wrote:
At 1/21/10 06:16 AM, Auz wrote: I do have Pokemon Stadium 2 here, but I can't imagine why it would be so big. It does have voice-acting and lots of individual animations for each Pokemon though. I guess those could increase the filesize a lot.
Don't forget a working emulator minigames rental Pokemon and the capacuty to hold 10 Pokemon themes and a lot more stuff.

Yeah and that too. But you didn't need an expansion pack to play it, did you?

I think Donkey Kong 64 is another huge game by the way.

At 1/22/10 11:36 AM, wallrus wrote: You know I noticed that know one haven't mentioned one of my favorite game for N64.

And the game is Duke Nukem 64.
Haven't any of you guys ever played that.
That game still gives me the creeps.
Too bad that Nintendo's Version was cencored.
And it just can't beat the original Duke Nukem 3D but still, it's AWESOME game.

Yeah I used to have the original Duke Nukem 3D when I was a kid. I think I was... 7 or 8 years old. My parents were a little unaware what the game was about, but eventually they found out about the nudity and violence and removed it from my PC :p

The funny thing was, I didn't even know back then what pornography and extreme violence actually meant. I just thought it was funny, and probably normal.

But anyway I sure have great memories from it.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 24th, 2010 @ 05:55 AM Reply

At 1/22/10 12:24 PM, Auz wrote:
At 1/21/10 07:44 PM, dmansland wrote:
At 1/21/10 06:16 AM, Auz wrote:
The funny thing was, I didn't even know back then what pornography and extreme violence actually meant. I just thought it was funny, and probably normal.

But anyway I sure have great memories from it.

Dude you're killing me for laugh, I mean when I was 5 I was already watching porn and movies that were full of blood and killing

Aah all those lovely nightmares, I can "thank" my two big bros for them.
Seriously why the heck am I opening myself for you

But hey just offered 6 euros for Duke Nukem 3D
I was also thinking that I could buy Wii speak


MEDIC!

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 24th, 2010 @ 05:26 PM Reply

Fun Fact:

Before Rockstar was making games like Grand Theft Auto, they were called DMA Design and were making games like Uniracers excluisvely for Nintendo.

Isn't that weird?


Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 25th, 2010 @ 07:57 AM Reply

At 1/24/10 05:26 PM, puddinN64 wrote: Fun Fact:

Before Rockstar was making games like Grand Theft Auto, they were called DMA Design and were making games like Uniracers excluisvely for Nintendo.

Isn't that weird?

And how many games they have created for Nintendo, all I can think were Manhunt2 and was the another one that table tennis


MEDIC!

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 26th, 2010 @ 11:21 AM Reply

Playing through Conkers Bad Fur Day again.

Currently I've just finished my least favorite part of the game: The Bat's Tower chapter. Something about under water levels always turns me off for some reason. The boiler boss battle at the end is fun though.

So right now I'm at the beginning of the Uga Buga chapter. One of the more fun chapters in my opinion. I love the boarding thing and the arena scene at the end.

At 1/24/10 05:55 AM, wallrus wrote:
At 1/22/10 12:24 PM, Auz wrote:
Dude you're killing me for laugh, I mean when I was 5 I was already watching porn and movies that were full of blood and killing

Aah all those lovely nightmares, I can "thank" my two big bros for them.
Seriously why the heck am I opening myself for you

But hey just offered 6 euros for Duke Nukem 3D
I was also thinking that I could buy Wii speak

Lol. 6 euros? Quite a lot for such an old game, but I guess you can hardly find it anywhere anymore.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 26th, 2010 @ 12:10 PM Reply

At 1/26/10 11:21 AM, Auz wrote:
At 1/24/10 05:55 AM, wallrus wrote:
At 1/22/10 12:24 PM, Auz wrote:
But hey just offered 6 euros for Duke Nukem 3D
I was also thinking that I could buy Wii speak
Lol. 6 euros? Quite a lot for such an old game, but I guess you can hardly find it anywhere anymore.

Damn, I don't think that 6 euros is very much, you know this country has lots of people who collect old games.Some of them would be ready to pay at least 60 euros


MEDIC!

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 30th, 2010 @ 09:33 AM Reply

Right now I'm at the Rock Solid Club. Always found this part a bit difficult to get through, cause it's hard to control Conker while he's drunk and the peeing is hard to aim as well. The upcoming scenes are fun though.

At 1/26/10 12:10 PM, wallrus wrote:
At 1/26/10 11:21 AM, Auz wrote: Lol. 6 euros? Quite a lot for such an old game, but I guess you can hardly find it anywhere anymore.
Damn, I don't think that 6 euros is very much, you know this country has lots of people who collect old games.Some of them would be ready to pay at least 60 euros

Yeah and I guess Duke Nukem 3D would be quite a popular game among collectors.

But otherwise can't you just find a legal download somewhere?


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 30th, 2010 @ 09:24 PM Reply

At 1/30/10 09:33 AM, Auz wrote: Right now I'm at the Rock Solid Club. Always found this part a bit difficult to get through, cause it's hard to control Conker while he's drunk and the peeing is hard to aim as well. The upcoming scenes are fun though.

That part and the final boss were the two moments that took me forever to get past.

It took me a while to figure out how to extend your piss stream.


Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 31st, 2010 @ 04:56 AM Reply

At 1/30/10 09:33 AM, Auz wrote:

But otherwise can't you just find a legal download somewhere?

Actually i dis sownload it about a year ago but it was whyning about the fullscreen or something like that
I did manage to get to the menu but couldn't start playing


MEDIC!

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 31st, 2010 @ 04:58 AM Reply

At 1/31/10 04:56 AM, wallrus wrote:
At 1/30/10 09:33 AM, Auz wrote:

But otherwise can't you just find a legal download somewhere?
Actually i dis sownload it about a year ago but it was whyning about the fullscreen or something like that
I did manage to get to the menu but couldn't start playing

What is wrong with this. dis? sownload???
what the hell


MEDIC!

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 31st, 2010 @ 10:28 AM Reply

At 1/30/10 09:24 PM, puddinN64 wrote:
At 1/30/10 09:33 AM, Auz wrote: Right now I'm at the Rock Solid Club. Always found this part a bit difficult to get through, cause it's hard to control Conker while he's drunk and the peeing is hard to aim as well. The upcoming scenes are fun though.
That part and the final boss were the two moments that took me forever to get past.

It took me a while to figure out how to extend your piss stream.

The final boss is indeed a bitch. I believe I had trouble with some parts of the War chapter as well. Namely the final escape when the base is about to explode.

At 1/31/10 04:56 AM, wallrus wrote: Actually i dis sownload it about a year ago but it was whyning about the fullscreen or something like that
I did manage to get to the menu but couldn't start playing

Perhaps you need to play it in DOS or something. Or lower your resolution.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jan. 31st, 2010 @ 03:59 PM Reply

At 1/31/10 10:28 AM, Auz wrote:
At 1/30/10 09:24 PM, puddinN64 wrote:
At 1/30/10 09:33 AM, Auz wrote: Right now I'm at the Rock Solid Club. Always found this part a bit difficult to get through, cause it's hard to control Conker while he's drunk and the peeing is hard to aim as well. The upcoming scenes are fun though.
That part and the final boss were the two moments that took me forever to get past.

It took me a while to figure out how to extend your piss stream.
The final boss is indeed a bitch. I believe I had trouble with some parts of the War chapter as well. Namely the final escape when the base is about to explode.

Ahh, I remember War. Such fun until you had to escape the beach at the end. How fucked up can programers be to give you a Bazooka in which you move slow and give the Teddiez Bazookas as well when they almost never miss?!


PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 1st, 2010 @ 07:06 AM Reply

At 1/31/10 03:59 PM, dmansland wrote:
At 1/31/10 10:28 AM, Auz wrote: The final boss is indeed a bitch. I believe I had trouble with some parts of the War chapter as well. Namely the final escape when the base is about to explode.
Ahh, I remember War. Such fun until you had to escape the beach at the end. How fucked up can programers be to give you a Bazooka in which you move slow and give the Teddiez Bazookas as well when they almost never miss?!

Exactly. I died so many times there because I missed the Teddy with the bazooka and he shot back at me and killed me in one hit.

Also I'm at another tough part right know. You know that boarding thing you have to do in the Uga Buga chapter? I know it's not so difficult to retrieve your money, but I keep dying because I jump a little bit too early on that ramp which leads you to the arena. I make a frontal crash on the edge of the exit which is an instant death. Then I gotta do the whole racing thing over again until I do that final jump right =/


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
dmansland
dmansland
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 7th, 2010 @ 12:13 AM Reply

I just bought Tatsunoko vs Capcom today. IT'S FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!! I fell in love with it as soon as I played the first match. It's too easy though, but hey, it's not meant to be played online a lot so I'm glad with what I got. Anyone else have it? We should play.


PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 7th, 2010 @ 09:44 AM Reply

At 1/30/10 09:33 AM, Auz wrote:
At 1/26/10 12:10 PM, wallrus wrote:
At 1/26/10 11:21 AM, Auz wrote:
Yeah and I guess Duke Nukem 3D would be quite a popular game among collectors.

Dude someone bought it with 40 euros


MEDIC!

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 7th, 2010 @ 04:13 PM Reply

So, have any of you guys seen the 1993 Super Mario Bros. Movie? Just watched it. We need to have an official discussion on its awesomeness/gayness.

The Nintendo Club


Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 8th, 2010 @ 08:14 AM Reply

At 2/7/10 04:13 PM, puddinN64 wrote: So, have any of you guys seen the 1993 Super Mario Bros. Movie? Just watched it. We need to have an official discussion on its awesomeness/gayness.

Yeah I have seen it, Mario himself hates it just as much as me
College humor/Luigi finally snaps


MEDIC!

Auz
Auz
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 8th, 2010 @ 10:53 AM Reply

At 2/7/10 09:44 AM, wallrus wrote:
At 1/26/10 11:21 AM, Auz wrote:
Yeah and I guess Duke Nukem 3D would be quite a popular game among collectors.
Dude someone bought it with 40 euros

Lol. Is that the copy you did a 6 euro bid on?

At 2/7/10 04:13 PM, puddinN64 wrote: So, have any of you guys seen the 1993 Super Mario Bros. Movie? Just watched it. We need to have an official discussion on its awesomeness/gayness.

No I haven't seen it yet. Wouldn't know where to find it either, because I highly doubt the local media store here sells it.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Feb. 8th, 2010 @ 11:29 AM Reply

At 2/8/10 10:53 AM, Auz wrote:
At 2/7/10 09:44 AM, wallrus wrote:
At 1/26/10 11:21 AM, Auz wrote:

Lol. Is that the copy you did a 6 euro bid on?

Yeah

At 2/7/10 04:13 PM, puddinN64 wrote: So, have any of you guys seen the 1993 Super Mario Bros. Movie?
No I haven't seen it yet. Wouldn't know where to find it either, because I highly doubt the local media store here sells it.

Well you don't lose anything, I mean, it doesn't even look like Mario


MEDIC!