00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

knehzoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why the bbs went to shit.

714 Views | 7 Replies

Why the bbs went to shit. 2009-08-02 00:38:59

Okay, I've seen quite a few people complain very obnoxiously how "The BBS isn't as good as it was, It's shit now, What happened to the good ol' days?" etc. These users are stupid in my opinion. As the quality of the BBS is determined by the topics and replies in it, is it not? That taken into consideration, it is the userbase that is responsible for any rise or drop in quality in the BBS. With that said, the users that bitch about aforementioned quality decrease are hardly model posters, and contribute to the suck fest instead of improving their individual posting habits and making good threads that will inspire thoughtful, funny, or intelligent conversation. I believe the main reason for the decrease in quality is the lack of quality threads. Think of it this way, you cannot make a 3 course meal from one slice of bread. Such as you cannot make a quality thread with a shitty opening post. So what I'm asking you guys is to make better threads, and think about what you're writing as a response, because only you can prevent fores- I mean, make the BBS better.

TLDR: Make better threads, and stop being dumbasses with your responses.

Cue someone going through my post history and pointing out each time I have contradicted my above points.

The redesign happened, now my signature doesn't match anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Why the bbs went to shit. 2009-08-02 00:39:47

So do you hate me, to?

BBS Signature

Response to Why the bbs went to shit. 2009-08-02 00:40:07

At 8/2/09 12:38 AM, Skwurll wrote:
TLDR: Make better threads

Take your own advice.

Also, you weren't around when the BBS was good, you're an 07'er, 04 - 06 was great.

Response to Why the bbs went to shit. 2009-08-02 00:40:37

Simply visit one of the other forums outside of General here on NG and problem = solved

BBS Signature

Response to Why the bbs went to shit. 2009-08-02 00:40:42

Ok, but you first

I write. I voice act. Drop me a PM. Sig by Ejit

BBS Signature

Response to Why the bbs went to shit. 2009-08-02 00:40:50

The BBS was never good, dude....

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to Why the bbs went to shit. 2009-08-02 00:41:45

At 8/2/09 12:40 AM, STEM wrote: Simply visit one of the other forums outside of General here on NG and problem = solved

Other forums?

Response to Why the bbs went to shit. 2009-08-02 00:42:16

You've basically just remade this thread... but not quite as well.

Evark for the win! :)

BBS Signature