• 57 Replies
Apocalvps
Apocalvps
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 00:42:07

Damn it, I though I left this kind of crap when I left 4chan.

Sistine1408
Sistine1408
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 00:44:17

What? Why???

Anon went to shit when people starting raping through the internets for any reason other than the lulz.

Current Status: Unbanned
Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs
Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

HibiscusKazeneko
HibiscusKazeneko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 02:43:15

At 8/1/09 09:10 PM, pigletopeth wrote: I thought Anon was discontinued.

Anonymous cannot be discontinued unless all of humanity is wiped out.
Anyone can be an Anonymous.
When one person is put out of commission, another comes forward to take his place.

I maek lolz. I play Steam. I fight for genital integrity.
Anything else you need?

BBS Signature
RocketBean
RocketBean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Programmer
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 02:57:58

No article on ED. I call twelve year old bullshit. SOme newfag probably trying to recruit anon as his personal army.

subpar
subpar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 03:19:15

You know what the problem with this imaginary "Anonymous" organization is? Anyone can pretend to be a member. I thought it was all very interesting at first, because it's a relatively new phenomenon, but now it's just irritating, because every idiot teenager with an internet connection who understands the bad jokes on 4chan thinks he's an honorary member of their society.

Fortunately, even if some idiot kid makes stupid threats while pretending to be the same "Anonymous" who supposedly declared war on Scientology -- as is the case here -- and even if "Anonymous" takes the blame and attracts more attention from Fox News and conservative parents -- which will happen soon -- it doesn't matter, because "Anonymous" is not actually a real group of people. It's a subculture and an internet meme. The blame will eventually find its way back to the idiot kid who thought he could use "Anonymous" as his shield.

Fucking dumbasses. Why would "Anonymous" waste its time attacking the website of some random public school anyway? The video says, "imagine what will happen when we get everyone to do it!" Who the fuck is everyone and why should they do what this idiot kid says? More importantly, what exactly are the unfair school policies that this idiot kid is protesting against? Did they stop serving brownies every Friday in the cafeteria? Epic fail is epic.

I am not responsible for the content of the post above.

BBS Signature
Dorkcraft
Dorkcraft
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Movie Buff
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 03:27:45

Nah, it's just complete garbage. Even more garbage than it ever was.

VOTE BUSH 2012

BBS Signature
Fezz
Fezz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 03:51:43

God, it's a school, who fucking cares. Go attack something else Anon, like Sarah Palin's computer or something shit...

LocoJoe
LocoJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 03:53:30

why won't anon attack my school district?but then again dallas would be a huge target to attack but hey if they got sarah palins email they can take down Dallas ISD

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature
Paryl
Paryl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 03:55:43

At 8/2/09 03:19 AM, subpar wrote: You know what the problem with this imaginary "Anonymous" organization is? Anyone can pretend to be a member. I thought it was all very interesting at first, because it's a relatively new phenomenon, but now it's just irritating, because every idiot teenager with an internet connection who understands the bad jokes on 4chan thinks he's an honorary member of their society.

Fortunately, even if some idiot kid makes stupid threats while pretending to be the same "Anonymous" who supposedly declared war on Scientology -- as is the case here -- and even if "Anonymous" takes the blame and attracts more attention from Fox News and conservative parents -- which will happen soon -- it doesn't matter, because "Anonymous" is not actually a real group of people. It's a subculture and an internet meme. The blame will eventually find its way back to the idiot kid who thought he could use "Anonymous" as his shield.

Fucking dumbasses. Why would "Anonymous" waste its time attacking the website of some random public school anyway? The video says, "imagine what will happen when we get everyone to do it!" Who the fuck is everyone and why should they do what this idiot kid says? More importantly, what exactly are the unfair school policies that this idiot kid is protesting against? Did they stop serving brownies every Friday in the cafeteria? Epic fail is epic.

Theres 2 members of anonymous, /b/tards and fags who run scripts and do other grunt work, and then there's upstanding members of the anon society who participate in many raids, make programs, organize, hack websites and put alot of effort towards anons causes.

Anon needs all the idiots to run there DoSers/ spam websites (#gorillapenis) etc., and seeing as these are their main methods they'd be nothing without them (well they would be practically nothing and would die off quickly). If they want to award themselves by calling themselves a "member" of anonymous, they can go ahead, there is no official requirements to be anonymous.

Oh yes and they must be BSing about almost DDoSing them with 2 people. If that were the case, they would have gotten a few more people recruited and the site would be down right now.

This all is probably bullshit, it's apparent that he is from the Leon County Schools area from what he said (they treat us like shit). It probably won't get anywhere- OH WAIT THIS IS THE SAME GUY WHO MADE THE DIDLY 12 VIDEO THIS IS ALL MADE UP

fohn-jarmery
fohn-jarmery
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 04:04:26

That is no Anon member. First of all, his English is improper, and he uses cuss words, something a respectable Anon never does in a public broadcast.
Secondly, Anonymous wouldn't waste time attacking a schoolboard. A few newfags from /b/ perhaps, but Anonymous doesn't work like that.

GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 04:22:43

That's not anonymous you fucking idiot. Anonymous wouldn't waste their time with a school board. They mainly target Scientologists. Scientologist youtube channels are http://www.youtube.com/user/newyork42042 0 and http://www.youtube.com/user/Church0fScie ntology Anonymous is riddled with /b/tards now who just want to get back at their school because they got a B- on their chem final. These "Anon members" are going to fail hard very quickly.

MyGuitarSticks
MyGuitarSticks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 04:40:43

FOR THE OH SO FUCKING EPIC LULZ

This oughta be fun...

This sig contains original content.

BBS Signature
Im-A-Pirate
Im-A-Pirate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 05:01:00

At 8/2/09 04:40 AM, MyGuitarSticks wrote: FOR THE OH SO FUCKING EPIC LULZ

This oughta be fun...

Cool, another 09 that thinks 4chan is a force to be reckoned with.

"Sir, we are surrounded!"
"Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 05:05:44

At 8/1/09 09:07 PM, JoxskornerStudios01 wrote: Not just any school board, MY school board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTQ0rtwM2 Xo

Thats right- there are people in anonymous from Tallahassee. I HAD NO IDEA.

Bah, music is fucking creepy. But still, why'd they target your school? And like some comment said, what if it's some fag who thinks he got a personal army of hackers.

Munzy
Munzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 05:13:21

I am just going to sit back and watch this play out...

Stop That

BBS Signature
Chemich
Chemich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 05:31:27

I'm reporting the user for posting a link that contains a trojan within the description.

The DDoS link is a trojan.

Whatever you do DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

BBS Signature
pyromaniac616
pyromaniac616
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 05:47:46

Bahh, anon are nothing to fear. I would like to see the Duck Division screw up his school website, if only to imagine the parents reactions when they see a site full of ducks and swasticas.

MonkeyV
MonkeyV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 05:55:18

This is so stupid >:(

It's not even Anonymous, it's a bunch of dumb whiny school children.
...Oh wait it is Anonymous.

But seriously, this is a massive failure on the part of anon and you for posting it.

BBS Signature
Omega-Epsilon
Omega-Epsilon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 05:58:24

lol dis iz gona be so epicz liek wen they did tah sciencetolgy protests o wait u think just becuz u made a video that /b/ will do evrythn u say?

Honestly grow up, Anonymous are a joke.

Tribal
Tribal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Programmer
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 07:52:56

Lol, poor protection

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
Sexylegs
Sexylegs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Writer
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 08:01:31

At 8/1/09 09:17 PM, JoxskornerStudios01 wrote:
At 8/1/09 09:13 PM, Proottalfain wrote: What's the issue here? Why is anonymous planning DDOS attacks?
Anonyahwish. I don't think there really anons. But I found the video because it was all over myspace bulletins this morning.

This is not the work of Anonymous.

This is the work of a bunch of newfags who are trying to be like their 'heroes'.

Newfags...

BBS Signature
Erty
Erty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Artist
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 08:04:22

Anon is still around. We are all, but noone. Even if you find us, there will always be more.

Bananular.

BBS Signature
Wriggle
Wriggle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 10:17:36

I didn't make the videos you dumbfucks. I just left a video response to get more views. I encourage everyone to do so also. Its a conversation that EVERYONE wants to join for some reason.

TheKirbeh
TheKirbeh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 10:39:41

At 8/2/09 10:17 AM, JoxskornerStudios01 wrote: I didn't make the videos you dumbfucks. I just left a video response to get more views. I encourage :everyone to do so also. Its a conversation that EVERYONE wants to join for some reason.

I believe that 80 percent of the posts here are off topic (About 4Chan, or "09ers" like me) or trashing Anon.
In 5 days this topic is going to become a flame war between two Anon members and half of Newgrounds.
Mods will find it, goodbye discussion. The topic is remade, goodbye account?

Moral Of The Story - Internet groups that attack schools in the middle of the summer are gay idiots.

Kirbeh's Fag List Is Now Opened
1.Anon ( The Group )

Click On The Epic Kirbeh For An Easter Egg <(^_^)>
Fag List
1. Anon ( The Internet Group )

BBS Signature
gumOnShoe
gumOnShoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anon declared war on school board! 2009-08-02 10:47:28

At 8/2/09 10:43 AM, Piss wrote:
At 8/2/09 10:17 AM, JoxskornerStudios01 wrote: you dumbfucks.
^^^ Irony.

Yet applicable to most here.

Encouraging raids on websites, including school ones, is prohibited.

Newgrounds Anthology? 20,000 Word Max. [Submit]

Music? Click Sig:

BBS Signature