New Topic Respond to this Topic
jojoshabadoo
jojoshabadoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
can any one help 2004-02-04 18:12:32 Reply

alright i was talking to friend and he says that canadian people have no rights but i can't find a complete copy of the bill of rights can some one help?

mrpopenfresh
mrpopenfresh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-04 18:19:32 Reply

At 2/4/04 06:12 PM, jojoshabadoo wrote: alright i was talking to friend and he says that canadian people have no rights but i can't find a complete copy of the bill of rights can some one help?

Your friend is obviously retarded. We canadians have as many rights as americans for example. Again, your friend is retarded, please kick him in the face for me.

Proteas
Proteas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-04 18:24:21 Reply

Canadian Bill of Rights

BBS Signature
Reverend-Kyle
Reverend-Kyle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-04 19:59:27 Reply

The Canadian Bill of Rights doesn't really have any 'true' power-- weight might be a better word-- but the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms does. There are seven categories of rights (Equality, Language, Minority Language Education, Political, Mobility... there are some more in there.), and a slew of articles to describe what's going on.

NEMESiSZ
NEMESiSZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 01:20:48 Reply

Canadian Bill of Rights

There you go.

Jimsween
Jimsween
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 01:24:46 Reply

At 2/5/04 01:20 AM, NEMESiSZ wrote: Canadian Bill of Rights

There you go.

Oh NEMESiSZ, you card...

NEMESiSZ
NEMESiSZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 01:26:20 Reply

Yeah, that might be the greatest thing I've done at 1am.

diazepim
diazepim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 16:22:30 Reply

... ee.ee.. Cana...da... goo...d...

Are you complaining about "rights" or "freedom" .

I think Canada has more freedom than US... like check out NY... you can't use cellphones while driving... now they are trying to have a number that people can call in and tell on people breaking the law.

Okay, Canada may have more freedom, than US... but US has more freedom to make STUPID ASS laws like NYC. There's a law in NYC, where if you are in a elevator you have to look straight towards the door and you can't start conversations.

Why don't NY make a law making it illegal for people killing each other out of random acts of violence.

So, if I were canadian, I wouldn't be complaining about rights... it's probably as free as you can get... you can smoke pot and walk and talk like an idiot and people don't care in Canada.

NEMESiSZ
NEMESiSZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 16:32:35 Reply

At 2/5/04 04:22 PM, diazepim wrote: There's a law in NYC, where if you are in a elevator you have to look straight towards the door and you can't start conversations.

Why don't NY make a law making it illegal for people killing each other out of random acts of violence.

There's no law about elevators like that in NYC...you're a moron.

..and murder ("people killing each other") is illegal in every state, by the way.

diazepim
diazepim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 18:13:52 Reply

At 2/5/04 04:32 PM, NEMESiSZ wrote:

yeah there is... it was in a newspaper article after featuring.. it's legal to use a cellphone if you use a earplug.. but you can't hold the phone next to your head.

..and murder ("people killing each other") is illegal in every state, by the way.

You must have been the bright one in the family, huh? tell me, did you ride the LONG yellow bus to school or the SHORT one?

Ellov
Ellov
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 20:54:08 Reply

Your Friends a dumbass
Canadians Don't have the exact same rights us Americans do, but they still got rights.

GooieGreen
GooieGreen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 20:58:19 Reply

okay, in newfoundland, they have this thing with sodimizing boys... can someone fill me in on any laws (i hope) against it? Since we are on the topic of Canada...

beaucoup-yeux
beaucoup-yeux
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 21:01:53 Reply

your friend may be a tad confused

as in very confused
the U.S has no rights

<deleted>
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 22:18:19 Reply

At 2/5/04 04:22 PM, diazepim wrote: you can smoke pot and walk and talk like an idiot and people don't care in Canada.

Marijuana is still illegal in Canada unless it's medicinal-use marijuana, which happens to taste like shit and be as effective as cigarettes to get you stoned.

<deleted>
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 22:21:18 Reply

At 2/5/04 08:58 PM, Gooie wrote: okay, in newfoundland, they have this thing with sodimizing boys...

O__o

What exactly did you hear?

NEMESiSZ
NEMESiSZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-05 22:28:59 Reply

At 2/5/04 06:13 PM, diazepim wrote: You must have been the bright one in the family, huh? tell me, did you ride the LONG yellow bus to school or the SHORT one?

You speak with a lot of bravado for a guy who thought there were a law against talking in elevators, and no law against murder.

diazepim
diazepim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-06 10:49:12 Reply

At 2/5/04 10:28 PM, NEMESiSZ wrote:
At 2/5/04 06:13 PM, diazepim wrote: You must have been the bright one in the family, huh? tell me, did you ride the LONG yellow bus to school or the SHORT one?
You speak with a lot of bravado for a guy who thought there were a law against talking in elevators, and no law against murder.

Man, you really are dumb aren't cha? I will speak it, talk in simpleton English for you and rest of the chromosomal anomaly clan.

There is an elevator law, I will find the source for you.

Second, I said there should be a law against murder, because I already know there's a law against murder. There is NO written law, rather, it's a called a common law or a general law, passed on down from England. Sorta like, you don't actually have to have a law in that says you can't steal money from the bank. It's not written in the constitution of any state. But I said it in sarcasm, since there are a lot of murders in NYC compared the general population of the WORLD. Granted the crime RATE has gone down in NYC, mainly due to Mayor Guliani, because he allowed cops leniency in "shoot first then ask questions"-like policy. Many foreign nationals and civilians were falsely killed in police raids. However, murder commited by non-police has gone down.

But I go back to the fact, that still NYC is known for people dying. Because a lot of mafia and other criminal element of the world has been there, i.e. terrorism. Let alone, if you're in Brooklyn or Bronx, you see murdering in the ghettos almost every 15 or so minutes. But it's not televised nationally. How do I know this? Because I lived in Brooklyn for a short period of life, and it's pretty scarey.

Due to such high level of violence and murder in NYC. One might think there is NO law against murdering people... much like the Wild West in the 1800's of US history.

Comedy 101 or Humor for Dummies: Rule # 23: To make a funny statement, you exaggerate the truth or obscure reality.

Example: "There should be laws in NYC against murder." Knowing very well, that it's unlawful to commit murder, but in reality, it really so prevalent, you state the absurd. And the fact that most murder laws are common laws.

Example 2: "I'm so hungry I can eat Oprah Winfrey" . Did you know it's illegal to eat Oprah Winfrey, no matter how hungry you are? That's an example of another exaggerated absurdity.

Example 3: "Best way to lose weight is to get addicted to crack." Did you know it's illegal to smoke crack to lose weight? This is another example of exaggerated absurdity.

diazepim
diazepim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to can any one help 2004-02-06 12:00:29 Reply

At 2/5/04 04:32 PM, NEMESiSZ wrote:

Here is your proof, even being from NY you're a dumb and dumberer ass from NYC. You are an dumbass newyorker.

Who's yer daddy... and why NY sucks!!!!!!!!!!! Big Floppy Donkey Dick.