• 19 Replies
Crazyhobo51
Crazyhobo51
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 01:53 AM

Why is it that so many liberals cannot understand this? Poor people don't have poverty thrust upon them, they choose it for themselves. With such government "aids" as a welfare and public housing the government is giving people an incentive to be poor and commit crimes. Take for example the average negro, growing up in the "ghetto" (which they claim is theirs, strange considering how we, the whites made it for them, WITH OUR MONEY.)

"Man, I just gonna do some mo bangin since I got da crackaz wrapped round mah fingah, I got dem givin me a house, monah and food stamps, why do I got to do anytin else?"

This is an idiotic liberal attitude. America was built upon hard work and free markets, which meant you actually had to have a job to have a house and food. Ever since we freed the slaves and let Mexicans into the country we have been going downhill, we should reinstate slavery, except only the poor and destitute would become slaves and force every single illegal immigrant out of the country. We should shut down welfare and public housing, for they encourage poverty and every single person should actually work for themselves, not let an over-hyped, communist, Muslim make decisions for us and take away OUR MONEY and give it to the undeserving. Only then can we have true freedom.

Any views stated in the above are completely genuine. I do not regret what I say, and any accusations of trolling bear no truth. I state only my honest opinion.

gr8job
gr8job
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 01:55 AM

well it is true that some people do not even have the choice to get an education (some parents won't let kids get and education), but i say that 90% of the time it is the fault of the individual.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

BBS Signature
Notanius
Notanius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 01:59 AM

It's all because them Mexicans took our jobs!!!

Proud Signature Stealer
If you steal signatures and are proud of it, put this in your sig.

UCanCallMeJesus
UCanCallMeJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 02:03 AM

What about children born into poverty to we just let them die? Sorry this is kind of personal my family use to be poor.

BBS Signature
TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 02:06 AM

That's pretty damn racist to some extent, and you can't deny that.

What I can say though is that the people should hold donations than let the government "fix everything". With donations, we know exactly where it is going to without having to go through dirty politics.

That donation money can improve schools for them, fix their houses, etc.

Sounds a whole lot better than having slavery again to me!

Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead.
Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
The-Laugher-Of-Lor
The-Laugher-Of-Lor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 02:08 AM

Blank post.

BBS Signature
UCanCallMeJesus
UCanCallMeJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 02:26 AM

At 7/25/09 02:06 AM, T-N-T wrote: That's pretty damn racist to some extent, and you can't deny that.

What I can say though is that the people should hold donations than let the government "fix everything". With donations, we know exactly where it is going to without having to go through dirty politics.

That donation money can improve schools for them, fix their houses, etc.

Sounds a whole lot better than having slavery again to me!

My mother was on wellfare for a while I don't get where people get the idea that they just give everyone a big stack of $100 bills weekly it is not enough money to live on. Also what do you mean "improve schools for them" You do realize that poor people still go to the same public schools that 90% of America goes to. These people don't need money to build a new swimming pool at the school they need money to keep clothing on there back and food in there stomach.

BBS Signature
BrainlessDan
BrainlessDan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 02:28 AM

I'm blaming it all on you.

Thats right, its all your fault. How dare you do such thing. You are such an evil person.

My opinions are so useless, I don't even listen to them.

BBS Signature
Dawnslayer
Dawnslayer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 02:38 AM

Assuming you're not trolling.

My parents are both working. We're still having trouble making ends meet. I can't afford to live on my own even with a job because of medical complications, and insurance is getting harder to come by. We're not poor, but I wouldn't say we're doing well. So please, before you go assuming everyone who isn't well off is a lazy bum using the system, take into account that the livelihood of some people is in fact due to what is beyond their control. Thank you.

Obsessed117
Obsessed117
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 02:42 AM

ITT: Troll has a fission mailure

UCanCallMeJesus
UCanCallMeJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 02:47 AM

At 7/25/09 02:42 AM, Obsessed117 wrote: ITT: Troll has a fission mailure

Do you even know what ITT means?
In this thread troll has a fission mailure does not make much sense.

BBS Signature
Obsessed117
Obsessed117
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 02:58 AM

At 7/25/09 02:47 AM, UCanCallMeJesus wrote: Do you even know what ITT means?
In this thread troll has a fission mailure does not make much sense.

wat

Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 02:59 AM

Some people didn't have the opportunity to get an education as a kid, due to their parent's possibly being poor. Maybe they can't get jobs due to a certain condition, or psychiatric problem. It is not always a choice, ya jerk.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

fuzzum111
fuzzum111
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 03:02 AM

At 7/25/09 01:59 AM, Notanius wrote: It's all because them Mexicans took our jobs!!!

They tookure JERBS!!

My Youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11
If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature
ripoffhitman
ripoffhitman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 03:03 AM

In my opinions, a lot of the people in poverty don't take advantage of how many chances they get to get out of povery with hard work and labor.

But saying "the liberal attitude" and "we should reinstate slavery" just makes everyone who isn't liberal look like a dick.

By the way, it is against the law to not go to school in this country, it's just that schools in poor areas are harder to learn in and have a lot of crime, but that's their fault as a group, and they need to deal with that.

If poor people acted just as civilized as they could and acted like people who wern't in poverty, they'd get every chance for sucess that middle class gets.

MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 03:07 AM

At 7/25/09 01:53 AM, Crazyhobo51 wrote: Why is it that so many liberals cannot understand this?

Because it's untrue?

ZING
Poor people don't have poverty thrust upon them, they choose it for themselves.

No, sorry, try again but this time with less stupidity.

With such government "aids" as a welfare and public housing the government is giving people an incentive to be poor and commit crimes.

The aids are to help people compete in a market that won't let them get involved in the first place.

Take for example the average negro, growing up in the "ghetto" (which they claim is theirs, strange considering how we, the whites made it for them, WITH OUR MONEY.)

YOU KNEW THE RISKS. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING FOR YOU.

This is an idiotic liberal attitude.

Of course.

America was built upon hard work and free markets,

Ha ha ha, oh wow. No, America was built upon Imperialism, just like almost any other industrialized nation.

which meant you actually had to have a job to have a house and food.

Yeah, that's what it means. Relevancy is questionable, though.

Ever since we freed the slaves and let Mexicans into the country we have been going downhill, we should reinstate slavery, except only the poor and destitute would become slaves and force every single illegal immigrant out of the country.

You equate Mexicans with illegals. Yeah, not even going to bother.

We should shut down welfare and public housing, for they encourage poverty and every single person should actually work for themselves,

People work and STILL USE PUBLIC HOUSING.

not let an over-hyped, communist, Muslim make decisions for us and take away OUR MONEY and give it to the undeserving. Only then can we have true freedom.

I love responding to trolls, I don't know why.

Podburrys
Podburrys
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 03:19 AM

Republicans: NO, CHANGE, NO!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord, undo it ALL.

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature
reveihca
reveihca
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 03:23 AM

Obvious troll is obvious, I actually took you seriously until you started ranting about the average negro reinstating slavery.

Not to be overly empathetic but a lot of these people are product's of their environment. They're born into poverty, as where there parents, and Grandparents. They find themselves in situations where there's no where to go and they have to commit crime in attempts to avoid poverty.

If you're Grandfather, Uncle, and Father sold cocaine odds are you're going down that road.

Poverty is a Choice

EKublai
EKublai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Poverty is a Choice Jul. 25th, 2009 @ 04:01 AM

At 7/25/09 01:53 AM, Crazyhobo51 wrote: Why is it that so many liberals cannot understand this? Poor people don't have poverty thrust upon them, they choose it for themselves. With such government "aids" as a welfare and public housing the government is giving people an incentive to be poor and commit crimes. Take for example the average negro, growing up in the "ghetto" (which they claim is theirs, strange considering how we, the whites made it for them, WITH OUR MONEY.)

Your lack of understanding is stupefying. Particular your ignorance of what a ghetto is and what capitalism is. A ghetto is a neighborhood where poverty is the norm. Poverty is, and has always been, a direct result of capitalism. In fact, capitalism requires that there be poverty so that the rich will always have someone to abuse and use to lift themselves up highter.

"Man, I just gonna do some mo bangin since I got da crackaz wrapped round mah fingah, I got dem givin me a house, monah and food stamps, why do I got to do anytin else?"

You've obviously never even been within 1000 ft of a public housing complex. They're pieces of shit. I been to places where the city gave "housing" to 40,000 people. IN ONE BUILDING! That's like having a college campus living in your building. Except of course, these people don't have the money or the resources to have a chance to get into college.

not let an over-hyped, communist, Muslim make decisions for us and take away OUR MONEY and give it to the undeserving. Only then can we have true freedom.

So I guess you're just mad about the election huh? I really hope you're just a stupid troll, because if those were your actual views. Well let's just say that in ten years you would be among those who you think should be enslaved.

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker