Be a Supporter!

Should marijuana be legalized?

  • 10,543 Views
  • 315 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-01 09:35:16 Reply

I can't say I stand on either side of this debate. I'm told things by so many people, but since I've never done drugs myself I really don't know which side has more true/important facts. While I've always supported the U.S' War on Drugs I know many people myself that do a shit ton of drugs and some are high profession people. I do not think Marijuana should be legalized however, because while some people can do a bunch of drugs and come off clean, some people can just get a little bit of dope in there system and turn absolutely berserks.


BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-01 12:04:45 Reply

At 2/1/13 03:30 AM, svenisgod wrote:
At 1/31/13 10:11 AM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 1/30/13 10:49 PM, Iron-Hampster wrote:
At 1/30/13 10:39 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
So basically no real way to stop the resale.
If we restrict sales to those 21 and older, it'll help a lot.
I said resale, do you understand the idea of buying or growing marijuana for recreational use then reselling it to kids for more?
what stops us from doing that with Alcohol?
IT HAPPENS WITH ALCOHOL! and even more people don't even confirm age!

That is my point you ignorant tool, it already happens with these substances! Why do you think it would be any different?
When I was 15 and all the way up till I was 18 it was easier to buy bud than alcohol. It has always been the case. The reason for this being is that a drug dealer doesn't care about age.

But this is all my point, we may be making opportunities for otherwise clean folks to screw over children. If it is already so easy there is no way you can convince me increasingly supply is good for children.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-01 13:43:09 Reply

At 2/1/13 12:04 PM, Ceratisa wrote: But this is all my point, we may be making opportunities for otherwise clean folks to screw over children. If it is already so easy there is no way you can convince me increasingly supply is good for children.

Minors have a much easier time getting their hands on illegal substances than they do obtaining regulated substances like alcohol. I think that's his point. So, regulating pot may do the same.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-01 14:02:24 Reply

At 2/1/13 01:43 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 2/1/13 12:04 PM, Ceratisa wrote: But this is all my point, we may be making opportunities for otherwise clean folks to screw over children. If it is already so easy there is no way you can convince me increasingly supply is good for children.
Minors have a much easier time getting their hands on illegal substances than they do obtaining regulated substances like alcohol. I think that's his point. So, regulating pot may do the same.

No because kids will still want it. Making the substance could very well just make more opportunistic dealers. And consider, just consider for a moment the increased supply at home kids may have access to.

svenisgod
svenisgod
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-01 22:42:29 Reply

At 2/1/13 02:02 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 2/1/13 01:43 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 2/1/13 12:04 PM, Ceratisa wrote: But this is all my point, we may be making opportunities for otherwise clean folks to screw over children. If it is already so easy there is no way you can convince me increasingly supply is good for children.
Minors have a much easier time getting their hands on illegal substances than they do obtaining regulated substances like alcohol. I think that's his point. So, regulating pot may do the same.
No because kids will still want it. Making the substance could very well just make more opportunistic dealers. And consider, just consider for a moment the increased supply at home kids may have access to.

Funny that. When weed was decriminalized in Portugal teenage pot smoking rates went down because it wasn't illegal and cool anymore.

I think you still have missed the point. We have told you from our experience (and many others because this is the case all over the world) keeping pot illegal makes it easier for kids to get.
How do these oppurtunistic dealers come about? What changes them from the dealers now?

Your reply wasn't really well explained but I'm going to try decipher your point. Tell me if I'm wrong.
Your point is if we legalized people would grow plants at home and kids at home would have more access via their parents?
OK well. If that is your point the same reasoning could be made for alcohol. My parents have an alcohol cabinet which they kept tabs on when I was young. They made sure that if I was taking from it I would be punished. And when I was older they opened it and showed me how the drink responsibly in a good safe environment. When I started really drinking myself I had already some experience on how to not be a piece of shit drunk.
That doesn't happen with weed. You buy trash from criminals who don't care about you. You never learn responsible use because you can never tell your parents there are no authority figures who will teach you proper usage.
If it were legal kids with problems with the drug could talk about it regularly and they could do it n a situation that wouldn't mean they would have to associate with piece of shit humans.

Sure weed would be closer to them but do you think it makes it easier to get? Fuck no. Parents should be able to mediate the use of their personal weed stash and would be responsible to ensure proper safe usage.
Also its not as if supply could really increase at this point. Weed is everywhere. Shittons of people grow it. I know a school teacher who grows in his roof. He's a really good and responsible teacher too.


derp derp derp derp derp

Iron-Hampster
Iron-Hampster
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-01 22:51:18 Reply

At 1/31/13 10:11 AM, Ceratisa wrote:

what stops us from doing that with Alcohol?
IT HAPPENS WITH ALCOHOL! and even more people don't even confirm age!

That is my point you ignorant tool, it already happens with these substances! Why do you think it would be any different?

if it already happens with alcohol, then you have 2 choices to keep your opinions consistent, either prohibit alcohol, or legalize marijuana. what's it gonna be, bub?


ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature
svenisgod
svenisgod
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-01 23:31:33 Reply

That is my point you ignorant tool, it already happens with these substances! Why do you think it would be any different?
if it already happens with alcohol, then you have 2 choices to keep your opinions consistent, either prohibit alcohol, or legalize marijuana. what's it gonna be, bub?

Hahahaha boom. I'm excited to see what he says to that.

probably the same thing he said before

derp derp derp derp derp

JudgeDredd
JudgeDredd
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-02 03:22:07 Reply

At 7/22/09 04:48 PM, scarneck wrote: Marijuana still wont be legal for young teens. If it is legalized it will most likely be 18+ or 21+ I'm uncertain of which.

How about medical?

http://www.alexneedshelp.com/about-alex

.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 44
Movie Buff
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-02 11:16:54 Reply

I believe Barrack Obama said that he was inititally against gay marriage, but he did a pretty poor job at it, as more states legalized it during his first term than any other presidential term. He has of course come out now. He initially said he was against marijuana (despite the fact that he admitted to using it) so he may have changed his mind on that too as two states have legalized it (a gram at least). To be far, legalizing a kind of marriage is probably better worth fighting for than legalizing drugs.


You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Thecrazyman
Thecrazyman
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-02 19:11:49 Reply

At 2/2/13 11:16 AM, Ericho wrote: I believe Barrack Obama said that he was inititally against gay marriage, but he did a pretty poor job at it, as more states legalized it during his first term than any other presidential term. He has of course come out now. He initially said he was against marijuana (despite the fact that he admitted to using it) so he may have changed his mind on that too as two states have legalized it (a gram at least). To be far, legalizing a kind of marriage is probably better worth fighting for than legalizing drugs.

Actually if you ask me about this, Government should simply leave Marriage alone, let alone let people get married regardless of the reasons, even then people are already seeing Marriage as a bond instead of a devotion, if people want devotion, they should treat religion as a private club of loyalty & devotion.

Again marijuana should be re-legalized along with hemp, this is after all the Land of the Free, if marijuana is re-legalized then police in turn will focus more towards better things such as murder, robbery, even reckless driving (in fact people need to replace the term of drunk driving and replace it with reckless driving, not all drunk drivers drive reckless through that's an entirely different issue onto itself).

Thecrazyman
Thecrazyman
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 50
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-02 19:14:09 Reply

At 2/2/13 07:11 PM, Thecrazyman wrote: Actually if you ask me about this, Government should simply leave Marriage alone, let alone let people get married regardless of the reasons, even then people are already seeing Marriage as a bond instead of a devotion, if people want devotion, they should treat religion as a private club of loyalty & devotion.

My apologizes, I should in fact add onto this comment (newgrounds really needs an Edit button sooner or later) that "let people get married regardless of the reasons so as long such individuals are willing to get married". that's what I should of added on that last post.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-02 21:48:34 Reply

i know this is about weed, but this post can sum up my feelings about a lot of things, including weed

The government does not have a job to protect people from themselves.

"Wah, I started gambling and now I'm addicted".

Yeah? Some people CAN gamble responsibly. Why should we take away their right to gamble because some fucktard can't control themselves?

ubc56950
ubc56950
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-02 22:22:10 Reply

Yes it should how is it any different from cigarettes and alcohol? An intoxicating drug; an aspect of our personal lives that should be a personal decision.

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-03 00:01:22 Reply

At 2/2/13 10:22 PM, ubc56950 wrote: Yes it should how is it any different from cigarettes and alcohol? An intoxicating drug; an aspect of our personal lives that should be a personal decision.

Too bad your personal decisions effect others when you get high.

And once again mentioning cigarettes is invalid because of the difference in what it does to your body. And bringing up what alcohol does to one's mind isn't a pro marijuana argument. It is an anti alcohol argument. People who keep bringing up alcohol must have the mentality of a first grader.

Because X is acceptable why can't I do Y? That doesn't really make any sense here.

Being Intoxicated effects more than just you, I'm not sure how selfish one would have to be to not understand that.

Iron-Claw
Iron-Claw
  • Member since: Apr. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-05 04:52:27 Reply

At 12/16/12 03:38 AM, Austerity wrote:
At 12/11/12 05:30 PM, Light wrote: There's no reason not to.
Except the constant nasty smell that will be all over the place constantly and ruin normal life for everyone.

Au Contraires! The smell of marijuana smoke is NOWHERE NEAR as offensive as cigarette smoke. I used to think the same thing but it turns out cigarette smoke is far more dangerous because of oh so many chemicals in cigarettes and when chemicals are burned the negative after effects are enhanced exponentially but exactly what the tobacco companies put in cigarettes remains a mystery for the rest of us: They won't tell you.

Marijuana smoke is not nearly offensive at all.


Your Arrogance Will Be Your Undoing
Perfection Is An Illusion And Delusion Of Narcissists And Despots
It's Not Who You Were It's More In Who You Are And Who You Will Be

BBS Signature
JudgeDredd
JudgeDredd
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-05 19:28:21 Reply

At 2/3/13 12:01 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Because X is acceptable why can't I do Y? That doesn't really make any sense here.

It makes sense if lots of people DIE from both X's ...and not 1 recorded death from Y.

Being Intoxicated effects more than just you, I'm not sure how selfish one would have to be to not understand that.
Too bad your personal decisions effect others when you get high.

Being depressed affects others ..and that doesn't involve drugs ..so not sure how being "high" (happy)
does affect others any worse than being depressed and straight. Quite the opposite in fact.

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-05 19:47:08 Reply

At 2/5/13 07:28 PM, JudgeDredd wrote:
At 2/3/13 12:01 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Because X is acceptable why can't I do Y? That doesn't really make any sense here.
It makes sense if lots of people DIE from both X's ...and not 1 recorded death from Y.

But that simply isn't true. When you are mentally less capable of responding high on Y, Y is at least partially responsible for the accidental death.

JudgeDredd
JudgeDredd
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-05 19:55:55 Reply

At 2/5/13 07:47 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 2/5/13 07:28 PM, JudgeDredd wrote:
At 2/3/13 12:01 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Because X is acceptable why can't I do Y? That doesn't really make any sense here.
It makes sense if lots of people DIE from both X's ...and not 1 recorded death from Y.
But that simply isn't true. When you are mentally less capable of responding high on Y, Y is at least partially responsible for the accidental death.

You're talking about 100,000's to 1.
Tobacco has killed over 100 million people worldwide. Marijuana still has no (direct) recorded deaths.
At least with marijuana, there are healthier ways to partake.. cakes, vaporisors, pills..

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-05 20:27:47 Reply

At 2/5/13 07:55 PM, JudgeDredd wrote:
At 2/5/13 07:47 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 2/5/13 07:28 PM, JudgeDredd wrote:
At 2/3/13 12:01 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Because X is acceptable why can't I do Y? That doesn't really make any sense here.
It makes sense if lots of people DIE from both X's ...and not 1 recorded death from Y.
But that simply isn't true. When you are mentally less capable of responding high on Y, Y is at least partially responsible for the accidental death.
You're talking about 100,000's to 1.
Tobacco has killed over 100 million people worldwide. Marijuana still has no (direct) recorded deaths.
At least with marijuana, there are healthier ways to partake.. cakes, vaporisors, pills..

How many drugs are legalized for their pure recreational use? Once again bringing up how harmful alcohol is, is not a pro marijuana argument. It is a anti alcohol argument.

Anyway the argument for Marijuana would have more ground if only certain methods like you mentioned were allowed (no smoking)
In the very least reducing the risk of potential self harm through smoke inhalation. (which is never good for you)

JudgeDredd
JudgeDredd
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-06 01:28:29 Reply

At 2/5/13 08:27 PM, Ceratisa wrote: How many drugs are legalized for their pure recreational use?

You know what dopamine and endorphins are? That's right, the bodies natural highs.
People do the most crazy shit like jumping out of planes hundreds of times.. just for recreation.
Drive fast cars. Run until they drop down dead.
Is that illegal? No.

Food releases both as far as i'm aware. That's the bodies "reward system".
Heart disease is the world's #1 killer. There are food addicts.
Epidemic disease like diabetes related to poor diets and bad foods.
Millions dying every year.
Is going to a greasy fast food outlet illegal? No.

Sex probably releases both.
You and i would not exist if they didn't.
It's causing overpopulation, hunger and millions of deaths.
Is recreational sex illegal? No.

So what's your point?
Because i can do it sitting down, healthily, and while working at my computer.
Not affecting anyone, and at much less risk than any "natural high".
Why isthat still illegal?

Once again bringing up how harmful alcohol is, is not a pro marijuana argument. It is a anti alcohol argument.

Alcohol is special. You drink, and it makes you thirsty (alcohol dehydrates) and you drink some more.
The more you drink the more you want to drink because you lose the function of reason.
You keep on drinking and your chances to die are very high.
It's a poison. Advertised everywhere. Billboards.. at children. That should be illegal.
That's why we compare with marijuana.
On a dating site i can't even say i smoke marijuana. (they censor my profile when i added it)
But they have smoking and drinking. And it's all over the dating site. Mentioned twice on some pages.
That is either ill-informed or immoral, so the comparison needs to be made.
And it doesn't mean that we want alcohol prohibition.. ("anti-alcohol" like you said).
It just means there is very real harm caused by legal drugs, and very safe alternatives are still illegal.
How many people are "forced" to drink and smoke simply because having a joint is too risky? (jail, etc).
That's why we talk about (current) legal and easily available drugs.

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-06 02:13:22 Reply

Once again, you've failed to actually support marijuana. Just mention other stupid shit people do.

JudgeDredd
JudgeDredd
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-06 04:06:33 Reply

At 2/6/13 02:13 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Once again, you've failed to actually support marijuana. Just mention other stupid shit people do.

Anti-depressant.

(i kinda mentioned that indirectly)

..and Medical.

(post above on this page)

.. and Healthy Recreational

(last post)

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-06 11:18:33 Reply

At 2/6/13 04:06 AM, JudgeDredd wrote:
At 2/6/13 02:13 AM, Ceratisa wrote: Once again, you've failed to actually support marijuana. Just mention other stupid shit people do.
Anti-depressant.

(i kinda mentioned that indirectly)

..and Medical.

(post above on this page)

.. and Healthy Recreational

(last post)

Okay see medical isn't valid cause this is about recreational use of Marijuana,
Which you have yet to prove is a good thing, just that it isn't bad, and that some other options are bad.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-06 19:44:10 Reply

At 2/3/13 12:01 AM, Ceratisa wrote: And once again mentioning cigarettes is invalid because of the difference in what it does to your body. And bringing up what alcohol does to one's mind isn't a pro marijuana argument. It is an anti alcohol argument. People who keep bringing up alcohol must have the mentality of a first grader.

Saying this doesn't make it so. I have yet to hear a good argument against legalizing marijuana that cannot be said about alcohol or tobacco and is also actually true.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-06 20:08:49 Reply

At 2/6/13 07:44 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 2/3/13 12:01 AM, Ceratisa wrote: And once again mentioning cigarettes is invalid because of the difference in what it does to your body. And bringing up what alcohol does to one's mind isn't a pro marijuana argument. It is an anti alcohol argument. People who keep bringing up alcohol must have the mentality of a first grader.
Saying this doesn't make it so. I have yet to hear a good argument against legalizing marijuana that cannot be said about alcohol or tobacco and is also actually true.

But as I keep saying, mentioning that something else isn't exactly great doesn't justify something else. And I believe a good argument needs to be made about recreational use of marijuana. And money spent on drug conselling for youth along with other things could outweigh the cost reduction on holding offenders in jail. Furthermore wouldn't a simple decriminalization accomplish this anyway?

Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-06 20:52:21 Reply

At 2/6/13 11:18 AM, Ceratisa wrote:
Which you have yet to prove is a good thing, just that it isn't bad, and that some other options are bad.

If you acknowledge at this point that recreational use of marijuana isn't "good" but "just that it isn't bad"....then there is no good reason to keep it illegal, and you'd be foolish to think otherwise.

"Just that it isn't bad." Those are your words. You acknowledge that recreational use of the drug isn't bad. Therefore, it should be legalized.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-06 22:16:16 Reply

At 2/6/13 08:08 PM, Ceratisa wrote: But as I keep saying, mentioning that something else isn't exactly great doesn't justify something else.

So what? Are you for making booze illegal, then?


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
JudgeDredd
JudgeDredd
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-07 02:38:00 Reply

At 2/6/13 11:18 AM, Ceratisa wrote:
Okay see medical isn't valid cause this is about recreational use of Marijuana,
Which you have yet to prove is a good thing, just that it isn't bad, and that some other options are bad.

Recreational is only a small part of marijuana use in my own life.
Socializing might be a part of it. Relaxing another.

For myself i'd say it's more an occupational use. I work well on it as a coder or designer.
It helps me see everything better.. which is a long story of course.
Living up to one's own hyperbole (showing by doing) is not often an easy thing.

There's slight problem of living in a parallel mindset where we have to pretend
it's legal when it ain't, just not to focus on more paranoid thinking.

Then once past that some mind exploration is possible.
That's where religious spiritual (Rasta etc) thoughts are.
So that could be recreational.. if we can call it that ..like from atheist viewpoint.

So a multi-various lot of reasons.. which all sadly have convoluted explanations.

Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-07 10:01:53 Reply

At 2/6/13 10:16 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 2/6/13 08:08 PM, Ceratisa wrote: But as I keep saying, mentioning that something else isn't exactly great doesn't justify something else.
So what? Are you for making booze illegal, then?

Nope but your reasoning is just one that suggests Booze should be illegal

@Judge
Would you be opposed to a drug that somehow magically recreated the same relaxation you got without getting high? Or would you find that unacceptable? (Honest question)

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Should marijuana be legalized? 2013-02-07 14:35:00 Reply

At 2/7/13 10:01 AM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 2/6/13 10:16 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 2/6/13 08:08 PM, Ceratisa wrote: But as I keep saying, mentioning that something else isn't exactly great doesn't justify something else.
So what? Are you for making booze illegal, then?
Nope

See, this is why it is relevant. If you don't believe alcohol should be outlawed, but you're going to argue against legalizing pot, then you should be able to come up with arguments that can't also be said about alcohol. It's very simple, and shrugging it off isn't going to somehow invalidate it.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature