New Topic Respond to this Topic
Jimsween
Jimsween
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-04 19:05:49 Reply

At 2/4/04 05:59 PM, bumcheekcity wrote: Bullshit, face-saving, spin and half-truths, but ALWAYS truths, even if they're mis-representational. The British Government are much more trustworthy than Congress, by the sounds of it.

Must be, might be because of that question hour thing.

Mind you, you can't deny that the man had a lot of energy, and he had the "X-Factor" that other politicians are missing.

So do crack addicts...

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-05 02:25:10 Reply

At 2/4/04 07:05 PM, Jimsween wrote:
Mind you, you can't deny that the man had a lot of energy, and he had the "X-Factor" that other politicians are missing.
So do crack addicts...

Yeeeeeees... But crack addicts aren't intelligent. And they dont' have the X-Factor. Oh yeah, and they dont hav emuch energy.

True-Lies
True-Lies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-05 05:46:49 Reply

At 2/5/04 02:25 AM, bumcheekcity wrote: they dont have much energy.

WHAT!? Foolish bum, dare you speak untruths of the power of crack?

THIS is how a typical crack-addict might act:

*read ten to twenty times faster than you normally do*

"Hey, how's it goin'!? How's the weather!? *@ their own hand* What's this!? *WARNING! High speed gibberish ahead!* DAFEKLFNAEKG DG ADGFGKANGKEGIEGNKNR !E$$@RDF SFKFEIFEFIN!!!

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-05 13:01:57 Reply

At 2/5/04 05:46 AM, True-Lies wrote: THIS is how a typical crack-addict might act:...

Yes, and when they're coming down from the crack, they behave very much differently...

<deleted>
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-05 13:06:18 Reply

At 2/4/04 07:00 PM, Jimsween wrote: Your argument must be pretty crappy if your basing it on the blind hatred of a victim.

Thanks for avoiding my question.

Dagodevas
Dagodevas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-05 13:10:22 Reply

At 2/5/04 05:46 AM, True-Lies wrote: DAFEKLFNAEKG DG ADGFGKANGKEGIEGNKNR !E$$@RDF SFKFEIFEFIN!!!

Holy crap on a crap-flavored cracker! Crack addicts are sooooo l33t!

diazepim
diazepim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-05 17:23:12 Reply

At 1/31/04 03:36 PM, bumcheekcity wrote: Purely out of interest, WHO convinced you [if you have been convinced] that Saddam had WMD?

Who cares about WMD???? BUSH, after 9/11 waged WAR on Terror... mainly Iraq, Iran and North Korea. So? He went after Afghanistan to fight the Talibanese... who are radical muslims who may have harbored Al Queda and Osama Bin Laden, but they are NOT Al Queda.

Then he waged war on Iraq to further his war on Terror.

The things with people with power... or even nation with power, is that they are so potent of firepower that they become dumb and arrogant.

Like dummy dad... like dummy son... why didn't Bush Senior capture Saddam in the Gulf War? Americans are idiots when it comes to War. It's like the bully at school who punches out half his size, in front of everybody, because he wants so show off what he can... because he's a bully. And it's like the wimp waiting and getting revenge by putting pee in the bully's orange juice.

First of all, US should stop trying to interfere with other cultures, and force them to start adopting women and homosexual rights on Conservative and fundamentalist MUSLIMS!!!!! It's the whole reason why Al Queda exists... like dummy hilary, shut up, you're trying to teach Chinese, Indian and muslim women that they shouldn't be housewives no more... they should start being politicians, doctors and lawyers and become super sluts like American girls...

look... China, India, Persia... has been around for millenias before the US and women and homosexual rights... they can change but it can't be force by mcdonalds and MTV over 20 years period. Eventually, women and fast food will come around.... but you can't force it on people...

Anyhow, instead of rambling on... they didn't say anything about WMD... it's about terrorism... and you bridge the link from 9/11 to Iraq because 9 of like 16 terrorists are from Saudi Arabia? And Osama bin Lauden is a Saudi? And you probably have 2000 other saudi arab in US ... who are sleeper agents for Al Queda??

Yeah, that's about dumb as W can get... that only makes sense to me... y'know...

I'd be bombing the hell out of ALL of Middle EAST AND N. KOREA... but instead, GW is going to go after Iraq because his daddy couldn't keep it up... (ahem... Relection anyone?) Well, his dad lost even when he pulled out too soon in the Gulf... so will GW if he pulls out now...

Destroy Saudi Arabia... and N Korea, because THAT will make the world safe.

And to make World Peace... destroy all of Israel and Palestines...

That would make Americans more like Nazi's wouldn't it...

Well, hell, destroy all Jew and Muslims...

NEMESiSZ
NEMESiSZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-05 17:27:45 Reply

The thousands of innocent civilians who choked to death on chlorine gas, as well as blood and nerve agents.

Jimsween
Jimsween
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-05 20:53:23 Reply

At 2/5/04 01:06 PM, punk_hippy wrote:
At 2/4/04 07:00 PM, Jimsween wrote: Your argument must be pretty crappy if your basing it on the blind hatred of a victim.
Thanks for avoiding my question.

I answered your question perfectly, by proveing it irrelevent.

<deleted>
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-05 21:28:12 Reply

At 2/5/04 08:53 PM, Jimsween wrote: I answered your question perfectly, by proveing it irrelevent.

Saying "your argument must be pretty crappy" does not constitute anything other than childish name-calling.

Jimsween
Jimsween
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-05 22:39:33 Reply

At 2/5/04 09:28 PM, punk_hippy wrote:
At 2/5/04 08:53 PM, Jimsween wrote: I answered your question perfectly, by proveing it irrelevent.
Saying "your argument must be pretty crappy" does not constitute anything other than childish name-calling.

First of all, thats not name-calling, you dumbass.
Second, you missed the, WHEN IT'S BASED ON THE BLIND HATRED OF VICTIMS part.

<deleted>
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-05 23:18:01 Reply

At 2/5/04 10:39 PM, Jimsween wrote: First of all, thats not name-calling, you dumbass.

The above is, however :D

Your argument was based on apathy. Mine was based on "the blind hatred of victims". I guess we both win then?

Jimsween
Jimsween
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-06 00:13:46 Reply

At 2/5/04 11:18 PM, punk_hippy wrote:
At 2/5/04 10:39 PM, Jimsween wrote: First of all, thats not name-calling, you dumbass.
The above is, however :D

Well duh.

Your argument was based on apathy. Mine was based on "the blind hatred of victims". I guess we both win then?

No, you are supposed to be apethetic when forming opinions, jurors and judges have to remian nuetral in order to be unbiased.

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to WHO convinced YOU? 2004-02-06 12:24:36 Reply

At 2/5/04 05:27 PM, NEMESiSZ wrote: The thousands of innocent civilians who choked to death on chlorine gas, as well as blood and nerve agents.

And the millions that starved to death because of the sanctions come where in your argument?