00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New to this - Featuring ~Amber~

684 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

New to this - Featuring ~Amber~ 2009-07-13 17:01:39

I just put up my art in the Art section of NG. I still haven't got anyone to view it so I figured I'll post in here.

I took a lot of art classes in college, including several graphic design. I never really displayed my art on "da intranetz lawl" because of trolls but I guess if I want to make a name for myself, that's something I have to deal with sooner or later.

Here's one of my artwork. It's called Amber because well, the person I drew, her name is Amber. I used WACOM Bamboo tablet and Painter 11 with God knows how many custom brushes. I spent a lot of time on this. I would say up to a month? I'm a victim of procrastination... Let me know what you think.

Be honest... but don't make me cry. :-(

New to this - Featuring ~Amber~

Response to New to this - Featuring ~Amber~ 2009-07-13 22:01:36

hard work pays off.

Its great, its got this old world oil painting mixed with new digital painting look to it. Great combination as far as atmosphere goes.

Response to New to this - Featuring ~Amber~ 2009-07-13 22:20:22

Great work!

Lordadon is your Lord

Response to New to this - Featuring ~Amber~ 2009-07-13 23:25:55

Thanks. The Grid Ruler is the best tool to use for anything. Well, when drawing from a photo. It helps a lot of with perceptives. My next goal is to draw a scenery. Using a ruler to measure distance and depth, then scan and upload, redraw in Painter 11 for oil paint texture. If you ever draw on a real canvas with oil paint, Painter 11 is HEAVEN! There have been countless of time I destroyed the canvas and stand... I have a bad temper when I want to perfect something. *cough*

I will upload the scenery project in a week if I make it my priority. If not, expect it to be around a month. It will be uploaded in my art section. :-)

Again, thanks for the feedback!

Response to New to this - Featuring ~Amber~ 2009-07-14 11:52:50

It is really good. But I miss a little bit shapness some places. The whole thing seems a little blurry. Othervise great picture.

I made a song called Amber once.. :3

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to New to this - Featuring ~Amber~ 2009-07-14 14:08:38

shit, I thought that was a photo...

Bouncin' all around the world, I'm a little bunny...rabbit. You want my dick? Come grab it.

BBS Signature