Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to + The New Castle Crashers Collab + Sep. 4th, 2009 @ 08:38 PM

At 9/4/09 08:20 PM, rikio23 wrote:
At 9/4/09 08:08 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 9/4/09 08:00 PM, fallen96 wrote: people! you dont have to be a dick!
if you have a dick, you should use it.
makeshift how about u shut the hell cause know one cares what your dumb ass has to say cause everything u type is about something or somebody i bet your just a stupid nerd who plays d&d

i have never played d&d and im actually an educated teenager that plays guitar more than i play video games and i dont talk like this without using caps of periods or commas or spelling errors or any of that shit while saying swear words and shit like that fucking stupid shit you stupid shit fuck so dont be all up on me when you are just to shitty with your shit that you shit out of your ass or the hole of your ass haaha i said it yeah thats right lets fight i have the winged dagger combo and could woop your ass through your tv screen so just watch what your ass says or else youll shit all over your mouth and puke it back up your friends dickhole so stop saying shit you stupid person

learn to spell and use grammar, PLEAAAAASE.
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to + The New Castle Crashers Collab + Sep. 4th, 2009 @ 08:41 PM

Seriously. Get over not being in this collab. Your part was obviously not good enough. Just use tutorials and get better before you start joining collabs and then bitch about not being in them. And then you won't have to use the above emoticon so often.

I'm going to PM a mod to lock this cause it's getting out of control.

ughanation
ughanation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to + The New Castle Crashers Collab + Sep. 5th, 2009 @ 12:07 AM

Holy crap... Fragman I told you I didn't get a single of the 2 parts you said you wrote. Nothing I can do. I didn't cut more than 50 people more than 50 didn't ever commit. If your part wasn't in there it wasn't good enough. Bloodsucker I said you were a co author, but you pissed me off cussing me out in the PMs. Everyone seriously? You sounds like a bunch of little babys crying and fighting over a rattle. Also VAs deserve credit. Believe me it takes more than some of you would think.

Anyways I'm locking this thread.

gumOnShoe
gumOnShoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to + The New Castle Crashers Collab + Sep. 5th, 2009 @ 12:15 AM

I was informed by the topic starter that the collab was over and that the thread had served its purpose, so I'm locking it. If a Flash Forum Mod says I'm wrong and unlocks it, its cool by me. But this seams strait forward enough.

~gum

Newgrounds Anthology? 20,000 Word Max. [Submit]

Music? Click Sig:

BBS Signature