00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Been Working On Some Art...

582 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Been Working On Some Art... 2009-07-11 08:26:26

After A Week Of Drawing, I've Finally Finished Some Of My Art. It's Some Pretty Cool Stuff That You Should Go And Check Out.I Like Drawing Alot Of Anime So That's Why I Have So Much Of It. Tell Me What You Think About It...

Response to Been Working On Some Art... 2009-07-11 08:33:43

At 7/11/09 08:26 AM, wildface098 wrote: After A Week Of Drawing, I've Finally Finished Some Of My Art. It's Some Pretty Cool Stuff That You Should Go And Check Out.I Like Drawing Alot Of Anime So That's Why I Have So Much Of It. Tell Me What You Think About It...

After A Few Seconds Of Reading Youre Post, I Thought Id Send You A Link To The Art Forum Rules. It's Some Pretty Cool Stuff That You Should Go And Check Out.I Like To Ask Poeple To Stop Posting With A Capital At The Start Of Every Single Word, So That's Why I Do That Whenever I Encounter Anyone Who Does. Tell Me What You Think About It...

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Been Working On Some Art... 2009-07-11 08:37:35

Alright, I just read them... Sorry about the whole caps thing. It's a really bad habit. well, what do you think about this?

Response to Been Working On Some Art... 2009-07-11 08:42:02

At 7/11/09 08:37 AM, wildface098 wrote: Alright, I just read them... Sorry about the whole caps thing. It's a really bad habit. well, what do you think about this?

NP. I dont like anime, but I have to admit you seem to be quite good at it. Nevertheless, this thread will probably get locked due to the lack of a starting picture.

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Been Working On Some Art... 2009-07-11 08:43:37

At 7/11/09 08:42 AM, J-qb wrote:
At 7/11/09 08:37 AM, wildface098 wrote: Alright, I just read them... Sorry about the whole caps thing. It's a really bad habit. well, what do you think about this?
NP. I dont like anime, but I have to admit you seem to be quite good at it. Nevertheless, this thread will probably get locked due to the lack of a starting picture.

I know that... It was kind of stupid of me not to read the art rules. well, here's another one...