00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Beatbox track, need more beaboxer's

665 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ok well im always seeing videos, or hearing songs where beatboxer's will collab together and make a song. And I know some people will just say "just record yourself beatboxing different tracks and throw them together" but anyone can do that. So im trying to find other beatboxer's to make a, or some beatbox tracks. No machines, no instrument, everything strickly from the mouth. I have been beatboxing for about 4 years, so i'm looking for experienced beatboxer's. Thank you for your time.
DOUGAPPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

DOUGAPPROVED!!!!!!

Response to Beatbox track, need more beaboxer's 2009-07-10 12:13:11

At 7/10/09 10:45 AM, DougApproved wrote: Ok well im always seeing videos, or hearing songs where beatboxer's will collab together and make a song. And I know some people will just say "just record yourself beatboxing different tracks and throw them together" but anyone can do that. So im trying to find other beatboxer's to make a, or some beatbox tracks. No machines, no instrument, everything strickly from the mouth. I have been beatboxing for about 4 years, so i'm looking for experienced beatboxer's. Thank you for your time.
DOUGAPPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be so down, I beat box with an a cappella group at McGill University. I remember the user leafworthy had some beatboxing tracks up that seemed pretty good too. Im in Bosnia right now and dont have access to my recording shiat in Canada, but if you send me a PM I will open it when I get back (8 days) and it will remind me of this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Beatbox track, need more beaboxer's 2009-07-10 13:04:45

alright sounds good to me, i will be sure to PM you.

DOUGAPPROVED!!!!!!

Response to Beatbox track, need more beaboxer's 2009-07-10 19:51:59

ok so basically this is how it is going to work. before i make the track im going to gather three other beatboxer's (including me a four person beatbox crew) but i have to approve you, so before you can join, you have to send me a sample of you beatboxing. send your beats to doug_smith_approved@yahoo.com

DOUGAPPROVED!!!!!!

Response to Beatbox track, need more beaboxer's 2009-07-11 11:17:29

Hey I love to beat box. I will do this never done this kind of thing where we all make some songs with it then is some one going to sing or rap to it? I am in this thing.

Response to Beatbox track, need more beaboxer's 2009-07-11 13:05:37

At 7/11/09 11:17 AM, bluescasters wrote: Hey I love to beat box. I will do this never done this kind of thing where we all make some songs with it then is some one going to sing or rap to it? I am in this thing.

well first i need to see who is good enough for it, then i will try and make certain people do certain beats, and if you can rap that would be a good bonus, im a singer, i can kinda rap, so i guess we will just have to see.

DOUGAPPROVED!!!!!!