00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do you express anger?

2,184 Views | 47 Replies

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 17:38:05

I usually cuss.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 17:40:50

I don't get angry.

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 18:03:25

i act like this guy.

How do you express anger?

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 18:17:41

Most of the time I just hold in my anger until I explode and send someone to the emergency room. If someone makes me angry, I'll beat the crap out of them.

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 18:19:20

I can't tell if you're looking for how I express my anger or how I deal with it, so I'll give you both.

To express my anger I'm usually clear and not typically loud, but my voice gets that certain edge to it and I start asking aggressive questions.

I deal with my anger by removing myself from the situation entirely. I leave and go for a walk, usually with some sort of music so I can shut out everything else and just chill myself out. I almost punched my dad in the face this past winter, and ended up spending upwards of an hour outside in the midst of a blizzard in nothing but a bathrobe and my boots. It takes a lot to get me to that point of anger where I need to cool down with a walk, but once I'm there I'm able to recognize it and keep control.

Seething anger scares me. That's the only time I'm liable to do something I'll regret later.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 18:26:51

I'm the silent angry type.

I pretty much just shut down in order to protect myself and others, I used to have an extreme temper when I was really young and I've since then learned to control it because if I didn't, I was going to wind up hurting myself or someone else.

Now I just keep my mouth shut and do my own thing, I walk away. No reason to get angry, anger is a disability.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 18:36:58

I don't really get angry mostly, I tend to get very frustrated, to a point of anger basicly.
Still a difference.

I'm this type of person who also bottles those frustrations deep inside, just swallow it.
Sometimes I smoke a joint afterwards when I cooled off and rethink the entire situation to see what and where it went wrong.

There are only a few people who seem to get me "angry"/frustrated.
Mostly this seems to be because of failing to accept criticism, when this occurs outside of RL...I tend to either get a bit irrational or blind for other comments and build up the frustration as the conversations evolves.

IRL its far more horrible, tends to get me really demotivated and inhance the lazyness I posses (e.g. Go "fuckit" on every responsibility I have), and all of this without outing the anger/frustration..It might be spotable on my facial expression, but it will not be discussed.

Sigh....And this is getting worse day by day.

I could use some help....

Just got frustrated a moment ago.

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 18:49:25

I usually punch/ kick walls when i'm pissed. In the long run it hurts me more than the wall, but i'll never learn my lesson.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 19:34:06

baseball bat + trash can

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 19:35:09

punching a bag, cursing.

i cannot tell a lie - george washington

i like to tell the truth - helpfulpost

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 19:36:47

I'm the kind of person who doesn't really let their anger out, but if I'm mad at a specific person then I'll usually ignore them.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 19:39:32

At 7/7/09 03:42 PM, igott wrote: I rage, and when I rage, I fucking rage.

^
This.

Also, cocks.

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 19:40:46

At 7/7/09 03:43 PM, LovelyInBlue wrote: Glaring at the person who has made me angry...

But as you glare make it seem sinster like as if your scheming something.....actions are more damanging than words >:D

BBS Signature

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 19:58:11

At 7/7/09 03:34 PM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: Everyone must have a different way to express it.

For me, it would be to curl up my fists until I reach my breaking point.

I play video games. I imagine every grunt I kill is the thing I am angry about.

If I am like, outside of my house, I usually bottle it up or take it out on someone else.

sheesh y'all, t'was a dream!

BBS Signature

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 20:29:54

I click on the Angreh Faic emoticon.
Seems to work out fine.

Biohasard, Staying neutral since 2009!

BBS Signature

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 21:07:46

I punch anything that is near. It has to be something hard though. Otherwise, I don't feel the anger.

Why don't you go and get drunk, and supervise the BBS.

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 21:13:49

I usually punch a wall, or whatever object I have near.

I need a goddamn punch bag.

wut

BBS Signature

Response to How do you express anger? 2009-07-07 21:14:52

I start screaming similar to a heavily constipated man, then eventually my hair transforms into large golden spikes and eyes change into a bright emerald green.

CAREFREE WHEREVER I MAY BE

BBS Signature