New Topic Respond to this Topic
lawlmaster
lawlmaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-21 22:00:11 Reply

Gimmie them shrimpies, and sea foodz please.

A spear in your chest and a fire in your ass. I only play as Scorpion in MK games, because I'm that much of a fanboy.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-22 09:15:47 Reply

When i was in Miami last week I ate some Delicious Salmon. It was basted in a Sweet Rub and served with steamed Veggies.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution Governor of the ZSC PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
nihilii
nihilii
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-22 14:26:00 Reply

At 7/7/09 02:18 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Anyway, Imma peace outta here. It's not like I belong here, lol.

WAIT STAY!

And while you're at it you should try on the steak sauce cologne, it's awesome and this is totally not a trap.

BBS Signature
LBRocker
LBRocker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-23 14:45:02 Reply

I love me some Chorizo Sausage, fry up some onions and eat that with it. Also, St. Louis style ribs are fucking awesome. Fried chicken, Chicken Wings, Buffalo Wings, Honey Barbecue Wings, Burgers, Chicken Parm, hot dogs, Potroast, all that good stuff.

Toiletpaper
Toiletpaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-23 14:57:07 Reply

I would like to join this crew.

I love pork, beef, lamb, chicken, etc.

TO MEAT!

I'm a mod!/ Sign up for the NGPD, To Blam and Protect. Post in the thread if you want to join, all new recruits are welcome! :)

BBS Signature
Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-23 14:57:13 Reply

I tried mackerel for the first time today. Its quite tasty. Though I still prefer my haddock and cod cause of their compatability with parsley :).

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy PSN: Look-a-Hill Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature
Toiletpaper
Toiletpaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-23 15:03:49 Reply

At 7/6/09 11:55 AM, STEM wrote: Just look at this thing. Just the patties are about 2lbs alone

Goddamn you, that place is in Arizona. I wanted to try that burger.

And now I'm hungry. :'(

I'm a mod!/ Sign up for the NGPD, To Blam and Protect. Post in the thread if you want to join, all new recruits are welcome! :)

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-23 15:29:23 Reply

Just went to Red Lobster the other day. I got Crab Legs, Lobster Tail, Coconut Shrimp and Shrimp Scampi and it all melted like butter in my mouth. Seriously, it was the best seafood I had in awhile. I didn't even really mind it all costed my 25 dollars.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter. AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
Toiletpaper
Toiletpaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-23 15:31:57 Reply

Ah, reminds me- has anyone been to the cheesecake factory? I went there last weekend, had myself some shrimp scampi, and god knows how much I love that place now. Shrimps buttered in garlic, pepper, and a LOAD of ingredients I don't remember. The guy in the next table was having some good looking steak, I'll take that next.

BBS Signature
Knights
Knights
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Filmmaker
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-08-29 19:18:19 Reply

While working at a local festival event, I came across some of the best damn barbeque in Pennsylvania, maybe even America. The place was called Montana West and the way they slathered their pork with barbeque sauce was just divine. Though, when I tried it a second time, it didn't taste that great, but I chalked that up to supplies being low as it was the last day of the festival.

If you are ever in Pennsylvania, check out this place.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter. AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-08-31 20:37:21 Reply

I went to a restaurant recently called Khublai Khans. I believe they only have them opened in Glasgow and Edinburgh, anyway they had the most exotic of meats I've ever seen in Glasgow. I'm no real connoisseur of all things meaty, but I do love eating it.

This place had everything I had ever imagined I wanted to eat, shark, zebra, springbok, elk, crocodile, squid, wild boar and ostrich, plus all your other mundane sort of meats. The Mongolian feast, which is what I had cost around £20 quid and it allows you as many visits to the 'buffet' as you like. I think I tried everything at least once, my favourite being the zebra and boar.

I strongly urge you guys to visit it if you're ever in one of these cities.

My mouth is watering just thinking about that zebra steak, fuck!

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-08-31 20:41:35 Reply

At 8/31/09 08:37 PM, Slightly-Crazy-Dude wrote: I strongly urge you guys to visit it if you're ever in one of these cities.

Where abouts in Glasgow is it? I used to venture there quite a bit, though if its not anywhere centrally It'll explain why I've never heard of it. Definately sounds interesting though. A change from chicken and the like.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy PSN: Look-a-Hill Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-08-31 21:06:03 Reply

It's in Candleriggs, just off the main road. I'm sure it's on Google maps and it's next door to a notorious gay bar if you're into that sort of thing. Lolfag.

It's really worth bumping into a faggot with pink tights on like I did to have some seriously good food.

They even have crazy birthday parties, where all the lights in the restaurant go off and this loud speaker starts reciting all this crazy Mongolian gibberish, you hear swords being drawn and fighting, then people start to rush about brushing into you, then the lights go on and there's people standing by your table with a birthday cake. It's pretty cool.

Nev
Nev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-08-31 21:08:06 Reply

At 8/31/09 09:06 PM, Slightly-Crazy-Dude wrote: ... then the lights go on and there's people standing by your table with a birthday cake. It's pretty cool.

Even if its not your birthday? That is pretty cool.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-09-04 14:04:01 Reply

Has some of the BEST BBQ in the USA. Arthur Bryant's in my hometown Kansas CIty, MO. Such good food and such Awesome Portions. Go here if you ever vist, hell hit me up I'll go with ya.

The Carnivorous Crew.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution Governor of the ZSC PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-09-15 10:34:20 Reply

At 9/4/09 02:04 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Has some of the BEST BBQ in the USA. Arthur Bryant's in my hometown Kansas CIty, MO. Such good food and such Awesome Portions. Go here if you ever vist, hell hit me up I'll go with ya.

That looks awesome!

I've actually been slowing down on the meat sadly though. My food doesn't taste as good and I don't get so excited about eating, but I also feel better. :P

I still put bacon on my eggs and chicken on my salad, but I've started to focus on veggies being the main diet with meat making it taste better instead of the other way around. Like I said, doesn't taste the best, but I've been much healthier.

I've still picked one day a week that I can pig out on anything and that tends to be the day that I eat a bunch of meat and things of the sort as a kind of reward for eating healthy.

BBS Signature
TheRipper00
TheRipper00
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Movie Buff
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-09-15 11:07:08 Reply

At 9/15/09 10:34 AM, Fro wrote:
At 9/4/09 02:04 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Has some of the BEST BBQ in the USA. Arthur Bryant's in my hometown Kansas CIty, MO. Such good food and such Awesome Portions. Go here if you ever vist, hell hit me up I'll go with ya.
That looks awesome!

I've actually been slowing down on the meat sadly though. My food doesn't taste as good and I don't get so excited about eating, but I also feel better. :P

I still put bacon on my eggs and chicken on my salad, but I've started to focus on veggies being the main diet with meat making it taste better instead of the other way around. Like I said, doesn't taste the best, but I've been much healthier.

I've still picked one day a week that I can pig out on anything and that tends to be the day that I eat a bunch of meat and things of the sort as a kind of reward for eating healthy.

Same way I handle that shit Hombre. It is way to Unhealthy to eat big portions if meat and Carbs all the time. If me and the Wife go out to dinner ever two weeks or so I do Treat myself to a Nice Steak or something big and ungodly that I end up taking home.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-10-08 12:11:55 Reply

I've let the Carnivore in me take over now. :( I was doing good with eating vegetables with meat adding taste to it, but I've lost control and now it's mostly meat with a bit of vegetables on it. :( Oh well, it's not the end of the world for my health I can always improve.

I've been getting a lot of these meals that have flatbread, with chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, bacon, and ceaser salad dressing on them. I had one for lunch and one for supper yesterday as they are becoming to be a part of my main diet. :P

BBS Signature
Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2010-02-12 09:25:57 Reply

Oh wow, just saw this in someones sig. I'll pretty much eat anything meat wise, except lamb for some reason. I love fish as well, there's this fish and chip shop near where I live and the haddock there is divine.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2010-02-12 12:09:10 Reply

Count me in, I love ham, bacon, chicken and pretty much anything from a pig, except their noses, that's just odd.