00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boayne98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Illustrations

15,608 Views | 204 Replies

Response to Illustrations 2010-03-28 19:09:16

we can easily tell you copied the first two drawings because the head with extremely spikey hair and big eyes with a crazy pencil line vortex behind him is TERRIBLY drawn compared to them.

Also I like how you're trying to get pastel experimental colors on the egg. Try using more of a color scheme and keeping the saturation of each one consistent with the next.

the events are merely fictional, written, directed, and acted out by all who create them

BBS Signature

Response to Illustrations 2010-03-28 22:21:02

Develop your own style, you animefag.

Response to Illustrations 2010-03-28 22:37:13

hey dude, i just want to say, you shouldnt listen to people who say you trace, i mean first of all, if people even accuse u of tracing its because they think that your skills are awesome and that they wanna overcome the size of their penis by downgrading your drawing, anyways...im not a naruto fan but nice work.

and feel free to check my post, i just posted a thread and it would be nice to have some supporters.
i really wanna start posting my art on the portal.

Response to Illustrations 2010-03-28 23:08:41

At 3/28/10 10:37 PM, BlammerBeats wrote: hey dude, i just want to say, you shouldnt listen to people who say you trace

Because if you don't listen it magically becomes true

By the way, people will come to your thread if you make decent and/or interesting art or ask for help. Don't advertise your thread in another person's thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Illustrations 2010-03-28 23:12:32

ah sorry i forgot that i could just post my art submission onto his thread O.o my bad bro.

Response to Illustrations 2010-03-28 23:16:04

At 3/28/10 11:08 PM, Little-Eise wrote: Because if you don't listen it magically becomes true

By the way, people will come to your thread if you make decent and/or interesting art or ask for help. Don't advertise your thread in another person's thread.

Thank you Eise, I have gotten rather tired of this little discussion of traced or not traced, so I finally did the fucking work.
After fighting with my computer for the past hour I finally have it done.

Now before the OP pisses himself with a rant, I will admit this is in his favor.

The picture in question, although heavily, and I do stress heavily referenced, it is no traced, but it could have not been done without reference. There are some places in question such as the eye which is almost, if not actually, traced. same goes for some of the water on the face and even the shading on the headband. If this was traced then minor alteration was done to it afterwords.

Ok Case Closed, Do not bring it up again.
OP Next time, do something a little more original.

Illustrations

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Illustrations 2010-03-28 23:17:53

At 3/28/10 11:12 PM, BlammerBeats wrote: ah sorry i forgot that i could just post my art submission onto his thread O.o my bad bro.

No you can't.

Response to Illustrations 2010-03-29 15:58:52

At 3/28/10 11:16 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:
The picture in question, although heavily, and I do stress heavily referenced, it is no traced

Ok Case Closed, Do not bring it up again.

ty and :S i kno im making more drawings (not referenced :)) i should have another 1 posted 2day
but anyways until then feel free to critique my non-ref'd pics :)

Response to Illustrations 2010-03-30 13:51:01

there is more art than the kakashi picture so feel free to look at that
my picture i made for easter

Illustrations

Response to Illustrations 2010-03-30 14:25:23

This is my lineart for a teddy bear :P
be sure to leave comments onanything should change about it, ect :)
btw yes that is stuffing coming out of its armpit

Illustrations

Response to Illustrations 2010-04-02 13:43:04

finished my teddy bear :3
tell me what you think! critique is always wanted
i couldnt decide on a background, so it just ended up being a simpple gradient :/

Illustrations

Response to Illustrations 2010-04-02 21:55:13

At 3/28/10 04:40 PM, Kakashi1930 wrote: well my SAI isnt working so i did this in MS Paint
Drawn, scanned, terribly colored :)
other than the shading (which ill do when SAI is back up) critique please

lol the idea is kinda funny though, also i think this one may need some sorta backround but you are on the right track, keep at it and i look forward to seeing more from you

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Illustrations 2010-04-02 22:21:15

At 4/2/10 09:55 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 3/28/10 04:40 PM, Kakashi1930 wrote: well my SAI isnt working so i did this in MS Paint
Drawn, scanned, terribly colored :)
other than the shading (which ill do when SAI is back up) critique please
lol the idea is kinda funny though, also i think this one may need some sorta backround but you are on the right track, keep at it and i look forward to seeing more from you

~X~

i posted my finished picture at the bottom, done in SAI and added a background :)

Response to Illustrations 2010-04-04 07:32:51

got another picture, the one i am submitting for the gijinka collab :D
took me foreverrrrr to make but i think its worth it
>.< i know if i had more time i wouldnt have made such a boring pose but im supposed to crank out... 7-8 more?!?!? yeah i know im in over my head lol :P

Illustrations

Response to Illustrations 2010-04-04 12:18:39

At 4/4/10 07:32 AM, Kakashi1930 wrote: got another picture, the one i am submitting for the gijinka collab :D

Should've done the star over the eye, David Bowie style :P

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-24 18:13:00

well, its only been forever since ive posted anything, so consider this as a 1/4 part bump :P
haha, i drew a bunny!!! :3

Illustrations

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-24 18:16:25

At 5/24/10 06:13 PM, Kakashi1930 wrote: well, its only been forever since ive posted anything, so consider this as a 1/4 part bump :P

okay well typo, maybe not 4 parts, but still, im posting as much as NG will allow me (i think) so...
next pic, a little (possibly funny?) pic i drew during class a week or so ago
doodles ftw!
i might need to explain, so he threw one rock at the monster guy, and now, when he goes to throw another on, the monster turns around and, basically, is going to beat the shiz out of him :3
but why one would throw a rock at him in the first place is beyond me...

Illustrations

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-24 18:18:14

At 5/24/10 06:13 PM, Kakashi1930 wrote: well, its only been forever since ive posted anything, so consider this as a 1/4 part bump :P

way too simple to be considered art, or to even be worth posting, if you can do it in under 5 minutes dont post it

sorry

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-24 18:23:36

At 5/24/10 06:16 PM, Kakashi1930 wrote: next pic, a little (possibly funny?) pic i drew during class a week or so ago
doodles ftw!

lol! I love that monster guy! I can totally see him as a plushie! ...but is that an ear or a tuft of hair on his head? You should ink and color him! :D

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-24 18:28:44

ok the second ones better, lol monster, i must draw it

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-24 18:36:50

At 5/24/10 06:18 PM, Ashman wrote:
way too simple to be considered art, or to even be worth posting, if you can do it in under 5 minutes dont post it

haha i get what you mean, but i thought it was so cute, and to get that damn pic right, it took me like 20 mins >.< i know im a perfectionist

At 5/24/10 06:23 PM, ReNaeNae wrote: lol! I love that monster guy! I can totally see him as a plushie! ...but is that an ear or a tuft of hair on his head? You should ink and color him! :D

yeah im thinking about it, when i get my tablet (next week woot!!!) and its actually a bump on his head from the rock :P it WOULD be more obvious once i color him ^.^

At 5/24/10 06:28 PM, Ashman wrote: ok the second ones better, lol monster, i must draw it

its calling to you.

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-24 20:07:53

as promised (was it?) on stickam, my adorable, but not furry, tiger :3
i think hes cuter on paper, but still, i thinks hes alright scanned.... :S

Illustrations

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-24 20:11:40

At 5/24/10 08:07 PM, Kakashi1930 wrote: as promised (was it?) on stickam, my adorable, but not furry, tiger :3
i think hes cuter on paper, but still, i thinks hes alright scanned.... :S

pretty, but seriously you need to get around to inking and colouring these, even if it is using the laptops track pad

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-24 20:42:37

At 5/24/10 08:11 PM, Ashman wrote:
pretty, but seriously you need to get around to inking and colouring these, even if it is using the laptops track pad

yeah i think im gonna do as many as i can on memorial day and the weekend following that, but i have exams and everything now... :'(
but schools out the 11th, so thats when i think ill get the most done :P

till then, sorry ash, but another B&W
this one is actually my spanish teacher
hes such a freaking creeper, i swear
this is how he dressed for Spirit Day (some Matrix-MIB cross)
and if you can see, theres a milk carton. yeah.
this guy drinks like 10 milk cartons everyday at luch..... yeah.....
and yeah my scanner scanned my pic at a slight angle :'( im sad too

Illustrations

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-24 23:32:33

Oh wow, seeing this art thread get bumped makes me look back at it.
A bunch of people were harassing you of tracing that Naruto image back then, and now, you're a reg, and an avid Stickam member.
They grow up so fast....

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-25 00:11:47

I'm usually a huge dick to people who trace
I must've known

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-25 10:46:51

I see a lot of your posts scattered around the forum and as I'm following this thread of yours, I find it quite amusing. You started of as a random poster being accused of tracing and now you made it big and become an art forum reg. I congratulate you.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-25 20:55:02

At 5/25/10 10:46 AM, Fifty-50 wrote: I see a lot of your posts scattered around the forum and as I'm following this thread of yours, I find it quite amusing. You started of as a random poster being accused of tracing and now you made it big and become an art forum reg. I congratulate you.

haha, thanks :3
i am officially a reg!

acheivment get!

so (in celebration?) i shall post this pic
and dont worry ash, im coloring it in SAI as we speak :3
its a.... errrr rose? idk its a flower >:( damnit :P

Illustrations

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-25 22:06:00

I seriously used the 20th post in this thread to prove a point on another website. Yours was just one in a slew of identical anime drawings which I found with a quick internet search. Thought I should just inform you of how homogenized and uninteresting your "art" is. You should probably work on that, y'know?

if you don't have anything interesting to say, don't say anything at all

BBS Signature

Response to Illustrations 2010-05-25 22:30:29

At 5/25/10 10:06 PM, falz3333 wrote: LOL I'M A DICK

Can't agree with you more buddy boy.

His work may not be the most original, but at least the kid enjoys drawing. Let people draw whatever they want to draw, even if you may not like it.

Look at my art!

BBS Signature