Be a Supporter!
Cybersief
Cybersief
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Dentist stories Jul. 5th, 2009 @ 06:40 AM Reply

Well I just got back from the dentist, I'm not gonna bother explaining why. Anyways, he had to give me anesthesia which I hate and I'm also afraid of needles (As a phobia, whatever the word is). So it took a couple minutes of squirming but I finally had it done.

Anyways, we all hate the dentist (unless someone wants to object?), something about the atmosphere just doesn't ever feel right.

So, let's talk about dentist stories, either bad things that happened to you, mistakes they made, or just anything horrible. Or if you don't have anything, what was the worst thing you had done at the dentist? Most painful?

As for me, I never had anything go wrong at a dentist, I've been lucky with good doctors but I think the worst thing I had done was when I had a tooth behind my baby tooth that never fell, so in a 1 hour procedure I had to get 4 dentists together for different parts of the procedure like it was a fucking mission. And they had to pull my baby tooth, (Here's where it gets nasty) then cut open my gums and open it up like a window to expose the tooth that was high up, put a 'bracket' on it and tie it down to my braces to pull the tooth, then stitch it up. It was non-stop bleeding for the rest of the day.

TL;DR: Name off some of your bad/painful dentist stories or anything along those lines.

Dentist stories

pyromaniac616
pyromaniac616
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Dentist stories Jul. 5th, 2009 @ 06:43 AM Reply

None, because british dentists are good (despite the stereotype), and we have the NHS so it is free to.

Jonners
Jonners
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Dentist stories Jul. 5th, 2009 @ 06:44 AM Reply

I went to the denists. They said my teeth were fine as I take good care of them. The End.

Ta-daa!

BBS Signature
laura1232
laura1232
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Dentist stories Jul. 5th, 2009 @ 06:47 AM Reply

whaaaaah scary.

Wolfos
Wolfos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to Dentist stories Jul. 5th, 2009 @ 06:48 AM Reply

my dentist doesnt really like me

Friend001
Friend001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Dentist stories Jul. 5th, 2009 @ 06:48 AM Reply

Nothing bad has ever gone wrong at the dentist for me however in my personal experience all dentists are psychopaths. Example: Well we all know dentists talk to you while your mouth is jam packed with strange tools forcing you to listen and making it impossible to get a word in edge wise. Anyway he was talking about how the armadillos in his back yard dug holes in all the time and made his back yard look trashy. So he said he sat out in his back yard with his BB gun waiting to shoot but he just couldn't shoot him. So he ran and got his baseball bat and waited for one to show up when he found one he said he beat it to death and continued to beat it after it was dead. He also mentioned that organs and blood were flying everywhere. 0_0

AnalogStick
AnalogStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Dentist stories Jul. 5th, 2009 @ 06:55 AM Reply

At 7/5/09 06:43 AM, pyromaniac616 wrote: None, because british dentists are good (despite the stereotype), and we have the NHS so it is free to.

But but... Sweney Todd....

Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Dentist stories Jul. 5th, 2009 @ 06:58 AM Reply

My dentist takes no longer than a minute to check my teeth. Probably about 30 seconds. Sometimes I actually wonder if he has any idea what he's doing.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Jonners
Jonners
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Dentist stories Jul. 5th, 2009 @ 07:00 AM Reply

At 7/5/09 06:55 AM, AnalogStick wrote:
At 7/5/09 06:43 AM, pyromaniac616 wrote: None, because british dentists are good (despite the stereotype), and we have the NHS so it is free to.

He was a barber...

BBS Signature
Cybersief
Cybersief
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Dentist stories Jul. 5th, 2009 @ 07:21 AM Reply

At 7/5/09 07:00 AM, Jonners wrote:
At 7/5/09 06:55 AM, AnalogStick wrote:
He was a barber...

Wow. I'm putting the fail stamp on this one.

Tsk tsk tsk... It's a shame.

Dentist stories