00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Denoohay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top Voting Power List

403,737 Views | 4,988 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-22 04:38:44

At 5/18/08 04:20 PM, Wylo wrote:
At 5/8/08 07:17 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Wow, that's a lot of people! How come you have the time/patience to find all of them? That's very impressive, great job!
I actually didn't really need to find them. I just pulled data from the people top B/P 300 list, the Top EXP list, the top protectors/blammers lists and sorted through them. Voting power is at past the point where you'll need either a really high EXP or really high b/p rank to get on the list. So I don't have to really search for new users. I'll be including next update, the minimum EXP required to get on the list, assuming you have a EGSC rank. Maybe I'll include other B/P ranks.

But that's always been the case. When could you have a high VP without being high in exp or b/p rank? O_o

The VPs may be higher now, but that's only because more people are EGSCs now and enough people have kept up the depositing pace with Pimp to not fall behind like the folks who stopped depositing have...

VP ranking has always been some sort of approximate average ranking of b/p and exp rankings, or at least somewhere within that range (or above it, since you could be #10 in exp and #100 in b/p but #1 in VP since #100 in b/p still means max bonus thanks to all the EGSCs now).

But let's put it this way: if someone's #10 in b/p and #100 in exp, I'd wager their VP ranking is between 10 and 100, and probably closer to 10 (around 20 or so right now, I believe?).

At 5/11/08 11:32 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Well, of course you aren't close to top 50 exp... I'm #64 in exp, and I wouldn't even call myself close to the top 50! #;-}>
Hey, just a few more months to go to the top 50.

... you're kidding me, right?

Just a few more YEARS to get to the top 50, more likely. #;-}>

Seriously, dude... if I pass 1 person per month, that's ABOVE average pace. I was stuck at #64 since at least January, and only finally moved up to #63 about a week ago (after the "fake" move-up to 63 when Shrapnel was at exp rank 0 a few weeks ago).

Even if I WERE to pass 1 person per month from here on, it'll take 12+ months, over a year.

So.... while it may be possible to hit the top 50 by end of 2009, say, I think that's not likely. I would expect it to happen in 2010 or 2011 or 2012. So... years. #;-}>

Yes, do my duty and keep this thread alive and kicking.

:::salutes:::

I'm always here to do your duty in between updates, dude. #;-}>

Interesting... on the one hand... that's not all the EGSCs, actually. Aren't there like 110 of them right now?
I had 122 EGSCs on that last update out of a total 123. Only missing EGSC was yaya12.

Ah... cause yaya's exp was so low it knocked him out of the top 150 at some point, eh?

Anyway, why'd you only say 99, then, if there were 122 on the list? O_o

Wow.
Indeed.

82 11.xx
131 10.xx
Wowwwowowowow. There's a shitload of people who've risen in between 10.00 and 12.00 since the last time that full range was (or was almost) within the list's range, eh?
Indeed. The list only omits 4 other users with 10.xx VP which is also another reason for making it the top 300.

You're starting to sound like Teal'c on Stargate SG-1 with all the "indeed"ing. #;-}>

iWalker seems active. The update may have been too soon to allow enough of a rounding error to allow them to move.

iWalker = nimmer's crazy new name. Glad to hear he's still active. I'd rather pass others first than him in both exp and VP. :::nods:::

None were. Thank the maker Wylo didn't discover some uberuser that had slipped by all of us without us noticing! #;-}>
That would be impossible. As explained somewhere above.

Well.... we HOPE it's impossible.

Next update will include some misc general interest stats. I don't really think sub-stats would be useful. I created a graph of the list and it seems pretty linear and uninteresting in most respects.

Ah. Okay.

Well, even if it's linear, a top 150, top 100, or top 50 stat section is going to be by its very nature more impressive.... higher averages. #;-}>

Sqeeee!! >_< I feel so loved!

Whoa.... that felt very un-Wylo-like. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-22 04:50:15

At 5/18/08 04:24 PM, IM-KOOL-R-U wrote: Thanks Wylo. I like lists similar to this. :D

Lists SIMILAR to Wylo's VP list?

But not his list itself? #;-}>

At 5/19/08 08:49 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/9/08 07:55 AM, Coop83 wrote: So long as they're not above me, I will :P
True Newgroundsians would not partake in such blasphemous plans. Honour the strong and kill the weak.
True strength lies within knowing yourself and your capabilities. I know mine and I'm putting them to decent use.

I don't get what Wylo was calling a blasphemous plan of yours.... I'd look back at what you were replying to, but I get the gist of it, and it still doesn't make sense. #;-}>

Was he saying not to try and take down folks above you, because you should honour the strong instead?

Well, if someone's above you on NG but is entirely idle because they've either left the site or stopped gaining that specific stat... they count as the weak in that one category, not the strong, for the time that they're idle. Though HOW weak, I suppose, can only be quantified in terms of how many people pass them per however much time elapsing.

i.e. if you're gonna retire in something and still wanna be seen as strong and legendary... better set your retirement stat HIGH AS HELL. #;-}>

At 5/10/08 09:33 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: I get owned whenever someone who has a high VP gains a new b/p level. :(
*DoD transforms into a depositing machine.*
That's some mad transform. Look out world here comes a machine that only works for 2 min a day!!!!!
It takes you 2 minutes to deposit? Pfft :P

We don't all have fast computers. #;-}>

It CAN take my computer 2 minutes per account to deposit, when my RAM and page file are depleted thanks to overuse of multiple programs since the last reboot. So I'm not surprised the same is true for others.

At 5/19/08 04:24 PM, Bahamut wrote: Yes, that would be really cool. Too bad the VP system doesn't agree with that.

Again... hence the need for admin HAX. #;-}>

I bet none of them are. :(

;_;

66 posts + 6 flash reviews is enough.

You said that already, and I've already given up on convincing you to 666/666 'em, dude. I get it. #;-}>

lol, no way. The name Dragon was originally going to be the name my TheNumberOfTheDragon alt would have been called. Before that name, it was known as Dragon-. TheNumberOfTheDragon may stop depositing at 7.77VP.

Oh, okay. Different account, gotcha. I thought we were talking about the same one. You have so many alts that sometimes it's hard to keep track of which one you're referring to when you change subject mid-paragraph, dude. #;-}>

They talk about me in real life and claim they know me in real life, so I am allowed to say they're from the Wirral. :P

O. M. G.

At 5/18/08 04:20 PM, Wylo wrote: Happy Victoria Day!!
Hey! Hey, you there! What the hell is this?!

... Que?

Shouldn't it say +1 rank for me? :P Also, I'd say I've already passed NGling considering I am 40 EXP ahead of him now. I guess it'll depend on when it displays myself as 0.01VP higher than him.
I have no idea. Maybe, maybe not.
I believe it should have since I was rank 74 on the previous update.

Once your actual VP-from-exp gets sufficiently larger than his to have you 0.01VP higher than him at the time of a Wylo stat-pull, of course. #;-}>

I thought Wylo broke actual x.xx ties with just sign-up date, not exp. That's certainly how I broke them.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-22 08:28:09

At 5/22/08 04:50 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
True Newgroundsians would not partake in such blasphemous plans. Honour the strong and kill the weak.
True strength lies within knowing yourself and your capabilities. I know mine and I'm putting them to decent use.
I don't get what Wylo was calling a blasphemous plan of yours.... I'd look back at what you were replying to, but I get the gist of it, and it still doesn't make sense. #;-}>

Possibly against the grain of mainstream Newgroundsology. Yes, that's right, I'm a Newgroundsologist!

Was he saying not to try and take down folks above you, because you should honour the strong instead?

The Lord works in mysterious ways. People interpret his words differently, they must make their own decisions and live accordingly.

Well, if someone's above you on NG but is entirely idle because they've either left the site or stopped gaining that specific stat... they count as the weak in that one category, not the strong, for the time that they're idle. Though HOW weak, I suppose, can only be quantified in terms of how many people pass them per however much time elapsing.

So what you're saying is that while life, for example has stopped B/Ping, because he wanted to remain at the nirvana of 15,000 Blams and 15,000 Saves, thus technically making him weak in those two stats, as his nett gain over the last 4 months is 0, he is still a strong depositer, as he rarely misses in that aspect.

i.e. if you're gonna retire in something and still wanna be seen as strong and legendary... better set your retirement stat HIGH AS HELL. #;-}>

Retirement, what is that strange word, you use? Pensions are for the weak, I shall be working until they carry me out of my [insert occupational location here] in a box!

Also, High as Hell... Is that why the Devil Went Down to Georgia?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-22 19:19:08

At 5/19/08 04:24 PM, Bahamut wrote: Yes, that would be really cool. Too bad the VP system doesn't agree with that.
Again... hence the need for admin HAX. #;-}>

But I'm pretty sure none of them will do it. However, maybe they will if I-[censored].

66 posts + 6 flash reviews is enough.
You said that already, and I've already given up on convincing you to 666/666 'em, dude. I get it. #;-}>

Oh OK. I'm glad you're fine with my 66 posts + 6 flashes thing then. :)

lol, no way. The name Dragon was originally going to be the name my TheNumberOfTheDragon alt would have been called. Before that name, it was known as Dragon-. TheNumberOfTheDragon may stop depositing at 7.77VP.
Oh, okay. Different account, gotcha. I thought we were talking about the same one. You have so many alts that sometimes it's hard to keep track of which one you're referring to when you change subject mid-paragraph, dude. #;-}>

lol. I know I have too many alts, which is why I'm trying to find reasons to stop depositing for some, like DeviI when he got 6.66VP.

They talk about me in real life and claim they know me in real life, so I am allowed to say they're from the Wirral. :P
O. M. G.

You're amazed?

... Que?

That is a spoon, father. (3:17)

Once your actual VP-from-exp gets sufficiently larger than his to have you 0.01VP higher than him at the time of a Wylo stat-pull, of course. #;-}>

I'm 60 EXP ahead of him, so maybe now? :P

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-22 22:01:26

At 5/22/08 08:28 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Possibly against the grain of mainstream Newgroundsology. Yes, that's right, I'm a Newgroundsologist!

The Lord works in mysterious ways. People interpret his words differently, they must make their own decisions and live accordingly.

Okay, I didn't learn even 1% of what I was asking in my last reply... from your reply. I'll hope for a better answer from Wylo when he finally gets around to scanning through here pre-the-next-update. #;-}>

So what you're saying is that while life, for example has stopped B/Ping, because he wanted to remain at the nirvana of 15,000 Blams and 15,000 Saves, thus technically making him weak in those two stats, as his nett gain over the last 4 months is 0, he is still a strong depositer, as he rarely misses in that aspect.

Yes, we all have our strong and weak suits on teh NG.

For instance, even though I'm gaining saves... I'm actually STRONGER in blams. Because even though I haven't gained a single blam since October 10th, 2005.... I'm nowhere near falling off the top 50 in blams... but in saves, even with my move upwards from 24k to 36k... I'm probably gonna get kicked out of the top 50 by the time I get there. #;-}>

And of course... VP is my strongest suit... then exp.

Retirement, what is that strange word, you use? Pensions are for the weak, I shall be working until they carry me out of my [insert occupational location here] in a box!

Yes, I know you're not familiar with the concept, Satan love ya. #;-}>

HE WAS ON A HIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHWAY TO HELL.

At 5/22/08 07:19 PM, Bahamut wrote: But I'm pretty sure none of them will do it. However, maybe they will if I-[censored].

BLACKMAIL MATERIAL?!?!?

lol. I know I have too many alts, which is why I'm trying to find reasons to stop depositing for some, like DeviI when he got 6.66VP.

Good idea.

What about the others, though? They won't have as natural a stopping place, aside from 7.77VP for teh Number of the Dragon, of course.

... Que?

I'm glad I'm not addicted to confusion... because if I were, the above exchange would be getting me so high... I'd end up overdosing soon.

I'm 60 EXP ahead of him, so maybe now? :P

That might only be enough to make your VP higher by 0.01 2 days out of every 7... so it'll just be a matter of luck and timing, whether you can have that happen at the same time as an update, yanno?

Course, by the next update time, maybe you'll be way more than 60 ahead of him. Clearly he's not depositing very regularly, if you've already widened the gap from 40 exp to 60 exp in however long it's been since I saw you say the gap was 40...

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-25 15:26:40

At 5/22/08 10:01 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/19/08 08:49 AM, Coop83 wrote: True strength lies within knowing yourself and your capabilities. I know mine and I'm putting them to decent use.

Okay, I didn't learn even 1% of what I was asking in my last reply... from your reply. I'll hope for a better answer from Wylo when he finally gets around to scanning through here pre-the-next-update. #;-}>

I think that Wylo was saying that I should not pick on the older (and supposedly stronger) users than me, due to the facts that they no longer spend as much time as they used to on NG.

Basically, while they may have been strong at one point, they need to be treated as a 'venerable old relative', who was once strong, as their trophies may show, but now no longer is as strong as during the glory days. We, as the younger generation, honour their memories while putting their teachings to good use.

For instance, even though I'm gaining saves... I'm actually STRONGER in blams. Because even though I haven't gained a single blam since October 10th, 2005.... I'm nowhere near falling off the top 50 in blams... but in saves, even with my move upwards from 24k to 36k... I'm probably gonna get kicked out of the top 50 by the time I get there. #;-}>

As with your Blams score, you ahve a large trophy for it, but now, you are not so strong, as many of us are feeling the pinch in this region. You are still reasonably strong in Saves, but remain paragon in Experience gains and therefore Voting Power.

And of course... VP is my strongest suit... then exp.

Yes, I know you're not familiar with the concept, Satan love ya. #;-}>

Not sure that he knows the concept of Love, but I think that he does certainly acknowledge that I will have an office on the same floor as his, when I get that promotion. I believe that he wants a new accountant :P

Ah, I see. Were Hell's Bells ringing along the way?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-26 10:48:05

At 5/25/08 03:26 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/22/08 10:01 PM, gfoxcook wrote: .....

I think that Wylo was saying that I should not pick on the older (and supposedly stronger) users than me, due to the facts that they no longer spend as much time as they used to on NG.

Okay. Well then, like I said.... they're only stronger due to being higher IF.... they put such a large amount of space between themselves and you that you can't reach them anytime soon, eh? #;-}>

Thanks for not being nebulous again. #;-}>

Basically, while they may have been strong at one point, they need to be treated as a 'venerable old relative', who was once strong, as their trophies may show, but now no longer is as strong as during the glory days. We, as the younger generation, honour their memories while putting their teachings to good use.

Pretty much.

You guys should be creaming me in teh blams, seeing as how I've been parked at the exact same number for going on 3 years now... but nope... not very many seem willing to MAN UP and outblam my ancient blam stat. #;-}>

Meanwhile, I'm trying as hard as I can to get my saves up from 24k to the more-respectable-and-infinitely-cooler 36k... but I'm getting passed by more folks during that 12k+ process in saves... than I'll be passed by blammers even while remaining at the exact same number.

I KNOW blams are down, but DAYUM that's funked up.

As with your Blams score, you ahve a large trophy for it, but now, you are not so strong, as many of us are feeling the pinch in this region. You are still reasonably strong in Saves, but remain paragon in Experience gains and therefore Voting Power.

But that's my point... I SHOULD be weak in blams for all the abovementioned reasons, but not many seem willing (or, of course, able) to take me down. Everyone being weak in blams = I am teh stronger.

Yes, I shall forever rely upon my exp/VP strongsuits.

Ah, I see. Were Hell's Bells ringing along the way?

Yes. But no time to smell the dead flowers by the side of the road... for there are dirty deeds to be done dirt cheap.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-26 13:52:41

At 5/22/08 07:19 PM, Bahamut wrote: But I'm pretty sure none of them will do it. However, maybe they will if I-[censored].
BLACKMAIL MATERIAL?!?!?

Perhaps it was, but I can't say it.

Good idea.

What about the others, though? They won't have as natural a stopping place, aside from 7.77VP for teh Number of the Dragon, of course.

Well, one alt I'm thinking of stopping at exactly 10000 EXP. Another alt or two I might stop at 6960 EXP (need 9 more EXP, though). The others will keep depositing unless I think of an excuse to stop depositing one.

I'm glad I'm not addicted to confusion... because if I were, the above exchange would be getting me so high... I'd end up overdosing soon.

Still, I don't know what Victora Day is and that's why I quoted Father Jack Hackett.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-26 15:42:56

At 5/26/08 01:52 PM, Bahamut wrote:
BLACKMAIL MATERIAL?!?!?
Perhaps it was, but I can't say it.

Oh me, oh my.

Well, one alt I'm thinking of stopping at exactly 10000 EXP. Another alt or two I might stop at 6960 EXP (need 9 more EXP, though). The others will keep depositing unless I think of an excuse to stop depositing one.

Yeah, I briefly considered leaving gfox at 10,000.

gfox is at 15,000 right now. Maybe I should leave him there, eh? What do you think?

He's got such a good deposits / days of account ratio, though....

Eh, I'll probably wait till 36k on him. #;-}>

Still, I don't know what Victora Day is and that's why I quoted Father Jack Hackett.

Okay.

Victoria Day sounds like some sort of holiday named after England's Queen Victoria.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-26 16:51:15

At 5/26/08 03:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/26/08 01:52 PM, Bahamut wrote: Still, I don't know what Victora Day is and that's why I quoted Father Jack Hackett.
Okay.

Victoria Day sounds like some sort of holiday named after England's Queen Victoria.

Victoria Day has something to do with Queen Vic, but I can't imagine why it's not a holiday celebrated in the UK - obsure parts of Scotland notwithstanding, as it's predominantly a Canuck National Holiday.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-26 20:39:41

The 05/26/08 Top 300 Voting Power Update
Users entering list: bifgis
Users that have left the list: shak3s

Distribution (% of total population comes first then % total VP)
14.xx 004 01.3% 01.6% 56.33 VP
13.xx 030 10.0% 11.6% 399.35 VP
12.xx 053 17.7% 19.2% 658.73 VP
11.xx 082 27.3% 27.5% 944.75 VP
10.xx 131 43.7% 39.9% 1372.64 VP

Population total voting power: 3436.00
Average: 11.45

Minimum Base VP:
6.28 EGSC
6.48 Commander
6.79 General
6.88 Lt. General
6.98 Brig. General
7.07 Colonel

Level uppers:
+0.19 Blitz-Mage Captain +22
+0.16 HouseMasta Captain +28

001) 14.24 +0.03 8.90 YoinK EGSC
002) 14.18 +0.02 8.86 CaptainBob EGSC
003) 14.18 +0.04 8.86 ramagi EGSC
004) 14.03 +0.02 9.05 NeMeSiSM66 Commander
005) 13.95 +0.03 8.72 Stormwarden EGSC
006) 13.90 -------- 8.69 altr EGSC
007) 13.87 +0.03 8.67 Wylo EGSC
008) 13.86 +0.04 8.66 Joe EGSC
009) 13.82 -------- 8.64 bila EGSC
010) 13.70 +0.03 8.84 staphita Commander
011) 13.63 +0.01 8.52 iWalker EGSC
012) 13.62 +0.04 8.51 Parasoul EGSC
013) 13.58 +0.03 8.49 ReconRebel EGSC
014) 13.50 +0.01 8.44 gfoxcook EGSC
015) 13.36 +0.03 8.35 Idiot-Finder EGSC +1
016) 13.34 -------- 8.34 alexsmolik EGSC -1
017) 13.34 +0.03 8.34 wismty EGSC
018) 13.31 +0.03 8.32 Toocool100 EGSC +1
019) 13.30 +0.02 8.31 Molotov EGSC -1
020) 13.28 +0.02 8.30 Rabindarath EGSC
021) 13.22 +0.02 8.26 leeboy105 EGSC
022) 13.20 +0.03 8.25 FIGMENTUM EGSC
023) 13.17 +0.03 8.23 ornery-scotsman EGSC
024) 13.12 +0.03 8.20 iscrulz EGSC +1
025) 13.10 +0.01 8.19 XwaynecoltX EGSC -1
026) 13.09 -------- 8.18 lightning EGSC
027) 13.07 +0.01 8.17 DonDoli EGSC
028) 13.07 +0.03 8.17 Denvish EGSC +1
029) 13.06 +0.04 8.16 LockClock EGSC +1
030) 13.04 -------- 8.15 Kronno EGSC -2
031) 12.99 +0.03 8.12 MPA EGSC
032) 12.99 +0.03 8.12 Patcoola EGSC
033) 12.94 +0.03 8.09 carmelhadinosaur EGSC
034) 12.93 +0.03 8.08 IM-KOOL-R-U EGSC +2
035) 12.93 +0.03 8.34 Myst Commander -1
036) 12.93 +0.03 8.34 RageVI Commander -1
037) 12.90 +0.04 8.06 Nijsse EGSC
038) 12.88 +0.02 8.70 PimpMasterKDOG General
039) 12.85 +0.03 8.03 Punisher EGSC
040) 12.83 +0.03 8.02 OneUp EGSC
041) 12.80 +0.01 8.26 HaroFreak Commander
042) 12.78 -------- 7.99 moongod EGSC
043) 12.75 +0.03 7.97 M-A-R-C-U-S EGSC +1
044) 12.75 +0.03 7.97 Voidist EGSC +1
045) 12.74 -------- 7.96 KWAS71KCK EGSC -2
046) 12.72 +0.05 7.95 iamnone EGSC +1
047) 12.70 +0.01 7.94 ouandyoi EGSC -1
048) 12.66 +0.04 7.91 life EGSC
049) 12.61 +0.03 7.88 Aksumka EGSC
050) 12.54 +0.04 7.84 Coop83 EGSC +1
051) 12.54 +0.03 8.59 DrMSM Lt. General -1
052) 12.51 +0.03 7.82 ScottTowels EGSC +1
053) 12.51 +0.03 7.82 Foxphere EGSC +1
054) 12.51 +0.03 7.82 Sakurazukamori EGSC +1
055) 12.50 +0.04 7.81 Kolohe EGSC +1
056) 12.50 +0.04 7.81 TheDepthsofHell EGSC +1
057) 12.48 -------- 7.80 biteme2514 EGSC -5
058) 12.45 +0.03 7.78 Ehwaz003 EGSC
059) 12.45 +0.03 7.78 BonusStage EGSC
060) 12.43 +0.03 7.77 pieoncar EGSC +1
061) 12.43 +0.03 7.77 JerkClock EGSC +1
062) 12.42 +0.02 8.01 bmxgamer Commander -2
063) 12.38 -------- 7.74 Now-n-Again EGSC
064) 12.38 +0.03 7.74 Xiivi EGSC +2
065) 12.37 +0.02 7.98 mentalis Commander
066) 12.37 -------- 7.73 thisisasignin EGSC -2
067) 12.31 +0.03 7.94 ZIGZAG4EVER Commander +1
068) 12.30 -------- 7.69 Qwoxyl EGSC -1
069) 12.30 +0.03 7.69 RenegadeGirl EGSC
070) 12.30 +0.03 7.69 Andersson EGSC
071) 12.26 -------- 7.66 Mazza EGSC
072) 12.26 +0.04 7.66 Newgrundling EGSC +1
073) 12.26 +0.04 7.66 Bahamut EGSC +1
074) 12.24 +0.05 7.65 schneelocke EGSC +3
075) 12.24 +0.01 8.50 someone-else Brig. General -3

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-26 20:41:25

076) 12.22 +0.03 9.12 Narcissus Praporshchik
077) 12.21 +0.01 7.88 TimScheff Commander -2
078) 12.20 +0.03 8.59 Dopefish Colonel
079) 12.15 +0.03 7.84 AnzRage Commander +3
080) 12.15 +0.03 8.21 Mr-Snrub General +1
081) 12.15 +0.01 8.21 alhill General -1
082) 12.14 +0.03 7.59 LatinoRalf EGSC +1
083) 12.14 -------- 7.83 XkwiziTOnE Commander -4
084) 12.08 +0.05 7.55 DrJam EGSC +2
085) 12.07 +0.03 7.79 Tex2002ans Commander
086) 12.05 -------- 7.53 Thobbe EGSC -2
087) 12.04 +0.03 7.77 stafffighter Commander
088) 11.98 +0.03 7.49 BlueHippo EGSC +1
089) 11.98 +0.01 8.94 innphernoe Praporshchik -1
090) 11.97 +0.03 8.55 Overtired Major
091) 11.97 +0.03 7.48 LittleMissVixen EGSC +1
092) 11.97 +0.05 7.48 Rule EGSC +1
093) 11.94 -------- 7.46 Gooch EGSC -2
094) 11.94 +0.05 7.46 shunshuu EGSC
095) 11.90 +0.03 7.44 Kisuke EGSC +1
096) 11.90 +0.03 7.44 Auz EGSC +2
097) 11.90 +0.03 7.68 RupeeClock Commander -2
098) 11.89 +0.03 7.67 IvanTuroc Commander +1
099) 11.87 -------- 7.42 Dream-of-Duke EGSC -2
100) 11.84 +0.03 8.34 BR Colonel
101) 11.82 +0.04 7.39 AfroUnderscoreStud EGSC +3
102) 11.82 +0.03 7.39 AtomicTerrorist EGSC -1
103) 11.81 +0.03 7.62 Rarebreed Commander -1
104) 11.80 +0.03 8.31 jonthomson Colonel +1
105) 11.80 +0.03 7.97 DarkArchon General +1
106) 11.79 +0.01 8.80 HAQnSPITT Praporshchik -3
107) 11.79 +0.03 7.37 Minion777 EGSC +1
108) 11.76 -------- 7.59 Seraphius Commander -1
109) 11.76 +0.05 7.35 Basspro55 EGSC +3
110) 11.76 +0.03 8.28 bluntedboy Colonel
111) 11.74 -------- 7.34 DuMa-RyoHahn EGSC -2
112) 11.74 +0.01 7.34 ThreeStar EGSC -1
113) 11.74 +0.03 7.34 azteca89 EGSC
114) 11.73 +0.03 7.33 pepeatumi EGSC
115) 11.73 +0.05 7.33 X-Naut EGSC +2
116) 11.71 +0.05 7.32 harryjarry EGSC +2
117) 11.71 +0.03 8.61 poxpower Lieutenant -2
118) 11.69 +0.01 8.01 Mynt Lt. General -2
119) 11.66 +0.04 7.29 Phantom EGSC
120) 11.66 +0.04 7.29 TheSoulMan EGSC
121) 11.65 +0.03 7.28 Heinrich EGSC
122) 11.62 +0.04 7.26 Sk8erGirl14 EGSC +1
123) 11.62 +0.05 7.26 RemRulzz EGSC +2
124) 11.61 -------- 7.49 Tommy Commander -2
125) 11.61 +0.03 8.06 Rabid-Echidna Brig. General -1
126) 11.59 +0.03 7.83 QuikFox General
127) 11.58 +0.04 7.24 Seamonky EGSC
128) 11.56 +0.03 8.14 NegativeONE Colonel
129) 11.55 +0.03 7.22 Ventar EGSC
130) 11.55 +0.03 8.02 Wingman26 Brig. General +1
131) 11.54 +0.04 7.21 Sentio EGSC +2
132) 11.53 +0.02 9.01 Junon Master Sergeant
133) 11.52 -------- 7.20 Major-punk EGSC -3
134) 11.50 +0.03 7.19 Jake EGSC +1
135) 11.47 +0.02 8.08 Cesar-Barba Colonel +2
136) 11.47 -------- 7.17 RoweNuts EGSC -2
137) 11.47 -------- 7.17 milinko959 EGSC -1
138) 11.44 +0.05 7.15 pwroftheseagoat EGSC +3
139) 11.43 +0.03 8.05 Dent0n Colonel
140) 11.42 -------- 7.14 j00bie EGSC -2
141) 11.41 +0.01 8.78 Nostrant Sgt. First Class -1
142) 11.41 +0.05 7.36 LittleWashu Commander +2
143) 11.40 +0.03 8.03 BaronVonBadGuy Colonel -1
144) 11.39 +0.03 7.35 Kirk-Cocaine Commander -1
145) 11.36 -------- 7.10 chaotic1 EGSC
146) 11.36 +0.03 7.10 ThunderboltLegion EGSC
147) 11.33 +0.05 7.31 Nightforce666 Commander +1
148) 11.30 +0.02 8.83 MI4-REAL-2001 Master Sergeant +1
149) 11.30 -------- 7.06 D0GMA EGSC -2
150) 11.30 +0.05 7.06 courtday EGSC +1

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-26 20:43:08

151) 11.28 +0.03 7.05 ThePunisher52 EGSC -1
152) 11.27 +0.03 7.27 Cyberdevil Commander
153) 11.22 +0.02 9.35 bomb Pvt. First Class
154) 11.20 +0.03 7.00 SlashFirestorm EGSC
155) 11.17 -------- 6.98 Pieriku EGSC
156) 11.16 +0.03 7.97 D34M0N Major
157) 11.16 +0.03 7.97 Guerilla-Unit Major
158) 11.13 +0.03 7.84 PlasmaRadio Colonel +1
159) 11.12 -------- 6.95 TremcladClock EGSC -1
160) 11.12 +0.03 7.94 ORKarate Major +1
161) 11.10 +0.03 6.94 Crolpa EGSC +2
162) 11.10 -------- 7.71 gamejunkie Brig. General -2
163) 11.09 +0.02 8.40 HeRetiK Sgt. Major -1
164) 11.07 +0.05 6.92 Dakka942 EGSC +2
165) 11.04 +0.01 7.46 Punk-Noodles General
166) 11.04 +0.03 6.90 sunhawk818 EGSC +2
167) 11.04 +0.01 8.00 DarkMatterClock Captain -3
168) 11.03 +0.03 8.23 playtoy-animebastard Praporshchik +1
169) 11.02 -------- 7.11 MetalDart Commander -2
170) 10.98 +0.02 7.84 Hermannator Major
171) 10.97 +0.02 8.85 Dekathos Sergeant
172) 10.97 +0.19 7.95 Blitz-Mage Captain +22
173) 10.94 -------- 8.55 Tanukitsune Master Sergeant -1
174) 10.94 +0.04 6.84 PenguinLink EGSC +5
175) 10.94 +0.01 7.06 TITROTU Commander -2
176) 10.93 +0.02 7.81 Cajunspirit Major
177) 10.93 +0.02 7.70 Kenneth-Knows-All Colonel
178) 10.93 +0.05 7.05 Glamdrung Commander +3
179) 10.92 +0.02 8.67 DocDragon Staff Sergeant -1
180) 10.92 -------- 7.48 phileeguy Lt. General -6
181) 10.92 +0.01 7.48 HandsomePete Lt. General -6
182) 10.91 +0.03 7.79 AstralProjection Major +1
183) 10.89 -------- 8.13 Quadraton Praporshchik -3
184) 10.88 -------- 8.12 UND Praporshchik -2
185) 10.88 +0.03 8.12 Maximus-DM Praporshchik +2
186) 10.88 +0.01 8.50 100816 Master Sergeant -2
187) 10.88 +0.02 7.77 pukepuddle Major -2
188) 10.87 +0.02 8.49 Crownjo Master Sergeant -2
189) 10.86 +0.02 7.54 Back-Door-Baron Brig. General
190) 10.85 -------- 6.78 Syme EGSC -2
191) 10.85 +0.03 6.78 Omgee EGSC
192) 10.84 -------- 7.97 gd07 Lieutenant -2
193) 10.83 +0.02 7.63 MessiaH Colonel -1
194) 10.83 +0.03 8.33 Samurai-Jack Sgt. First Class -1
195) 10.82 +0.05 6.76 Little-Rena EGSC
196) 10.80 +0.04 7.50 Crev Brig. General +1
197) 10.78 +0.03 8.69 Sizzler Sergeant +1
198) 10.77 +0.05 6.73 AshtonNextGen EGSC +3
199) 10.76 -------- 8.03 ViperMask Praporshchik -3
200) 10.76 +0.03 8.15 BurningRiverStudio Sgt. Major -1
201) 10.74 +0.03 7.78 ArmyAnt Captain +1
202) 10.72 -------- 7.66 dl-Monk Major -2
203) 10.72 +0.03 8.12 dragon525 Sgt. Major +2
204) 10.72 +0.03 8.93 DaFreak Pvt. First Class
205) 10.71 +0.01 8.37 Xpower7 Master Sergeant -2
206) 10.69 +0.02 9.38 Pimp Police Lieutenant
207) 10.69 +0.03 8.22 MrTrivia Sgt. First Class
208) 10.68 +0.03 6.89 Claudia-C18 Commander +1
209) 10.68 +0.03 8.09 forevertorn Sgt. Major -1
210) 10.67 +0.03 7.41 Casualty Brig. General
211) 10.65 +0.02 7.95 Blue-Angel Praporshchik
212) 10.65 +0.02 8.07 Admiral-R Sgt. Major
213) 10.64 +0.03 7.71 Error Captain
214) 10.62 +0.02 8.30 Painbringer Master Sergeant
215) 10.61 +0.03 7.69 Shpouiten Captain
216) 10.61 +0.03 7.69 Preternatural Captain
217) 10.61 +0.03 8.16 Xanadu32 Sgt. First Class
218) 10.60 +0.03 8.83 GunPanther Pvt. First Class
219) 10.59 +0.03 7.90 ardeahem Praporshchik +1
220) 10.57 +0.02 7.89 SharkStein Praporshchik +3
221) 10.56 -------- 6.60 goodguyO EGSC -2
222) 10.56 -------- 7.54 Slightly-Crazy-Dude Major -1
223) 10.56 -------- 7.54 MrHighAndMighty Major -1
224) 10.55 +0.03 8.24 404 Master Sergeant +1
225) 10.53 -------- 6.58 ADT EGSC -1

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-26 20:44:47

226) 10.53 +0.02 7.52 Viper-Studios Major
227) 10.53 +0.03 8.49 RyanAn Sergeant +1
228) 10.52 +0.03 7.97 jasoNicman Sgt. Major +2
229) 10.52 +0.03 7.85 deckheadtottie Praporshchik +2
230) 10.51 -------- 7.30 PureLionHeart Brig. General -3
231) 10.50 +0.02 8.08 cristoff Sgt. First Class +3
232) 10.50 -------- 7.72 rvyn Lieutenant -3
233) 10.50 +0.01 7.72 Senti Lieutenant
234) 10.50 +0.03 8.20 Masterdevil Master Sergeant +1
235) 10.49 +0.02 7.95 NewgroundsFan8 Sgt. Major +2
236) 10.49 +0.02 8.07 trunks62 Sgt. First Class +3
237) 10.49 -------- 7.49 Jen-the-Great Major -5
238) 10.48 +0.01 7.18 swive Lt. General -2
239) 10.48 +0.01 7.38 ArtistJ Colonel -1
240) 10.46 -------- 7.69 amplefied Lieutenant
241) 10.46 +0.01 8.30 whitewolf360 Staff Sergeant +1
242) 10.45 +0.02 7.92 Quantilho Sgt. Major +1
243) 10.45 -------- 6.74 sharpie097 Commander -2
244) 10.44 +0.03 7.15 Major-Blood Lt. General
245) 10.43 +0.03 7.45 neeko Major
246) 10.38 -------- 7.21 helldoll81 Brig. General
247) 10.37 -------- 8.23 EVIL-C Staff Sergeant
248) 10.37 +0.01 8.10 xaus Master Sergeant
249) 10.35 -------- 6.68 MadCow Commander
250) 10.34 +0.02 7.72 von-Brunk Praporshchik
251) 10.34 +0.03 7.28 Haggard Colonel
252) 10.32 +0.02 7.82 BareNakedMike Sgt. Major
253) 10.30 +0.03 8.58 Rystic Pvt. First Class +3
254) 10.30 -------- 7.25 hongkongexpress Colonel -1
255) 10.29 +0.01 8.17 Ppk3000 Staff Sergeant
256) 10.29 -------- 6.43 fixit EGSC -2
257) 10.28 +0.03 7.14 Sonucais Brig. General +3
258) 10.27 +0.03 7.90 DjGurk Sgt. First Class +4
259) 10.27 +0.01 7.78 undermineinbaltimore Sgt. Major
260) 10.26 +0.01 7.66 killerfromhell666 Praporshchik +1
261) 10.26 -------- 9.00 Shrapnel Police Lieutenant -4
262) 10.26 -------- 8.55 mercy-killer Pvt. First Class -4
263) 10.26 +0.04 6.41 Hemlok EGSC +1
264) 10.25 +0.03 8.54 Dethyl Pvt. First Class +1
265) 10.24 +0.01 8.00 Psycho-Oblivion Master Sergeant -2
266) 10.24 +0.03 8.39 Soul-Blade Corporal +1
267) 10.22 +0.04 7.30 FatBadger Major +2
268) 10.22 -------- 8.24 Steve84 Sergeant -2
269) 10.21 +0.16 7.40 HouseMasta Captain +28
270) 10.20 +0.02 7.73 Fallen-cleric Sgt. Major
271) 10.20 -------- 7.97 TheShrike Master Sergeant -3
272) 10.18 +0.03 7.83 Pyro-911 Sgt. First Class
273) 10.17 +0.02 8.34 Soul-Edge Corporal
274) 10.16 -------- 8.19 format Sergeant -3
275) 10.15 +0.01 9.23 oblivion Police Officer
276) 10.15 +0.04 7.25 Muffin Major +6
277) 10.15 -------- 6.95 Frostbreath Lt. General -3
278) 10.14 +0.06 6.34 EagleRock EGSC +13
279) 10.14 +0.02 7.57 SquareHard Praporshchik +2
280) 10.13 -------- 8.04 Supi Staff Sergeant -4
281) 10.13 -------- 6.33 the-puppet EGSC -4
282) 10.13 -------- 6.33 ArtDanVal EGSC -4
283) 10.12 -------- 9.04 humantarget52 Police Sergeant -4
284) 10.12 +0.02 7.91 g3p Master Sergeant +1
285) 10.12 -------- 7.03 Shadow-Angel Brig. General -5
286) 10.12 +0.05 6.93 Justin Lt. General +8
287) 10.11 +0.01 7.78 Shaun Sgt. First Class -3
288) 10.11 +0.02 8.29 ayegowj Corporal
289) 10.11 +0.01 7.66 AUb Sgt. Major -3
290) 10.11 +0.03 7.22 Fleischmond Major +2
291) 10.11 -------- 8.02 Black-Abyss Staff Sergeant -8
292) 10.10 +0.04 6.92 deslona Lt. General +4
293) 10.10 +0.01 7.77 Masculine Sgt. First Class -4
294) 10.09 -------- 6.51 BeFell Commander -7
295) 10.09 +0.05 6.91 Frank-The-Hedgehog Lt. General +3
296) 10.08 -------- 7.10 jujmcint Colonel -6
297) 10.08 -------- 6.50 artificial Commander -4
298) 10.07 -------- 7.99 agent66 Staff Sergeant -3
299) 10.07 +0.03 7.99 Gekko Staff Sergeant +1
300) 10.04 .NEW. 6.88 bifgis Lt. General

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-26 20:51:40

YoinK has been at the top of the list for as long as i can remember.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-26 21:57:55

At 5/19/08 08:49 AM, Coop83 wrote

At 5/12/08 11:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/10/08 09:33 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: I get owned whenever someone who has a high VP gains a new b/p level. :(
*Megatron witnesses this callous act of plagiarism and shoots DoD with his cannon*
O_O coping is the essence of a machine.
Then why are all of the Transformers different?

I tend to think of the Transformers as living beings.

Unlikely as it may seem... it was theoretically possible.
NEVER! NO POSSIBILITIES! I will deny deny deny!!!! I better not find my foot in my mouth later.
Plenty of time to remove it before then :P

As you can see from the minimum VPs required, my foot is well out of my mouth. =)

At 5/19/08 04:24 PM, Bahamut wrote:

This is Canada?

Must've messed something up.

At 5/22/08 04:38 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/11/08 11:32 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Well, of course you aren't close to top 50 exp... I'm #64 in exp, and I wouldn't even call myself close to the top 50! #;-}>
Hey, just a few more months to go to the top 50.
... you're kidding me, right?

Seriously, dude... if I pass 1 person per month, that's ABOVE average pace. I was stuck at #64 since at least January, and only finally moved up to #63 about a week ago (after the "fake" move-up to 63 when Shrapnel was at exp rank 0 a few weeks ago).

Even if I WERE to pass 1 person per month from here on, it'll take 12+ months, over a year.

So.... while it may be possible to hit the top 50 by end of 2009, say, I think that's not likely. I would expect it to happen in 2010 or 2011 or 2012. So... years. #;-}>

Hm. My guess was based on what I went through. I was #50 less than a year ago and I'm already #32.

Interesting... on the one hand... that's not all the EGSCs, actually. Aren't there like 110 of them right now?
I had 122 EGSCs on that last update out of a total 123. Only missing EGSC was yaya12.
Ah... cause yaya's exp was so low it knocked him out of the top 150 at some point, eh?

Anyway, why'd you only say 99, then, if there were 122 on the list? O_o

Oh "that last update" was meant to mean "the update I just posted"

Wowwwowowowow. There's a shitload of people who've risen in between 10.00 and 12.00 since the last time that full range was (or was almost) within the list's range, eh?
Indeed. The list only omits 4 other users with 10.xx VP which is also another reason for making it the top 300.
You're starting to sound like Teal'c on Stargate SG-1 with all the "indeed"ing. #;-}>

Indeed.

I am a mutating mass of Wylonium. The properties of Wylonium are generally unknown but it makes odd sounds at random.

At 5/18/08 04:24 PM, IM-KOOL-R-U wrote: Thanks Wylo. I like lists similar to this. :D

T___T

I tend to forget what I meant with my words and more often don't want to bother to go back and re-interpret what was said. All the better for ignoring people.

It CAN take my computer 2 minutes per account to deposit, when my RAM and page file are depleted thanks to overuse of multiple programs since the last reboot. So I'm not surprised the same is true for others.

My depositing speed is mostly dependent on my available Internet bandwidth/connectivity at the time. It can even go up to 5 minutes.

I thought Wylo broke actual x.xx ties with just sign-up date, not exp. That's certainly how I broke them.

Yes, that's what I do. I must've gotten the rank numbers mixed up when I was inserting the new ppls.

Since what I said has garnished so many intellectual debate, I shall respond in kind. Find those who were never found and lead them on the path towards notoriety. Only the dedicated and truly pious individuals may attain their the point of breakthrough, and rewards will be formed with intangible goods.

At 5/26/08 04:51 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/26/08 01:52 PM, Bahamut wrote: Still, I don't know what Victora Day is and that's why I quoted Father Jack Hackett.
Okay.

Victoria Day has something to do with Queen Vic, but I can't imagine why it's not a holiday celebrated in the UK - obsure parts of Scotland notwithstanding, as it's predominantly a Canuck National Holiday.

Victoria Day is the marks one of the most important weekends for Canada. Namely, the May 2-4. The weekend to get drunk with 2-4's and light fireworks.

At 5/26/08 08:51 PM, Buster1 wrote: YoinK has been at the top of the list for as long as i can remember.

He's been there since October.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-27 04:07:03

At 5/26/08 08:39 PM, Wylo wrote: The 05/26/08 Top 300 Voting Power Update

Thanks for the update, man.

So wait... 1.3% of the list's 300 members is 14+, but 1.6% of the list's total VP is from the 14+ folks?

That seems really... low. The proportion, I mean. Seems like the second number for the14+s, 13+s, and 12+s should be a lot higher.

Still, awesome stuffs, man.

Population total voting power: 3436.00

BOOM. Now that's a combined total.

001) 14.24 +0.03 8.90 YoinK EGSC
002) 14.18 +0.02 8.86 CaptainBob EGSC
003) 14.18 +0.04 8.86 ramagi EGSC
004) 14.03 +0.02 9.05 NeMeSiSM66 Commander
005) 13.95 +0.03 8.72 Stormwarden EGSC

Strong, strong showing, top 5. WTG, folks.

006) 13.90 -------- 8.69 altr EGSC
011) 13.63 +0.01 8.52 iWalker EGSC
012) 13.62 +0.04 8.51 Parasoul EGSC
013) 13.58 +0.03 8.49 ReconRebel EGSC
014) 13.50 +0.01 8.44 gfoxcook EGSC
015) 13.36 +0.03 8.35 Idiot-Finder EGSC +1
016) 13.34 -------- 8.34 alexsmolik EGSC -1

Ah yes, the truth is now revealed. nimmer is indeed trudging along, however slowly. But altr and bila... not so much.

And yep, I had a great gain on the last update, those above me not so much... this time? Parasoul and Recon reap the "rounding rewards" and I got stuck with a 0.01. BLECK.

Anywho, had the update been one day later, it woulda captured my 13.51ness.

026) 13.09 -------- 8.18 lightning EGSC
030) 13.04 -------- 8.15 Kronno EGSC -2

NOOOooooo... Teh Crono has joined teh lightnings in the pit of no-depostering. ;_;

031) 12.99 +0.03 8.12 MPA EGSC

If only MPA would miss a few deposits (5, to be precise), so my alt gfoxclock could get back ahead of him in exp. #;-}>

049) 12.61 +0.03 7.88 Aksumka EGSC

BOOM, shak... BOOM, shak... top 50 for Coop!

Bahamuts... keeping up with NGling, and putting some distance between himself and the bottom of the first post.

And schnee, joining the top 75 as well, eh?

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-27 04:18:58

I guess the Canucks just love Victoria more than you Brits do.

Or else they aren't as willing to move on from the past. One or the other.

:::sits back and watches the mothercountry/colony fight spring into action::: (or not... just kidding, folks! no, really...)

At 5/26/08 08:51 PM, Buster1 wrote: YoinK has been at the top of the list for as long as i can remember.

Not as long as I have been...

At 5/26/08 09:57 PM, Wylo wrote:
This is Canada?

THIS IS.... CAKE TOWN.

At 5/22/08 04:38 AM, gfoxcook wrote: ... you're kidding me, right?

Hm. My guess was based on what I went through. I was #50 less than a year ago and I'm already #32.

Well, I hope you're right. You really moved up 18 ranks WITHIN the top 50 in less than 12 months? That's insane, man.

Anyway, maybe you encounted a pocket of people who happened to pause their depositing for awhile as you passed by.

The real question is... will *I* as well. If most of those folks have wisened up since you passed them and started depositing more regularly, then I'll probably be right and it'll take more than a year to get from #63 where I am now... to #50.

However, if some of those folk you passed with such apparent ease... manage to keep falling down on the job... you might just be right. I guess we'll have to check back in 2009 at some point and see what's what, eh?

Indeed.

Quite.

I am a mutating mass of Wylonium. The properties of Wylonium are generally unknown but it makes odd sounds at random.

I see.

T___T

MTE.

Kinda.

My depositing speed is mostly dependent on my available Internet bandwidth/connectivity at the time. It can even go up to 5 minutes.

Lucky you. I wish my bottlekneck was my net connection instead of my RAM and HD.... at least then my computer's ready for the bandwidth to increase, versus wasting all the bandwidth thanks to sluggish memory response on my own end. #;-}>

Yes, that's what I do. I must've gotten the rank numbers mixed up when I was inserting the new ppls.

Cool, cool. It'll happen.

Since what I said has garnished so many intellectual debate, I shall respond in kind. Find those who were never found and lead them on the path towards notoriety. Only the dedicated and truly pious individuals may attain their the point of breakthrough, and rewards will be formed with intangible goods.

Those who were never found? High-stat NGers who should be on lists but have been overlooked? O_o

Victoria Day is the marks one of the most important weekends for Canada. Namely, the May 2-4. The weekend to get drunk with 2-4's and light fireworks.

Canada's version of the 4th of July, eh?

PAAAAAARTEH!

He's been there since October.

Which isn't really very long... in the greater scheme of things.

But will be eventually. Some of us still remember a time when Pimp had only been ahead of HT (again, of course) for a short time. I don't think any of us would class that period of time at THIS point... as short, any longer.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-27 08:39:25

At 5/26/08 08:39 PM, Wylo wrote: 049) 12.61 +0.03 7.88 Aksumka EGSC

Ah, another top 50 berth. Thanks for the update, Wylo. I'm happy to be here even though it looks like a long while before I make progress on this over the next few updates :P

At 5/19/08 08:49 AM, Coop83 wrote
At 5/12/08 11:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
*Megatron witnesses this callous act of plagiarism and shoots DoD with his cannon*
O_O coping is the essence of a machine.
Then why are all of the Transformers different?
I tend to think of the Transformers as living beings.

Yeah, but they are living machines.

Dedicated, I could certainly see that being used to describe me, but I've never been a particularly pious chap.

Okay.

Any excuse for you crazy Canadians to crack open a few crates of beer. Who am I to try and stop you :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-27 09:38:24

I'm so close. I have a 9.01 voting power, maybe not close, but closer than I was before. I'm hoping to try and make it up there by the end of the year. A lot of B/ping in the upcoming months for me to reach it...

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-27 19:14:56

At 5/27/08 07:10 PM, 7doc wrote:
At 5/13/08 08:55 PM, Buster1 wrote: damn, i have a long way to even get the last place on the list.
You think that's bad? Well, ur level 20. I'm level 2!!

Wouldn't ya hate to be me?

yes i would, i could never start all over again.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-27 19:26:44

At 5/26/08 01:52 PM, Bahamut wrote: Perhaps it was, but I can't say it.
Oh me, oh my.

Do you really want to know what I was trying to say?

Yeah, I briefly considered leaving gfox at 10,000.

gfox is at 15,000 right now. Maybe I should leave him there, eh? What do you think?

Well, if you want me to pass that alt, then OK. :P

That makes more sense. And maybe gfoxclock at 63k EXP? lolol.

Okay.

That's what I thought, so why no Victoria Day for us? :(

Thanks for the update Wylo.

Hello.

Goodbye no-longer-vagrant-shak3s. :P

Now THAT'S more like it! :D

Above average, yay.

Level uppers:

Congrats to the two.

068) 12.30 -------- 7.69 Qwoxyl EGSC -1
071) 12.26 -------- 7.66 Mazza EGSC

So myself, NGling and schneelocke out someone-else down the ranks. Going up a rank isn't bad, but I'm still tied with NGling. Oh well. I should be passing Mazza soon (damn, I thought he was still depositing) and Qwoxyl (same for Mazza), maybe not next time, but soon is possible.

This is Canada?

It is?!

Must've messed something up.

I guess your list doesn't determine the calculation for EXP and B/P bonus.

At 5/27/08 04:18 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/26/08 09:57 PM, Wylo wrote: This is Canada?
THIS IS.... CAKE TOWN.

I WANT CAKE!!

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-28 00:42:54

At 5/27/08 08:39 AM, Coop83 wrote: Ah, another top 50 berth. Thanks for the update, Wylo. I'm happy to be here even though it looks like a long while before I make progress on this over the next few updates :P

The top 50 should be progress enough for ya for some time.

Dedicated, I could certainly see that being used to describe me, but I've never been a particularly pious chap.

Well, there's proof enough the two aren't mutually inclusive.

At 5/27/08 07:26 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/26/08 01:52 PM, Bahamut wrote: Perhaps it was, but I can't say it.
Oh me, oh my.
Do you really want to know what I was trying to say?

I don't even remember what it was about, but sure, why not.

15,010 and onward and upward it is!

More likely 64k, so they'll add together to 100,000. Then I can just look at gfoxcook's exp and know instantly how much combined exp all 3 accounts have, by adding 100k to gfoxcook's exp. #;-}>

Okay.

You couldn't even spell Victoria right the first time, dude. SHE HATH FORSAKEN THE MOTHER COUNTRY.

Now THAT'S more like it! :D

Hell yeah.

Above average, yay.

Were you below average when it was a top 150?

THIS IS.... CAKE TOWN.
I WANT CAKE!!

NO CAKE FOR YOU.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-29 03:15:36

At 5/28/08 12:42 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/27/08 08:39 AM, Coop83 wrote: Ah, another top 50 berth. Thanks for the update, Wylo. I'm happy to be here even though it looks like a long while before I make progress on this over the next few updates :P
The top 50 should be progress enough for ya for some time.

Yeah, but I've got to keep going! Only 49 more folk between me and greatness :P

Well, there's proof enough the two aren't mutually inclusive.

Hooray, I'm useful :)

THIS IS.... CAKE TOWN.
I WANT CAKE!!
NO CAKE FOR YOU.

*Watches, as Mrs. Doyle slams the cake tin lid shut on Ted's fingers and storms out to have the cakes destroyed.*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-29 15:59:00

At 5/27/08 07:26 PM, Bahamut wrote: Do you really want to know what I was trying to say?

Basically, to try and get the NG staff to give DeviI 6666 EXP along with 6.66VP, I'd have to-[censored]

And it continues. That's fine by me. :)

More likely 64k, so they'll add together to 100,000. Then I can just look at gfoxcook's exp and know instantly how much combined exp all 3 accounts have, by adding 100k to gfoxcook's exp. #;-}>

Oh, that's even better. :) Will gfoxcook ever reach 100k EXP?

You couldn't even spell Victoria right the first time, dude. SHE HATH FORSAKEN THE MOTHER COUNTRY.

Holy shit, I didn't spell Victoria right the first time! 0__0

Above average, yay.
Were you below average when it was a top 150?

Indeed I was. I was never above the average for the top 150, which sucked. I was getting close to being above average, but then Wylo extended the list to 300.

I WANT CAKE!!
NO CAKE FOR YOU.

*cries*

At 5/29/08 03:15 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/28/08 12:42 AM, gfoxcook wrote: NO CAKE FOR YOU.
*Watches, as Mrs. Doyle slams the cake tin lid shut on Ted's fingers and storms out to have the cakes destroyed.*

Why can't she destroy cups and cups of tea? She had to destroy a cake, didn't she?!

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-30 03:19:01

At 5/29/08 03:59 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/28/08 12:42 AM, gfoxcook wrote: NO CAKE FOR YOU.
Why can't she destroy cups and cups of tea? She had to destroy a cake, didn't she?!

Not just a cake, but a whole batch of her patented micro cakes, with cocaine in them!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-30 09:00:29

if i keep on depositing then someday i will be on this list ! congratalatons to everyone who made the list !!!!

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-30 09:30:40

At 5/30/08 09:00 AM, hamz10 wrote: if i keep on depositing then someday i will be on this list ! congratalatons to everyone who made the list !!!!

That's the general consensus for anyone wanting to get onto this list. The one thing that you'll need to work on is your B/P score, as the 60% bonus that you get to your Voting Power from that will mean it's slightly easier to get into the list.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-05-30 11:46:52

ogthx wylo ;3

neat, welcome aboard.

aww, that poor non-vagrant will be missed :( although should be easy for him if he wants back on, just has to do some b/p'ing ;)

woah, don't tell me bila stopped depositing? o_O

086) 12.05 -------- 7.53 Thobbe EGSC -2

Look out Mr. Inactive... I'ma commin for ya. After stafff passes you, of course ;)

087) 12.04 +0.03 7.77 stafffighter Commander
088) 11.98 +0.03 7.49 BlueHippo EGSC +1

Oh neat I moved up a spot ;P

089) 11.98 +0.01 8.94 innphernoe Praporshchik -1
090) 11.97 +0.03 8.55 Overtired Major
091) 11.97 +0.03 7.48 LittleMissVixen EGSC +1

Hmm, seem to be 3 spots ahead of vixen now :0 But, we all basically have the same VP... better be sure not to let her miss any more deposits :X

>_>

<_<

093) 11.94 -------- 7.46 Gooch EGSC -2

gooch quit being lazy... I bet you won't even see this comment ;)

Woah, DoD... how you gonna become the king of b/p with that attitude?

101) 11.82 +0.04 7.39 AfroUnderscoreStud EGSC +3

Your 20 billion b/p's won't get you any more ranks, sadly :( Buahaha, shouldn't have taken those years off, buddy... maybe then you'd at least be in the top 100 ;P

133) 11.52 -------- 7.20 Major-punk EGSC -3

:'(

At 5/26/08 08:43 PM, Wylo wrote: 169) 11.02 -------- 7.11 MetalDart Commander -2

buh!? I knew you just lurked now a days, but didn't think you had stopped depositing!?

225) 10.53 -------- 6.58 ADT EGSC -1

Bye bye to you next update :0

At 5/26/08 08:51 PM, idiot-buster wrote: YoinK has been at the top of the list for as long as i can remember.

I remember when NeMeSiSM66 was at the top, but that was probably a while ago. Then altr got lazy and stopped depositing :/ CaptainBob missed a couple too many deposits, and thus has been beaten by the yoinkster :0

I remember wishing for ages that NeMeSiSM66 would finally rank up, and become a Supreme Commander... but I gave up on that long ago ;P

At 5/27/08 04:07 AM, gfoxcook wrote: If only MPA would miss a few deposits (5, to be precise), so my alt gfoxclock could get back ahead of him in exp. #;-}>

hurrhurr, damn that alt of yours ;P Oh well, MI4 still has a higher leveled alt than yours ;D Mine is decent leveled, but you-guyz'sess puts mine to shame :(

BOOM, shak... BOOM, shak... top 50 for Coop!

well done coopy :3

Bahamuts... keeping up with NGling, and putting some distance between himself and the bottom of the first post.

is the robot capable of missing a deposit!?

At 5/27/08 07:26 PM, Bahamut wrote: I WANT CAKE!!

2bad

At 5/30/08 09:00 AM, hamz10 wrote: if i keep on depositing then someday i will be on this list ! congratalatons to everyone who made the list !!!!

You've got quite the road ahead of you, I wish you luck upon your quest. As coop stated, you're going to need that +60% from supreme commander if you want to make it up there... especially because the list will have even MORE of them by the time you have enough experience to even make the list in the first place :0

Also, been waiting for 12 VP all week... bah, guess it will happen Saturday or Sunday. See you guys in the LUL then ;P

okay well I usually see you guys there, I just don't post, hehe.

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2008-06-01 02:08:16

At 5/28/08 12:42 AM, gfoxcook wrote: The top 50 should be progress enough for ya for some time.
Yeah, but I've got to keep going! Only 49 more folk between me and greatness :P

Now there's that fire teh Coopster is know for!

'fraid you'll have to settle for passing only 48 of 'em, though. (wink)

Hooray, I'm useful :)

"You're Good Enough, You're Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like You."

THIS IS.... CAKE TOWN.
I WANT CAKE!!
NO CAKE FOR YOU.

gfox makes references to teh movie "300" and teh TV show "Seinfeld," and is rewarded with apparently a Father Ted reference. #;-}>

At 5/29/08 03:59 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/27/08 07:26 PM, Bahamut wrote: Do you really want to know what I was trying to say?
Basically, to try and get the NG staff to give DeviI 6666 EXP along with 6.66VP, I'd have to-[censored]

Oh my. That's delicious. </Phil Hartman as Bill McNeal>

And it continues. That's fine by me. :)

Heh. Maybe so, but I just felt I had to deny ya, whether you mind it or not. #;-}>

Oh, that's even better. :) Will gfoxcook ever reach 100k EXP?

If I'm talking about 36,000 exp retirement for gfox and 64,000 exp retirement for gfoxclock as though they are serious potential outcomes for my eventual non-3-account-daily-depostering...

... then what makes you feel you have to even ASK that question, dude? #;-}>

Phrased differently (in response to a little "so are we still friends?"ness)...

"Are you seriously asking that question?"

Holy shit, I didn't spell Victoria right the first time! 0__0

That's right. There's two eyes on that bitch....... er...... I mean... two "i"s in that name. #;-}>

Indeed I was. I was never above the average for the top 150, which sucked. I was getting close to being above average, but then Wylo extended the list to 300.

Ah, well at least you were getting close.

NO CAKE FOR YOU.
*cries*

OH NOE. ;_;

At 5/30/08 11:46 AM, BlueHippo wrote:
aww, that poor non-vagrant will be missed :( although should be easy for him if he wants back on, just has to do some b/p'ing ;)

Yeah.... good ol' shak3s....

woah, don't tell me bila stopped depositing? o_O

;_;

On the plus side, 8.64's a damned good number.

Hmm, seem to be 3 spots ahead of vixen now :0 But, we all basically have the same VP... better be sure not to let her miss any more deposits :X

>_>

<_<

LOL! That's pretty horrible. #;-}>

Woah, DoD... how you gonna become the king of b/p with that attitude?

He's not.

At 5/26/08 08:51 PM, idiot-buster wrote: YoinK has been at the top of the list for as long as i can remember.
I remember when NeMeSiSM66 was at the top, but that was probably a while ago. Then altr got lazy and stopped depositing :/ CaptainBob missed a couple too many deposits, and thus has been beaten by the yoinkster :0

Nem was on top for a loooooooooooooong time. altr a medium length. Bob a short time. IIRC.

I remember wishing for ages that NeMeSiSM66 would finally rank up, and become a Supreme Commander... but I gave up on that long ago ;P

Thank goodness.

At 5/27/08 04:07 AM, gfoxcook wrote: If only MPA would miss a few deposits (5, to be precise), so my alt gfoxclock could get back ahead of him in exp. #;-}>
hurrhurr, damn that alt of yours ;P Oh well, MI4 still has a higher leveled alt than yours ;D Mine is decent leveled, but you-guyz'sess puts mine to shame :(

Yeah, IREVIEWTEHGOODFLASH is a very impressive alt indeed.

is the robot capable of missing a deposit!?

I think that's the first time I've heard our resident dragon referred to as a robot. #;-}>

He's no fixit...

BBS Signature