Be a Supporter!

When MJ was alive

  • 1,240 Views
  • 51 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
TightRope
TightRope
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:10 AM Reply

...we wanted to see him die, now that he is dead, the media has not stopped portraying him as a hero. Death does not make you a God, MJ wasn't even worthy of death, he was worthy of having numerous built bikers fist him in the ass in prison, he was a child molester and a rapist, he is proof of how lacking America is in morality, death was too kind of a punishment for this horrible person who got away with something worse then murdering someone. He ruined multiple children's lives, Michael, you will not be missed, rot in hell!


BBS Signature
Cordyceps
Cordyceps
  • Member since: May. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Animator
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM Reply

No evidence showed up that he actually did the alleged crimes...


@
http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Fanon_Wiki
If you do acid, wait an hour before swimming

BBS Signature
Mr-Noobiwix
Mr-Noobiwix
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:12 AM Reply

You're too late for the "MJ is Satan" bandwagon.


BBS Signature
rome-lherison
rome-lherison
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Musician
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:12 AM Reply

Mj did not rape nor molest children. He was just a man that lost his way. not to say sleeping in a bed with children at the age of 45 and you have kids yourself is appropriate, but i mean come on, i didnt want to see him die. We just knew he would die quite early.

GoldHippo
GoldHippo
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:12 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:11 AM, Piss wrote: I've never wished death upon a fellow human being. You're a monster.

Neither have I, and I concur on your view of the OP.


Golden Hippo...

BBS Signature
TightRope
TightRope
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:14 AM Reply

proud monster here


BBS Signature
TightRope
TightRope
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:18 AM Reply

I will never back down and pretend that because this disgusting, child raping, sack of crap died, that he is a hero all of a sudden, you people should be ashamed of yourselves for the things you are saying about him, HE WILL ROT IN HELL FOREVER!


BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:20 AM Reply

His death has not changed my personal thoughts of him at all.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
ShitOnMyShoes
ShitOnMyShoes
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:21 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:14 AM, TightRope wrote: proud monster here

Oh shut the flup up.


Barack Obama kills Dumbledore.

BBS Signature
TightRope
TightRope
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:21 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:19 AM, Piss wrote:
At 6/29/09 12:18 AM, TightRope wrote: I will never back down and pretend that because this disgusting, child raping, sack of crap died, that he is a hero all of a sudden, you people should be ashamed of yourselves for the things you are saying about him, HE WILL ROT IN HELL FOREVER!
No one here ever said he was a hero. Stop getting these ideas in your head.

READ ABOVE POSTS AND TURN ON MTV OR GO TO CNN.COM! His plastic face is melting off in hell right now where the hand of the devil is ripping his stomach out through his asshole.


BBS Signature
HandsomePete
HandsomePete
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Filmmaker
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:22 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:11 AM, Digital-Terror wrote: No evidence showed up that he actually did the alleged crimes...

What "evidence" do you want? Aside from semen stains on the kids, what evidence can you give that someone "touched" you? We know for sure that he had kids sleep in his bed with him, and that he'd given kids wine. Those have both been proven.


BBS Signature
Aryk
Aryk
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:22 AM Reply

I really have never heard someone say he should die. You're just saying that because he's dead.

HandsomePete
HandsomePete
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Filmmaker
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:26 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:23 AM, Piss wrote:
At 6/29/09 12:21 AM, TightRope wrote: READ ABOVE POSTS AND TURN ON MTV OR GO TO CNN.COM! His plastic face is melting off in hell right now where the hand of the devil is ripping his stomach out through his asshole.
You should watch different television and stop looking for reasons to hate people or things.

I'd recommend this one entertainment website... It's called Newgrounds. It's nice and friendly.


BBS Signature
Bballdude9997
Bballdude9997
  • Member since: May. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:30 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:18 AM, TightRope wrote: I will never back down and pretend that because this disgusting, child raping, sack of crap died, that he is a hero all of a sudden, you people should be ashamed of yourselves for the things you are saying about him, HE WILL ROT IN HELL FOREVER!

Where is your proof he did it? He was convicted once, and was found "Not guilty" so why don't you shut the fuck up?


I eat BABIES

Luke
Luke
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:30 AM Reply

Can't find fingerprints on the victims, he's plastic. Oh shi-


Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

HandsomePete
HandsomePete
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Filmmaker
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:31 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:30 AM, Bballdude9997 wrote:
Where is your proof he did it? He was convicted once, and was found "Not guilty" so why don't you shut the fuck up?

Go up about 4 posts.


BBS Signature
Fuoco
Fuoco
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:35 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:30 AM, Bballdude9997 wrote: Where is your proof he did it? He was convicted once, and was found "Not guilty" so why don't you shut the fuck up?

People with money are rarely found guilty.

Also, lol.


Sakura's theme | Bunnykill 5
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:36 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:11 AM, Digital-Terror wrote: No evidence showed up that he actually did the alleged crimes...

No, he just admitting to having "sleepovers" with ten year old boys when he was 40. They all slept in the same bed together but it was perfectly innocent and all. They were just naked because it was hot. Perfectly innocent.

HandsomePete
HandsomePete
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Filmmaker
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:38 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:33 AM, Gagsy wrote:
I think the wine and sleeping in beds with them proves his innocence more. I mean, IF you were having sex with kids, would you admit to giving them booze and then sleeping in the same bed as them? Does rise a few questions on it's own.

Quite frankly, I wonder if he even realized he was molesting them. And molesting doesn't mean that he needs to penetrate.


BBS Signature
HandsomePete
HandsomePete
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Filmmaker
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 12:55 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:45 AM, Gagsy wrote:
I think he was just very simple maybe even ignorant about it. I don't think he had sex with children, I don't think he did anything more then what children do together, because he wanted that, and he couldn't understand why it's wrong for an adult to act like a kid with kids.

If he was ignorant of what he was doing, he should've been institutionalized. I'm pretty sure that there are those around him who had thought of that, but then the whole money thing came into play.


BBS Signature
HandsomePete
HandsomePete
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Filmmaker
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 01:08 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 01:00 AM, Gagsy wrote:
And yes people around him did think it. I believe his sister Le Toya came out saying that he was a pedophile and even went as far to say she had proof of it, but then it turned out she was telling a little white lie at the proof part and the rest of the family ended up disowning her.

I've always wondered... Michael ended up looking like LaToya when he got older, so wouldn't it be funny if she Benjamin Button'ed and turned into a little black boy as she grew older?


BBS Signature
HandsomePete
HandsomePete
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Filmmaker
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 01:14 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 01:11 AM, Gagsy wrote:
At 6/29/09 01:08 AM, HandsomePete wrote:
I've always wondered... Michael ended up looking like LaToya when he got older, so wouldn't it be funny if she Benjamin Button'ed and turned into a little black boy as she grew older?
Reverse vitiligo you say?

It's just logic, really. Perhaps LaToya was that kid in the wheelchair from Malcom in the Middle.


BBS Signature
formulario
formulario
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 01:17 AM Reply

MJ never molested kids the kids mom wanted to get money from him so he made all up

CryogenChaos
CryogenChaos
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 01:18 AM Reply

I really, really want this Michael Jackson death shit to run its course and finish, because I am fucking sick of it.

Yes, I get it, Michael Jackson is dead. A great loss to some, a great victory for others, depending on your point of view. Rest in peace, King of Pop or burn in hell, Child Rapist. Personally, I didn't approve of anything he was accused of doing, but I don't think his death was a good thing.

The media has blown this shit way out of proportion, though. He may have been a celebrity, but he was just a guy, nothing more, nothing less. Worse than that, there have been three other notable deaths lately, and all anyone can talk about is Michael Jackson. Give it a fucking rest, get on with your lives.

But of course that's probably a "horrible inhuman thing to say and I should be ashamed for my views concerning Michael Jackson's death blah blah blah". I really don't fucking care anymore.

Xcyper33
Xcyper33
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 08:08 AM Reply

At 6/29/09 12:22 AM, HandsomePete wrote:
At 6/29/09 12:11 AM, Digital-Terror wrote: No evidence showed up that he actually did the alleged crimes...
What "evidence" do you want? Aside from semen stains on the kids, what evidence can you give that someone "touched" you? We know for sure that he had kids sleep in his bed with him, and that he'd given kids wine. Those have both been proven.

There was NEVER any DNA stains on the children. Not to mention both cases the children lie multiple times and trip up on their words. Stop lying.


Animator for hire. Check out the stuff I have on the portal and the forums. If you like something, send me a message.

BBS Signature
AudioGmez
AudioGmez
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 10:31 AM Reply

I actually saw the interview he slept on the floor and the chill'en slept in his bed.


Possible side effects of kittens include: Sneezing, Tiny scratches and erectile dysfunction. **the more you know**

BBS Signature
SeaBoundRhino
SeaBoundRhino
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 10:38 AM Reply

There was only proof that he slept in the same bed as those children and there was proof that he didn't do anything 'inappropriate'. I'm going to say this again, because I've already posted it before.

He had a huge amount of talent from an early age. Then he led one of the saddest lives possible and never got out of the paparazzi cameras. Those children sued him not because he did anything to them, but so the parents could get money, which ruined his reputation. He then became very ill, losing all that talent. And now, he's dead, possibly because of drugs.

It's pretty depressing.

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 10:40 AM Reply

Even though he has a big amount of debt, faced some cases on child molestation, and other big issues on his side, and now that he is gone, he will be the KING of POP and no one will take the throne from him. He was like the Dalai Lama of music industry.

dec-1310
dec-1310
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 10:53 AM Reply

The accusations to MJ for molestation was for money, the "molested" childrens families were all poor, what better way to get money than suing a millionare like Michael Jackson? So they took advantage of this and sued him for molestation, the only evidence was sircunstantial, so it's not enough...
He was unhappy anyways, and he deserved a better life, seriously...

dec-1310
dec-1310
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to When MJ was alive Jun. 29th, 2009 @ 10:57 AM Reply

Also, the children had cancer, all of them.
So, if the molestation cases were true, he would have had cancer, but he died of Heart Attack, not cancer (no heart cancer or blood cancer you fucken idiots)...
he didn't present any case of cancer, and still, there was no evidence...
ALL THE SUING WAS FAKE!!!