Dom-Price
Dom-Price
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Mobiusfactor Updates... Who Cares.. 2001-07-24 11:03:27 Reply

Hey all, Dom here,
I know its been a while since I last updated, but I have been very busy planing some great stuff for my site and NG.

First order of business is Mobiufighter. Folks, don't expect this one anytime soon, It has racked my brain so much that I have taken a break from it to start work on a nother project. Hopefully I can get a demo out soon. But like i said, don't hold your breath, this is a major project.

Next I would like to unveil an anime cartoon that I have started on, or rather we. I'm getting help from Sylvan from Sylvan Studios, Val, and Criza. The concept was originally Val and Criza's, but they needed an animator so I volenteered. It's a collaboration. We're still writing the script to the first episode, but I've already started doing the character sketches. The movie WILL be featured in the portal and on Mobiusfactor for sure. It will be a comedic anime, not unlike Tenchi or Outlaw Star except a bit more Adult Oriented liek Jungle De Ikou. Yes, for our horney boob loving guys, there will be plenty of clevage. We are having a few problems though as we cannot seem to contact Val. So if she sees this post, hopefully she'll turn up. I'll keep you up to date on this as well.

Last note is that I am working on a site overhaul. I plan to make my site a bit more script driven so that updates will be easier to make. A new design is also in the works to make the site more navigable.

Mobiusfactor Literature unveils its News Archives. It is the first script driven part of the site, so check it out! Here are the first two articles, both of which are about dumb websites like Mikey.
And by the way, for those of you who still think Mikey is the real deal, wake up and get a fucking clue, ok?

Read up!
Bible Man- Christians sure know how to merchandise their own religion! God Bless Capitalism!

In Search Of Tinkerbell- Not for the faint of heart, do not visit this guy's site if you're prone to fits of anger.

Well Thats all, for now, now do some stuff, or something....

<deleted>
Response to Mobiusfactor Updates... Who Cares.. 2001-07-24 11:11:57 Reply

Mikey is a little shit why should he get all the spot light on this site ! why dont u do sumthing on me !
any ways the new virus is a shite one it only deltes a bit of your directory !

laterz

DaMutonMan
DaMutonMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Mobiusfactor Updates... Who Cares.. 2001-07-24 11:29:24 Reply

Yo kids sup,
Go to portal and search under bad andy to view the latest bad andy episode, if it reaches a good rank i will continue to make them, i don't know what i was on when i made this but it takes a differant kind of humor to laugh at this.

DaMutonMan
DaMutonMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Mobiusfactor Updates... Who Cares.. 2001-07-24 11:53:29 Reply

Go see Bad Andy episode one today!!!
Bad andy is the dominos pizza mascott who enjoys to sell pizzas, now he's taken a fetish in pizza F**king...To view Bad Andys escapades go da portal then under search type bad andy. Some may be offended but screw you penny Bain you slease bag!!! Mutonman.8k.com used to be a big hit site but is undergoing massive reconstruction atr the time and will feature many more bad andy episodes with better graphics and better humping affects, you will actually be convinced he is humping the pizza. I am currently working on a series "Crimson destiny" which is in the near future in the year 2072 were people can be altered into super fighting machines, your probably thinkin, yeah everyone now a day is making realistic fighting series on the portal but never end up finishing them but i have the outline drawn up and episode one will be out around august. the trailor will be really soon added to the portal.

Dom-Price
Dom-Price
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Mobiusfactor Updates... Who Cares.. 2001-07-24 12:05:12 Reply

Ugh, stop posting about bad andy, no body gives a fuck... Stay on topic...

Damn spammers

Numbered3
Numbered3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Mobiusfactor Updates... Who Cares.. 2001-07-24 17:31:12 Reply

Dom on your front page there is a link below the news that says veiw news archives.
I just thought i would point out the spelling mistake as somebody as smart as yourself may find it as some what an embaressment.

Mobiusfactor Updates... Who Cares..

ceraph
ceraph
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Mobiusfactor Updates... Who Cares.. 2001-07-25 05:55:33 Reply

god..that peter pan dude is......gawd he's just -gag- don't go there do not visit that site

vdibv
vdibv
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Mobiusfactor Updates... Who Cares.. 2001-07-25 15:34:04 Reply

At 7/24/01 12:05 PM, Perfect-Dom wrote: Ugh, stop posting about bad andy, no body gives a fuck... Stay on topic...

Damn spammers

Really

onehungloe42069
onehungloe42069
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Mobiusfactor Updates... Who Cares.. 2001-07-26 02:43:33 Reply

At 7/24/01 11:03 AM, Perfect-Dom wrote: Hey all, Dom here,
I know its been a while since I last updated, but I have been very busy planing some great stuff for my site and NG.

First order of business is Mobiufighter. Folks, don't expect this one anytime soon, It has racked my brain so much that I have taken a break from it to start work on a nother project. Hopefully I can get a demo out soon. But like i said, don't hold your breath, this is a major project.

Next I would like to unveil an anime cartoon that I have started on, or rather we. I'm getting help from Sylvan from Sylvan Studios, Val, and Criza. The concept was originally Val and Criza's, but they needed an animator so I volenteered. It's a collaboration. We're still writing the script to the first episode, but I've already started doing the character sketches. The movie WILL be featured in the portal and on Mobiusfactor for sure. It will be a comedic anime, not unlike Tenchi or Outlaw Star except a bit more Adult Oriented liek Jungle De Ikou. Yes, for our horney boob loving guys, there will be plenty of clevage. We are having a few problems though as we cannot seem to contact Val. So if she sees this post, hopefully she'll turn up. I'll keep you up to date on this as well.

Last note is that I am working on a site overhaul. I plan to make my site a bit more script driven so that updates will be easier to make. A new design is also in the works to make the site more navigable.

Mobiusfactor Literature unveils its News Archives. It is the first script driven part of the site, so check it out! Here are the first two articles, both of which are about dumb websites like Mikey.
And by the way, for those of you who still think Mikey is the real deal, wake up and get a fucking clue, ok?

Read up!
Bible Man- Christians sure know how to merchandise their own religion! God Bless Capitalism!

In Search Of Tinkerbell- Not for the faint of heart, do not visit this guy's site if you're prone to fits of anger.

Well Thats all, for now, now do some stuff, or something....

man what are u guys waiting for we want more stuff like that.
untitled
untitled
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Mobiusfactor Updates... Who Cares.. 2001-07-27 04:36:20 Reply

At 7/24/01 12:05 PM, Perfect-Dom wrote: Ugh, stop posting about bad andy, no body gives a fuck... Stay on topic...

Damn spammers

Hey! I happen to like bad andy!

Anyways everyone go and watch my newest movie (and vote a 5) entitled Poor Boy. It's the sad tale of a young child who has lost his father. It might make you cry, so be sure to have some tissue around.

Boy I can't wait untill bad andy has realistic pizza fucking effects, that'll be awesome!