00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

783,910 Views | 8,816 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-13 12:19:22

At 3/13/10 12:15 PM, ChampionAnwar wrote: I may not be able to finish my reviews by the end of the week, can I post my points late because I'd like to try and review everythng?

You don't even need to post your points, man! That would defeat one of the main purposes of the Member's Updates. You only need to post your points for your first week, as a sort of application form to the club, but from then on, your points and stats are posted by me in the Member's Update :).

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-13 12:38:57

I'll get this sooner or later hehehehe. Thanks for all your help man, I'll pro up in time xD.

Watch how I contribute NOTHING to EVERY thread I post in!

My downloadable music | My art.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-13 13:58:52

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-13 15:55:10

I'll consider your reviews my birthday presents :P

Oh hey Steph.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-13 17:09:48

I'm a little confused as to what day we consider the week to end. I understand you were waiting for a couple people to finish their reviews before you updated, but does that mean the next update is one week from the last one? or is it every monday, or what?

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-13 17:47:10

AHhhhh...

Another week, I managed to make all the reviews, this week was awesome!! Alot of nice music, art and flashes...

What about if every member post the favorite audio, flash and art of the week??
You guys can decide if it would be a nice thing to do... I think this would motivate the authors who requested the submissions to make even more nice things...

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-13 17:55:08

Hi! can you please review my game :D

THANKS a lot :P i will answer obviously your reviews...

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-13 22:48:21

Yeah...I'm running quite desperately behind.
RL's being ridiculously interrupty so I've managed to do a GRAND TOTAL of two reviews so far...out of 24.

And now I have a pretty acute need for sleep so I'm going to leave the rest 'til tomorrow.
They will get done!!

...I might just be a taaad late if the update happens to be on a Sunday this week. :P

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-13 22:56:57

At 3/13/10 10:48 PM, Animith wrote: Yeah...I'm running quite desperately behind.
RL's being ridiculously interrupty so I've managed to do a GRAND TOTAL of two reviews so far...out of 24.

And now I have a pretty acute need for sleep so I'm going to leave the rest 'til tomorrow.
They will get done!!

...I might just be a taaad late if the update happens to be on a Sunday this week. :P

Yeah, I told you it was a bit too late to start reviewing and make 100%...

LAzy girl...

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-13 23:38:01

New picture I would love to be review plz!

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/flash -gamers/raintacular

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 04:11:08

At 3/13/10 10:56 PM, RogerBK wrote:
At 3/13/10 10:48 PM, Animith wrote: Yeah...I'm running quite desperately behind.

They will get done!!

Yeah, I told you it was a bit too late to start reviewing and make 100%...

LAzy girl...

Rob, you should know better than to tell a girl "I told you so".
'Cause then they'll just feel obliged to go to great and illogical lengths just to try and prove you wrong :P
13 down, 11 to go.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 04:42:36

At 3/13/10 03:55 PM, GronmonSE wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 18075
I'll consider your reviews my birthday presents :P

Oh hey Steph.

Wow that song is beautiful. I especially like the drums and instruments :P.

At 3/13/10 05:09 PM, TheSongSalad wrote: I'm a little confused as to what day we consider the week to end. I understand you were waiting for a couple people to finish their reviews before you updated, but does that mean the next update is one week from the last one? or is it every monday, or what?

Here's what we usually do:

Update on Sunday, that's the first attempt to update. I start checking each request to see who did reviews, and if I find that someone who has a 100% ratio going still has a few more reviews to do, then I'll send him/her a PM saying I'm waiting for him/her. When s/he finishes, s/he sends me a PM back saying s/he's finished and I make the update. Then, if, let's say, I waited till Tuesday for this person to get all his/her reviews done, the next week I'll try and update on a Monday and the week after that I try and update on a Sunday, and we keep the updates to every Sunday from then on to get back to the routine. I move the updates gradually from the delay day to Sunday to get back to the routine slowly, so if I have to wait till Wednesday to update, and then I immediately update the Sunday after that, that would only leave the members 4 or 5 days to review everything, which is why I try and move from the delay day to Sunday day by day :)..

Basically, I'll start checking each request to see who did/didn't do a review tomorrow, since last update was a Tuesday.

</confuse>

At 3/13/10 05:47 PM, RogerBK wrote: AHhhhh...

Another week, I managed to make all the reviews, this week was awesome!! Alot of nice music, art and flashes...

Haha, great :D.

What about if every member post the favorite audio, flash and art of the week??
You guys can decide if it would be a nice thing to do... I think this would motivate the authors who requested the submissions to make even more nice things...

I think it's a great idea, but this club is more aimed towards reviewing the stuff, not appreciating it, and it may be a bit tedious to post your favourite flash/art/audio request every single week. So yeah, it's an awesome idea, but not really fit for this club :). Anyway, that's my opinion ^^.

At 3/13/10 10:48 PM, Animith wrote: ...I might just be a taaad late if the update happens to be on a Sunday this week. :P

Don't worry, at the earliest the update will be on Monday, Monday night if you live somewhere in Europe.

At 3/14/10 04:11 AM, Animith wrote: Rob, you should know better than to tell a girl "I told you so".
'Cause then they'll just feel obliged to go to great and illogical lengths just to try and prove you wrong :P
13 down, 11 to go.

Oh this'll be good >:3.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 08:26:18

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 11:03:46

Yeah, I think it's a nice idea, but i thinked bout it and it'd be really boring to post every week the favs... And you have a hard work yet, man!!

Oh, and who is going to post the list??? Only Monday the update is goin out?? Nice, i Passed someone?? *-*

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 11:37:00

At 3/14/10 11:03 AM, RogerBK wrote: Oh, and who is going to post the list??? Only Monday the update is goin out?? Nice, i Passed someone?? *-*

Lol, take it easy. I'll post it on Monday, and THEN you can see if you passed anyone xP.

I have piano tomorrow, but I'll try and fit both the requests list and update in my little free time tomorrow. I hope everyone finished the reviews they want to finish X_X.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 11:40:49

At 3/14/10 11:37 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 3/14/10 11:03 AM, RogerBK wrote: Oh, and who is going to post the list??? Only Monday the update is goin out?? Nice, i Passed someone?? *-*
Lol, take it easy. I'll post it on Monday, and THEN you can see if you passed anyone xP.

I have piano tomorrow, but I'll try and fit both the requests list and update in my little free time tomorrow. I hope everyone finished the reviews they want to finish X_X.

If it helps, I can try and do the requests list tomorrow. Only have three hours of lectures, so probably have a lot more spare time than you do on a Monday :P

I only have six to go...if it wasn't for the damned need for sleep I would be done by now, aha xD
Watch this ever-shortening space! -goes back to finish-

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 13:37:12

At 3/14/10 11:40 AM, Animith wrote: If it helps, I can try and do the requests list tomorrow. Only have three hours of lectures, so probably have a lot more spare time than you do on a Monday :P

Nah, it's alright. You did the requests list last time so I think it's kind of unfair for you to do it this time too, especially since you only joined the club a week ago. Besides, you have reviews to do :P.

Actually, I'll do the requests list now and leave the spare time I'll have tomorrow to do the update.

Thanks anyway :D.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 13:51:11

I finally have a new song. I've been really busy lately, and coop and haggard, I will reply to your reviews, I just really havent had any time, at all. This song was made for my school's talent show, which will be held to support Haiti relief. Please, rate/review, I really want to know your input so I will know how to perform the final version=)

Check out my new track Tokyo Pop and my hit: Our Nova Pt. 2.

Member of Review Request Club.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 14:10:19

I am done! -happy dance-

Though knowing me I've probably accidentally missed an audio track or something. We sure do get a lot of those! DEFINITELY starting earlier this week, though. 24 reviews in a day gets somewhat crazy. xD

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 14:15:51

Here's the requests list for the week. A pretty decent week this time round. Quite a few requests, but at least Art Requests seem to be quite abundant nowadays. Unfortunately, Flash still is barely requested and Audio still has the highest number of requests. Oh well, at least we don't have many Extra Audio Requests and we have a good number of art requests to enjoy while they last :D.

Also, XwaynecoltX requested 4 Art requests, breaking 2 rules: 1.) No more than 3 requests per week and 2.) Don't request the same submissions again :P. In that case, I didn't add his requests to the list since they were already requested by him sometime in November I think. Also, Animith, forgot to tell you that the Extra Requests system only applies to Audio Requests, not to Art or Flash, since you added 2 Extra Art Requests to the last list when only Audio needs this system so that we won't get so flooded with Audio Requests. Sorry for not telling you sooner D: . Those 2 Art Requests are added in this list now to avoid confusion ^^.

Anyhow, enjoy the list, and expect the Member's Update at around this time tomorrow :).

--

Flash Requests (3)
SpeedE The WFD By McAfee-Enterprises
Death, Blood & Flowers By Dapper
Hoshinofuru By MonoFlauta

Audio Requests (15)
[dj-Jo] Battery Life By Joseph (dj-Jo)
Daily Dose of Drums By Cimba
Mans0n- Sound Of My Dream By Mans0n
Lighteyed By Sawdust
SN | Obscene Amounts of Steam By SessileNomad
Out of My Sight By Shane Jensen (MusicIsBliss)
I've Waited Hours For This By PabMo
The Jungle Rituals By Birdinator99
.:A New Life v2:. By GronmonSE
Infernal_Regions [Box-Killa] By Box-Killa
Our Nova By DJ-Chilvan
O.H.35 - Rocket By OneHundred ThirtyFive (OH35)
Digesting Earth by Kieran (KieranNG)
Katlean Prime Redo 2010 by Calamaistr
Walking In The Desert by jabicho

Art Requests (8)
The Colour Of Water By Ties Wijnker (TieSeiT)
Siamese Octopus Creature By Ties Wijnker (TieSeiT)
Killer Teddy By Ties Wijnker (TieSeiT)
Not lucy in the sky... By up-a-notch
upsideDown Town By up-a-notch
Raintacular By Chandler Brown (Flash-Gamers)
Electric Personality by Mismatched
Orbital Shift by Flash-Gamers

Extra Audio Requests (3)
Luminous_Odyssey [Box-Killa] By Box-Killa
M stosy (mystic field) by Calamaistr
Capital Katlean (remix) by Calamaistr

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 14:52:13

At 3/14/10 04:42 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: Explanation

ok, that makes more sense now man. I could sense that there was some sort of pattern, and I got that you wait for people that have 100% going, I just didn't understand the whole thing. thanks man.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 14:56:43

Yet another request; but I'm starting to get good at making high quality pictures!

Did this picture, for everyone one in the "RRC," that gave me good reviews so I tried to listen to ya'll and make a final version of my previous "Stream Scene."

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/flash -gamers/tri-stream

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 15:25:47

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 17:34:18

Hey Steph... I wanna know something, if I request a submission, can I get 100,00% in the week??

As I know, you can't review your own submissions, but if I really want to get some CC and don't want to lose points, because I'm pursuiting Coop... >:)???

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 18:09:58

Hey guys, again, the same number of reviews, 26... It's a lot of work huh??

This week's going to be nice!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 18:12:18

Hi i wanted to add two more flashes to request :P so i have request with this two ones... the three i can have... the other one was hoshinofuru :P

Please review them, obviously i answer to your reviews...

And how can i be in? i want to review too :P but my english sucks -.- so sorry if my reviews arent so good

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 20:23:05

Finally fixed! Hopefully you can still review it in time...
Thanks,
- Celx

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 22:01:28

Recently, I have been getting bombed. I put up this request for an audio review so I can finally get reviews instead of just random low votes.

The Chill is a trance song I have been working on recently. Any and all reviews are appreciated (except ones that are 1 word and therefore useless...) and will be taken in full consideration.

Thanks for listening.

---jbarnett---

And always remember, Indians revolutionized trance :)

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-14 22:27:48

At 3/14/10 05:34 PM, RogerBK wrote: Hey Steph... I wanna know something, if I request a submission, can I get 100,00% in the week??

As I know, you can't review your own submissions, but if I really want to get some CC and don't want to lose points, because I'm pursuiting Coop... >:)???

Hey, Fro can answer that question. He should know since he's requested many reviews on his pieces of work before.

You will still get 100% as long as you review everything. You just won't get as many points because you won't be able to review your own submission. So say if we had 20 requests including yours then your total would be out of 19 and everyone else would be out of 20.

I do think we should change that though and give members the points when the request since they can't review things they have submitted.

At 3/14/10 06:09 PM, RogerBK wrote: Hey guys, again, the same number of reviews, 26... It's a lot of work huh??

This week's going to be nice!!

Try to keep things like this to one post bud. Yeah, 26 is too many for me. I'm going to get all of the art and flash, but I'll have to skip over the audio this time. I'm back at school and I have a Breaking Ben concert to go to this weekend so I won't have time then.

At 3/14/10 06:12 PM, MonoFlauta wrote:
And how can i be in? i want to review too :P but my english sucks -.- so sorry if my reviews arent so good

I can explain this better on MSN to you then I can here on how the club works. Tomorrow night I get out of class around 8:30 PM (newgrounds time) so if you are still on then I can do your voices and help you figure out how the club works.

Also, don't worry about your English. You speak well enough that people understand you and as long as you are helpful in your reviews that's all that really matters. You'll probably learn quite a bit of English if you join this club anyway.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-03-15 00:36:27

Hey guys do you think you could wait until Tuesday until the update because I am still reviewing audio and I don't have much time to do this tomorrow so what do you say? I am halfway through it and I am trying to get a lot tonight so could you please help me get the 100%?

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!