• Life, Obstinato - skyood
    Score
    3.06 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity

Sounds like you guys do a LOT of work! I'd consider joining ... but question: Is the expectation to review as much of what's requested a week? Can I just do one thing (like just audio, or just flash), or even just one category (like just classical)?

BBS Signature
MistyEntertainment
MistyEntertainment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Animator
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-18 23:43:22 Reply

Just wondering, will I ever be getting reviews on Adrellia Village #5 and Adrellia Village #6 as I requested them four pages ago?

In the meantime, I'll just leave these here - and, due to the redesign mixup and if you didn't see them, they shouldn't be hard to follow as it contains a brief recap of every important part.

• Adrellia Village #7
    Adrellia Village #7 by MistyEntertainment

Drake warns King Jack about what happened to Adrellia.

Score
    3.89 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

6 minutes, the longest episode of the show so far.

• Adrellia Village #9
    Adrellia Village #9 by MistyEntertainment

Drake and the Medrellian armies look for the king.

Score
    3.61 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

I requested episode 8 a while ago.

• Adrellia Village #10
    Adrellia Village #10 by MistyEntertainment

Drake and the Medrellian armies encounter a secret agent working for Brutus.

Score
    3.90 / 5.00
    Type
    Movie
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

Thank you very much for all of your reviews!

BAZmotherfucker
BAZmotherfucker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-19 02:30:42 Reply

requestingggggggg please :]

• BAZ - Melancholy
    BAZ - Melancholy by BAZmotherfucker

Recorded live from my Kaoss Pad 3

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Ambient
    Popularity

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-19 06:41:35 Reply

At 4 days ago, SCTE3 wrote: Member's Update #119

Thanks for the update!

[#] [Total] [Total Stats] [Total Ratio] || [Gain] [Weekly Stats] [Weekly Ratio] [Username]
01 ) 9123 | 1421 / 2814 | 050.50% || 081 | 13 / 15 | 086.67% | Coop
02 ) 8838 | 1372 / 2819 | 048.67% || 063 | 10 / 15 | 066.67% | Haggard

Not so good week for me. The redesign really threw me off course and I still have to get back into reviewing.

At 4 days ago, SCTE3 wrote: Flash Requests (4)
Audio Requests (35)
Art Requests (5)

44 to review, I doubt I can do that much. Also I have to work on my diploma thesis, so that's another reason why I can't concentrate on reviewing too much.

Oh yeah, I will be away the first two weeks of march, so no reviewing there as well. :(

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

PlusPlusKid
PlusPlusKid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Programmer
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-19 07:18:26 Reply

Hai guys. Can you review this drawing I made? I think it's better than the last one.

• Hulk Smash!
    Hulk Smash! by PlusPlusKid

I started this as a zombie but changed it into the hulk.

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    1 View
    Rated
    Everyone

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-19 10:58:37 Reply

• I TOLD YOU I WOULD IMPROVE!
    I TOLD YOU I WOULD IMPROVE! by HiryuGouki

Be warned, though. The big head was intentional. If that puts you off, then sorry about that. Nothing I can do at this late in the game. Anyways, I tried a technique where I colored over the line art layer by selecting the line layer and giving it a layer mask. So, I'm kind of happy how this turned out. :) Anyways, feel free to rip it to shreds if you feel you must! The time off of Newgrounds has given me a chance to improve a ton, and believe me; I took every second I could.

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-19 11:21:45 Reply

NOTE - READ THESE RULES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST. THEY ARE AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST AND THEY HAVE NEW IMPORTANT RULES!

Hello! Welcome to the new Review Request Club thread. This thread is meant to give the club a fresh start and make it a pleasant place to stay. In order to do this, it goes without saying that you must follow the regular BBS rules and read the C&C Advice Thread before posting if you are new to this forum.

This club aims to increase the exposure of the most under-rated Newgrounds music, art and flash artists. The other major purpose of the club is to offer the Newgrounds artists high quality feedback so they can constantly improve their work.

To the requesters:
Every Newgrounds user is allowed to request a review as soon as he submitted something. To get your work reviewed, don't post here without thinking but follow these few rules:

- Post a direct link to the submission(s) you want reviewed.
- Make no more than 3 Flash and Art requests between two updates (that's one week), and no more than 3 Audio Requests between 5 updates (that's four weeks).
- Please respond to reviews, reviewers like it and some of them are statwho... oh wait, interested in stats.
- Be patient. Due to the points system, you may not see reviews until up to two weeks after you requested, or if you requested more than 1 Audio submission, you may not see reviews on your second submission up until 3 weeks after you requested, and you may not see reviews on your third submission up until 4 weeks after you requested.
- Do NOT request without posting a link, be kind, reviewers are not robots.
- Do NOT simply say "Review everything" or just link to your profile.
- Do NOT request reviews for the same submission more than once.
- Do NOT request reviews for a submission with over 50 reviews.
- Do NOT request reviews for spam. Spam is only there to annoy, not to be critically analyzed.
- Unless you are a club member, only request reviews for YOUR OWN submissions.

To the reviewers:
If you want to join the club and complete requests, simply post in the thread saying you would like to join. Then, regular members will go through your reviews and determine if they are good enough to be part of the club. Your reviews are required to be helpful, developed and well-organised. If you need help with writing good reviews, read Fro's guide to writing helpful reviews.

Once you are accepted, you can start reviewing stuff. If you are a new member of the club, once you understand how the point system works, please post - one or two days before the update - the total points you've earned during the week. This is considered as a sort of application form, and if you fail to do so, you will NOT be added to the club.

Points System:
List updaters will keep track of each member's points in order to build a list. You don't need to post your points before each update but you can keep track of your score on your own so any error can be fixed. This is how points are counted:

5 points for a review on a requested submission (movie, game, art, or audio).
1 point for writing "Review Request Club" at the bottom of a requested review.
3 points for posting at least once throughout the two weeks.
5 points for referring a new member (must mention you in first post).
7 points for reviewing all requests/recommendations between two updates.

Club Updates:
Each Sunday or Monday, a list of all the members is created, counting up their points, featuring various stats and posting a list of requested submissions. Assuming you review the submissions in that list, you will get points for them accordingly in the following members' update, around a week later.

Don't forget the lists are built and updated by humans so it may be possible the update is delayed due to various real life reasons. If it ever occurs, don't get mad; calm down and wait :).

Frequently Asked Questions:

Should we have an FAQ?
I don't know. It kinda seems like overkill.

Why a new thread?
The main idea was to give the club a new and fresh start. Since the old one was flooded by requests and not updated any more, the RRC regulars thought creating a new thread would be best for the club.

Should I link to the club in my forum signature?
There's no obligation to do so, but it's certainly appreciated. Remember that you can put a high number in place of the page number in the URL and if that page doesn't exist yet, Newgrounds will take you to the latest page, whatever it is. For example, "http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/107 2042/999" will take you to the latest page of this club.

RRC Signature?
Yes, at the end of each review, if you want you can write down 'Review Request Club'. There is no obligation to do so, but you'll get +1 point if you put the RRC signature in your review. You can add anything you want to it, E.G.: *Review Request Club*, |Review Request Club|, -Review Request Club-, etc, but as long as 'Review Request Club' is clearly written, you will get the point. You are also allowed to add the sig in any reviews other than requests in this club, as long as you are a club member yourself. It's all the more exposure for the club, and it's very much appreciated.

+1 point if I put the RRC signature in my review... I'm not sure if I get it correctly.
You gain 6 points for a review on a request with "Review Request Club" in the end of it, as opposed to 5 points if you hadn't added the signature at the end. If it's still not clear, read this.

Does the Review Request Club review for non-NG stuff?
No. It must be an NG submission. If you have a non-NG submission which you would like us to review, then use your common sense and upload it to NG. Also, we will only review using the 'Write a Review' method on submissions. We won't send reviews by PM, review in your newspost or review in any particular thread of yours.

Do I have to review all the requests?
No you don't have to, just do your best :). Though completing them all will give you 7 extra points.

Which requests should I review?
If you want to get points for the next member's update, look for the latest requests list in the club thread and review the requests from that list. If you review any requests from various posts in the thread which would have been posted after the latest requests list, you will be getting points for the member's update after the next one.

can u review allz mah flashz guise? kthxbai.
No.

If you have more questions, feel free to post about it in the thread or PM a member and if your question is frequently asked, it'll be added to the FAQ.

---

That's all about the club, though this new version of the club couldn't be opened without mentioning the old thread regulars who have made it a great place to spend time. Kudos to Freelance-Magician for creating the original club and to FattyWhale for maintaining it for so long. Thanks also to Sonofkirk for starting this new thread and doing many updates.

Have fun!

Useful links: RRC - The point system, clarified, Fro's Guide to Writing Helpful Reviews, Fro's Guide to Writing Good Reviews

Resources: Old Review Request Club thread, Club info, Google.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-19 14:50:14 Reply

• 2nd Earth and its Neighbor
    2nd Earth and its Neighbor by HiryuGouki

This is a planet and its neighbor. This planet is mostly like earth, except it doesn't have a moon. It has much higher gravity since it is four times the size of Earth, therefore, humanity had to adapt to the conditions over the one hundred years it has inhabited the planet. Only one side of the planet has been fully explored, but its neighbor has been explored fully, and the findings due to the research of this world have been relatively disturbing, as this is a collapsing world. Every day, it loses .000000075 % of its gravity, and over the next several million years, it will collapse and fall apart due to the lack of atmospheric and gravitational control over the entire planet. The year 2nd Earth was discovered is 10,550 A.D.

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

My first piece of Space Art the Space Core is sure to approve of.

SCREW THE SYSTEM!!! Play video games instead.My Official Art Thread! COMMENT ON IT!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Writer
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-20 10:45:14 Reply

I only got the chance to give out one review this week, so I should have nine points if I added this all up correctly. I apologize if I did not.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-20 10:50:02 Reply

At 2 minutes ago, Sectus wrote: I only got the chance to give out one review this week, so I should have nine points if I added this all up correctly. I apologize if I did not.

5 (for reviewing) + 1 (for putting Review Request Club at the bottom of the review) + 3 (for posting at least once this week) = 9 points.

Correct indeed. May end up not making the list this week, mostly because .... HTML link issues, hopefully they are fixed soon. :(

BBS Signature
Zirocket-8
Zirocket-8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-20 12:56:21 Reply

I would like to request a review for a new piece I released

• Escaping the Black Hole
    Escaping the Black Hole by Zirocket-8

Energetic Drum 'n' Bass

Score
    1.52 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Drum N Bass
    Popularity

All elites originate from noobs.

- Zirocket-8

BBS Signature
Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-20 18:19:13 Reply

Hey guys, I was hoping you could review a comic I made for the Comic Jam. Thanks a lot.

Part 1:

• Wash Over Me Part 1
    Wash Over Me Part 1 by Aigis

Part 2: http://www.newgrounds.com /art/view/aigis/wash-over -me-part-2 This is the first part of my entry into the Comic Jam 2 that I organised for this weekend. The idea was to create a narrative-based comic entirely in three days (72 hours), including all designing and writing, based around a certain theme. The theme for this one was 'Rain'. My comic, 'Wash Over Me', ended up being 20 pages (strung together as two long files in the art portal), comprising 68 individually drawn panels. I hope you enjoy it. Check out the other Comic Jam 2 submissions here: http://www.newgrounds.com /bbs/topic/1294293

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Part 2:

• Wash Over Me Part 2
    Wash Over Me Part 2 by Aigis

Read part one here: http://www.newgrounds.com /art/view/aigis/wash-over -me-part-1 This is the second part of my entry into the Comic Jam 2 that I organised for this weekend. The idea was to create a narrative-based comic entirely in three days (72 hours), including all designing and writing, based around a certain theme. The theme for this one was 'Rain'. My comic, 'Wash Over Me', ended up being 20 pages (strung together as two long files in the art portal), comprising 68 individually drawn panels. I hope you enjoy it. Check out the other Comic Jam 2 submissions here: http://www.newgrounds.com /bbs/topic/1294293

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Ages 13+

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
MistyEntertainment
MistyEntertainment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Animator
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-20 19:20:00 Reply

Can I join?

YakovlevArt
YakovlevArt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Artist
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-21 10:35:04 Reply

I you guys want to hear some interesting house music.
Please review my track Ghtost Town.
it's spacey and kind of minimal, but with a melody nonetheless.

Thanks a lot!

DragonPunch
DragonPunch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-21 17:07:01 Reply

Rip it apart, guys.

• Space Art Attempt Two
    Space Art Attempt Two by HiryuGouki

So, some improvements in this piece: I didn't use lens flares for star clusters. I made the Sun myself, as indicated by the orange glow, but used a lens flare to emphasize the brightness of the star, which I think in the long run, will provide good effects. I didn't use shading for the planets until they actually got onto the canvas, so I could fade the atmospheric glow on both planets, and this time I spread out the stars so I doesn't look as "PhotoShop"-ish. I also went in and re-painted the Earth-like world by customizing my cloud texture brush to make the amount of cloud based on pressure applied to the tablet, I embossed certain areas of the land to emphasize land textures, I played with opacity and the like, and blah, blah blah, blah...Welp, hope you enjoy it! I am personally very proud of this piece and am happy with the way it turned out. Next time, I'm going to try and draw a supernova!

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-21 22:15:27 Reply

At 1 day ago, MistyEntertainment wrote: Can I join?

Got a couple of good flash reviews but check the reviews of members here and then try some more and reapply. As for flash, keep up the good work.

No update this week, sorry people. Spreadsheet problem was fixed today thankfully by SuperSteph54 showing me what the error was. That and hoping the HTML issue is fixed and such so that the requests list shows up properly next week.

also having a headache doesn't help much :-(

BBS Signature
DjMindsweeper
DjMindsweeper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-22 05:21:15 Reply

Hey, it's been a while since I've done anything, I thought it'd be nice to get some reviews for this.

• .Infiltration
    .Infiltration by DjMindsweeper

More fast and urgent music fit for a futuristic racing game. NOW WITH EXTRA SUPERSAW!

Score
    3.65 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Techno
    Popularity

Thanks in advance

BBS Signature
camoshark
camoshark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-22 10:58:30 Reply

Ohai, it's been a while!

Here's my MAC entry, it got a really great score and a lot of views, but not a single review! (excluding my roommate's, hardly counts :P)

• -*}MAC{*-Fractal Memories
    -*}MAC{*-Fractal Memories by camoshark

A dream of many intertwining portraits

Score
    4.46 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity

Glad to see the RRC's still running strong!

SpitNeck
SpitNeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-22 20:05:57 Reply

First piece ever made on a computer so cut me some slack, I do think i did pretty well though. You be the judge.

• The Mysterious Stranger
    The Mysterious Stranger by SpitNeck

This is my very first computer generated piece of art, so cut me some slack. Id absolutely adore any suggestions or adive on improving it, I made it with Corel Painter Essentials 4. Im thinking about making a graphic novel in this style.

Score
    / 5.00
    Type
    Illustration
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

MobiusIII
MobiusIII
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-22 21:38:07 Reply

Heyo, I'd really appreciate some thoughtful reviews of this song:

• MIII - Welcome to Psyrim
    MIII - Welcome to Psyrim by MobiusIII

Skyrim + Trance = Psyrim?

Score
    3.75 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Trance
    Popularity

Hikari
Hikari
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-24 07:59:50 Reply

• The Rave Of Unhealing
    The Rave Of Unhealing by Tabu112

You have met with a terrible fate haven't you?

Score
    3.82 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Techno
    Popularity

4ltF4
4ltF4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-24 16:32:27 Reply

• Advent of the Myriad Dawn
    Advent of the Myriad Dawn by 4ltF4

An epic orchestral piece.

Score
    3.22 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity
  • 4valanch3
    4valanch3 by 4ltF4

First of some to come

Score
    4.38 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    House
    Popularity

BlazingDragon
BlazingDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-26 00:36:40 Reply

I would really appreciate some feedback on this piece. Please? :)

• Nocturne
    Nocturne by BlazingDragon

A short piano nocturne.

Score
    4.23 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Classical
    Popularity

Zirocket-8
Zirocket-8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-26 08:59:22 Reply

I really need feedback for this one:

• Flight 500
    Flight 500 by Zirocket-8

My first house track. Feedback appreciated.

Score
    0 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    House
    Popularity

All elites originate from noobs.

- Zirocket-8

BBS Signature
Nedak
Nedak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-26 22:18:19 Reply

• Summer Song (See this?)
    Summer Song (See this?) by Nedak

Original Song ft Thegluestickman

Score
    3.53 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    General Rock
    Popularity
  • Orestes
    Orestes by Nedak

A cover of A Perfect Circle

Score
    4.12 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    General Rock
    Popularity

Anabioo
Anabioo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-27 03:32:31 Reply

This place is a mess. Oh well. Can someone review my artwork?

I do all my own stunts.
~Anabioo~
My super-interesting blog

BBS Signature
Knuckstrike
Knuckstrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-27 04:43:40 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Anabioo wrote: This place is a mess. Oh well. Can someone review my artwork?

Please post a link to the art you want to have reviewed. You can request up to three per week.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.
Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-27 09:48:49 Reply

NOTE - READ THESE RULES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST. THEY ARE AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST AND THEY HAVE NEW IMPORTANT RULES!

Hello! Welcome to the new Review Request Club thread. This thread is meant to give the club a fresh start and make it a pleasant place to stay. In order to do this, it goes without saying that you must follow the regular BBS rules and read the C&C Advice Thread before posting if you are new to this forum.

This club aims to increase the exposure of the most under-rated Newgrounds music, art and flash artists. The other major purpose of the club is to offer the Newgrounds artists high quality feedback so they can constantly improve their work.

To the requesters:
Every Newgrounds user is allowed to request a review as soon as he submitted something. To get your work reviewed, don't post here without thinking but follow these few rules:

- Post a direct link to the submission(s) you want reviewed.
- Make no more than 3 Flash and Art requests between two updates (that's one week), and no more than 3 Audio Requests between 5 updates (that's four weeks).
- Please respond to reviews, reviewers like it and some of them are statwho... oh wait, interested in stats.
- Be patient. Due to the points system, you may not see reviews until up to two weeks after you requested, or if you requested more than 1 Audio submission, you may not see reviews on your second submission up until 3 weeks after you requested, and you may not see reviews on your third submission up until 4 weeks after you requested.
- Do NOT request without posting a link, be kind, reviewers are not robots.
- Do NOT simply say "Review everything" or just link to your profile.
- Do NOT request reviews for the same submission more than once.
- Do NOT request reviews for a submission with over 50 reviews.
- Do NOT request reviews for spam. Spam is only there to annoy, not to be critically analyzed.
- Unless you are a club member, only request reviews for YOUR OWN submissions.

To the reviewers:
If you want to join the club and complete requests, simply post in the thread saying you would like to join. Then, regular members will go through your reviews and determine if they are good enough to be part of the club. Your reviews are required to be helpful, developed and well-organised. If you need help with writing good reviews, read Fro's guide to writing helpful reviews.

Once you are accepted, you can start reviewing stuff. If you are a new member of the club, once you understand how the point system works, please post - one or two days before the update - the total points you've earned during the week. This is considered as a sort of application form, and if you fail to do so, you will NOT be added to the club.

Points System:
List updaters will keep track of each member's points in order to build a list. You don't need to post your points before each update but you can keep track of your score on your own so any error can be fixed. This is how points are counted:

5 points for a review on a requested submission (movie, game, art, or audio).
1 point for writing "Review Request Club" at the bottom of a requested review.
3 points for posting at least once throughout the two weeks.
5 points for referring a new member (must mention you in first post).
7 points for reviewing all requests/recommendations between two updates.

Club Updates:
Each Sunday or Monday, a list of all the members is created, counting up their points, featuring various stats and posting a list of requested submissions. Assuming you review the submissions in that list, you will get points for them accordingly in the following members' update, around a week later.

Don't forget the lists are built and updated by humans so it may be possible the update is delayed due to various real life reasons. If it ever occurs, don't get mad; calm down and wait :).

Frequently Asked Questions:

Should we have an FAQ?
I don't know. It kinda seems like overkill.

Why a new thread?
The main idea was to give the club a new and fresh start. Since the old one was flooded by requests and not updated any more, the RRC regulars thought creating a new thread would be best for the club.

Should I link to the club in my forum signature?
There's no obligation to do so, but it's certainly appreciated. Remember that you can put a high number in place of the page number in the URL and if that page doesn't exist yet, Newgrounds will take you to the latest page, whatever it is. For example, "http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/107 2042/999" will take you to the latest page of this club.

RRC Signature?
Yes, at the end of each review, if you want you can write down 'Review Request Club'. There is no obligation to do so, but you'll get +1 point if you put the RRC signature in your review. You can add anything you want to it, E.G.: *Review Request Club*, |Review Request Club|, -Review Request Club-, etc, but as long as 'Review Request Club' is clearly written, you will get the point. You are also allowed to add the sig in any reviews other than requests in this club, as long as you are a club member yourself. It's all the more exposure for the club, and it's very much appreciated.

+1 point if I put the RRC signature in my review... I'm not sure if I get it correctly.
You gain 6 points for a review on a request with "Review Request Club" in the end of it, as opposed to 5 points if you hadn't added the signature at the end. If it's still not clear, read this.

Does the Review Request Club review for non-NG stuff?
No. It must be an NG submission. If you have a non-NG submission which you would like us to review, then use your common sense and upload it to NG. Also, we will only review using the 'Write a Review' method on submissions. We won't send reviews by PM, review in your newspost or review in any particular thread of yours.

Do I have to review all the requests?
No you don't have to, just do your best :). Though completing them all will give you 7 extra points.

Which requests should I review?
If you want to get points for the next member's update, look for the latest requests list in the club thread and review the requests from that list. If you review any requests from various posts in the thread which would have been posted after the latest requests list, you will be getting points for the member's update after the next one.

can u review allz mah flashz guise? kthxbai.
No.

If you have more questions, feel free to post about it in the thread or PM a member and if your question is frequently asked, it'll be added to the FAQ.

---

That's all about the club, though this new version of the club couldn't be opened without mentioning the old thread regulars who have made it a great place to spend time. Kudos to Freelance-Magician for creating the original club and to FattyWhale for maintaining it for so long. Thanks also to Sonofkirk for starting this new thread and doing many updates.

Have fun!

Useful links: RRC - The point system, clarified, Fro's Guide to Writing Helpful Reviews, Fro's Guide to Writing Good Reviews

Resources: Old Review Request Club thread, Club info, Google.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-27 10:28:28 Reply

I expect the update today will take a little longer than usual (the stats part should be fine), however the request list might take me as long as an hour as I have to type it all out by hand.

BBS Signature
Knuckstrike
Knuckstrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Review Request Club 2012-02-27 10:55:04 Reply

At 24 minutes ago, SCTE3 wrote: I expect the update today will take a little longer than usual (the stats part should be fine), however the request list might take me as long as an hour as I have to type it all out by hand.

Are there any submissions that have not yet been reviewed? And is there still time for me to review them?

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.
Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature