Be a Supporter!

Football Crew

  • 19,404 Views
  • 801 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
luke-the-ard
luke-the-ard
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-19 09:28:59 Reply

woohoo! :D erm...yeah :p, well be back one day lol well be back!

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-19 09:36:17 Reply

At 3/19/04 09:28 AM, luke_the_ard wrote: woohoo! :D erm...yeah :p, well be back one day lol well be back!

hahaha i hope so for your sake.


LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-19 10:04:31 Reply

At 3/19/04 05:41 AM, thegreatmorph wrote:
fuck that its city time!!!

Yeah, fucking Birmingham City, they are a suprise team for me, theyre doing excelent.

Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Member since: May. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-19 12:04:07 Reply

At 3/19/04 05:41 AM, thegreatmorph wrote:
fuck that its city time!!!

It is huh? How's Daniel Van Buyten doing by the way?

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-19 14:14:14 Reply

At 3/19/04 12:04 PM, _Alias_ wrote:
At 3/19/04 05:41 AM, thegreatmorph wrote:
fuck that its city time!!!
It is huh? How's Daniel Van Buyten doing by the way?

why don't you look :-(


LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Member since: May. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-19 14:30:20 Reply

At 3/19/04 02:14 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: why don't you look :-(

Huh? Look at what? The rankings? Watch the matches? Simple: they don't show them on here, and I'm too lazy to watch BBC...

And what better way to find out how a Manchester City player is playing than to ask a Man. City fan?

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-19 14:43:20 Reply

At 3/19/04 02:30 PM, _Alias_ wrote:
At 3/19/04 02:14 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: why don't you look :-(
Huh? Look at what? The rankings? Watch the matches? Simple: they don't show them on here, and I'm too lazy to watch BBC...

And what better way to find out how a Manchester City player is playing than to ask a Man. City fan?

to be honest i really cant be bothered to at the moment.
im on ng so therefore im not going to find out until i get off.


LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Member since: May. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-21 12:12:31 Reply

Hmmm, time to revive this topic, it's been off the front page for too long now.

Genk tied yesterday, against La Louvière. Chatelle scored the 1-0 for Genk, but then that darn Odemwingie dived over Moons. The ref gave La Lou a penalty, both him and the linesman. Moons didn't even come close to the player. =(

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-21 12:20:05 Reply

At 3/19/04 02:43 PM, thegreatmorph wrote:
to be honest i really cant be bothered to at the moment.
im on ng so therefore im not going to find out until i get off.

Arrogant cunt, you must know the player hes talking about, why couldnt you just say, hes not doing too well at the moment because other players are keeping him out of the side, or he injured. Fucking ignorance is bliss, yeah fucking right.

Alias, unlucky about yesterday, Rangers won 4-0 versus Dundee, goals from Stevie Thompson, Frank De Boer (SCREAMING 30 YARD FREEKICK) Peter Lovenkrands and Gavin Rae. Our kid player Alan Hutton won man of the match in his first proffessional game.

Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Member since: May. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-21 13:22:00 Reply

At 3/21/04 12:20 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Rangers won 4-0 versus Dundee

I read it on Teletext! Congrats! Rangers are still far behind on Celtic though.. Too bad.

Frank De Boer

!? He plays for the Rangers? I didn't even know he left Galatasaray! Does his brother still play there aswell?

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-21 13:44:36 Reply

At 3/21/04 01:22 PM, _Alias_ wrote:
At 3/21/04 12:20 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Rangers won 4-0 versus Dundee
I read it on Teletext! Congrats! Rangers are still far behind on Celtic though.. Too bad.

Yeah well, what can we do, 19 points is too much too claw back.

Frank De Boer
!? He plays for the Rangers? I didn't even know he left Galatasaray! Does his brother still play there aswell?

Yep, the two De Boers are at Rangers but they wont emulate the same success they had at Ajax and Barcalona, shame really.

luke-the-ard
luke-the-ard
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-22 14:23:14 Reply

Arsenal have got man utd then chelsea then man utd then chelsea again lol, should be tough games, but i really cant see them losing this year.

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-22 15:42:37 Reply

At 3/22/04 02:23 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: Arsenal have got man utd then chelsea then man utd then chelsea again lol, should be tough games, but i really cant see them losing this year.

i can see them losing one of those matches.
don't know which one though.


LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
firewalker911
firewalker911
  • Member since: May. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-22 16:29:26 Reply

im a silly american that loves the US team so you all can bash me all you want if you let me in lol
e-mail me @ dglassner@comcast.net to tell me what i got to do to get in. thanks GO USA kick some uhh Saudi ASS!

luke-the-ard
luke-the-ard
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-23 06:42:53 Reply

just ask :p, so.....welcome! :D

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-23 11:27:49 Reply

At 3/22/04 04:29 PM, firewalker911 wrote: im a silly american that loves the US team so you all can bash me all you want if you let me in lol
e-mail me @ dglassner@comcast.net to tell me what i got to do to get in. thanks GO USA kick some uhh Saudi ASS!

welcome to the club of football.
you are a member now so we don't have to email you.


LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-23 12:41:50 Reply

At 3/23/04 11:27 AM, thegreatmorph wrote:
welcome to the club of football.
you are a member now so we don't have to email you.

Hahahahaha, Champions League tonight ladies, Milan versus Deportivo, what a game its gonna be.

Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Member since: May. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-23 13:10:11 Reply

At 3/23/04 12:41 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: ladies

*looks in pants*
Hey! It's MISTER lady to you!

Milan versus Deportivo, what a game its gonna be.

Yeah, Paolo Maldini's playing his 130'st match tonight, that's one more than Frank De Boer...

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-23 14:08:17 Reply

At 3/23/04 12:41 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 3/23/04 11:27 AM, thegreatmorph wrote:
welcome to the club of football.
you are a member now so we don't have to email you.
Hahahahaha, Champions League tonight ladies, Milan versus Deportivo, what a game its gonna be.

can't wait.
unless its already started.


LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-23 14:42:20 Reply

At 3/23/04 02:08 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: unless its already started.

Just starting right this very moment, w00t, im watching AC versus Deportivo. Good luck to Porto (SuperDragons team) who are playing Monaco i think, not sure.

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-23 15:00:40 Reply

Apologies for the double post, but i thought i should let you guys know, AC Milan 0-1 Deportivo an away goal on eleven minutes for Depor, Pandiani scores it.

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-23 16:16:27 Reply

At 3/23/04 03:00 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Apologies for the double post, but i thought i should let you guys know, AC Milan 0-1 Deportivo an away goal on eleven minutes for Depor, Pandiani scores it.

yeah i know.
damn i want AC to win! fuck you deportivo!!!


LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Member since: May. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-24 01:31:21 Reply

At 3/23/04 04:16 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: damn i want AC to win!

Yeah, I'm an AC fan aswell, and they won! 4-1, great match if you ask me.

After the first goal, Milan quickly took the game back in their hands, Kaka' had a fantastic day, with two nice goals, Shevchenko proved his class once again and Pirlo scored a nice free kick.

Porto won 2-0 from Lyon, goals by Deco and Carvalho. Go Porto!

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-24 11:44:06 Reply

At 3/24/04 01:31 AM, _Alias_ wrote:
At 3/23/04 04:16 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: damn i want AC to win!
Yeah, I'm an AC fan aswell, and they won! 4-1, great match if you ask me.

After the first goal, Milan quickly took the game back in their hands, Kaka' had a fantastic day, with two nice goals, Shevchenko proved his class once again and Pirlo scored a nice free kick.

Porto won 2-0 from Lyon, goals by Deco and Carvalho. Go Porto!

you sholud really be on match of the day.
or a commontater fora radio or somethig because damn you described the match well.


LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
luke-the-ard
luke-the-ard
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-24 13:50:27 Reply

wow they scored 4 goals in like 6 minutes, that was awesome, whats everyoens predictions for the next matches? and the fa cup semi finals of course ;)

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-24 16:54:52 Reply

At 3/24/04 01:50 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: wow they scored 4 goals in like 6 minutes, that was awesome, whats everyoens predictions for the next matches? and the fa cup semi finals of course ;)

arsenal all the way.
even though i don't want them to but i'd prefere them to get it then man U.


LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Member since: May. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-25 01:36:00 Reply

At 3/24/04 11:44 AM, thegreatmorph wrote: you sholud really be on match of the day.
or a commontater fora radio or somethig because damn you
described the match well.

Commentator is actually what I'd want to do later...

Yesterday's results: Real Madrid - Monaco: 4-2
Monaco scored 0-1 via Squillaci, but Madrid reacted right after the break, with Pavon, Figo, Zidane and the inevitable Ronaldo.

Chelsea - Arsenal: 1-1
Incredible mistake Lehmann made, the German keeper who critisized Kahn earlier on. Perfect assist from Cole on the goal by Pires.

thegreatmorph
thegreatmorph
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-25 11:24:05 Reply

At 3/25/04 01:36 AM, _Alias_ wrote:
Commentator is actually what I'd want to do later...
Yesterday's results: Real Madrid - Monaco: 4-2
Monaco scored 0-1 via Squillaci, but Madrid reacted right after the break, with Pavon, Figo, Zidane and the inevitable Ronaldo.

Chelsea - Arsenal: 1-1
Incredible mistake Lehmann made, the German keeper who critisized Kahn earlier on. Perfect assist from Cole on the goal by Pires.

there is no mistaking that you will be. you sound perfect for it and you describe games perfectly in my opinion.


LISTEN TO MY MUSIC
JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature
luke-the-ard
luke-the-ard
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-26 09:16:57 Reply

Lehmann sucks, hes not even good enough to critisise Kevin Pressman LOL!

Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Member since: May. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Football Crew 2004-03-26 09:20:19 Reply

At 3/26/04 09:16 AM, luke_the_ard wrote: Lehmann sucks, hes not even good enough to critisise Kevin Pressman LOL!

And just who may that be? Lehmann has a very big mouth, but he's no good.