00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

aniMATING just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Football Crew

36,136 Views | 795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-30 18:34:47

w00t Rangers won tonight on penalties against Maritimo, a side going unbeaten in the portuguese premiership just now. It was a close game but we deserved to win. Milan beat Celticlast night by 3 goals to 1, Milan didnt deserve the win, but iam fucking glad those bastards got beaten :D

Well done Real for their great comeback against Roma, it was great football, maybe they will get their confidence back now, you never know.

Response to Football Crew 2004-09-30 22:47:02

At 9/30/04 06:34 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Well done Real for their great comeback against Roma, it was great football, maybe they will get their confidence back now, you never know.

we can only hope. i'm a real fan also (hell my indoor soccer team's name is "real keene") but losing their coach, and their players not playing as a team..its starting to make the club look like shit, they'll have to do some serious make up for the rest of the season, or next year they're going to be losing a shitload of their stars (which just might help them...)

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-01 06:40:43

At 9/30/04 10:47 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
we can only hope. i'm a real fan also (hell my indoor soccer team's name is "real keene") but losing their coach, and their players not playing as a team..its starting to make the club look like shit, they'll have to do some serious make up for the rest of the season, or next year they're going to be losing a shitload of their stars (which just might help them...)

Yes, i expect the club president will want a clearance sale at the end of this season. Whisch is going to be great i love the transfer windows its excellent. Especially now our manager has promised to bring in new faces in January because we made it to the Uefa cup group stages last night :)

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-01 12:37:24

Just thouht I'd give my opinion on who would probably win the champions leauge this year...

The 4 teams that I think will win it (obviously not all 4 but one of the 4)

Is Barcelona, Milan, Chelsea, and Inter....

Barca and chelsea have dominated their first 2 games both have 6 goals and 1 conceded.

Milan is played as they are expected to.... they a huge club aren't playing too good but are still winning.

And although Inter isn't doing so well in Italy they're playing great european football.... led by a future brazilian legend ADRIANO, who just seems to always find the back of the net.

Although Bayern Munich and Jeventus have also 6 points and no goals conceded, i think they'll fall apart later on in the stages,

anyways there's still ALOT of matches to be played, nothing is decided yet.... But I really do hope that Real Madrid can snatch this years UEFA Champions Throphy.... It's one of the few championships that Ronaldo hasn't won.... Come on guys lets do it for Ronnie, woooot

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-01 23:30:05

At 10/1/04 12:37 PM, -el_asesino- wrote: anyways there's still ALOT of matches to be played, nothing is decided yet.... But I really do hope that Real Madrid can snatch this years UEFA Champions Throphy.... It's one of the few championships that Ronaldo hasn't won.... Come on guys lets do it for Ronnie, woooot

they need to get their act together, i'm sure all of them want the uefa trophy to put on their resumes. but wether or not they will actuallly fallow through is the question.

i think that they are starting to show teamwork, they realized that they are losing because of a lack of it. and now they are at least starting to help eachother out. maybe they'll make it into the championship game and finally be able to win as a team

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-02 01:01:27

At 10/1/04 11:30 PM, MALforPresident wrote: i think that they are starting to show teamwork, they realized that they are losing because of a lack of it. and now they are at least starting to help eachother out. maybe they'll make it into the championship game and finally be able to win as a team

I surely hope that's true, I mean I just get really really frustrated when a team has SOOOOO MUCH FUCKING TALENT like Ronaldo, Raul, Zidane, Figo, Becks, Owen, etc... but can score for shit, but not only that, they can't defend, Losing to piece of shit teams like Espanyol. OH NOEZ IM GETTING TEH ANGRIS

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-02 15:10:09

At 10/2/04 01:01 AM, -beaner- wrote: I surely hope that's true, I mean I just get really really frustrated when a team has SOOOOO MUCH FUCKING TALENT like Ronaldo, Raul, Zidane, Figo, Becks, Owen, etc... but can score for shit, but not only that, they can't defend, Losing to piece of shit teams like Espanyol. OH NOEZ IM GETTING TEH ANGRIS

so true. it kind of reminds me of my soccer team. we're probably some of the most skilled and most fit team in the conference, but we get in a fast break and somebody'd kick it too far ahead of themselves and the defense will get it, or we'd get in some annoying jumble in front of the goal, and instead of just toeing or doing anything to get the ball in, our front line tries taking glory shots that might make it to the back of the net

its either we win, or we get shut out. i really don't like it, we need to learn to finish, our defense if fine though, we have some state ranked guys on our D, but our midfeild doesn't like to come back to help when we're in trouble (i'm usually stopper or right full)

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-04 13:09:09

OH NOEZ TEH MADRID LOST AGAIN.... at home those stupid loser </too much profanity to type>

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-04 23:01:24

At 10/4/04 01:09 PM, -el_asesino- wrote: OH NOEZ TEH MADRID LOST AGAIN.... at home those stupid loser </too much profanity to type>

*slowly covers up Real Madrid poster in room......*

that sucks

in other news, i won my game today, 7-1

i had an assist and no goals (i let the fat kid take a shot instead of me putting it in, it hit off the cross beam...i dont think i would have done much better anyway)

first goal of the game was halarious. ok, so we have a fast break, our wing half sends a cross to our striker, its a lil too far ahead and the keeper misses it, our striker is sprinting to put it in, and there's one defender on him

just before our striker could touch the ball, the defense guy gives the ball this amazing shot.....INTO HIS OWN NET!

i swear, it was the most beautiful shot of the night...poor guy.

it was 1-0 us by the half (we got all our other goals in the second half) and his was the only goal..man, if it ended like that, and i was that guy, i would have hung myself or something

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-05 11:35:15

At 10/4/04 11:01 PM, MALforPresident wrote: in other news, i won my game today, 7-1

Congrats,bro

just before our striker could touch the ball, the defense guy gives the ball this amazing shot.....INTO HIS OWN NET!

LOL, I love when stuff like that happens, you see such a beautiful goal, but too bad it's an own goal.

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-05 22:18:23

At 10/5/04 11:35 AM, -el_asesino- wrote: Congrats,bro

graci. tomarrow we have a battle to win. we figure since we can't win the championship, we'll just fuck with the standings (we're like down to 4th or 5th, we can only finish in 2nd or 3rd this year now)

and it is one weird year for soccer, lake placid, team known for suckyness in the next conference over beat Setan catholic (amazing at soccer type school) and then schroon lake (a team we beat 7-1 earlier this year) beat Westport (a good soccer team, beat us 3-0)

we were all wide eyed reading the paper today...

LOL, I love when stuff like that happens, you see such a beautiful goal, but too bad it's an own goal.

so do i, but when we win 7-1, and they know they're gonna lose bad anyways, might as well get a goal, even if it is on your own net.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-06 11:37:03

Well in more international news, There will be alot of world cup qualifiers in the starting on the 8th, but luckily for me My national team (Mexico) is playing today (Their playing a postponed game, that couldn't be played due to hurricane frances) they're playing a little country (i think) by the name of San Vicente, so I expect a 5-0 win at least, and they also have 2 more qualifiers to play, so that's 3 games in 1 week, it'll put strain on the mexican players, but it's good for fans like me who just wana see some action.

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-06 11:38:38

Oh and in other news Congrats on your Bat MAL. Can't wait to join you.

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-06 17:32:51

Still recruiting members? Sorry, but I couldn't be arsed trawling through the threads to check.

I'm a Celtic/Scotland supporter so I'll give everyone else something to laugh about.

I'm also scouting for someone to assassinate Momo Sylla...applications to my email address.

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-06 21:35:42

At 10/6/04 11:38 AM, -el_asesino- wrote: Oh and in other news Congrats on your Bat MAL. Can't wait to join you.

thanks. i had it sunday night, when i deposite right at midnight

then HT deposited, and 2 little points bounced me abck to 12. but i'm back up again ^_^

i lost my game today, i hate set plays, we only lost 1-0 to a team that beat us 5-0 a few weeks ago.

i swear, this year in sectionals, we could go allt he way to state champs...seriously, we're doing well at the end of the season, we're nearing the end of regular play, we can't do mcuh to win our conference, but we're doing all we can to fuck with the overall standings of...well...everyone ^_^

so yeah, we have a chance at something bigger and better then a measily conference title.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-07 13:03:07

At 10/6/04 11:37 AM, -el- wrote: so I expect a 5-0 win at least

well them beaners won.... they won 7-0, but the thing that got me mad was that they only scored 1 goal in the first half... I was pissed, they had 75% ball possesion wtf, and like 20 corner kicks... even though they won 7-0 I was still dissapointed in their play.

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-07 13:49:23

footie!!!

yeah damn straight.

lol

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-09 16:37:07

So in todays wc qualfiers, here are some scores from UEFA.

FT Finland 3 - 1 Armenia

FT Czech Republic 1 - 0 Romania

FT Rep. of Macedonia 2 - 2 Holland

FT Ukraine 1 - 1 Greece

FT Turkey 4 - 0 Kazakhstan

89' Albania 0 - 2 Denmark

FT Luxembourg 0 - 4 Russia

FT Slovakia 4 - 1 Latvia

FT Liechtenstein 2 - 2 Portugal

FT Cyprus 2 - 2 Faroe Islands

FT Israel 2 - 2 Switzerland

74' France 0 - 0 Ireland

FT Scotland 0 - 1 Norway

FT Belarus 4 - 0 Moldova

74' Slovenia 0 - 0 Italy

FT England 2 - 0 Wales

FT Azerbaijan 0 - 0 Northern Ireland

FT Austria 1 - 3 Poland

FT Bosnia-Herzegovina 0 - 0 Serbia & Montenegro

45' Spain 0 - 0 Belgium

FT Sweden 3 - 0 Hungary

FT Malta 0 - 0 Iceland

FT Croatia 2 - 2 Bulgaria

(Notice not all games have finished yet, some are still in progress and are marked in the minute that they're currently in)

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-13 21:51:01

At 10/9/04 04:37 PM, -el_asesino- wrote: (Notice not all games have finished yet, some are still in progress and are marked in the minute that they're currently in)

the USA vs. Panama game just finished.

heres the lowdown.

the USA was up by 1 goal at half (donnivan)

then the second half they totally unloaded on those dirty mexican speakers! Andrew donnivan got another goal. and Eddie Johnson scored a hatrick (and he was a sub!) bringing the score to 5-0 USA.

then with less then 30sec in normal play left, a cross from the US went to a new guy (yeuaoigaogja funky name) and it went off Panama's defender and bobbled into the goal!

thats 5 goals in the second half alone!

panama had 3 yellow cards in the second half alone.

oh yeah, addie johnson's hatrick? all within 20minutes thats right, twenty fucking minutes and he had a hatrick...and he was a sub!

now the US will go to semi final qualifiers for the region.

the keeper for the US is amazing also, he's a true leader, even stopped a near brawl on the feild after a panamanian elbowed one of the US's defenders in the face.

oh yeah, i lost 4-0 today against the best team in our area. it was alright, but damn none of our "leaders" were fucking running today. it was pissing me off, nobody except a few of us wanted the win! and the ref's were full of shit

i went to head a ball for a shot. while i'm in the air a defender from the other team hits me (didn't even go for the ball!) and i fell hard, knocked the wind out of me. i tried getting up, but i couldent breath for nearly a minutes, needless to say i got off the feild and stopped play.

the first thing i said when i could breathe again? "what, no call?!"

then there were two fouls in our box against the other team taht probably should have been PKs for them, and the ref is like "its outside the box"

and after fighting with the ref the other team throws away their kick, whiffing it slowly off to the side..

AND THE FUCKER LET THEM HAVE THE KICK AGAIN! they didn't acheive much, but i mean, if they wanna throw away the shot like morons, they shouldent be getting second chances.

oh well

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-14 14:07:13

At 10/13/04 09:51 PM, MALforPresident wrote: oh well

Moral of the story..... Refs are GAY >:(

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-14 21:52:01

At 10/14/04 02:07 PM, -el_asesino- wrote:
At 10/13/04 09:51 PM, MALforPresident wrote: oh well
Moral of the story..... Refs are GAY >:(

i can't beleive how shitty they are in just highschool soccer alone!

my sisters game today was horrible. the ball went out, somebody told the defender to put it back to the sideline since it was hout. she stops it and picks it up to throw it...and blindy mcfuckidy calls a handball (the ball bounced off a spectator's foot for god's sake!) the other team got a PK..whiffed it

they tied 2-2 it was 6:30 by the time the game ended. and it was nearly pitch dark outside, the overcast clouds didn't help either. by the end of it, you couldent see the other team's girls running around because they were wearing dark green uniforms.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-16 12:48:21

Now that the qualifiers are gone for a couple of weeks, it's back to Club football WooT!

So far Arsenal has won again and has 48 match unbeaten streak.

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-16 13:22:40

At 10/6/04 05:32 PM, Heimdall_SCO wrote: Still recruiting members? Sorry, but I couldn't be arsed trawling through the threads to check.

Ofcourse fellow Scot, welcome aboard, this isnt my club, but im sure youll be welcomed.

I'm a Celtic/Scotland supporter so I'll give everyone else something to laugh about.

Hahahaha, Celtic, what a dick, i support Rangers buddy, i hope to see some friendly rivalry in your posts in the future :)

I'm also scouting for someone to assassinate Momo Sylla...applications to my email address.

Email sent.

Man Scotland have really let me down recently. Losing at home to Norway, making our unbeaten run of almost 35 years at Hampden null and void, what a prick Vogts is. Then we draw against Moldova, hahahahahahahahahahaha, fags.

Well done Mal, its good to see your team performing again, shame you cant win the league though, theres always next year. Is your sisters team in the running for the league title or what ?

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-16 19:14:59

At 10/16/04 01:22 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Well done Mal, its good to see your team performing again, shame you cant win the league though, theres always next year. Is your sisters team in the running for the league title or what ?

next year? ha, this year isn't over

gotta love post-season sectonals. no other teams want to play us!

no, my sister's team is tied for 3rd. and even if they win their last regular season game, they wont be going for the title. but both our teams are peaking now. league dont matter, the state match does!

also, i won my game last night, 3-1

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-19 12:36:06

w00t!!! Champions League Action today!!!!
Looking forward to some outstanding games.

Group A:
Monaco vs. Olympiakos
Liverpool vs. Deportivo La Coruña

Group B:
Real Madrid CF vs. Dynamo Kiev
Bayer Leverkusen vs. AS Roma

Group C:
Juventus FC vs. Bayern Munich
Ajax Amsterdam vs. Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Group D:
Sparta Praga vs. Manchester Utd.
Fenerbahçe vs. Ol. Lyon

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-26 20:32:20

So..... How's everyone? Still watching football?

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-27 11:38:24

I would like to say well done to Man united for ending Arsenal's 49 game unbeaten run, but what happened on and off the pith ruined what would have been a very enjoyable game the events brang back memories of last season when Kweon started acting like an uncivalised ape God knows what he would have done if Van Nisstleroy had scored.I think Man united have Arsenal right where they want them because they are complaining about losing.As there was once a respected American coach of football (soccer) who said if u can't except losing u can never win.

P.S. I am a Fulham supporter and I am dissapointed with are form lately.

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-27 22:37:05

tomarrow is a huge day

our across town rivals (the next town rival) is our first game for sectional/regional post season play

we can beat them. we will beat them. after that we have a date with the school my mom works at, they are also very good.

then it's the championship Vs. that team i had to "battle" last time i mentioned a battle. we can beat them, we've fended them off before, gave them a scare. we'll come out with guns blazing!

and that, my friends, is how we will win Section 7 championship

after that is the state tourniment!

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-10-28 16:15:00

At 10/27/04 10:37 PM, MALforPresident wrote: tomarrow is a huge day

our across town rivals (the next town rival) is our first game for sectional/regional post season play

we can beat them. we will beat them. after that we have a date with the school my mom works at, they are also very good.

then it's the championship Vs. that team i had to "battle" last time i mentioned a battle. we can beat them, we've fended them off before, gave them a scare. we'll come out with guns blazing!

and that, my friends, is how we will win Section 7 championship

after that is the state tourniment!

You know what this means?
Road trip for traveling fans. Take cars, beer and women (if possible)

On a sad note, my local team's boss resigned this morning, since we are rooted to the bottom of football league 2 this is not perticularly a bad thing. Since he was the first manager to guide us to the football league, then it is with a heavy heart that Kidderminster bids farewell to Jan Molby

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-11-11 20:20:40

Wow havent been here in a long time.. So im making this my last post tonight.

Last night, my team Rangers beat the dirty bastard Celtic 2-1. Celtic led from a fortunate free kick which led to a corner thena goal by John Hartson. They injured one of our on form strikers Steven Thompson so he had to go off. Then in the dying minutes after 84 minutes of pressure on the Celtic goal, Arveladze set up Namouchi who shot, Celtics Marshall pulled of a great save, but it fell to Prso, formerly of Monaco, and he tapped it in. So it went to extra time.

Celtic got a lucky corner and it was headed away and fell to Ricksen, our on form player (amongst many) and he ran the full length of the pitch, Novo, took 3 players with him on a run, and Ricksen passed it the opposite way to Arveladze who shot and beat Marshall at the near post from 20 yards. Fucking beautiful.

Im exceedingly joyful, because we just beat Celtic, who have beaten us 7 times the last 7 times we have layed them, but this was just the warm up...In a week on Saturday, its the League match, ARNAGEDDON 2: THE FUCKING BIG ONE I will report on that after its happened.

Enjoy my long post ? Wanna here more about how good Rangers are and how shite your teams are ?? :P