00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The most inventive newgrounder?

1,728 Views | 33 Replies

Response to The most inventive newgrounder? 2009-06-14 11:35:55

At 6/13/09 06:21 PM, Onizero wrote: The last of the elite line of assassins that was government funded but was shut down once some of the assassins started getting killed and their bodies showing up as robotic. After the project is shut down in style (the government ending all of the remains assassins to wipe out the biggest drug operation in the world) only one remains thought they are unware of it's presence. They are aware of it's presence once the people who started showing his brothers bodies to the public (which lead to the fall of the project) start dying mysteriously from gunshot wounds. After the government finds one of the robots are alive they hunt him down so the project doesn't get anymore publicity.
He eventually finds his way to an island with an magnetic field (so it doesn't show up on radars) that houses a beast that the same government put there for the good of mankind.

this idea was a great one well done i really enjoyed this concept, you should make it¬¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to The most inventive newgrounder? 2009-06-14 11:58:15

A portal gun which shoots acid.
Don't think with portals.......
...................think with acid.

until last time, I've seen you later.

Response to The most inventive newgrounder? 2009-06-14 12:00:37

A laser that I can blast into my computer and it will automatically make an awesome flash movie.

If your ad blocker isn't working, do one of the following:

BBS Signature

Response to The most inventive newgrounder? 2009-06-14 12:01:55

"The Ever-Lasting cock. You can suck on it and suck on it" - Igotaname13

"We will hang the Capitalist with the rope they sell us!"

-Joseph Stalin