00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Euthanasia?

497 Views | 10 Replies

Euthanasia? 2009-06-11 17:08:29

Would you help someone die if they were in immense pain, only asking as i heard that a mother and father had their son euthanised due to the fact he broke his back and was paralysed from the waste down. I personally wouldn't help someone to die no matter how much pain they were in due to both potential criminal convictions and because you never know when science is going to make a cure for something. What do you guys think

Response to Euthanasia? 2009-06-11 17:10:20

I don't see anything wrong in helping someone to die if they're in pain.

Response to Euthanasia? 2009-06-11 17:12:07

Yeah I would.
Wouldn't you want to die if you were in immense pain and you knew for a fact that you were going to die anyway? Like if your rectum were being eaten from the inside by some kind of mutant insect?

Formerly known as Headshot777

The Newgrounds BBS is like a woman. All the teenagers who get into it make a terrible mess within two minutes. -Jercurpac

BBS Signature

Response to Euthanasia? 2009-06-11 17:13:05

"Totally, Asian chicks are hot!"

- Todd

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Euthanasia? 2009-06-11 17:17:43

Killing a cripple is plain out wrong. If you can't take the pain, well that just sucks for you now doesn't it? I would like to kill several people if they asked me to, but I won't. You have to have NO life in order to want to die. So no, I wouldn't. I would just tell them to suck it up and maybe kick them in the ribs.

This account has been moved to here.

Because this username sucks.

BBS Signature

Response to Euthanasia? 2009-06-11 17:20:03

I would. No one chose to be born, so you should have the right to die.

My signature was old so I changed it.

BBS Signature

Response to Euthanasia? 2009-06-11 17:20:10

At 6/11/09 05:17 PM, CHP wrote: Killing a cripple is plain out wrong. If you can't take the pain, well that just sucks for you now doesn't it?

Sorry but I think that's the most stupid answer I've ever heard...

I dont suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it...

My Songs... Please check them out and leave a review =)

BBS Signature

Response to Euthanasia? 2009-06-11 17:23:15

I would only do it if they were terminal. If they could just live a full life but had paralysed legs or some other non-lethal disability/disease, then I wouldn't.

Response to Euthanasia? 2009-06-11 17:33:13

At 6/11/09 05:17 PM, CHP wrote: Killing a cripple is plain out wrong. If you can't take the pain, well that just sucks for you now doesn't it? I would like to kill several people if they asked me to, but I won't. You have to have NO life in order to want to die. So no, I wouldn't. I would just tell them to suck it up and maybe kick them in the ribs.

Yeah, fuck the crippled. Always whining all the time and stuff.
ya know what i say, i say, "nobody cares that you have no control over your limbs and can only move your mouth and eyes, its your fault for sucking at life, im glad your life sucks"

yeah, i like this guy, he knows how to treat the lowlifes of society, those burdensome people whose lives have been destroyed. i'm glad theyre suffering.

CHP deserves a medal for how ridiculously stupid he is
he deserves a medal that comes with a check for 5 cents and a lifetime supply of paralysis

I'm gonna go have a taco....... you can come too

BBS Signature

Response to Euthanasia? 2009-06-11 18:08:07

At 6/11/09 05:08 PM, SiMpSoN-bRuVaS wrote: Would you help someone die if they were in immense pain

No, thats why they made suicide booths. Duh.

Euthanasia?

Ha ha...Charade you are

Response to Euthanasia? 2009-06-11 18:09:46

It depends completely on the situation.