New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cojones893
Cojones893
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 16:48:38 Reply

I'm going to try my hand again at baking some cannabis into something. I've already made brownies, cookies, a cake, muffins, and firecrackers (two crackers with peanut butter between them mixed with cannabis baked in the oven). Anyone have any good recipes or ideas for what I can bake it into.

If you have never smoked/eaten cannabis eating it is the way to go. The reasoning behind it goes as follows: When you smoke cannabis THC-9 enters your system and your body reacts in the normal way. Except when you release THC into a lipid (such as milk) or a fatty oil (such as peanut butter) you can then consume that THC and your liver will convert it to THC-11 which is way more psychoactive and the effects last much longer.

So hit me with some ideas. Please only post real ideas that have actually worked for you, if you are 12 and have never tried it please not post at all. I'd hate to waste my hard earned weed on a failed experiment.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 16:50:40 Reply

I've only made brownies and firecrackers. Whatever you decide to make, have fun.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 16:51:45 Reply

and it isnt destroyed by pyrolysis

i dont know, stir fry

i just make butter and mix it in a small potatoe, or a drink, too much foods slow down the metabolism and makes it less intense

RobbyBlaze
RobbyBlaze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 16:52:33 Reply

Was the cake any good?

AlphaCentauri
AlphaCentauri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Movie Buff
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 16:53:52 Reply

Sadly I have not yet used weed, but, I certainly would prefer to eat it my first time, seems like it would just be more fun. I don't know.

Whatever you make, send me some over please.

You have to know your name.
LOOP
One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature
Cojones893
Cojones893
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 16:54:29 Reply

At 6/10/09 04:52 PM, RobbyBlaze wrote: Was the cake any good?

The cake was killer. 1 ounce used to make a dual layer cake. Made enough for everyone celebrating 4/20 at my friends house.

4Doctodragon
4Doctodragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 16:54:43 Reply

He's right, I ate hash once. The highest weed experience I've ever had. It was magical.

BBS Signature
4Doctodragon
4Doctodragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 16:56:27 Reply

At 6/10/09 04:54 PM, ParadoxSaint wrote: The highest weed experience I've ever had.

Which isn't even saying that much seeing as I've only smoked it maybe ten times tops, but you know...

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 16:58:41 Reply

At 6/10/09 04:54 PM, ParadoxSaint wrote: He's right, I ate hash once. The highest weed experience I've ever had. It was magical.

Yeah, when I made brownies, I spent like an hour looking for a room that didn't exist.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
RobbyBlaze
RobbyBlaze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 17:02:42 Reply

At 6/10/09 04:54 PM, Cojones893 wrote:
At 6/10/09 04:52 PM, RobbyBlaze wrote: Was the cake any good?
The cake was killer. 1 ounce used to make a dual layer cake. Made enough for everyone celebrating 4/20 at my friends house.

That sounds really sweet (pun half-intended), man. My group is always too lazy to do anything other than sit around and rip bongs. =(

SiMpSoN-bRuVaS
SiMpSoN-bRuVaS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 17:02:57 Reply

try cannabis poison its to die for all you do is mix a little bit of cannabis with poison and put it in the oven remove and enjoy!

gibleto
gibleto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 17:05:57 Reply

I've always wanted to try baking something... Never gotten the chance unfortunately.

Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 17:28:57 Reply

At 6/10/09 04:53 PM, AlphaCentauri wrote: Sadly I have not yet used weed, but, I certainly would prefer to eat it my first time, seems like it would just be more fun. I don't know.

Whatever you make, send me some over please.

No it would probably be terrible for your first time. If you ate too much, it would be too intense and you'd want it to stop but it lasts like 3x longer than the smoked high. Or, you'd just fall asleep. I'd say you should smoke a couple times, however many times it would take you to get high a few times. Then get/make some edibles and see which high you like better. Smoking is like 2 hours of being really happy/hungry, edibles are more of a body high, it feels good but kinda weird.

I usually don't buy enough to make edibles, but if I grew or had a big weed budget I'd make the cannabutter and eat it on toast every morning until I became sick, and then I would proceed to eat my own sick. And perhaps later in the day, shit shit made from my previous sick, and eat it and then sick sick made from shit made from old sick.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 17:31:58 Reply

the highs are the same, seems different because its slowly being released because you are eating too much hood beside it.

and you dont need a lot, smoking a little gets you high, even though you've destroyed most of the thcm try harder

Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 17:50:17 Reply

At 6/10/09 04:58 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 6/10/09 04:54 PM, ParadoxSaint wrote: He's right, I ate hash once. The highest weed experience I've ever had. It was magical.
Yeah, when I made brownies, I spent like an hour looking for a room that didn't exist.

Oh come on now, it's not that crazy. Yer a stoner club reg so why the heck you bein like ppl that always say gay shit like "OMG I TOOK LIKE 8 POTS THIS WEEKEND & THOT THERE WAS A PURPLE DRAGON CHASING ME XD"

Ate like 3 strong ass brownies before and just got really, really, really, really high. I couldn't move when I was peaking. Was just lying in bed listening to music (which was insanely great, Panda Bear makes some chill ass shit that's great to listen to high FYI whoevers reading this ;-)) and having closed eye visual hallucinations that only became slightly faint when I opened my eyes. Also I was having lots of racing thoughts like shrooms/acid, but not philosophical, just thinking of a bunch of different stuff I hadn't thought of in a long time. Also my eyes got like, ridiculously bloodshot, not "ohh man hes SO baked!" pink bloodshot, like 100% blood red eyeballs, looked kinda freaky.

At 6/10/09 05:31 PM, pr0ded wrote: the highs are the same, seems different because its slowly being released because you are eating too much hood beside it.

and you dont need a lot, smoking a little gets you high, even though you've destroyed most of the thcm try harder

I buy like a dub a week, almost all recipes call for at least an 8th. Although I have tried Leary biscuits before with only like 1g and it worked pretty well. Also, I always make sure I have an empty stomach when I eat edibles and it's been the same high. It's definitely different than smoked.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
JackPhantasm
JackPhantasm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 18:40:55 Reply

heh I had no idea it was a different kind of THC.

Learn something everyday.

bl00db47h
bl00db47h
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Animator
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 19:19:45 Reply

Weed is bad for you. Stop it.

Stop it NOW.

The Problems of the Future, by Everyone!

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 20:09:19 Reply

At 6/10/09 05:50 PM, Sabotage wrote:
At 6/10/09 04:58 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
Oh come on now, it's not that crazy. Yer a stoner club reg so why the heck you bein like ppl that always say gay shit like "OMG I TOOK LIKE 8 POTS THIS WEEKEND & THOT THERE WAS A PURPLE DRAGON CHASING ME XD"

I don't mean it like that. I was in a hotel and I was looking for a certain room number that they didn't even have. But I spent like an hour walking around doing that. Then I spent 8 dollars in a pinball machine and chilled in my room.

BBS Signature
JackPhantasm
JackPhantasm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 20:10:32 Reply

It was room 1408.

Armerad
Armerad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 20:16:54 Reply

Try makign some weed butter, then put it on some popcorn.

Fucking tasty.

(MSN/Gmail/AIM- armerad@gmail.com )( Facebook)(Twitter)

BBS Signature
sparrow
sparrow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 20:17:07 Reply

I've always wondered whether you could taste the weed in food? Can you taste it or does it go un-noticed?

Sup?

BBS Signature
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 20:27:14 Reply

Lobster with a drawn weed butter..... or you can make a chocolate soufle cake.. you know the ones with melty chocolate inside.. damn im getting hungry

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 20:39:03 Reply

At 6/10/09 08:10 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: It was room 1408.

How did you know???!??!?!

I feel like there was a 4 in the number, lol.

BBS Signature
FrozenTrooper
FrozenTrooper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-10 20:43:16 Reply

At 6/10/09 04:54 PM, ParadoxSaint wrote: He's right, I ate hash once.

I don't really know why I quoted your post but it's related. Is it possible to use hash in baking without it losing insane amounts of THC?

'How much pain have cost us the evils that have never happened?'

BBS Signature
Cojones893
Cojones893
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-11 09:35:22 Reply

At 6/10/09 08:16 PM, Armerad wrote: Try makign some weed butter, then put it on some popcorn.

Fucking tasty.

Best idea I've heard so far. I'll make some cannibutter and I'll let you know/

pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-11 09:36:47 Reply

except it isnt tasty, and the blandness of the popcorn wont help

GraveMeister
GraveMeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-11 09:39:26 Reply

At 6/10/09 05:02 PM, SiMpSoN-bRuVaS wrote: try cannabis poison its to die for all you do is mix a little bit of cannabis with poison and put it in the oven remove and enjoy!

You are not funny.

You are a fucking moron.

Matt1010
Matt1010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-11 09:42:55 Reply

I never ate weed, I got to my friends late once when they all ate weed cake and they we're retarded for the whole day. And they all normally smoke weed.

Rosenrot-I
Rosenrot-I
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-11 09:59:49 Reply

Hm haven't tried baking yet but a mate of mine got his hands on quite a bit of weed butter once. It tasted like shit but if you had it on toast with a ton of jam it was pretty good. And yeah lasted way longer.

There is nothing you can name that is more delicious and awesome than Subway.
I run on Mountain Dew.

BBS Signature
dome-of-red
dome-of-red
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Cannabis baking 2009-06-11 10:30:52 Reply

I don't know anyone who bakes weed food because we are all too lazy lol..Just rather sit down and smoke a bowl (plus none of my friends know how to cook shit anyway cept frozen pizzas)