00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

North Korea does stupid shit.

2,721 Views | 46 Replies

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 15:57:45

At 6/8/09 03:54 PM, blazer133 wrote: And if a war did break out between America and N korea. Theres a CHANCE that Russia would allie with korea for the soul reason of being america's rival for all thse years. And sine great britian hates america because of all the faulse propaganda over there, who knows what they'll do.

Russia? They aren't really our rivals anymore. And would probably be annoyed at N. Korea.

And the Brits? Siding with N. Korea? NO. They're Americas allies, and not everyone there is against US.

Who will guard the guards guarding the guards?

World of Words 2

IF YOU NEED FLASH CARTOON IDEAS, COME SEE ME!

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 16:02:28

At 6/8/09 03:54 PM, Del-Toro wrote: They broke North Korea's laws, you don't break into someone else's house and then expect them to not retaliate, it's that simple.

For similiar cases, see 2 Canadian boys in Saudi Arabia sentanced to death for murder, and those who think the government of Canada should bail them out (the murder had been filmed).

I agree with this, it isn't a crime to enforce your own immigration laws, just because America lets the Mexicans run wild doesn't mean other countries will follow suite.

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 16:08:06

At 6/8/09 02:45 PM, CanadianSnowman wrote: This just in, America thinks it can police the world.

Canada sucks.

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 16:12:22

At 6/8/09 03:54 PM, Del-Toro wrote: They broke North Korea's laws, you don't break into someone else's house and then expect them to not retaliate, it's that simple.

For similiar cases, see 2 Canadian boys in Saudi Arabia sentanced to death for murder, and those who think the government of Canada should bail them out (the murder had been filmed).

But see, the problem with this is that, these two journalists, while they did break a North Korean law, are being sent to a place far worse than getting the death sentence. And they did not harm or kill any people. That would be like if your neighbor made you their slave because you stepped over their property line.

I hate Poozy.

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 16:21:29

Their gonna have fun eating their own sewage.

this isn't an exaggeration North Korea isn't a fun place

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 16:25:47

At 6/8/09 04:18 PM, TSstudios wrote: what is this " Grave Crime" they speak of?

Crossing the border.

I hate Poozy.

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 16:26:34

At 6/8/09 03:46 PM, blazer133 wrote:
Think of it like this. IF america becomes too powerful. other countries would attack in fear of a future invastion. because you never know what crazy presadent you'll haver after obama. to much power can be a dangerous thing.

Absolute power completes absolutly - George Orwell.

I don't like seeing my countries army going apeshit on whatever it finds to be wrong in the world. If the punishment for people illegally going into North Korea from any other country is the same, then it sounds about as just as it's going to get.

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 17:04:36

It's called checks and balances.

I.e, all decrees and whatnot have to be approved, the president doesn't just dial up the head of the Marines and say, "Invade!"

You didn't pass social studies or history or whatever they call it where you live did you? The president controls the armed forces. He is called the commander-in-cheif because that is the title George Washington had while leading our military. If he wanted to Obama could sent all of our forces into North Korea. It wouldn't, however, be war. Congress must declare war.

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 17:16:47

At 6/8/09 03:46 PM, blazer133 wrote:

Absolute power completes absolutly - George Orwell.

It's absolute power corrupts absolutely dumbass. If you want to sound smart don't fail at it.

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 18:03:36

At 6/8/09 02:56 PM, killer32 wrote:
At 6/8/09 02:48 PM, Strategize wrote:
At 6/8/09 02:45 PM, CanadianSnowman wrote: This just in, America thinks it can police the world.
Shut the fuck up dude; it's not even America. It's the entire world.

You're not supposed to fire that shit into international waters. Or any waters for that matter.
dude his right america does stick its nose every were this days not just into this

I'm sorry, did we enter the 00-08 period again?

Anyways, I, and the majority of the world, would fully support the removal of Kimmy as dictator. He's way to batshit crazy to be in that position.

In my opinion, he has no right to try (yeah right) and ultimately sentence citizens from other countries. Kimmy needs to get off his pedestal and feed his people rather than try to be a big shot on the international stage.

"Physicsman09: The Gordon Freeman of Newgrounds"

-The-Hitman

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 18:32:09

At 6/8/09 05:04 PM, powerfuldude wrote:
It's called checks and balances.

I.e, all decrees and whatnot have to be approved, the president doesn't just dial up the head of the Marines and say, "Invade!"
You didn't pass social studies or history or whatever they call it where you live did you? The president controls the armed forces. He is called the commander-in-cheif because that is the title George Washington had while leading our military. If he wanted to Obama could sent all of our forces into North Korea. It wouldn't, however, be war. Congress must declare war.

Shows you paid a hell of a lot of attention too. Yeah, Obama can send troops into a nation without Congress consenting to it, but only for 60 days, otherwise, he's risking impeachment for circumventing the Constitution and the Supreme Court.

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 19:08:50

We now have a valid reason to invade the country, NK is gonna get "F'ed in da A."

Yes we can, now STFU.

I dont even.

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 19:24:16

I have a feeling the women will be raped for being Americans.Just so everyone knows the U.S. CAN POLICE THE WORLD, the U.k.'s job is to keep peace but they have almost never had! America is taking care of the world so we can become one world not many countries, admit it without us being in control of all these weapons every other country would have gone apes hit crazy by now. Everyone that is saying America is wrong should get their head out of their arses!

hey guys this car is my mouse i'm serous! it's so cool ^^ also my name is death harpist

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 19:26:28

At 6/8/09 06:59 PM, EclecticEnnui wrote:

If you read the chapter "The Gulag" in the book Kim Jong-Il: North Korea's Dear Leader, then you'll know how bad it is. The prisoners are filthy, they get punished over any mistakes they make, like forgetting words in the North Korea national anthem (I think), etc. There's even children there, although apparently they don't suffer like the adults. All in all, it's a terrible, terrible place to be, and it is probably worse than death over a certain period of time.

My heart goes out to those two women, for the suffering they're going to experience.

Right now, those journalists are going to get twelve whole years in one of these places. I'd say that would be pretty traumatizing.

I hate Poozy.

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 19:27:24

America tries to control everything, North Korea tries to move against it by doing it themselves. It's getting really old and boring. You two hate each other boo hoo go, sit next to each other in the UN throwing childish remarks at each other and shut up like all other countries.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-08 19:51:11

I like how some people on the thread are still in the cold war, or any other previous war faze, even though it's been over. They might as well bring up the idea that the Native Americans are gonna help North Korea. Woo looo looo! Wasn't there a South Park episode about this?

Response to North Korea does stupid shit. 2009-06-24 20:54:32

I find it incredibly amusing here how so many people think they know exactly how to handle a the world situation.

Trade sanctions on china? What a great idea. We can all laugh then can't we. I mean, it'd really help the situation.

And as for 'blowing the shit out of korea', how would that help? Have you noticed how there has only ever been one country in the entire world that ever had that happen to it, and then it never happened again? There's a very good reason for that.

And even more amusing is how the average 14 year old kid on NG seems to know what the entire arsenal of the USA is. I honestly don't understand why some of you people aren't in charge of world, you obviously know more than the people who are supposed to be doing it already.

BBS Signature