00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A man is on his knees...

811 Views | 8 Replies

A man is on his knees... 2009-06-07 05:54:32

In a small church somewhere in Mexico. His eyes are closed, his hands are folded in prayer, his head is dacing he dusty stone floor.

Heavenly Father, he thinks, I have sinned. Please, find it in yourself to forgive me...

The man is a wanted dealer, a prisoner almost everywhere except this anonymous little abbey he has known since his youth.

A priest walks past him, the man's generous donations in hand. He periodically gives so well to help ease the weight of at least his own soul, even if it does him no good in God's eyes.

The man open his eyes slowly, turning his gaze towards the bleeding, forlorn Christ that adorns the wall above the altar.

Then his eyes bulge in confusion and surprise as Jesus pulls a 12 gauge from behind the cross, leaps down, and kicks him hard in the face. The man tumbles backward, breathless, and the disguised officer tosses aside his crown of thorns and presses the shotgun to the drug dealer's head, screaming hoarse orders...

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to A man is on his knees... 2009-06-07 06:17:44

I totally didn't see that coming. Nope.

I come and go. Sometimes I say stupid shit. I'll regret this post when I look back at it next year.

Response to A man is on his knees... 2009-06-07 07:58:02

Interesting

Response to A man is on his knees... 2009-06-07 08:02:46

I don't think that was a very good story at all. If it was supposed to be funny... sorry, I don't think it was.

Response to A man is on his knees... 2009-06-07 08:04:14

That would actually be a good idea.
Cops should put cameras in the statue of Jesus's eyes and microphones in his ears.
You'd catch 'em all out!

lol at people thinking he meant Jesus came back to life with a shotgun. He said "officer" for a reason.

BBS Signature

Response to A man is on his knees... 2009-06-07 08:07:56

Somehow I think this was meant to make a very funny joke thread full of funny random shit, but I guess it was never meant to be.

Response to A man is on his knees... 2009-06-07 08:30:53

I was appalled.

The Problems of the Future, by Everyone!

Response to A man is on his knees... 2009-06-07 08:37:32

Jesus... is a cop?

Interesting...

Response to A man is on his knees... 2009-06-07 08:40:09

From the very beginning of my religion classes i already knew that there was something fishy about Jesus XD
Nice story!

My Artworks | DVF Arms Developing | Red Triad Dynasty (RTD)

Join the NGPD today! Simply PM TailsPrower! To Blam & Protect!

BBS Signature