00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sound Author needed

898 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Sound Author needed 2009-06-05 22:01:34

ok, so you can go to my profile for more information. BUT ill just say everything here anyway. Even though my flash im working on is nowhere near done, i need somebody to do the sound, and music, etc. because my microphone quality is bad. I can however make maybe some sound effects and music with FL Studio but ill probably end up needing someone better. The flash probably won't be done for many months so don't be expected to start things right away. So if you're interested PM me with a sample of your sound quality and etc. You will be credited as the sound, or music author when the flash is all done and submitted. See my profile for info on what the flash is about.

BBS Signature

Response to Sound Author needed 2009-06-05 22:13:15

At 6/5/09 10:01 PM, senZation wrote: ok, so you can go to my profile for more information. BUT ill just say everything here anyway. Even though my flash im working on is nowhere near done, i need somebody to do the sound, and music, etc. because my microphone quality is bad. I can however make maybe some sound effects and music with FL Studio but ill probably end up needing someone better. The flash probably won't be done for many months so don't be expected to start things right away. So if you're interested PM me with a sample of your sound quality and etc. You will be credited as the sound, or music author when the flash is all done and submitted. See my profile for info on what the flash is about.

What style of music are you needing?

You can check my submission history for the styles I'm comfortable with and the quality of the recordings.

Response to Sound Author needed 2009-06-06 10:16:40

right, sorry people i forgot to post style of music. Probably the first thing i need is just a few seconds of birds chirping, waking up kinda music. Then I need a sound effect of an alarm clock. Stuff like that (the sound of picking things up, fire, fire truck, getting out from under a blanket, etc.) There isn't too much music in this flash (well so far, it's not done). The only other type of music i ould need so far is some funny elevator music. If you still need more info, post a reply or PM me.

BBS Signature

Response to Sound Author needed 2009-06-06 18:02:00

it definitely can be described as elevator music, but im looking for the funny type of elevator music that you see in cartoons and stuff like that.

BBS Signature