Be a Supporter!

Annoying New Virus

  • 12,472 Views
  • 177 Replies
Respond to this Topic
Rogan-YLS
Rogan-YLS
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-27 13:16:48 Reply

I almost got this virus but i read your post on newgrounds so i deleted it. God bless ya Tom!

I leave you all with this:

a couple of weeks ago i asked myself... why do these little children go bonkers over pokemon? so i decided to buy the game and see whats the deal... and let me tell you... if you wanna good game... DONT BUY THIS ONE!!! jeez it was the MOST retarded game i have ever played! dont even THINK about buying this game! thank God for funcoland, cause i sold that game back in a flash... go blow your money on a GOOD game like, a final fantasy game... or a nice shootemup game. but whatever you do D-O-N-T B-U-Y T-H-A-T G-A-M-E!!!!!!

VvDMLvV
VvDMLvV
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-27 23:07:33 Reply

Haven't you guys noticed??...all these e-mail viruses work through Microsoft Outlook Express! It's a Microsoft product for cryin' out loud! Netscape Messenger hardly EVER has problems with e-mail viruses...and if you don't have a f^cking anti-virus progg, F^CKING GET ONE...godd@mn! No DuH! It's like driving around in a car with no f^ckin' insurance! If you own a computer (umm...yep, that's true)...and you have access to the Internet (umm...uh-huh)...THEN YOU NEED ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE! I-D-I-O-T-S Phuk! All o' you who don't have one already must have a nail stuck inside your head so your brain cells can't function correctly. You all make me wanna bash your heads against a brick wall...not once but several times. Argh.

shroud2k
shroud2k
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-28 03:27:51 Reply

i especially pissed of wiv this gay virus because i opened my inbox and looked there was about three or four of these messages saying the poofy quote i send to fr advice or something gay like that,i would luv to get a flamthrower go up to the guy who created it put it up to his face a pull the trigger and incinerate his face!!!!!!! mwha ha ha ha ha.

Rivienne
Rivienne
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-28 05:44:13 Reply

yeah, tell me about it!!
I got it several times from people that I don't even know
they probably have me on their spam lists to send me unwanted porno~~ I get that all the time and it is so annoying! do you have any anti-porno-software that I can use to block these emails, or am I just going to have to continue pressing the "block" button?
me so lazy, hehe

britneyisaslut
britneyisaslut
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-28 12:58:00 Reply

hi i went onto a movie and it said that i was downloading an virus. i downloaded it then it said terminating cpu it then went 3 2 1 i turned the comp off at 2 at nothing has seemed to happen

email me at blindskater2001uk@yahoo.co.uk

c u later
?

badasstaker45104
badasstaker45104
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-28 14:25:47 Reply

I GOT THE FUCKING THING...I THING NG SHOULD MAKE SOMEKIND OF KILLING TORTURE GAME WITH VIRUS MAKERS (LIKE THE ASSASIN BILL GATES KINDA SHIT...ANAL DRILLING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!) ANYWAY FUCK EM...

Annoying New Virus

Blackmagic
Blackmagic
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-28 17:39:41 Reply

Some git just tried to send the fucking thing to me.

Thanks for the warning tom.


Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

vaginusbeefus
vaginusbeefus
  • Member since: May. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-29 17:57:16 Reply

At 7/23/01 09:20 AM, TomFulp wrote: There is an annoying new virus known as "W32.Sircam.Worm@mm" - once someone gets it on their computer, it sends out mass emails to the people in their inbox. I am especailly annoyed with this virus because I have been getting TONS and TONS of junk mail! The emails I get basically say this:

Hi! How are you?

I send you this file in order to have your advice

See you later. Thanks

There are also variations, and a Spanish version. Just a reminder to everyone - NEVER OPEN .EXE ATTACHMENTS - from anyone! I never open .exe files that are emailed to me, even if I know the person who is sending it.

There is software available to kill the virus on your computer: GET THE ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE HERE!

Has anyone else been getting tons of junk mail from this?
vaginusbeefus
vaginusbeefus
  • Member since: May. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-29 18:00:26 Reply

At 7/23/01 09:20 AM, TomFulp wrote: There is an annoying new virus known as "W32.Sircam.Worm@mm" - once someone gets it on their computer, it sends out mass emails to the people in their inbox. I am especailly annoyed with this virus because I have been getting TONS and TONS of junk mail! The emails I get basically say this:

Hi! How are you?

I send you this file in order to have your advice

See you later. Thanks

There are also variations, and a Spanish version. Just a reminder to everyone - NEVER OPEN .EXE ATTACHMENTS - from anyone! I never open .exe files that are emailed to me, even if I know the person who is sending it.

There is software available to kill the virus on your computer: GET THE ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE HERE!

Has anyone else been getting tons of junk mail from this?

I know what your talking about tom I got e-mailed that virus also, TWICE even!

"Hi! How are you?

I send you this file in order to have your advice

See you later. Thanks"

you've gotta be some kind of an idiot to open a file up from somebody u don't even know, jesus i thought it was only me that got it, did'nt know it was so well-known in the internet community.
later, ant.

countertop
countertop
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-30 14:43:05 Reply

I got about 4 of those a day for about a week, then they just stopped.

At 7/23/01 09:20 AM, TomFulp wrote: There is an annoying new virus known as "W32.Sircam.Worm@mm" - once someone gets it on their computer, it sends out mass emails to the people in their inbox. I am especailly annoyed with this virus because I have been getting TONS and TONS of junk mail! The emails I get basically say this:

Hi! How are you?

I send you this file in order to have your advice

See you later. Thanks

There are also variations, and a Spanish version. Just a reminder to everyone - NEVER OPEN .EXE ATTACHMENTS - from anyone! I never open .exe files that are emailed to me, even if I know the person who is sending it.

There is software available to kill the virus on your computer: GET THE ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE HERE!

Has anyone else been getting tons of junk mail from this?
lilange
lilange
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-30 21:25:07 Reply

I have also gotten this annoying virus. But my internet is so cheap, (its free) it won't let me get new mail. it really bites. i am so pissed off its not funny. but whats there to laugh about?

Tetsumatto
Tetsumatto
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-07-30 22:53:16 Reply

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

This is the most annoying thing on the internet since the hampster dance!! I have recieved 175 messages in 1 day!!!!

I really hope someone finds the Mofo that made the emails....

m0rc
m0rc
  • Member since: May. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-08-07 02:36:12 Reply

I never open .exe ever ever not even if i email them to me (yes i am that big of a looser)

Annoying New Virus

macdeth
macdeth
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-08-26 00:07:46 Reply

At 7/23/01 03:23 PM, WadeFulp wrote: The emails seem to be slowing down, but I am still getting them. I want to kill the mother fucker that wrote this virus! I wasn't infected by it, but I'm being majorly affected by it!

I ALSO HATE THAT SON OF A BITCH WHO MADE THAT DAMN VIRUS!


The worst member.

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-11-09 02:07:31 Reply

At 7/24/01 04:13 AM, <deleted> wrote: hi all, ive had this virus i had 6 of them and they delete directorys in windows so get ANTIVIRUS software NOW!!!

lol replying to a post from a now deleted user

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-11-12 21:32:08 Reply

At 11/9/01 02:07 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 7/24/01 04:13 AM, <deleted> wrote: hi all, ive had this virus i had 6 of them and they delete directorys in windows so get ANTIVIRUS software NOW!!!

lol replying to a post from a now deleted user

Hahahahhahahahaha. That's funny as fuck. lol

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-11-13 02:26:37 Reply

At 7/30/01 10:53 PM, Tetsumatto wrote: I really hope someone finds the Mofo that made the emails....

Someone kick his @$$

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-11-15 21:52:13 Reply

At 11/13/01 02:26 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 7/30/01 10:53 PM, Tetsumatto wrote: I really hope someone finds the Mofo that made the emails....
Someone kick his @$$

hope someone beats the fuc outta him

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-11-29 06:27:53 Reply

At 11/15/01 09:52 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
At 11/13/01 02:26 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 7/30/01 10:53 PM, Tetsumatto wrote: I really hope someone finds the Mofo that made the emails....
Someone kick his @$$
hope someone beats the fuc outta him

Break a foot off in his ass

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-11-29 06:29:13 Reply

At 7/28/01 02:25 PM, badasstaker45104 wrote: I GOT THE FUCKING THING...I THING NG SHOULD MAKE SOMEKIND OF KILLING TORTURE GAME WITH VIRUS MAKERS (LIKE THE ASSASIN BILL GATES KINDA SHIT...ANAL DRILLING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!) ANYWAY FUCK EM...

That's a good idea. New assassin mission people!!!

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-11-29 06:31:04 Reply

At 7/27/01 01:16 PM, THECLAW242 wrote: I almost got this virus but i read your post on newgrounds so i deleted it. God bless ya Tom!

I leave you all with this:


a couple of weeks ago i asked myself... why do these little children go bonkers over pokemon? so i decided to buy the game and see whats the deal... and let me tell you... if you wanna good game... DONT BUY THIS ONE!!! jeez it was the MOST retarded game i have ever played! dont even THINK about buying this game! thank God for funcoland, cause i sold that game back in a flash... go blow your money on a GOOD game like, a final fantasy game... or a nice shootemup game. but whatever you do D-O-N-T B-U-Y T-H-A-T G-A-M-E!!!!!!

The game is good, the show is good (more like ok) the cards are great, movies are ok, but the overhyped merchandise on 1,000,000 different things is not. I haven't played Pokemon in a year though....

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-11-30 03:55:00 Reply

At 11/29/01 06:31 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
The game is good, the show is good (more like ok) the cards are great, movies are ok, but the overhyped merchandise on 1,000,000 different things is not. I haven't played Pokemon in a year though....

i agree. i just need a few to complete the whole intire three original decks. i play occasional with my friend with his cards. and i have kicked his ass every single time. it's really funny.

QZX
QZX
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-12-20 18:07:24 Reply

At 7/23/01 07:08 PM, El_Mariachi wrote:

Am I the only one who hasn't recieved one of these virus e-mails? I rarely get e-mail, but I check it everyday and I've never seen this one.

Actually, no, I haven't. I thought I did a week ago though, but it seemed not to have it :)
Dammit I'm a lucky bastaid!

QZX
QZX
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2001-12-27 15:15:55 Reply

At 12/20/01 06:07 PM, QZX wrote:
At 7/23/01 07:08 PM, El_Mariachi wrote:
Am I the only one who hasn't recieved one of these virus e-mails? I rarely get e-mail, but I check it everyday and I've never seen this one.
Actually, no, I haven't. I thought I did a week ago though, but it seemed not to have it :)
Dammit I'm a lucky bastaid!

I think I found something new.
I've been spammed by some goddamn retarded asshole on an e-mail forum I've subscribed to.
The topic is "Glad to here from ya!" and it's from someone from autoresponse@blackjester.com and he, the bastard, (or she, the bitch) said that he/she wants "evil Mailer Daemon" to come in "contact" with me. I'm wondering if I'm getting silent death threats, nah, probabley some cockbrain trying to scare the fucking hell out of me.

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2002-01-05 10:34:00 Reply

At 11/29/01 06:27 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 11/15/01 09:52 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
At 11/13/01 02:26 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 7/30/01 10:53 PM, Tetsumatto wrote: I really hope someone finds the Mofo that made the emails....
Someone kick his @$$
hope someone beats the fuc outta him
Break a foot off in his ass

i agree completely

Hamy-jamy
Hamy-jamy
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2002-10-31 03:47:15 Reply

Right....

viruscorpslll7
viruscorpslll7
  • Member since: May. 9, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2002-10-31 06:30:41 Reply

that sucked

GraEm3
GraEm3
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2002-11-04 13:40:08 Reply

yeah there crap

Mr-Orange
Mr-Orange
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2002-11-06 02:12:59 Reply

At 7/23/01 09:20 AM, TomFulp wrote: There is an annoying new virus known as "W32.Sircam.Worm@mm" - once someone gets it on their computer, it sends out mass emails to the people in their inbox. I am especailly annoyed with this virus because I have been getting TONS and TONS of junk mail! The emails I get basically say this:

Hi! How are you?

I send you this file in order to have your advice

See you later. Thanks

There are also variations, and a Spanish version. Just a reminder to everyone - NEVER OPEN .EXE ATTACHMENTS - from anyone! I never open .exe files that are emailed to me, even if I know the person who is sending it.

There is software available to kill the virus on your computer: GET THE ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE HERE!

Has anyone else been getting tons of junk mail from this?

How do you get it?

Annoying New Virus

Stumpa
Stumpa
  • Member since: Oct. 2, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Annoying New Virus 2002-11-18 03:04:17 Reply

was there a virus i nver new
nothin happened to me but now it gone i think its goin to better